Deadpool 3 (Marvel, 2024)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's where some change will come in cause I doubt Jackman will wear that yellow costume.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would be interesting to hear/read what a lip reader would get out of that video :hmmm: ;)
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Given the second Deadpool wasn't very good I'm waiting to be impressed rather than hyped for it.
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I thought the second Deadpool was pretty rad. I'm fully game for this. After "Logan," a comedic turn for Jackman's Wolverine might be just what the doctor ordered.

Not much to say beyond that for now, except that I love Ryan Reynolds' faux-"inspirational" video where one of the shots is just him pouring his signature gin into a coffee cup. Been there.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Forget Wolverine, I want to know if Colossus is in it.

What made the first Deadpool for me was the X-Men getting to be badasses, rather than victims overshadowed by the bad guys.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nope no DEI going on here. Good for Jackman and Reynolds for standing up to this.

And no I am not going to qualify what I am saying to kiss someone's ring. Take it the wrong way any way you dishonestly want to.