SHIP CYOA

General discussions about superheroines!
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I decided to start working on a Superheroine themed Choose Your Own Adventure template, starting with the weaknesses first. I think I've covered most of the stuff that people assign to their heroines, but wanted to get some feedback on things you all might think are missing or could be altered. Right now I have 11 options.

Sleepyhead: You become incredibly vulnerable to all types of sedatives and tranquilizers. Knockout gas traps, chloroform-soaked rags, tranq darts and more will lay you flat in seconds and you’ll be out for hours, helpless as the waking have their way with you.

Bondage: An old classic, whether it is a limitation forced on you by your patron, a mental fixation you can’t overcome or some physical reality of your abilities, if you are tied up you will lose access to your powers. If you are tied up while in an altered state (i.e. taking advantage of your shrinking, growing and/or shapeshifting powers) you will be stuck in that form until you can free yourself. Nets, cuffs, robotic tentacles and more, any non-living thing that ensnares you will leave you at the mercy of your captors.

Honor Bound: Being such a goody goody you are compelled towards truthfulness in all situations. The most you will ever be able to lie is to directly protect your alter ego, if you have one, and even that has limits. If you agree to a challenge or deal with a villain, you will honor it, no matter how humiliating or compromising the results. Defeat can easily mean obedient (if reluctant) submission and slavery depending on the conditions of your battles.

Plotonium I: You have a weakness to a certain element and coming into physical contact with it will leave you powerless until you can remove it. Ideally it should be something rare, silver, mithril, magical meteors from another planet, etc.

Plotonium II: The effects of Plotonium now radiate from the element itself. Even being in the same room as the element will leave your powers slowly draining and will be accompanied by a sense of growing pain and/or exhaustion

Plotonium III: No longer limited to physical effects, Plotonium will now begin to influence your mind. Exposure to the aura of your weakness will leave you increasingly submissive, terrified and/or horny, your altered mind making it even harder to escape.

Achilles’ Heel: Some specific spot on your body is less durable and/or more sensitive. A blackjack to the back of the head, a solid punch to the jaw, or a back squeezing bearhug could be an easy knockout for you. Alternatively having someone caress your breast, squeeze your ass, or finger your clit could leave you too distracted to wield your powers.

Supersensitive: Rather than a singular spot your entire body becomes generally more sensitive to pleasant stimulation. At bare minimum you will be twice as sensitive as a normal woman and vibrators and feathers may be a greater threat to your heroics than bullets and blades ever could.

Shout it Out: Whether it be a power word you use to transform, the verbal component of a magical spell or the cool technique name you shout like an anime character, your powers are tied to your ability to proclaim their name boldly and loudly. If gagged you can’t use them and if you’re too busy, choking, moaning, or laughing to say them correctly you won’t be able to use them either.

Evil is Sexy: There’s a certain type of bad guy that you find irresistible. It could be a gorgeous femme fatal, a sinisterly suave mastermind, a beefy beast or a tentacled terror. Whatever their nature, fighting them will always leave you a little distracted which people will notice, and you may find yourself facing multiple of such foes as they take advantage of an easy mark.

Liquid Power: Your power flows through your body and into your breasts which will lactate at all times. If you are milked your powers will leak out until you’ve been tapped dry. If you select the futanari body option, the same weakness applies to your semen.
kaisme
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great work!
Damselbinder

ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago
I decided to start working on a Superheroine themed Choose Your Own Adventure template, starting with the weaknesses first. I think I've covered most of the stuff that people assign to their heroines, but wanted to get some feedback on things you all might think are missing or could be altered. Right now I have 11 options.

Sleepyhead: You become incredibly vulnerable to all types of sedatives and tranquilizers. Knockout gas traps, chloroform-soaked rags, tranq darts and more will lay you flat in seconds and you’ll be out for hours, helpless as the waking have their way with you.

Bondage: An old classic, whether it is a limitation forced on you by your patron, a mental fixation you can’t overcome or some physical reality of your abilities, if you are tied up you will lose access to your powers. If you are tied up while in an altered state (i.e. taking advantage of your shrinking, growing and/or shapeshifting powers) you will be stuck in that form until you can free yourself. Nets, cuffs, robotic tentacles and more, any non-living thing that ensnares you will leave you at the mercy of your captors.

Honor Bound: Being such a goody goody you are compelled towards truthfulness in all situations. The most you will ever be able to lie is to directly protect your alter ego, if you have one, and even that has limits. If you agree to a challenge or deal with a villain, you will honor it, no matter how humiliating or compromising the results. Defeat can easily mean obedient (if reluctant) submission and slavery depending on the conditions of your battles.

Plotonium I: You have a weakness to a certain element and coming into physical contact with it will leave you powerless until you can remove it. Ideally it should be something rare, silver, mithril, magical meteors from another planet, etc.

Plotonium II: The effects of Plotonium now radiate from the element itself. Even being in the same room as the element will leave your powers slowly draining and will be accompanied by a sense of growing pain and/or exhaustion

Plotonium III: No longer limited to physical effects, Plotonium will now begin to influence your mind. Exposure to the aura of your weakness will leave you increasingly submissive, terrified and/or horny, your altered mind making it even harder to escape.

Achilles’ Heel: Some specific spot on your body is less durable and/or more sensitive. A blackjack to the back of the head, a solid punch to the jaw, or a back squeezing bearhug could be an easy knockout for you. Alternatively having someone caress your breast, squeeze your ass, or finger your clit could leave you too distracted to wield your powers.

Supersensitive: Rather than a singular spot your entire body becomes generally more sensitive to pleasant stimulation. At bare minimum you will be twice as sensitive as a normal woman and vibrators and feathers may be a greater threat to your heroics than bullets and blades ever could.

Shout it Out: Whether it be a power word you use to transform, the verbal component of a magical spell or the cool technique name you shout like an anime character, your powers are tied to your ability to proclaim their name boldly and loudly. If gagged you can’t use them and if you’re too busy, choking, moaning, or laughing to say them correctly you won’t be able to use them either.

Evil is Sexy: There’s a certain type of bad guy that you find irresistible. It could be a gorgeous femme fatal, a sinisterly suave mastermind, a beefy beast or a tentacled terror. Whatever their nature, fighting them will always leave you a little distracted which people will notice, and you may find yourself facing multiple of such foes as they take advantage of an easy mark.

Liquid Power: Your power flows through your body and into your breasts which will lactate at all times. If you are milked your powers will leak out until you’ve been tapped dry. If you select the futanari body option, the same weakness applies to your semen.
A heroine "vulnerable to all kinds of sedatives and tranquilisers", eh?

Hmm...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

My votes are for Evil is Sexy and the Achilles Heel weakness. Both can make for interesting peril stories.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

What about some kind of Physically Weak type, where the heroine has some type of power such as flight or telepathy but only the strength of a normal woman, so she can easily be overpowered and subdued if caught by surprise?
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
What about some kind of Physically Weak type, where the heroine has some type of power such as flight or telepathy but only the strength of a normal woman, so she can easily be overpowered and subdued if caught by surprise?
That is a plan, just going in a different column. This is more for things that directly influence their super powers while there will be another section for their skills or lack their of. I'm actually working on that now.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago

Hmm...
I learned it from watching you! Well you and Mr. X. Well you, Mr. X and old reruns of Batman.
Damselbinder

ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago

Hmm...
I learned it from watching you! Well you and Mr. X. Well you, Mr. X and old reruns of Batman.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
Following up on this, here are the non-power related skills you can pick up as well as non-power related flaws. There's also a short list of flaws tied to age options that will come later.

Skills

Martial Arts: Years of training have given you tremendous skills in hand-to-hand combat. You can choose a single fighting style such as boxing or karate and choose to become one of the world’s best or become a jack of all trades and surprise opponents with your fluid fighting style.

Stealth: Great for spies and ninjas you are drawn to silence and shadows, able to move quickly and quietly around enemies and disappear into crowds great for the heroine who disappears halfway through the commissioner’s speech.

Detection: You’ve developed a talent for picking up and pursuing leads. People, places, and plots dance around your head until you reach the truth. Great for your Sherlock Holmes types.

Diplomacy: You have a natural way with words. Guards and cops will be more likely to let you into secluded spaces, you’ll be able to talk down the desperate and depressed. If someone isn’t actively invested in your failure, odds are you can turn them to your side.

Invention: You possess a genius intellect and the mechanical knowledge to make use of it. At worse you’ll be able to make useful tools from your immediate surroundings like Macguyver, but with the proper funding time and tools you’ll be able to make your own gadgets to rival the super powered.

Escape Artistry: You have learned to untie almost any knot and pick through any lock. Left to your own devices you can break into almost any place and more importantly escape from any bondage. Bad guys will leave you alone for minutes only to come back to a pile of ropes and a pissed off Heroine.

Acrobat: Great for hopping between rooftops and hiding in the rafters. You’re skilled in the arts of gymnastics and parkour, practically gliding across cities and the branches of forest with unparalleled grace.

Acting: You’re a natural performer, able to take on almost any role. Maintaining your heroic persona will be second nature effortless lies and powerful performances distancing your normal self from the caped crusader.

Hacker: Jack into the mainframe! You have a near supernatural talent for accessing computers and the various systems therein. No firewall will stop you from accessing the bad guy’s deepest secrets and uploading them for all to see.

Flaws

Noncombatant: You are horrible when it comes to fighting up close and personal. You have no form, and you tend to freeze up when grabbed. Almost any able-bodied adult can take you in a one on one and even a spunky child might give you a run for your money. Your powers could compensate for this, but overall, you should keep your foes at arm’s length.

Clueless: You’re a ditz. You’re not the kind of hero to piece together a crime scene and any gadgets you use certainly won’t be your own design. Get used to getting strung along by your more intellectual foes and your ideas not mattering much to your fellow crime fighters/law enforcers.

Klutz: You have all the grace of a drunken rhino. Expect to trip over your own feet often and find yourself in compromising positions. When traps are laid out in front of your path you will walk into them and even knowing they’ll be there in advance won’t do much to help.

Kinky: You have developed a taste for being tied up which in your line of work is an obvious problem. Expect to take twice as long to escape from your bonds as a normal person would as you grapple with your perverted desire to be a bound plaything.

Timid: You have little force of personality. Confronting people verbally will be incredibly difficult for you and almost any pushback will leave you a stuttering mess. You can still fight when needed and you’ll probably need to because you won’t be intimidating anyone.

Brash: The opposite of Timid, but not without its own problems, simply put you’re ridiculously blunt. Expect to piss of allies and enemies alike with your completely tactless speech. While you may be able to intimidate, you’ll almost never gain willing allies and there will be a lot of people eager to see you taken down a peg.

Age related Flaws

Inexperienced: Common among younger heroines but can affect anyone new to their powers. Your abilities will only work as intended about 90% of the time. The remaining 10% will be filled with misfires and mishaps. Attempts to fly will leave you hopping in place and powerful laser beams will hit with all the force of a flashlight.

Over the Hill: Your physical prime is behind you. While you have the benefits of experience you’re just not quite as fast or as strong as you used to be. That tight costume of yours might start to fit a bit differently as well.

Time Displaced: You were born in another era, and it effects how you navigate this one. Any technology more advanced than the Dark Ages will leave you befuddled, and you will be a little gullible when it comes to modern customs.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Looks pretty comprehensive, I can appreciate the amount of effort you’re putting in.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
Looks pretty comprehensive, I can appreciate the amount of effort you’re putting in.
This is the easy part, the hard part is assigning numerical values to all of this and finding art for all the options.
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Hi there,

I'm a 3D Animator who has been looking to make a project like this myself. Can help with art and assets if you like?

Contact me at [email protected]
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

awsman wrote:
1 year ago
being able to fly without having super strength or resistance to damage might suck now that I think about it.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

vnv7272 wrote:
1 year ago
awsman wrote:
1 year ago
being able to fly without having super strength or resistance to damage might suck now that I think about it.
Yeah, thinking about how a bird hit can take down a plane, that would be a nasty way to get knocked out of the sky. A big honking Canadian goose as a cause of face plant into a lake. Ugh!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025