Superheroine Poll for Patreon

General discussions about superheroines!

Which superheroine do you like to see on the next adventure at patreon (C: Renders of Wonders)?

Poll ended at 1 year ago

Wonder Woman Diana
27%
Nubia
No votes
She-Hulk
9%
Newphx Retrogirl
23%
Newphx Powercat
9%
Spider-Woman
5%
Newphx Action Girl
5%
Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
23%
Marvel Superheroines (you can choose who you want to see)
No votes

Total votes: 22
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hello,
I will be working on "Cyber Warfare" but I was wondering do you want me to continue with Cyber Warfare or which superheroine do you like to see next picture? Your vote will be much appreciated.
Here is the link for the poll: https://www.deviantart.com/carlshepard/ ... rs-8176599

UPDATE: I put out a the poll on this post. Thank you
Last edited by WonderMan90 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Damselbinder

You can create polls in SH Forum posts. I imagine most users here don't have Deviantart accounts.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
You can create polls in SH Forum posts. I imagine most users here don't have Deviantart accounts.
I was banned from deviantArt!!! I am the princess of Deviants!!! Lol they couldn't handle me!
Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
I was banned from deviantArt!!! I am the princess of Deviants!!! Lol they couldn't handle me!
I have had many, many complaints about the bullshit that DA has pulled over the years, I must confess.

This time, however, I'm largely sympathetic.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
I have had many, many complaints about the bullshit that DA has pulled over the years, I must confess.

Sympathetic for me or for DA???
Damselbinder

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago

Yes.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Damselbinder wrote:
1 year ago

Yes.
Yes for me??
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Yeah DA isn't great but so far for me turn out to be okay.

As for the results, everyone here and DA want to see my version of Wonder Woman Diana, She-Hulk and Retrogirl. So I did a scene like from the TV show "The Murderous Missile" on my patreon now. Part 2 is coming soon. Thank you everyone for the votes and much appreciated for the support at patreon.
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

Also, RetroGirl will make her appearance in time! ;) Can't wait to start on her soon as well. :)