Best producer for a cheap custom

For those interested in starting custom videos or joining in with other who are creating new projects, this is the home base at which to gather.
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Basically I got a script written out all I need is an actress as Supergirl/woman to record a video of her talking, maybe with a green screen of the fortress of solitude in the background, I sent emails to some producers some responded others I'm still waiting for. I don't want to name names in case there's a good reason why they haven't replied yet. I'm just looking to see what's out there and if there's anyone I missed.
shevek
Producer
Producer

We have several great Supergirl costumes (one was worn previously by a well-known SHIP actress, if that matters) and a green screen.
Or we could provide our actress who plays Poderosa wearing her original costume (a modified Power Girl outfit which is very cute).
With one actress and one editor it would be rather inexpensive, as long as we can offer it on our site afterwards.
Content must be PG-13. If you're interested, email us at [email protected] .
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks i sent u the script, anyone else, i want a varity of quotes before i settle on a producer.
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Is there like a directory of custom video producers?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DanDud88 wrote:
1 year ago
Im setting one up here on the forum. I was talking with Terra Mizu about it.
shevek
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 year ago
DanDud88 wrote:
1 year ago
Im setting one up here on the forum. I was talking with Terra Mizu about it.
Good idea! We're in, for PG-13 content only. Dan's script is comfortably PG-13, by the way.