A superheroine’s fate worse than death?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This question may be a bit unusual because I’m attaching a picture but I’m not asking about the picture itself. I already know what it is, it’s from a screenshot that was previously stored on Oocities, apparently from a defunct website that was part of the Sooperhero multiverse. It’s gone now, I guess either it was deleted or it expired. The basic premise that I remember reading was that it revealed what happened to all the superheroines who were captured by villains and never seen again. They weren’t killed, instead they were sent to a special prison just for superheroines, where they were deprived of their powers, forced to exchange their costumes for black-and-white striped leotards meant to resemble prison uniforms, and then served out their life sentences by performing an endless series of menial chores like scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets, the sort of thing normally reserved for maids and cleaning ladies. While being dominated and victimized by their guards, I suppose. I never saw the actual site, it was taken down years before I found out about it or any of the other Sooperhero sites. I don’t know the names of any of the actresses, and I don’t know if any other materials from that site are available online. From what I’ve gathered, there aren’t. Fortunately, that's not exactly what I'm looking for anyway.

What I want to know is, does anyone here know of any websites, any producers, any videos and/or any literature LIKE this? I know there’s a lot of content out there involving superheroines stripped naked and forced into sex slavery. Well, what about superheroines stripped and forced into new outfits and new lives OTHER than being a sex slave or sex worker that they would consider demeaning and beneath them? Not necessarily prisoners, but also maids, secretaries and personal assistants, exotic dancers, evil sidekicks, high school students, and so on. I know there’s a lot of superheroines who have their memories altered or get turned into mindless automatons. What about superheroines who still remember everything about their old lives, but are powerless to do anything about it, making the meaningless drudgery of their new lives that much worse? Like they’re permanently power-drained, or they’re being blackmailed, or they’re under some sort of spell or compulsion, etc, etc. And I know a lot of heroines are taken down by their most cunning archenemies, the wealthiest and most powerful villains of their day. Have any heroines foolishly allowed themselves to be defeated by a totally ordinary person, such as (just tossing out hypotheticals here) a bored, nerdy, bespectacled librarian who envies the lives of superheroines so much that she decides to capture one and force her to switch lives with her? Or an overweight comic-book collector who wanted his very own girlfriend/cosplayer to impress all his friends, share all his activities with, and take with him in “costume” to every convention?

(I’m not criticizing those other videos or judging the people who enjoy them. They’re just not for me, and I feel like there are already millions of them.)

If no one has any ideas, that’s fine, I’m not hoping for much here. I’ve been looking for a few years now and I haven’t seen much. (How do you think I found the attachment?) But I do appreciate you reading this, and I hope you like the superheroine captives in this photo as much as I do.
Attachments
F4B05E84-55CE-4A18-AA0C-5286E5FD4750.jpeg
F4B05E84-55CE-4A18-AA0C-5286E5FD4750.jpeg (144.92 KiB) Viewed 1970 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

So the heroines are married?😂
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I kind of like this idea (worryingly similar to UK immigration policy of shipping undesirables to Rwanda though it is), villains defeat heros and ship them off to villain jail to be sentenced