The Supergirl Killer

A darker, full bodied blend.
TheWatcher
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Warning this story depicts acts of sexual violence and things that should only be read by those of age within wherever you are. This is not for the faint of heart and if sexual violence offends you, don't read this story. Also, this is unfinished and I just wanted to post this to hear how people feel about this kind of story. So if you would let me know what you think and if you want more, I'd appreciate it.

The Supergirl Killer

It was a cold and blizzardy day in the city. At nearly midnight, we see Kristen, a young up and coming stage actress step out of a run down building. She just finished auditioning for a star roll in a big play that was going to make CATS seem small. She looks up and down the back alleyway, from the top of the metal grated staircase. “What a horrible place to let the future star find her way home!” Kristen says to herself, in a stuck up tone, as the door behind her locks closed. “Hmmph” she says, as she pulls her jacket up around her neck… a small bit of red and blue peaking through her brown button up winter jacket. She walks down the lightly snow covered stairs in her modest high heals, being careful but confident that she wont slip. Once at the bottom, she again looks up and down the alley. There’s nobody there and it feels almost eary in the cold winter night. She hugs the jacket closer to her as a light snow falls and she decides to take the route with more light and begins walking towards her bus stop. As she begins walking, she hears something behind her… it’s another potential cast member, being cast out the back alley door. Kristen wonders who it might be, there were some cute guys at the auditions. Kristen blushes as she turns and continues walking to her stop.

Lucky for Kristen, her bus stop is right at the end of the alley. Unfortunately, there’s no cover from the cold or a seat to curel up on and stay warm while she waits for her bus. Kristen stands by the bus stop pole in the shadows looking down the street for her bus. When suddenly, the male actor, that she saw walk out the back door, speaks up behind her. “Hey! You’re Kristen right?” Kristen uncertainly turns and says, “yeah, that’s me.”

“Oh, wow, you were great!! I bet you got the part for sure!” Kristen blushes and looks down as she brushes her fallen hair back from her face. “You really think so?” says Kristen, to this stranger in the shadows… she suddenly realizes that she can’t even see his face because of the glare from the distant street light, but he’s being sweet so she doesn’t think much of it. “Yeah, I definitely think so! You’re going to be a ‘super’ star!” The man says, emphasizing the ‘super’ part. “In fact, could you sign this napkin of mine? I want to get your autograph before you’re all rich and famous.”

“Wow! This guy really thinks I’m great…. I mean, I am. None of those other actresses stand a chance.” Kristen thinks to herself in a cocky manor. “Uh… sure, do you have a pen?” The man pats his pockets with the napkin in hand and with a dumbfounded shrug says, “No… unfortunately, I don’t have a pen… do you have one?” Kristen gives a smirk then rummages through her purse and pulls out a pink glitter pen but drops it on the ground and it bounces behind her. The man quickly moves towards the pen and shouts, “I got it!” With the napkin in hand the man lunges behind Kristen to retrieve the pen. “Motivated much?” Kristen thinks to herself. Suddenly, the man reaches around Kristen’s stomach, just below her breasts, and places the wet napkin over Kristen’s mouth and nose!

“Mmmm whaaa…” moans the struggling young actress as she breathes in heavily in surprise. One of her arms is trapped by the man’s grasp but the other one reaches up to the mans hand and napkin on her face… trying to pry his hand away. “That’s it, go to sleep super slut!” says the man with disdain in his voice. “Uhhh…” Kristen moans further as she begins to feel light headed in her struggles. It’s almost as if she is acting, playing the seductive damsel in distress but this isn’t a play, this is real! “What is this? I thought he just wanted my auto…graph… fe…feeling… sleepy…” Kristen thinks to herself as her thoughts trail off and she succumbs to the chloroform invading her system. Once out, the man moves his hand and readjusts the sleeping actress. Then tosses her over his shoulder and takes her into the shadows, looking around to make sure nobody saw what had transpired.

Kristen wakes up slowly to her arms hurting, head aching, the feeling of something in her mouth, and the feeling of being exposed, as a cold breeze blows through the room. She opens her eyes to see that she is in a dark room with a bright yellow light overhead. She squints in pain at the brightness as she looks up. Then in horror, she sees that her blue clad wrists are bound with a thick rope to a water pipe in the ceiling. But what makes her heart sink, is that there is another rope snaking down… then she feels it… and sees it... There is a noose around her neck and she has been strung up by her arms with her toes barely reaching a chair under her feet! She also see’s the famous blue, red, and yellow ‘S’ insignia of her exposed Supergirl costume; which she wore under her winter jacket to the audition.

“MMMmmm! Wha… iss… disss…” Kristen tries to say through the ball gag in her mouth. As she squirms seductively, trying to free her arms. Suddenly a dark figure appears in the shadows in front of her and the memory of what had happened comes rushing back to her. “The guy from the alley! Oh God! Noooo!!!” Kristen thinks to herself and screams through the gag in her mouth as her struggles intensify. “Here, let me help you.” Says the man, as he rushes behind her and begins untying one of her wrists. Once one of her wrists is free, the other side of the rope slides down from the pipe slightly and the bottom of Kristen’s boot covered feet touch the base of the chair. However, having her wrists no longer holding her up, the noose tightens around her neck and with the ball gag, she struggles to breathe! “Ulgk…” Standing back on her tippy toes, Kristen is able to relieve some of the pressure blocking her airway. Having her arms mostly free, minus the one wrist still wrapped around the pipe and the rope dangling from the other, Kristen becomes acutely aware of how tight the noose is around her neck! She begins moving both of her hands up to try and remove the other hand and noose when the man standing behind her suddenly grabs the loose end of rope as well as her untied wrist! He pulls both of her arms down and behind her back then begins tying her wrists together! “Nooo….” Screams Kristen into the ball gag as she squirms and struggles in her sexy costume.

Once finished tying her wrists together and while holding the knot behind her back with one hand, the man reaches around in front of Kristen. He slowly moves his hand over her sheer costume covered stomach and up to her luscious breasts! He begins groping her through her tight costume while she struggles to stay on her tippy toes to avoid strangling herself. “Oh, god! Why is he doing this to me!?” Kristen thinks to herself as she squirms and moans into her gag. Then the man’s other hand begins massaging her other breast. Kristen’s nipples begin to tint through her tight costume, in the cold dark room. The man begins lightly pinching her nipples through her costume and Kristen begins feeling herself getting wet. “Mmmm what is he doing to me? Oh god! I’m getting turned on by this?” Kristen moans and thinks to herself. She imagines that she’s actually Supergirl and that this evil villain has captured her and subjected her to this dark sexual torture!

“Mmm… I’mm… Supa… gir… you can’t… do.. diss… tooo… me.” Kristen says through her gag as she squirms seductively. One of the man’s hands begin trailing down from her breast to her short red skirt. The man slowly moves her skirt up and out of the way and begins groping the damp blue fabric that covers her most private area. “Does it turn you on Supergirl, to know that your powerless, and that I hold your very life in my hand?” says the man in the shadows. “Yesss…” moans Kristen through her gag as she squirms and struggles to maintain her balance on the chair and keep from hanging herself. The lack of oxygen to her brain, turns her on even more! “I own you Supergirl! I could kill you anytime I wish! You’re mine! At my mercy!” Says the man with disdain in his voice as he continues raping Supergirl… Kristen, with his hands. “Mmm yes! Yes! YES!” Screams Kristen through her gag as the man becomes more aggressive in controlling her. “Yes! Fuck Supergirl!! Destroy her!!! Kill her!!!!” Kristen thinks to herself as she is being raped and destroyed!

Suddenly, Kristen loses her footing on the chair and it tips over! She tenses her neck as the man in the shadows behind her continues ravishing her body. “Oh god! Oh god!! Oh GOD!!! Ooohhhh!!!!” Kristen screams through her gag as she begins convulsing in an oxygen deprived orgasm! Dancing in the air and searching for the ground with her boot covered feet. Straining her arms and trying to break free of the rope that binds her wrists, which thrusts her breasts and incredibly erect nipples out as they reach for the ceiling, through her tight costume, and almost seem to vibrate from her struggles! The man stops raping her and walks around in the shadows to watch ‘Supergirl’s’ struggles. “This is exactly what I want. I can’t wait for the real Supergirl to see you like this and for her to suffer a similar fate!” Says the man with lustful anticipation as Kristen continues convulsing from her orgasms and lack of oxygen. “Oh god! He wanted to kill me! To show me to the real Supergirl!! To Kill Supergirl!!! Aahhhhh… ulgk… can’t breathe… nooo…” cries Kristen as her vision fades to black! Her body continues convulsing and spasming in short spurts… searching for oxygen that will never come. Once her body goes limp and only swings slightly from the rope, the man turns to a desk in the shadows and begins writing a letter.

The next day, a bumb looking for a warm place to stay the night, stumbles upon the room with the hanging Supergirl. Not wanting any trouble with the JLA, the man alerts the authorities of his find. Detective Sanders walks into the room first. Inspecting the hanging Supergirl. He looks closer at the rope around her neck as well as the rope and knots that bind her hands behind her back. Then he inspects the costume, feeling the fabric. He lifts her skirt and notices several dried wet spots on the thin strip of blue fabric. Then he walks over to the note… the paper is held to the wooden table with a butcher knife. After reading the note, detective Sanders turns back and says, “detective Wakowskie, call the chief and tell them to call the Leesburg police and tell Supergirl to come here immediately!” “ Yes sir!” says detective Wakowskie.

The detective’s inspect the room further, dusting for prints, and looking for clues to who the killer may be. Then there is a loud sonic boom as Supergirl gracefully lands on the fire escape outside of the old building. She steps through the window, her beautiful toned features accentuated more by her tight costume, as her cape slips off of her shoulders and she steps into the room. She instantly sees the girl hanging in her Supergirl costume and gasps in shock! “What is this detective!?” Says Supergirl as she looks at the scene before her. “We were hoping you could tell us!” Says detective Sanders as he motions toward the note, anchored to the wooden table with a butcher knife! Supergirl walks over and begins reading the note.

“One by one they fall. Leaving bread crumbs to the one that floats above them all. So strong the Maiden of Might may seem, but wait until a few more are strung up, attached to a pipe, attached to a beam, with a rope made of string. We’ll see how long the ‘Girl of Steel’ may sing, in her tight little costume, with nothing. When her fear and senses are consumed by sensual paralysis. Will the the miraculous Supergirl escape our clutches or dance on air without any crutches?”
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

An intriguing opening chapter.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Love it, cant wait to see what happens to Supergirl.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My favorite blonde in a delicious 😋 new story.....so many things to do to her!!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Will you be continuing with this story?

TheWatcher
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes! I will be continuing with this story... though I must admit, with work and life it has been a slow go. It's coming along. Although, there is still some tweaking and editing to go. Not sure if you find yourself an editor but I could send you what I have and where I'm trying to go, Dr. Dominator9?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

TheWatcher wrote:
1 year ago
Yes! I will be continuing with this story... though I must admit, with work and life it has been a slow go. It's coming along. Although, there is still some tweaking and editing to go. Not sure if you find yourself an editor but I could send you what I have and where I'm trying to go, Dr. Dominator9?
Sure, PM me. I won't be able to look at it until Sept 2, however since I'm on deadline myself for my own Amazos chapter's Sept 1 posting.

TheWatcher
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Apologies, it has been a while but here is more of the story for your reading enjoyment!

---

“Well he’s certainly a demented little creature!” Says Supergirl to the detectives after reading the note out loud. “Yes, he certainly is.” Supergirl walks over to the girl hanging in her costume… all eyes in the room follow her, looking up and down her athletic body in her tight costume. Supergirl touches Kristen’s cheek and begins to speak, “You poor thing! I’m sorry this happened to you but I can promise you, I’m going to find your killer and bring them to justice!!” Supergirl lowers her head and turns to the detectives. “Do you know her name?” Detective Sanders scans through his notebook, “Yes. Her names Kristen Wigeons. She was a young up and coming stage actress, looking to make it big. Apparently she was wearing your costume when she went to an audition for a leading role in a new show called Capes. There’s more too… lift her skirt a bit.” Says Detective Sanders to Supergirl. She turns and looks at the detective, slightly dejected, but she see’s his stern face and looks back to Kristin’s dangling form, looking up to her face, tracing her body with her eyes as if to apologize to the young actress. Then she slowly lifts up her skirt. “It appears that Miss Wigeons was aroused before her demise. Maybe it was wearing your costume while being on stage, maybe the killer played with her before he did her in but there was no DNA other than hers in our test, maybe she was playing the role of Supergirl and got excited, it’s hard to say. But we wanted you to know Supergirl.” The young superheroine turned to look at detective Sanders. “What do you mean, she got excited playing the role of Supergirl?”
Detective Sanders pauses for a moment then was about to open his mouth and speak with detective Wakowskie speaks up, “Yeah… you know… role-play… girl’s get excited about being the all powerful Supergirl. Some get turned on by rough play too… like if a villain captured Supergirl, tied her hands behind her back, synched a noose around her neck, and felt her super body up in that tight costume!” The look on detective Sanders and Supergirl’s face instantly told Wakowskie that he might have gone too far but the more they all stood in silence the more they realized that could have been what happened. “Do you think this could have just been a role-play that went wrong? Then maybe the lover, wrote the note to put us on the trail of a killer, rather than somebody who was romantic with Miss Wigeons?” Asks Supergirl to detective Wakowskie. Detective Sanders chimes in, “I thought about that as well but due to the marks on Kristen’s neck… there was clearly a struggle, likely more than any sane ‘lover’ would allow. But I suppose it could be a psycho?”

Supergirl puts her hand under her chin and paces the room… “Well, lets focus on what we know… Kristen had an audition that got out late but was close to here, someone could have attacked her after the audition, brought her here, stripped her down to my… uhhh costume and tied her up. This is an abandoned building so the killer would have had a low chance of being interrupted… I wonder if he was someone from the audition… someone that knew she was wearing… my uhh… the costume?”

“That’s what we were thinking as well. We have officers getting lists of everyone that was at the audition, including the stage hands. We’ll bring them all in for questioning.” Says detective Sanders.

“I’d like to be there when you do!” says Supergirl as she turns back to the note and butcher knife… “Did your men dust for prints?”

“Yes. They didn’t find anything.”

“Do you mind if I take these two items?” Supergirl gestures to the note and butcher knife. “I have a friend that I would like to take a look at them.” Asks Supergirl as she cocks her hips to the side.

“Well normally, we would take them back to our lab for analysis but I suppose it does have your name all over it and I’m sure your ‘friends’ have things we might not, so yes, Supergirl, you can take them but we’ll need them back to put in evidence lock up after your done.”

“Of course! Thank you detective!”

Supergirl walks over to the table and pulls the butcher knife out, looking at it with disgust. There appears to be old meaty residue on it. Then in her other hand, she grabs the note and turns to say goodbye to the detective when someone from the window yells out, “Smile for the camera!” They all look over as the light from the camera flashes. Then suddenly there is a bright flash and a loud explosion that blinds them all… even Supergirl!
“Reporters!” yells detective Sanders with disdain, after the blast. “I’ll get him!” Supergirl says as she runs and jumps out of the window. She flies around for a moment but doesn’t see anyone on the fire escape or anywhere else. Using her x-ray vision she looks for any signs of someone trying to make a quick get away… nothing! She quickly swoops back into the room. “That’s weird, it’s like he disappeared…”

“Well hopefully whatever picture he took disappears too!”

“Agreed! Well if there is nothing else detective, then I should be going.” Says Supergirl. “No nothing yet… I’ll reach out when we get all the people from Capes together.”

“Thank you detective and thank you for bringing me in on this case! We’ll find this disgusting monster!”

“I sure hope so...” Says the detective.

With that, Supergirl gracefully takes to the sky through the window.

---

One week later.

---

There is one thing and one thing only that has been dominating the news for the past week… the image of Supergirl holding a butcher’s knife while standing like a deer in the headlights next to another Supergirl hanging by a noose with her hands bound behind her back. They’ve been spinning the story so many ways, just trying to get more clicks on the sensational photograph. One news anchor said, “maybe we should get some Kryptonite and hang the real Supergirl in the town square… she obviously looks guilty… she probably hacked up that poor Supergirl’s body and threw her into the ocean to hide the evidence! She deserves to be put on trial and publicly executed! An eye for an eye. Or in this case, a Supergirl for a Supergirl!” Other more reputable news casters have said the truth, that Supergirl was investigating a case of a girl in a Supergirl costume who may have been murdered or the victim of sexual lust gone wrong. They always have to spin a little sex, drugs, or rock and roll into things.

“Supergirl, this isn’t good! We’ve questioned all the actors, actresses, and stage hands that were at Kristen’s audition that night… They all have an alibi and multiple people that confirm that alibi.” Says Detective Sanders as Supergirl paces the room, unsure of what to say or do. “Was there anyone that you interviewed that made you feel strange or that you thought could have been capable of doing something like this?” Says Supergirl, trying to think of more scenarios. “Well now that you mention it, there was this one guy named Franky Dean who seemed like he was dodging questions and dancing around his answers. There were 3-5 people that placed him on stage at the time Kristen was taken though, including the next Supergirl in the auditions.” Supergirl paces back and forward. “I’d like to talk with this Franky Dean for a moment.” Supergirl says sternly.

The next day Franky Dean is sitting in a metal chair with his hands on a metal table, looking at the one way mirror of the interrogation room. Franky smirks at his reflection and says, “Come on! This is ridiculous!! You don’t have anything on me and I don’t have anything more to tell you detectives that I didn’t already tell you.” With that the door to the room opens but instead of seeing a detective Franky sees the colorful red and blue form of Supergirl walk into the room. Supergirl walks gracefully into the room, her cape flowing behind her tight blue covered form and her short skirt swaying, as she walks to the metal chair across from Franky and sits down. “Wow! I didn’t think I was going to see the real Supergirl when I woke up this morning! What an honor to see you in person.” Franky says to Supergirl. “Yes, well being that you were one of the last people to see Kristen alive and due to the um… unique nature of this case, Detective Sanders has brought me in on this.” Says Supergirl. Franky cocks a sly grin, “The ‘unique nature’ of this case? You mean because Kristen was wearing your costume? Wearing a Supergirl costume when she was strung up?” Franky asks Supergirl coldly. This comment kind of throws Supergirl off, it’s true that if Kristen wasn’t found in her costume and if there wasn’t that note, she likely wouldn’t have been brought in on the case. The coldness in the way Franky said ‘strung up’ also makes her feel uncomfortable. “Well errr yes! That is what I was referring to but that’s not the point! How well did you know Kristen?”

“You might as well ask me straight up, Supergirl! I know why you’re meeting with me and what you really want to know, so go ahead and ask me, ask me if I killed Kristen! Or better yet, ask me if I killed Kristen because she was wearing a Supergirl costume and I’ve secretly fantasized about killing you, Supergirl! Offing Kristen was the closest thing I could get to, for now.” Supergirl is completely taken aback by Franky’s lewd and emotionless comments about Kristen and killing her. “Okay, fine! Did you kill Kristen and was your motivation to kill her because she was wearing my costume and you’ve secretly fantasized about killing me?” Franky sits back in his chair and grins at Supergirl in a way that actually sends a bit of a chill down her spine as she squirms in her chair slightly.

“No, I did not kill Kristen.” Says Franky with a scoff. Unbeknownst to him, Supergirl uses her X-Ray vision and super hearing to pick up on any changes in his system. There is a slight flutter in his heart rate as he said that, so Supergirl probes deeper. “Did you kill Kristen because she was wearing my costume, a Supergirl costume?” Franky smiles a little bigger because of the way he’s made the real Supergirl steamy and he wants to mess with her more. “No, I didn’t kill Kristen because she was wearing a Supergirl costume and if I’m being honest, her costume doesn’t even come close to the real thing!” Says Franky as he tilts to the side of the table and eyes Supergirl up and down. Supergirl scoffs at Franky’s horrible and disrespectful behavior. But she picked up on the same flutter in his heart rate with this last question, so Supergirl probes deeper. “Do you fantasize about me?” Franky looks at Supergirl like she’s dumb! “Of course I fantasize about you!! Every guy fantasizes about ‘the great and powerful Supergirl!’” says Franky with a certain level of disrespectful sarcasm. She hears the flutter again… “Do you fantasize about killing me? Do you fantasize about killing Supergirl?” She asks pointedly. Franky smiles at the way he has gotten under Supergirl’s skin and made her play his game. “Answer the question, Franky!” As Franky leans forward suddenly towards Supergirl! She flinches back slightly but then comes back close to Franky on the opposite side of the table. “You would like me to say, yes, wouldn’t you Supergirl!? You’d like me to say that I enjoy the idea of the most powerful woman on the planet being helpless before me while I snuff out her very existence!?!? Holding your tight costume covered body against mine, until your glorious chest heaves no more!? Does it turn you on Supergirl? To think of yourself being put into dire situations from which there is no escape? From the looks of your tits, it appears so!”

Supergirl had become aroused from the disrespectful way that Franky was talking about her. Usually she is revered and praised, not spoken to with such disgusting disdain and with such a lack of decency. Hearing him say those things about her, certainly got her heated. Supergirl stood up and slammed both her fists on the metal table! Looking heated and directly at Franky. “Listen here, you little creation! We are going to find the evidence of who committed this heinous act and I’m personally going to bring them to justice! So you can cut the crap and answer my questions now or the next time you’re asked these questions it may be in front of a judge.” Franky didn’t even budge, he just stared back at Supergirl with an icy cold look. Suddenly, the door to the interrogation room opened! “That’s enough Supergirl! My client isn’t under arrest and you have no right to interrogate him like this! You’re done and we are leaving!” Says Franky’s lawyer, Mr. Folks. Franky gets up and walks towards the door but he leans over to Supergirl as he walks by and says, “One by one they fall.” With a creepy smile as he leaves the room. The dejected Supergirl eyes open wide in astonishment… that was the first line to the note in the room that Kristen was murdered!

---

Two weeks later.

---

“Okay Lindsey, you can take off your over coat now.” Lindsey slowly unbuttons and unties her overcoat and lets it slide to the ground, revealing the blue skin tight top of her shoulders, her red cape below her flowing blonde hair, her tight costume is revealed below her coat with an “S” plastered in between her large breasts, her tits wanting to be released from her top after being exposed to the cold air. Lindsey reveals her tight red skirt hugging her ass, the rest of her cape and her tight red boots that trail down her defined legs… revealing herself in her full Supergirl costume. “Perfect! Now I really want you to get into the role for this shoot… I want you to pretend that you’re actually Supergirl.” Says Thomas Franc. “Yeah! Whatever you say Mr. Franc!” Quickly responds the young woman in her skimpy costume.

“Okay, now strike a power pose, Supergirl!” says the world renowned photographer at the abandoned amusement park in front of a haunted ride. Lindsey does as she is told and strikes a power pose… feeling more powerful than ever in her tight fitting costume! “Oh, all those boys that follow me are going to absolutely swoon over these photos!” Thinks Lindsey to herself. With her hands on her hips Lindsey thrusts her breasts into the sky, rolls her shoulders back and lifts her head as a breeze blows her blonde hair, cape, and skirt. It is quite a contrast… a beautiful young woman in a tight colorful costume standing in front of an old haunted house ride!

“Okay, Supergirl, now I want you to pose on the steps… sit down, stretch your legs out and put your arms behind you.” Lindsey quickly does as she’s told. “Perfect!” says Thomas. “Now, really thrust your breasts out Supergirl! I want to get a good angle on this one.” Lindsey, though slightly dejected by the crude comment, complies with a smile up to the great photographer.

“Now, let’s go inside.” Says Thomas. “Inside!? Why would you want pictures of Supergirl inside a haunted house??” Says Lindsey a little shakily. “I’m the photographer here and you’re the art. Fans want to see Supergirl fighting creepy bad guys and the props in this haunted house ride are perfect! Besides, it’s not like you’re scared… are you Supergirl?” Lindsey quickly speaks up, “No! I’m not scared! Supergirl isn’t afraid of anything!!” As she stands up and strike a power pose without even being asked to.

Mr. Franc walks up the steps and turns a key on the ride console. The lights turn on then Mr. Franc uses a remote control to turn the ride on, as the old pods on the track start to move. “Good thing my friend is the owner of this place… he keeps talking about reviving it but hasn’t made it happen… I think he’s just waiting on funding or advertisements! This ride still works though. Now lets get inside and get some pictures of you, Supergirl! I have another appointment after this and you wont make me late for it!” Says Thomas impatiently! Lindsey complies and the two get into one of the pods. “We’ll ride this until we get to the werewolf room. Then I’ll shut the ride down so we can take some pictures.” Lindsey looks at Mr. Franc and thinks to herself, “Oh god! Supergirl vs. a werewolf… that does sound kind of hot!! I can’t wait to see pictures of me as Supergirl beating up a werewolf!”

The ride begins moving as the first doors into the haunted house are opened with a bang! Lindsey jumps slightly at the loud noise and Thomas grins at the thought of Supergirl being frightened. The ride cruises around in the dark and begins going slowly downhill. A light from above flashes on as a human sized spider falls from the ceiling at Lindsey! Supergirl jumps and squirms in her seat as she cowers down and away from the spider. Thomas grins again and say, “I thought Supergirl wasn’t afraid of anything!?” As the ride continues and the spider recedes back into the ceiling Lindsey shakes it off and straightens up in her seat. “I wasn’t frightened, I was just startled!” Says the young girl. The next door opens with a thunderous cracking sound! As a large snarling werewolf is suddenly illuminated and lunging towards Supergirl. Lindsey turns and grabs Thomas in fear of the beast. Thomas laughs as he presses the remote control and the ride stops. “Okay, ‘Super-girl’ let’s get these shots!” Says Thomas with a hint of teasing with his emphasis on the word girl. Lindsey huffs at Thomas as she stands up and walks over to the werewolf.

“Now I want you to stand in your power pose and look confident Supergirl… as if the werewolf doesn’t stand a chance against you and you aren’t even amused by the vicious beast!” Lindsey does as she is instructed smirking slightly with an inner joy at being seen as a powerful superheroine fighting a monster. “Perfect!” says Thomas as he moves around, getting shots from different angles. Now, I want you to get closer to the werewolf and pose like you’re swinging a ‘Supergirl’ powered uppercut into it’s face!” Lindsey gets into position and says, “This is great! Supergirl kicking a monsters ass!!”

“Yeah, wait until our next poses!” Says Thomas with a sly smirk. Lindsey wonders what he means by that but she doesn’t have to wait long to find the answer. “Okay, now I want you to pretend like you’re frightened by the beast! Like there’s Kryptonite near by and this beast is going to tear you and that tight little costume you’re so proud of to shreds Supergirl!” Lindsey turns toward Thomas. “Why would people want to see a frightened trembling Supergirl?!?” Thomas lowers the camera and gets a little more stern with Lindsey. “Have you seen how much people pay to see those shots of Supergirl?? After she gets smacked down by a monster!? Her skirt slightly raised, looking so innocent on the ground!? Sure, people love seeing Supergirl win but they truly desire to see Supergirl lose!” Lindsey thinks about it for a minute… Supergirl does look pretty sexy when she’s helpless! As Thomas pulls the camera back up to his face. “Now come on with it! Time is ticking Supergirl!!” says Thomas with little patience. Lindsey steps up closer to the werewolf and puts her hands up as if she’s going to punch the beast but then she opens her fist and maneuvers so it looks like she’s trying to weakly push the monster back. Then she changes her face from a confident superwoman to a scared little Supergirl. “Perfect! Now I want you to turn your face slightly away and thrust out your chest more… as if the beast just hit you in the face with his talons!” Lindsey does as she is told. “Now I want you to get a little closer, thrust your breast into the monsters taloned hands… as if he is trying to grab your luscious body in that tight little costume of yours.” Lindsey does as she’s instructed… “I guess even this beast couldn’t help but cop a feel of the ‘Girl of Steel,” thinks Lindsey to herself slyly. “I wonder what it would be like… to be Supergirl and be getting fucked by this giant beast?” Lindsey thinks to herself again, thrusting her breasts into the monsters grasp… her breasts actually touch the beasts taloned hands and Supergirl gets more and more turned on in the process. Imagining what this beasts talons would do to her ‘Super’ chest, if he was real. “Excellent! Now really sell it Supergirl! Imagine this beast taking your virginity… taking Supergirl!” Says Thomas as Lindsey gets more into character… twisting and turning, throwing her long blonde hair into the air in disgust and at the same time, lust! Supergirl moves back and forward, twisting and turning, writhing and squirming as if the creature is alive and she is powerless to stop it from fucking her… her… the ‘Girl of Steel’ Supergirl! As she looks at the camera with lustful but helpless eyes and pouting lips!

“Okay, last shot for this one. I want you to get on the ground and look as if you are trying to back away from the monster after he ravaged your body and knocked you down.” This is so dumb Lindsey thinks to herself. If I’m Supergirl there’s no way this werewolf could take me down! Still she gets down on the ground and poses… imagining the possibility of the indigenous encounter. Thrusting her chest up towards the monster, knowing Thomas would have asked her to do it anyway. “Perfect! Perfect! People are going to love these shots!” Says Thomas as his camera suddenly starts making a weird sound!

“Shit! I’m out of film. I’ll be right back, I need to get to my car.” Says Thomas as he holds his favorite camera in his hands, like a baby. Lindsey gets up off the ground and dusts off her skirt and cape. “Okay! I’ll go with you!” She says. “No! I need you to go into the next room and get ready for our next set of shots!” Says Thomas while looking down at his camera not even considering how Lindsey feels. In fact Lindsey looks uncharacteristically nervous in her Supergirl costume as she looks around the haunted house ride. “Just go through that door over there and go into the Dracula and Frankenstein room Supergirl!” Says Thomas shortly and sternly as he begins walking back through the doors of the ride.

Lindsey wanted to protest and follow Thomas out of the haunted house but being in her Supergirl costume, she just couldn’t bring herself to do it. With a deep breath, expanding the “S” on her chest, Lindsey walks over and pushes open the swinging doors to the next room.

Within the next room, the dimly lit lights suddenly flash on and Lindsey jumps in fright at the light and loud sound of electricity sparking on the table where she sees the Frankenstein monster laying and contorting. Being given life by electric light, as the sparks dance in the blackness of the haunted Halloween ride. Lindsey gathers herself and straightens out her skirt. “It’s just a stupid ride! Besides, I’m Supergirl!” Lindsey says confidently as she puts her hands on her hips and strikes a power pose. Suddenly a dark figure moves behind the Supergirl poseur! Lindsey flinches as she feels the darkness creeping in around her fit young body in her tight little costume. Another dark figure swoops past this so called ‘Supergirl!’ Lindsey turns quickly with a swish of her satin red cape and skirt and looks to the other side of the room. She moves further into the ride and suddenly a light flickers on… she sees Dracula coming towards her and screams as she steps back and puts up her arms! As the noise dies down after the initial jolt, Supergirl gathers her wits and looks up to the undead vampire above her. “It’s just a silly prop. Get it together girl!” Says Lindsey to herself. Suddenly! Another dark figure moves behind her then another and another. She feels surrounded as she turns round and round!

“Who’s there?!?!” The young Supergirl screams into the darkness. “Is that you Thomas? Ha Ha very funny! Alright, you scared me… you scared, ‘Supergirl.’ She says with a certain level coyness while striving to stay in character. Then there’s silence… suddenly! A large dark cloak quickly descends upon Supergirl as she screams and disappears into the darkness!

---

A few minutes later, Thomas walks into the Frankenstein and Dracula room but there is no Supergirl… Lindsey. Thomas yells for Supergirl but hears no response. He walks through the rest of the ride and doesn’t see her anywhere. By now it’s time for him to go onto his next photo shoot. “Whatever Lindsey! I can’t stay here all day waiting for you!” Thomas says with disdain as he gets into his car and leaves.

---

One week later.

---

The infamous haunted house ride is re-opened, for this Halloween only! There is a large crowd waiting outside to go on the ride. The first couple in line is a guy named Tommy and his gal Kimberly. They went on this ride for their first date. They’ve been dying to go on it again. Giddy with joy as their cart makes it’s way into the ride!

However, as they come out of the ride, they are somewhat pale… as if they had seen a ghost! “That was weird!” the young blonde bombshell Kimberly says to Tommy. “Yeah, I didn’t remember seeing Supergirl bound and electrocuted the first time we rode this!?” They both look at each other somewhat concerned. “She did look kind of hot being bound so strongly in her tight little costume and being shocked like that though, didn’t she? That green cattle gag was pretty appropriate too?” Kimberly says to Tommy, almost for reassurance that it was all a scary but intriguing prop for the ride builders to put in place. Tommy turns to Kimberly and says, “Yeah, I guess that’s true… maybe they were just trying to up the sex appeal for this old ride?” Tommy says as he turns back and gazes at the ride. Kimberly turns to Tommy and grabs his arm, “I’m sure that’s what they were trying to do. Talk about realistic though! I could have sworn I saw that ‘Super’ bitch sweating and crying!” Kimberly says with a certain level of disdain and shock for the Supergirl they saw on the ride, and after Tommy commented on the sexual appeal. “Well regardless it was fun to go on that ride with you again babe! Fuck that bitch! Let’s go grab a churo.” And with that the two walk over to the snack shack.

The next two that went on the ride were two high school kids, Brad and Wendel. They were nerds and looked the part, wearing glasses and jeans that went up above their waists. They were excited but somewhat nervous about going on the haunted ride. The first couple rooms weren’t bad although the spider and the werewolf were a little scary. As they went into the next room, there was a loud bang, then they saw it or they saw her! Supergirl was bound to the Frankenstein table with a glowing green cattle gag in her mouth, her arms stretched out above her head causing her ample breasts to test the material of her costume, her red booted feet were also bound and she was squirming and looking from side to side and at the boys… her blonde hair sticking to her sweat and fear covered face. Her body was smoking slightly and she was sweating profusely. Dark spots had formed under her armpits and breasts. She was trying to get free and the boys could have swore she said, “Hhhelp meee!!” When suddenly, bolts of electricity shot through the two nodes on her temples! The boys could also see strands creeping down the neck of her costume and bulging out down to her tits which were also being electrocuted. The next thing that shocked the boys was the metal rod that went up under her skirt… they couldn’t see where it went but they could guess. Supergirl was thrashing around like a wild animal and screaming in pain and horror but also pleasure!

Next the boys saw the Dracula monster come at them through the corner of their eyes but it didn’t scare them… they were too busy watching Supergirl getting fucked and electrocuted. The next room was the Witches swamp, where a witch was boiling a brew and cackling as her victim screamed up in a cage. Then there was the clown room with evil clowns moving about. There was also a zombie room with corpses tearing at their victims as they screamed. At the end of the ride, Brad turned to Wendel, “Man that was a crazy ride! That Supergirl part was hot!!” Wendel looked to Brad, “Yeah man! Did you see the electric nodes attached to her nipples and that rod under her skirt!?!? I swear I could see it moving! Also, the sweat was so realistic… and her screams and movement!” Both boys were ecstatic about watching Supergirl in that dire peril. “Yeah, those ride engineers really out did themselves there! Imagine if they put Supergirl in all the scary portions of the ride!?!? Supergirl being eaten by a giant spider monster, Supergirl being attached by a werewolf, Dracula sucking her blood as he gropes her breasts, Supergirl in the witches brew or fighting a swamp monster, Supergirl vs evil clowns, Supergirl being consumed by zombies… I don’t even think I would be scared of the ride!” Then almost in unison, they said, “Let’s do that again!!” and the two got back in line.

There were many different reactions from those that rode the ride but all of them commented on the Supergirl portion. “It just seemed so real!” was a common comment after the ride.

It took 3 nights until someone asked about the Supergirl, bound and being electrocuted in the haunted house ride! By the time the police were involved, she had already passed. How many people had ridden the ride and thought this Supergirl ‘prop’ was just a part of it? How many rode the ride and thought Supergirl deserved to be tortured like that? How many enjoyed seeing her like that and rode the ride again and again just to watch Supergirl suffer? How many saw the vibrating rod that went under her skirt or the nodes attached to her breasts? Did they think anything of it or did they secretly desire it to be what they thought it was all along?
Steazil
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm digging the phycological take on this, brutal and mind bending. Im really hoping Supergirl falls into a trap sooner or later. Good stuff.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Happy Birthday, Watcher, and thanks for another fantastic chapter of this intriguing, sexy and exciting story.

Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

Attachments
Mosq-893570-Supergirl.png
Mosq-893570-Supergirl.png (3.17 MiB) Viewed 1846 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes!!!! The Full Anal Nelson DP she deserves!!!
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

hey TheWatcher my little suggestion on the third part of teh history that Supergirl liked very much those erotic sexual BDSM bondaga treatments, she asks tomas to make a secret location for her, from sex machines to BDSM sex bondaga, with implemented shocking rods, d, rubber dildos and gag, to satisfy her sexual desires BDSM bodaga, and rubber ropes for tied up self bonddag soaked in green and pink krypton serum