Slave Crisis Arena: Wonder Woman

General discussions about superheroines!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've been cooking up a SHIP visual novel using my art with music, voice, sound effects and mini-games which has evolved into a full fledged interactive motion comic. I'm debuting the public build here on Superheroine Forum this weekend for everyone to check out.

SHIP fetishes include: costume destruction, gangbang, creampie, rope bondage, tribal carry, choking, bearhugs, belly punches, throat bulging

***Updated***
Full Wonder Woman Chapter 1
Free Download Link: https://gofile.io/d/KTj1Ls

Support the continued development of this motion comic at the image links below:

Art made courtesy of and in collaboration with longtime crowdfunders. Thanks for checking it out and hope ya dig!

-Leadpoison
Last edited by Leadpoison 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

It sounds interesting, but I'll have to admit I'm not going to download any sort of executable from any forum
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I bought it. Its nice. I highly recommend his work.
AVG didn't flag it as a virus. I didn't download the sample however.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I updated the top original post with a Free Download for the first chapter. Chapter 2 features Power Girl and is available at my crowdfunding campaigns.

Patreon or SubscribeStar

tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not for Mac users?
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Maybe I am stupid, but I downloaded chap1 from link above, and it came up a game. No game loaded. No chapter to click on and read.

I give up.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DonShip wrote:
1 year ago
Maybe I am stupid, but I downloaded chap1 from link above, and it came up a game. No game loaded. No chapter to click on and read.

I give up.

Its a slide show. Could be your machine doesn't support python. Python27 is being retired. I would recommend to leadPoison to look at Godot. Godot stays relevant, runs on multiple platforms and is easy to work with. I believe people have already made slide show type game libs for it.
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tmon wrote:
1 year ago
Not for Mac users?
Here is a link for Mac users. Let me know if it works! https://mixdrop.co/f/endwl916t8pdk1

Unzip, Extract and Run to read both versions.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Leadpoison wrote:
1 year ago
tmon wrote:
1 year ago
Not for Mac users?
Here is a link for Mac users. Let me know if it works! https://mixdrop.co/f/endwl916t8pdk1

Unzip, Extract and Run to read both versions.
Worked quite well on my Intel Mac! I enjoyed it quite a bit.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mr. X and Leadpoison are the best creators of superheroine comics in danger, it's good that they are in this forum. :thumbup: