All Wonder Woman Knockouts In One Video

General discussions about superheroines!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This thread should be a constant presence on the main page of this site ;)
Awesome video!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Awesome video!
I agree with sugarcoater that this should be fixed at the top of the Forum Lounge section. Tried ACP and MCP functions but did not know how to achieve that, MH. Could you do so, please.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
TroyKimmel03
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

You’d have thought she’d have built up a little tolerance after the first few times! Lol
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Awesome video!
I agree with sugarcoater that this should be fixed at the top of the Forum Lounge section. Tried ACP and MCP functions but did not know how to achieve that, MH. Could you do so, please.
Added. FYI you have to edit the post and make it "sticky"
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

Legendary!!!!!
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

My favorite of these is probably Mindsteelers. While she wasn't in costume, the Skrill went after her because they knew she was Wonder Woman, so they very much went after her as a superhero. She was getting squeezed to death when the skrill leader interrupted, and he knocked her unconscious while saying that this way there would be no pain. In other words, they were very much about to kill her when Andros showed up and saved her at the last minute, and even princess carried her. one of her more proper damsel in distress moments (Andros also kind saved Wonder Woman earlier in the episode as well, which only makes it better).

I also always liked Formula 407. It's one where, from what I understand, the villain's weren't really planning for Wonder Woman, and she got the drop on them, and yet they managed to knock her out pretty quickly. Rather than understandably falling for a clever trap, Wonder Woman just flat out loses to some guys
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

It just occurred to me that this video is actually missing one. She passes out from gas in "The Man Who Could Not Die" and even needed said invincible man to save her life.
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

Also the second Deadly Toys One (29 seconds in) isn't actually her, it's her robot double she had to fight, though the audience doesn't know that at the time. But It's still nice.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

In Season One, Wonder Woman was KOed four times in 14 episodes. In Seasons Two and Three, she (not Diana Prince) was KOed once in 46 episodes. The series was cancelled after Season Three.

To this day, I do not understand why the producers strayed from what worked.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tamonicus wrote:
1 year ago
In Season One, Wonder Woman was KOed four times in 14 episodes. In Seasons Two and Three, she (not Diana Prince) was KOed once in 46 episodes. The series was cancelled after Season Three.

I think it was Carter who wanted to get away from the damsel aspect. Though I find that odd cause all the other movies she did she got tied up. Some modern west thing, another with Loni Anderson, another where she's a single mom. Seemed to be a pattern.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

tamonicus wrote:
1 year ago

Whilst I agree with your premise I don't think those numbers are correct. She got KO'd by the Baroness (as she walked thru the patio doors, Fausta of course with the trap door, on the lawn in Argentina, on Paradise Island by the legendary John Saxons men and by agents in the library with the gas pellet gun that I can think of off the top of my head, so that's 5 times in the first season.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Whilst I agree with your premise I don't think those numbers are correct. She got KO'd by the Baroness (as she walked thru the patio doors, Fausta of course with the trap door, on the lawn in Argentina, on Paradise Island by the legendary John Saxons men and by agents in the library with the gas pellet gun that I can think of off the top of my head, so that's 5 times in the first season.
Yeah, I can't count.

Since Mr. X's comment, I did a little digging. I don't disagree but speculate other forces were at play. In 1978, the Supreme Court, in FCC v. Pacifica, ruled that free speech provisions of the First Amendment don't apply to the public airways. This stems back to a George Carlin sketch being broadcast on the radio in 1973.

Season One of WW was 1976-77, Season Two was 1977-78, and Season Three was 1978-79. I wonder (pardon the word) if the networks felt which way the wind was blowing as the case was headed for the Supreme Court and toned down all violence. Maybe not coincidentally, Warner Brothers cartoons had explosions cut from rebroadcast and Saturday morning cartoons/live action shows were stripped of any real action.

Though sad, at least we had at least FIVE WW KOs in Season One. And--if I've counted correctly--two Wonder Girl KOs.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I've always thought that, with the first series, you had Stanley Ralph Ross and Charles Fitzimmons, both from the Batman TV show bringing along some of the ideas they were using on Batman, most notably for us the knockouts and peril and such.
But from what I've read, Wonder Woman wanted to start connecting with a younger audience and started to scale back on the WWII stuff and the old school and tried to make it more modern and relevant. I think the peril based content just got lost in the shuffle. It's a shame too.
What's really interesting is, the Diana Prince KO stuff didn't really do it for me. Put the same girl in a costume and it changed everything.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 year ago
What's really interesting is, the Diana Prince KO stuff didn't really do it for me. Put the same girl in a costume and it changed everything.
Yes a Barbara Gordon KO would mean nothing but a Batgirl KO is everything.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I will make one exception, that a Diana Prince caught in mid-spin, to me, is very hot! Sadly, I've never seen a spin in either the comics, on TV or even in SHIP peril films where we see a Wonder Woman half in her heroic blue and red uniform and half in Diana Price clothes. I guess the dimension where she keeps her costume doesn't work like that. Ah well.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
MightyHypnotic wrote:
1 year ago
Yes a Barbara Gordon KO would mean nothing but a Batgirl KO is everything.
I actually disagree somewhat. I say somewhat because I definitely prefer when they are in costume. But for me, the fact that they are still that character (Wonder Woman in this case) makes it still enjoyable. In all of Diana Princes KO scenes, she is still a thousand year old amazon princess and godess of combat, and she is still getting taken down pretty easily. Again, her being in costume would definitely be preferable, but the fact that she still is Wonder Woman makes it still enjoyable for me.
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I will make one exception, that a Diana Prince caught in mid-spin, to me, is very hot! Sadly, I've never seen a spin in either the comics, on TV or even in SHIP peril films where we see a Wonder Woman half in her heroic blue and red uniform and half in Diana Price clothes. I guess the dimension where she keeps her costume doesn't work like that. Ah well.
You might be aware of this, but on two occasions in the series Diana does indeed get into trouble mid spin. Once she (rather foolishly) let's her guard down in enemy territory when something happens that distracts her, and she is kidnapped as a result. In other she is near passing out from gas, tries to spin, but passes out part of the way through. On both occasions she needs someone to save her too.
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
tamonicus wrote:
1 year ago

I think it was Carter who wanted to get away from the damsel aspect. Though I find that odd cause all the other movies she did she got tied up. Some modern west thing, another with Loni Anderson, another where she's a single mom. Seemed to be a pattern.
Ironically, she actually ended up needing to be rescued the most (and thus, truly being a damsel in distress) in season 3 I believe. It's harder to save yourself when your a powerless woman than when your a superheroine.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

We can only wonder what season 4 would have looked like. At the end of Season 3, it appeared like she was getting a super powered partner, so chances of WW needing to be occasionally rescued would have been much higher or so I keep telling myself. 🙄
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD
Henchman
Henchman

brdiy wrote:
1 year ago
We can only wonder what season 4 would have looked like. At the end of Season 3, it appeared like she was getting a super powered partner, so chances of WW needing to be occasionally rescued would have been much higher or so I keep telling myself. 🙄
Considering he had to rescue her in his one episode (granted she was in her civilian identity, but still) it seems likely that would have been the case
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
WW Frozen in Mid-Spin:

More images:

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

mike2 wrote:
1 year ago

WW Frozen in Mid-Spin:
I love some of vids Giga did where the transforming heroine had a damaged gizmo so when she transforms she's in a bikini or topless etc.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

It is true, for the fetishism of disguise is what gives her power.
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

argento wrote:
1 year ago

It is true, for the fetishism of disguise is what gives her power.
I'm right with you on that.
CIA
Henchman
Henchman

The deadly toys scene when she falls to the floor in that sweater meat top. Oooooooooosh. Jerk off city!

I still have dreams about that to this day! I watched it when I was pretty young and didn't know what boobs were but something inside me wanted them!
naycherboy
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

KOJIMAISGODKOJIMAISGOD wrote:
1 year ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
You might be aware of this, but on two occasions in the series Diana does indeed get into trouble mid spin. Once she (rather foolishly) let's her guard down in enemy territory when something happens that distracts her, and she is kidnapped as a result. In other she is near passing out from gas, tries to spin, but passes out part of the way through. On both occasions she needs someone to save her too.
In which episode does WW pass out part of the way through the spin?
korda
Henchman
Henchman

"The Man Who Could Not Die"
VoyeurElse
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am unable to view the video, there is a note on it which says “this video is private”. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Thanks