THE TITAN ANOMALY

General discussions about superheroines!
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

If you haven't already, please go check out my first comic book, THE TITAN ANOMALY.
This series follows Dana Mitchell, a head strong police officer and a loving wife. Little does she know, that her life is about to take a drastic turn and will soon discover her true purpose. Endowed with immense superhuman powers, Dana will be tested in ways that go beyond her wildest dreams and worst nightmares.

Vol # 1 - The Beginning 53 pages

steelelegacycomics.gumroad.com/l/osferf

I'm currently at work on Vol #2.

Bullypup- Kelly
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Do you use Daz studio for those renders? Looks great!
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you! Yes, I'm doing most in DAZ and also learning Blender.
SteeleLegacyComics
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The day has finally come. The release of THE TITAN ANOMALY (Volume #2)

As many of you must have thought (me too), this issue was NEVER going to be finished.

For that reason my computer's GPU has been running non stop for over three months. It became almost my sole focus to pull Dana's story out of my brain and onto the comic pages.

Also, some of you have written me saying you liked the story, but wasn't as much into the origins and/or beginnings.

When telling a story, I found that to be unavoidable, but instead of ending the issue at a set number of about 40 to 50 pages, I continued the story, placing Dana in the middle of the action as a full blown Superhero.

80 Pages

You want story, you got it.

You want displays of superhuman feats of female strength, it's here and lots of it.

You want a sexy costumed superwoman, CHECK!

You want sex, better yet superhuman sex, just follow the link.....

https://steelelegacycomics.gumroad.com/l/ykruid