Barbie 2023

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

WOW!!!!! As a huge fangirl of Barbie dolls as a kid and as an avid wearer of 80's fashion leotards and workout gear(those who know...know!) We are Totally going to be adding this to our cosplay group! My girlfriend is the perfect fit to be Barbie and I plan on either doing a similar style or do a gender swap Ken so we can still be a couple...look at the colors on these outfits, I hope they do to and for you what they do to and for me!!!! My senses explode looking at her!!!!
FB_IMG_1656598292985.jpg
FB_IMG_1656598292985.jpg (129.41 KiB) Viewed 824 times
FB_IMG_1656598303331.jpg
FB_IMG_1656598303331.jpg (105.01 KiB) Viewed 824 times
FB_IMG_1656598323671.jpg
FB_IMG_1656598323671.jpg (101.94 KiB) Viewed 824 times
FB_IMG_1656598326344.jpg
FB_IMG_1656598326344.jpg (96.46 KiB) Viewed 824 times
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I can see you buying up the commemorative dungeon Barbie play set….
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
I got the Ken - Captain Kirk and Barbie - Yoman Rand set for my sister.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Mr. X wrote:
1 year ago
sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
I got the Ken - Captain Kirk and Barbie - Yoman Rand set for my sister.
Yeoman Rand was a favorite on Star Trek. The unsavory alien probing she would have been forced to endure…
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Cmon' guys! Doesn't anybody want to know who the naked girl taking the picture on the right is in the first image? What kind of forum is this?

Whoops! I see now she's got a flesh colored bikini on. I guess that keeps the cops hands off her as it were.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
You Joke but.........I have something like that! Hahaha...Let's just say my Monster High dolls pretty much dominated the Barbies.....
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

In the immortal words of Aqua, come on Barbie let's go party.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Is this going to be a “family” comedy? I love Margo, but this needs to be a “Something about Mary” level of crude or it will be a career destroying film. If she is going to ruin her life, she should do it making a live action Penelope Pitstop film, or at least on a secret agent Barbie movie
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
Is this going to be a “family” comedy? I love Margo, but this needs to be a “Something about Mary” level of crude or it will be a career destroying film. If she is going to ruin her life, she should do it making a live action Penelope Pitstop film, or at least on a secret agent Barbie movie
Well, Robert DeNiro did play Fearless Leader in Rocky and Bullwinkle.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
Well, Robert DeNiro did play Fearless Leader in Rocky and Bullwinkle.
Can you imagine sitting in a movie house watching those colors, with that intensity eight feet tall? It’s bad enough on an eight inch doll. Those outfits will induce seizures in photo sensitive children.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Here is an idea. The movie is set in Batgirl1969’s apartment. It’s a rainy day and she pulls out a box of old dolls and action figures. The toys of her youth! She starts playing with them and cut to Margo Robbie living out the scenarios. A doll universe controlled by a woman, with sexual hang ups, tape, string and the time to work them out with female action figures….
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
Here is an idea. The movie is set in Batgirl1969’s apartment. It’s a rainy day and she pulls out a box of old dolls and action figures. The toys of her youth! She starts playing with them and cut to Margo Robbie living out the scenarios. A doll universe controlled by a woman, with sexual hang ups, tape, string and the time to work them out with female action figures….
We have a winner.