Need Admin help!

General discussions about superheroines!
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Good morning and I'm sorry!
I know most of my stories are in the dungeon (my kinks, my problem), but I made the call on this one based on the beginning of the story arc, forgetting about the end of it. Now I am about to write the end and its full dungeon stuff. Nonconsensual gangbangs, BDSM, violence, humiliation the whole nine yards. How do I move what I have, or should I just republish the first bit, then add the rest in the Dungeon section?

Story in question is Monsters Among Us
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Valleyvixin wrote:
1 year ago
Good morning and I'm sorry!
I know most of my stories are in the dungeon (my kinks, my problem), but I made the call on this one based on the beginning of the story arc, forgetting about the end of it. Now I am about to write the end and its full dungeon stuff. Nonconsensual gangbangs, BDSM, violence, humiliation the whole nine yards. How do I move what I have, or should I just republish the first bit, then add the rest in the Dungeon section?

Story in question is Monsters Among Us
My suggestion would be to put the dungeon-level chapters in that section with the same title as that used in the Regular Stories section with a hyphen that says "Monsters Among Us - Dungeon level conclusion." And put a link to it at the final "safe" chapter in the Regular Story thread.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Reposted in Dungeon. Note put in original that the rest can be viewed in the Dungeon.