New Perils of Batgirl II Trailers

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I was thinking that maybe you can also do something with soap foam instead of beads. Soap foam can pile up, get deeper but you wait a bit and it goes away. Plus easier to clean up. Might get liquid at the bottom.

Maybe the box fills with soap foam then some some costume destruction as it eats their clothes.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
Just want to once again express my appreciation for the attention to detail and the quality of the set and the Batgirl costume. Truly impressive work by all involved!
Thanks very much.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Oh, how can they possibly escape?

www.jimweathers.com
Attachments
POB EP4 Batgirl Hourglass-28.jpg
POB EP4 Batgirl Hourglass-28.jpg (384.28 KiB) Viewed 5248 times
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"Oh, how can they possibly escape?"

Escape? If they escape, then you have to hunt them down and recapture them. It wastes time that could be better spent tormenting Batgirl.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
Oh, how can they possibly escape?

www.jimweathers.com
Oh, my, for this picture, I wonder if it is just regular sand, but judging from Randy's reaction, I don't think it is. That sand test that you did was worth it. Good job.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

It actually isn’t, but I think her reaction is one of desperation
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I finally got around to watching it last night. Granted. I’ve only seen three such perils (the Clock King with Batman and Robin, Ali Baba and evil Dyna Girl with Electra Woman and Professor Nabakov and yours) but yours was far and away the best of the three.

I love the henchgirls and their leotards. Must have been tough on Batgirl’s psyche knowing two ordinary women could restrain her unbound before they put her in the box.
winksh66
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any update on when the next episode will be relseased?
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

winksh66 wrote:
1 year ago
I think it might be a while as I have seen Angela doing other things. Of course, this will give him time to create some new content.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
I finally got around to watching it last night. Granted. I’ve only seen three such perils (the Clock King with Batman and Robin, Ali Baba and evil Dyna Girl with Electra Woman and Professor Nabakov and yours) but yours was far and away the best of the three.

I love the henchgirls and their leotards. Must have been tough on Batgirl’s psyche knowing two ordinary women could restrain her unbound before they put her in the box.
Thanks for the kind words. I’m glad to hear that folks are enjoying what is going on. In my opinion, the whole “Hourglass” peril thing, from conception, to making and then shooting, has been one of the best superheroine perils I’ve done. I’m very proud of the effort and, even more importantly, the truly awesome attitude of everyone that was involved. Like most things in life, really cool things are never realized without the help of others - and the folks that have helped me are no exception. It is a great thing when everyone is putting it all out there just to make sure it is the best it can be…
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

winksh66 wrote:
1 year ago
I needed to reshoot the scene that followed the Hourglass peril, because my camera had an issue, and all the footage from the main camera was basically unusable. So I had to reschedule it. Angela’s schedule was really tight, but she managed, and I schedule the reshoot for June 18th. It was a tough day, but the outcome of it, was again, much better than I could have hoped for.

It’s an homage to the “Siamese Human Knot” from the 66 show. It was requested and commissioned by a very cool guy. There are a lot of Batman show fans that really don’t like that episode. I’ve alway thought it would be neat to shoot that scene, but make it believable. As it turns out, putting three girls into a believably “deadly” human knot, is actually a LOT harder to do that it would seem.

First, I had to design a concept with three bodies, that would be intertwined in a way that works, and that looks good. As it turns out, my first attempt was not great. I’m not sure if I would have released it, even if my camera hadn’t had a problem. So, with what I considered quite a fail under my arms, I went out and purchase 3 little “chan” dolls - posable figures that are somewhat anatomically correct, so that I could mess around and come up with a workable position. After a bit of trial and error, I figured out what I wanted to do…

Second, I had to hope that it would actually work with human beings. As it turns out, it worked about how I envisioned it. Still, it was not easy, and took a long time to shoot with all the dialogue… but it came out great.

Had some great help from folks, and some really cool camera angle ideas. Actually ended up hanging a camera from the ceiling with little bungee cords. This was not my camera (we shot with three), and it was Nick (my co-production designer)’s idea - and his camera. It was a really awesome idea - and it just worked. I’ve attached a screen capture image so you can see the scene’s setup - and how it was filmed.

Like a few times in the movie, I’ve shot stuff that was much better than I expected. I am really blessed I guess. And grateful to everyone that helped make this happen

••••••

Anyway - to actually get to the question asked… (LOL) - I’m editing the Siamese Human Knot scene now, once that is done, I can edit into the already edited end of the “Hourglass” peril scene, with a cliffhanger put in the Human Knot, so that it leads into the concluding episode.

I expect this to take about a week, or so… I’ll update here when I have a better idea than that.

We’re getting near the point where I’ll be able to edit them all together to create cohesive movie that will be watchable as a movie (shorter individual episodes). If you want the full-on long form chapter, you can just get the video clips of that chapter - but I wanted the movie to be something that people could actually sit down and watch from beginning to end.

Thanks for everyone patience. I hope you fill it rewarded.
Attachments
8D5AA884-EFA8-4B7C-96D4-7042CE41A22D.jpeg
Batgirl’s in a serious Knot
8D5AA884-EFA8-4B7C-96D4-7042CE41A22D.jpeg (528.04 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
winksh66 wrote:
1 year ago
I think it might be a while as I have seen Angela doing other things. Of course, this will give him time to create some new content.
Angela was able to make it out on the 18th of June - and we were able to shoot the scene I needed. / so I won’t go into details - I explained the concept and execution of the scene in an early post.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
winksh66 wrote:
1 year ago
I needed to reshoot the scene that followed the Hourglass peril, because my camera had an issue, and all the footage from the main camera was basically unusable. So I had to reschedule it. Angela’s schedule was really tight, but she managed, and I schedule the reshoot for June 18th. It was a tough day, but the outcome of it, was again, much better than I could have hoped for.

It’s an homage to the “Siamese Human Knot” from the 66 show. It was requested and commissioned by a very cool guy. There are a lot of Batman show fans that really don’t like that episode. I’ve alway thought it would be neat to shoot that scene, but make it believable. As it turns out, putting three girls into a believably “deadly” human knot, is actually a LOT harder to do that it would seem.

First, I had to design a concept with three bodies, that would be intertwined in a way that works, and that looks good. As it turns out, my first attempt was not great. I’m not sure if I would have released it, even if my camera hadn’t had a problem. So, with what I considered quite a fail under my arms, I went out and purchase 3 little “chan” dolls - posable figures that are somewhat anatomically correct, so that I could mess around and come up with a workable position. After a bit of trial and error, I figured out what I wanted to do…

Second, I had to hope that it would actually work with human beings. As it turns out, it worked about how I envisioned it. Still, it was not easy, and took a long time to shoot with all the dialogue… but it came out great.

Had some great help from folks, and some really cool camera angle ideas. Actually ended up hanging a camera from the ceiling with little bungee cords. This was not my camera (we shot with three), and it was Nick (my co-production designer)’s idea - and his camera. It was a really awesome idea - and it just worked. I’ve attached a screen capture image so you can see the scene’s setup - and how it was filmed.

Like a few times in the movie, I’ve shot stuff that was much better than I expected. I am really blessed I guess. And grateful to everyone that helped make this happen

••••••

Anyway - to actually get to the question asked… (LOL) - I’m editing the Siamese Human Knot scene now, once that is done, I can edit into the already edited end of the “Hourglass” peril scene, with a cliffhanger put in the Human Knot, so that it leads into the concluding episode.

I expect this to take about a week, or so… I’ll update here when I have a better idea than that.

We’re getting near the point where I’ll be able to edit them all together to create cohesive movie that will be watchable as a movie (shorter individual episodes). If you want the full-on long form chapter, you can just get the video clips of that chapter - but I wanted the movie to be something that people could actually sit down and watch from beginning to end.

Thanks for everyone patience. I hope you fill it rewarded.
WOW!!!!!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Holy Hot Honeys Batman....Batgirl looks like she is in the perfect face to pussy predicament!!
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

The Siamese human orgasm!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Oh my word that looks amazing.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow, it looks like you upgraded a classic Batman trap. It looks amazing.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
Holy Hot Honeys Batman....Batgirl looks like she is in the perfect face to pussy predicament!!
Thank was definitely a consideration.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
A few spanks and some forced orgasms should do them in!!!!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
A few spanks and some forced orgasms should do them in!!!!
Exactly right!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just letting everyone know that Episode 5 should drop tonight. I'm just rendering it now. I will let everyone know when it is uploaded.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
Just letting everyone know that Episode 5 should drop tonight. I'm just rendering it now. I will let everyone know when it is uploaded.
Excellent news! And if possible, can you add the link to the page where we can buy it once it's uploaded?

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

I'm happy to announce that "The Perils of Batgirl II - Episode 5" has just been released. It concludes the hourglass peril scene, and introduces the Siamese Human Knot scene. I hope you folks enjoy it.

www.jimweathers.com
Attachments
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-32.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-32.jpg (263.32 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-53.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-53.jpg (372.69 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-17.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-17.jpg (399.73 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-21.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-21.jpg (306.79 KiB) Viewed 3642 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl - "We were just wrapping up a UPS package when the lights went out and now we're stuck. I hate when this happens."

Would love a villain named "Binder" and you see women working somewhere, the lights go out, some muffled struggle, then the lights come on and they are all tied up.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

My spidersenses are tingling hard!!! :spidey:
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
It's certainly sexy
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sneakly wrote:
1 year ago
The Siamese human orgasm!
Indeed.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
Oh my word that looks amazing.
Thank you.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
Wow, it looks like you upgraded a classic Batman trap. It looks amazing.
Yes. This was a custom request from the guy that used to run the Batgirl Battrap Homepage. He has wanted a Siamese Human Knot peril for awhile, and I was pleased to be able to do it.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Catwoman (Candle) looks on in glee at her prey, helplessly entangled in her Siamese Human Knot.

www.jimweathers.com
Attachments
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-22.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-22.jpg (373.78 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So if possible, can you let us know how many more episodes we can look forward to? Hopefully quite a few more.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago
Catwoman (Candle) looks on in glee at her prey, helplessly entangled in her Siamese Human Knot.

www.jimweathers.com
Not going to lie, I hope really hope her lackey begins to rethink her career as a henchwoman. Unless she is a part-time hench-woman, she needs ask for a raise from Catwoman for putting her in such a peril.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:
1 year ago
So if possible, can you let us know how many more episodes we can look forward to? Hopefully quite a few more.
There is one more.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago

www.jimweathers.com
Not going to lie, I hope really hope her lackey begins to rethink her career as a henchwoman. Unless she is a part-time hench-woman, she needs ask for a raise from Catwoman for putting her in such a peril.
I'm not sure she is in much of a "position" to ask for anything. :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The smell of danger is in the air!!! God I would love 💕💕 to be in this mix but as who???
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
The smell of danger is in the air!!! God I would love 💕💕 to be in this mix but as who???
As other hot Batgirl in some shiny black or grey spandex batsuit obviously! If double Batgirl is too hot for you to handle for some weird reason, then you should definitely be Spidergirl or Spiderwoman! Personally I'd join as Batman or Spiderman! :spidey:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Evil Spider wrote:
1 year ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
As other hot Batgirl in some shiny black or grey spandex batsuit obviously! If double Batgirl is too hot for you to handle for some weird reason, then you should definitely be Spidergirl or Spiderwoman! Personally I'd join as Batman or Spiderman! :spidey:
As long as I am in the bondage daisy chain, I'm good!!!
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
As long as I am in the bondage daisy chain, I'm good!!!
That's definitely the wise place to be in, I bet Catwoman agrees too! Which dominant character would you be? I'd be Venom, Dark Spiderman or some devious impostor Batman, you'd be in a huge trouble then!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago

www.jimweathers.com
With the henchwoman in the knot, it’s also sort of like when the Joker tried to feed Venus to the giant clam along with Batman and Robin.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
1 year ago
The mind boggles
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago

www.jimweathers.com
With the henchwoman in the knot, it’s also sort of like when the Joker tried to feed Venus to the giant clam along with Batman and Robin.
Yes, until Yvonne joined the cast, it was a very rare thing indeed to have a moll in peril
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago

www.jimweathers.com

So many molls would have looked amazing in peril too.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

ltrltr wrote:
1 year ago
IMSancho wrote:
1 year ago
Baralton wrote:
1 year ago
JWeathers wrote:
1 year ago

www.jimweathers.com

So many molls would have looked amazing in peril too.
I cannot agree more.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

In the Minstrel episode, Octavia falls for Batman and he plants a bug on her find their hideout. After the bug is found, she doesn’t appear again in the episode. I could see her bound and gagged rotating on Minstrel’s electric radar grill…
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

After Blaze betrayed False Face in sending a message that saved Batman and Robin, you have an interrogation scene and later her tied up in the trick van.

King Tut used the Thebean pebble torture on Batman and his queen for turning against him.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

One of Tut’s molls was also tied up with Robin… a shame Batgirl never got a proper bat-trap, especially since Cleo gave her one of the more endearing KOs…
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Batgirl (Angela Sommers), struggles in Catwoman's fiendish Siamese Human Knot - from Episode 5 of "The Perils of Batgirl II" - just released at www.jimweathers.com!

It's struggle-tastic!
Attachments
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-18.jpg
Perils of Batgirl II- Episode 5-18.jpg (245.86 KiB) Viewed 3098 times
winksh66
Neophyte
Neophyte

Will there be an episode 6?