2-1 or 1-2

General discussions about superheroines!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

When we set a threesome the imagination and possibilities are expanded

Both work as far as 2 villains or 1 against 2 heroines

My favorite is when a villainess captures and humiliates two over confident heroine
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes, the relationship dynamics between the trio could really be used well to advance a plot line, let alone the actual nature of the more physical interplay.

2 Villains and 1 Heroine, her alone being overwhelmed by four hands and, if they the villains are male, well you know! The domination that they could impose on her could be powerful. But also, there might be an avenue for her to put a wedge between them, turn them against each other.

1 Villain, 2 heroines. Using blackmail of harming one heroine to make the other heroine comply for some nefarious reason ... or perhaps just forcing the heroines to be intimate with each other. It might be a way of developing the relationship of the heroines if they are new to each other.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

i had some of these in my custom's where two vs one or one vs two here is 6 pictures i am sending more
VIDEOGAMEpt1-0001.png
VIDEOGAMEpt1-0001.png (927.56 KiB) Viewed 662 times
UltraPT1-0001.png
UltraPT1-0001.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 662 times
Ty Uses Stun Ray On Superheroines 4 Explosion Of C-0001.png
Ty Uses Stun Ray On Superheroines 4 Explosion Of C-0001.png (1.45 MiB) Viewed 662 times
part1-0001.png
part1-0001.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 662 times
Night Star-0001.png
Night Star-0001.png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 662 times
night angel series1-0001.png
night angel series1-0001.png (707.95 KiB) Viewed 662 times
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

here is the last 5 enjoy the pictures
mega%20strike-0001.png
mega%20strike-0001.png (972.33 KiB) Viewed 661 times
ladyhawcustpart1-0001.png
ladyhawcustpart1-0001.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 661 times
evilmonstercust-0001.png
evilmonstercust-0001.png (897.29 KiB) Viewed 661 times
evilclown-0001.png
evilclown-0001.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 661 times
637517795820308037-0001.png
637517795820308037-0001.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 661 times
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

On the 2 villain vs 1 hero side, the idea of a heroine really struggling with a single criminal only for a second just as stronger or stronger foe to appear has a very nice feel to it. What was once an even struggle between good and evil can descend into bullying as the two villains turn the heroine into a plaything.

On the opposite end, a heroic duo splitting up and getting picked off individually by a villainess sounds fun. Eventually they manage to regroup and feel confident they can take her on together only to be defeated once more at their best.
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Prefer two heroines. The more in peril the better.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

2 villains vs 1 heroine with a possibility of one villain betraying the other for plot reasons.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I definitely like both scenarios but think two heroines being captured and tortured by one villainess is a hotter scenario. I like the dynamic that it can bring especially if one of the heroines is a sidekick. I think that scenario opens up a lot of possibilities for the villainess to mentally torture and break the heroines. One of my favorite scenarios is that the villainess can torture the sidekick and force the main heroine to watch and beg the villainess to stop. Adding another twist to that would be the villainess offering to stop torturing the sidekick and then torturing the main heroine and subsequently humiliating the sidekick by making her watch.

The two villains/villainesses with one heroine is also good. I think the heroine is definitely in a much worse situation since there are now two people to contend with. Even if she manages to fight one off, the other is right there. There is also a nice dynamic where one can be operating any torture equipment while the other verbally humiliates the heroine.

Honestly, the possibilities are endless.
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This topic reminded me of one of my favorite pieces of heroine art. The shock of the captive on finding her would-be rescuer caught as well and the humiliation of the would-be rescuer in knowing they let their partner down all while the villainess leads her on smugly. Such a perfect scenario.

https://www.deviantart.com/root001/art/ ... -709625121
Attachments
captured_superheroines_by_root001_dbqhq8x-fullview.jpg
captured_superheroines_by_root001_dbqhq8x-fullview.jpg (246.26 KiB) Viewed 570 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ThatOnePervert wrote:
1 year ago
This topic reminded me of one of my favorite pieces of heroine art. The shock of the captive on finding her would-be rescuer caught as well and the humiliation of the would-be rescuer in knowing they let their partner down all while the villainess leads her on smugly. Such a perfect scenario.

https://www.deviantart.com/root001/art/ ... -709625121
Especially knowing they are now in for a night of pussy eating and forced orgasms....yikes!!!!