Stardust: Intergalactic Avenger - Stardust Vs Necro Part 4: Conclusion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Stardust: Intergalactic Avenger - Stardust Vs Necro Conclusion

The descent to the lower levels was slow. At least 5 minutes had passed. Surely she had lost them by now. As a warrior, Stardust hated retreating. She had no problem fighting them to the death, and giving her life but she knew that such an act would be foolish. She would risk being turned and adding her power and strength to their ranks. Sooner or later one of those slaves will become the new leader and continue to enact Necro’s plan of galactic domination. She was determined to destroy them once and for all.

Suddenly she heard a noise above her. One of the bloodsuckers had managed pounce on top of the elevated. A mighty fist ripped through the roof, the arm reached down and grabbed Stardust by the neck. It was Zaria, the former legendary warrior. Stardust knew she was in trouble for Zaria was stronger than Necro. Stardust grabbed Zaria’s wrist and shocked her with what little cosmic energy she had. The champion of the fighting pits of Voldaar groaned at the sting, but the pain was more of a whiplash to her ego. Combined with her bloodlust she raged through the roof, widening the hole with her bare hands and jumping inside the elevator, launching both of her feet in the face of Stardust. Our blonde haired avenger collapsed from the blow. At this point Stardust felt as though her body was made of glass as a naked, fiery and even more enhanced Zaria stood before her. The violent fury was a blur. For Stardust, it felt as though her body was being torn apart. This would have been the case if not for her super natural durability but she lost count of the amount of times Zaria beat and struck her, and with what combinations and limbs; and how many times she had been slammed against the walls of the elevator as it descended further and further into this hellish place.

Stardust wanted to give up. The doors opened and Zaria kick Stardust’s lifeless body down the corridor. Four more Vampires suddenly appeared, having crawled their way down the long elevator shaft or perhaps hitched a ride on its roof. Stardust was truly done for. She was in no position to battle a group of them after the beating that Zaria gave her.
“Its her!” said one of them. Stardust recognised her voice. She was a formed Star Ranger at the academy.
“Let me turn her Zaria!” she begged. “She was such a star with the Rangers. Strutting around as if she was superior to the rest of us. Turning her will mean she is bound to me as my slave…..that would be a dream come true….the famous Stardust, all mine!”
Zaria placed her hand on the former Ranger’s shoulder. “Not so fast….if anyone tastes her first and then turns her it will be me!”
The two argued, resulting in Zaria slamming the other vampire against the wall. “She belongs to me….I was the one who beat her!” The two turned to look at Stardust’s battered unconscious body only to find that she had disappeared. There was only one place she could have gone. It was Necro’s collection room. As the two followed Stardust they encountered a chamber with all kinds of items. They discovered herbs and plants from various planets encased inside glass tubes on an examination table and weapons adorned the walls. It was obvious that the recently deceased Necro wanted to make sure that his army was well equipped.
“We cannot allow this to go to waste. Our master’s dream to forge an empire must be realised” Zaria said.
“Im afraid I can’t let that happen” said a voice behind them. It was Stardust. As the two vampires turned they found a bruised and bloodied heroine now finally clothed in a revealing metallic breast plate and pants, that she had found in the room. Her legs and feet were still bare. In her hands she carried a photon cannon that she had found on the wall. She pulled the trigger and the blast separated Zaria’s former Star Ranger companion’s torso from her body’s lower extremities. The red blood covered Zaria and knocked her to the side. Stardust planted her barefoot on Zaria’s chest and pressed the trigger again aiming between her eyes reducing her head and face into a pulp of mushy brain meat that spread around the chamber. As other vampires entered, Stardust dealt with them using her new found weapon. One after another they fell. She was determined to destroy them all as each one approached, walking backwards towards another door she found. She knew it led to another room which she suspected was the engine room when she was in the elevator earlier. As she passed through the sliding doors she was greeted by the humming sound of the monolith’s quantum generator. It was located to the left of her as she walked along a bridge. The generator glowed green. Stardust took aim realising that this deed will lead to her demise. A noble sacrifice. With lighting speed a blade plunged into her arm causing her to misfire. She turned and was charged down by a number of vampires. Their naked bodies wrestled with her flesh creating a bundle of limbs. One by one, more vampires piled themselves up upon her. She could feel the suffocating heat, she was losing her breathe as they pressed her body into the ground. The vampires closest to her attempted to sink their fangs into her flesh.

It took a split second for her to press a button on her breast plate. She was familiar with the specs on the armour she had managed to swipe from Necro’s treasure trove. The armour she wore gave off an electric shock. The vampires screamed as they sprung off, retreating like frightened mice. However they appeared ready for another tumble. Suddenly Stardust pulled out a detonator. She activated it and it began its beeping with a flashing red light. Such a small device; and yet the vampires knew how destructive a detonator could be in this situation. Although the explosion itself would not be enough to take out the entire monolith, the chain reaction in the generator would be enough to see a final end to the vampire threat. How lucky Stardust was to have fallen upon Necro’s armoury and collection of destructive toys. Smiling she threw the detonator at the generator. It magnetised and clung powerfully to the green coloured shell of energy. She knew she had at least a few minutes to escape. She ran with all the energy she had left to the end of the bridge. At the least she wanted to die in the explosion and not as a tasty bloody morsel for Necro’s vampire slaves. As she ran she noticed an escape pod. Her Gods had been kind to her this day as she leapt inside, sealing the door with the blood suckers in pursuit. The group of fanged predators stood in sheer shock and loss as they witnessed Stardust’s pod disappear into the blackness of space. The Galatean warrior could finally rest and slowly fell unconscious but not before she witnessed Necro’s dark monolith explode and then vaporise into nothingness.

THE END
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

BAD ENDING

Suddenly Stardust pulled out a detonator. She activated it and it began its beeping with a flashing red light. Such a small device; and yet the vampires knew how destructive a detonator could be in this situation. Although the explosion itself would not be enough to take out the entire monolith, the chain reaction in the generator would be enough to see a final end to the vampire threat. How lucky Stardust was to have fallen upon Necro’s armoury and collection of destructive toys. Smiling she threw the detonator at the generato, but with lighting speed and out of nowhere, one of the vampires jumped to catch it. As soon as she landed she flicked the switch off. It was her. Star dust’s former colleague at the Rangers.

“Remember me? My name was Yuria. You never took any notice of me. You were always so popular. So high and mighty…..but I wanted you sooo bad……now see how the tables have turned” the vampiress said. She Ordered the others to bring Stardust to her. Yuria had clearly assumed command of the pack since Zarias demise.

Stardust gasped as they ran at her. She was out of options and decided to make a run for the escape pod. She tried her best but one of the blood suckers grabbed her ankle and pulled her back into the group. She was restrained and brought to her knees before Yuria.
“Hahaha” she cackled “the might Star slut brought to her knees! Pleasure me Star slut….obey your new mistress!”
“I will do no such….mmpgh!!!”
Her sentence was interrupted by the strong hand of one of her restrainers, shoving her face into Yuria’s green skinned clit. She had no Choice but to suck her luscious flesh but she did so half heartedly.
Yuria pulled Stardust’s hair, yanking her head back.
“You will obey me……enjoy my flesh…” Yuria said whilst her eyes locked with Stardust’s. The Galatean warrior could feel it. That powerful hypnotic grasp that only a vampire can unleash. She was losing herself. Her will power was being chipped away. Stardust held onto herself as strong as she could.
“Uugh…nooo…..I am Stardust…..Star Ranger number 36589…..!” She defied but the other naked vampires started caressed and kissing her exposed flesh. They licked her arsehole, her engorged pink clit, her breasts, vagina hole, her ears, shoulders, neck, thighs and feet. Every part of her body was being sexually attacked.
“Your entire being and body is being sucked and fucked” Yuria said whilst continuing the mind controlling onslaught. And finally…..Stardust’s hyper sensitive body responded fully to the pleasurable orgy that was unleashed upon her. Her mind snapped. It broke.
“YES MISTRESS…..I OBEY….” Stardust said, starry eyed and slack jawed.
Yuria embraced her new slave, pressed her pale skinned breasts against her green ones. She slipped her two fingers inside Stardust’s wet hole and kissed her long her lips long and deep, it was the kind of kiss that made Stardust feel so owned.
“This is mine now…..” gesturing towards her vagina.
“Uuugh Y…YES MISTRESS” Stardust responded almost with hesitation.
“Resistant still? Oh don’t worry my dear” she said as she started moving her fingers and wrist in a circular motion, stimulating her more and more.
“I have a way to make your enslavement to me permanent!”
Yuria sunk her fangs into her neck and drank. Blood trickled down Stardust’s neck. She continued stimulating her womanly slit as she sucked her lifeforce. Stardust came and as she orgasmed her identity died….the little death became the final death of her personality. Stardust was no more.
“Finally you are mine…….my slave forever!” Yuria rejoiced.
“YEEESSS OH YEEESSSS I AM YOURS” Stardust wailed in Ecstasy and release. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she blacked out.
Some hours passed and she awoke in a bed chamber. She realised she was in the right embrace of her new mistress and slave master. She remembered what happened, she remembered the person she once was and how free she now felt.
As Yuria awoke from her slumber she spoke to her pet.
“I am proud of you little one”
“Thank your mistress”
“There’s just one problem”
“What is it mistress? I want only to please you”
“ the final touch to my ownership of you”
“Please tell me”
“I must name you. From now on you are no longer Stardust”
To name a slave meant complete and utter ownership for the Vampires of Nosferatus. Once given the name Stardust will slowly forget herself even more, her identity as a powerful and Sexy galactic heroine will wither into the wind like dust. Stardust became dust.
“I name you Starblood” Yuria declared. Her slave responded with a smile and Yuria was happy to see the former heroine’s new fangs emerge.
“Finally you are one of us” Yuria said. With her new name, Starblood felt a powerful unescapable urge to always please and serve the green skinned Yuria. For all time. She was immortal after all.

THE END
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Very good. I liked it.