Thunderbolts (Marvel/Disney, 2024)

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Placed on the schedule for the MCU to be released in 2024.

The hottest Thunderbolt of all time was Karla Sofen (Moonstone). Expect to see her in there. Hopefully the costume is attractive.

Baron Zemo will probably be the team leader.

Here's one of the articles announcing this...from Time Out London.

https://www.timeout.com/news/everything ... uad-061322
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for sharing, nice news.
In my opinion, she is my favorite villain, an exquisite psychiatrist. In all her appearances I'll stick with the Dark Avengers drawn by Mike Deodato. It was funny when Ares wanted to flirt with her HAHAHAHAH
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Great. So Hulk gets wimped and shelved but we get Red Hulk. Fantastic. :no:
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

moon.jpg
moon.jpg (310.74 KiB) Viewed 506 times
argento wrote:
1 year ago
In my opinion, she is my favorite villain, an exquisite psychiatrist. In all her appearances I'll stick with the Dark Avengers drawn by Mike Deodato. It was funny when Ares wanted to flirt with her HAHAHAHAH
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

argento wrote:
1 year ago
moon.jpg
argento wrote:
1 year ago
I have to dig up the scene but I remember a scene in Marvel where Dr. Doom was calling Ms. Marvel a fat stupid cow and the two guys with her were saying "you're not fat" and she screams "that's not helping".
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

d0.jpg
d0.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 488 times
Yesssssss, I don't know if you remember. I had told you that I needed someone to do the dialogues (Zeta had disappeared). I was doing this parody inspired by that dialogue between Mrs. Marvel and DR. Doom. This is my cover
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

argento wrote:
1 year ago
d0.jpg
Yesssssss, I don't know if you remember. I had told you that I needed someone to do the dialogues (Zeta had disappeared). I was doing this parody inspired by that dialogue between Mrs. Marvel and DR. Doom. This is my cover