Heroine Costume Design

General discussions about superheroines!

Which design do you like the most?

3%
28%
25%
13%
19%
13%

Total votes: 32
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Working on a new heroine team, a pair of twins with psychic powers. I've narrowed down their general look, but was still left with a few options to choose between. Was curious what you all thought was the best costume. The design I could make in X-Girl Creator was a little more simple than what I wanted. In story and commissioned art they would have the Gemini symbol across the front of their chests, white on the green tops, green on the white tops.
Attachments
Gemini1.jpg
Gemini1.jpg (51.9 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Gemini2.jpg
Gemini2.jpg (51.54 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Gemini3.jpg
Gemini3.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Gemini4.jpg
Gemini4.jpg (51.45 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Gemini5.jpg
Gemini5.jpg (50.81 KiB) Viewed 384 times
Gemini6.jpg
Gemini6.jpg (52.3 KiB) Viewed 384 times
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Guess I'm a sucker for that little skirt, and the complementary color schemes would differentiate the twins while still allowing for some confusion by the easily confused. ("I'm black on the right side" IYKWIM).
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

joejanus wrote:
1 year ago
Guess I'm a sucker for that little skirt, and the complementary color schemes would differentiate the twins while still allowing for some confusion by the easily confused. ("I'm black on the right side" IYKWIM).
Skirts are fun and I did contemplate them each having one version of the costume, but I like them being able to substitute for each other seamlessly.