Supergirl: Captive of Necro

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Supergirl: Captive of Necro

Supergirl’s most recent adventure was a disaster. She was off world and responded to a distress beacon sent from a Green Lantern in sector 2864 of a system known only as the void for its lack of stars. The Last thing she remembered was her body entangled in a tractor beam after she found the a dead Green Lantern floating lifeless in space. The gravitational force dragged her closer and closer to a strange looking obelisk shaped monolith. It was dark coloured and its appearance struck her spirit with feelings of dread. What a macabre monstrosity to be floating in the depth of space. The tractor beam had a strange effect on her body sending her into unconsciousness.

Kara, being a Kryptonian, was known for her powerful abilities and it was not often that she found herself powerless She awoke and found herself completely nude and bound. Her gold tanned skin was exposed and her long sun kissed blonde hair reached her shoulders. Normally her super strength would enable her to break free of her bonds. This time however, she could not move, nor was she able to tear her way out of the restraints. She noticed two things: The first was a great weakness consuming her body. Secondly the bonds were metallic yet tentacle like and versatile. They wrapped like snakes around her ankles, shins, and thighs. They pressed and squeezed her wrists into her legs, and another coil ensured her arms were immobile. A last encircling bond secured her shoulders. Her wonderfully shaped breasts and pink nipples were displayed in between the last two silvery serpentine restraints. Her ocean blue eyes were covered by some kind of visor. The device was doing something more than simply making her sensory deprived. She was unable to use her heat vision, which would have allowed her to vaporise and melt the device. She was confused. But she sensed a figure close by. A man.
“What is the meaning of this?” She cried out. “You Pervert!! Release me whoever you are!”
“Not so soon, I want to enjoy this moment” said a deep baritone whisper
Kara remembered the Justice League galactic files. This was none other than the mysterious criminal known as….
“Necro!” she said.
“It is an honour to make your acquaintance. Who would have thought that I would capture the mighty Supergirl. There is no point struggling, the tech is designed specifically for your body’s weaknesses. The bonds are laced with Kryptonite shards. I have studied you Kryptonians for many years, or at least the few survivors that exist. It is indeed a shame what happened to your planet.”
Supergirl ignored him. She was already trying to plan her escape. Without her power and strength she would have to use her mind. There were many rumours and legends about Necro. None of it pleasant and some of it seemed to be unreal and supernatural. Kara refused to believe in such nonsense. She was often logical, being a child of Krypton and the daughter of scientists. But in this place of chaos there was no time for logic. Something she would soon discover.
“You do indeed have a magnificent body” he said whilst caressing Kara’s shoulders.
“you disgusting animal!” she shouted in defiance.
“I am sure you superheros have researched my perverted methods” he said with a devious tonality in his voice.
Supergirl remembered Necro’s file. His strange ship would suddenly appear and he would capture females that he had selected all over the galaxy. He would always make sure they were the powerful and strongest of females for he was a connoisseur of breaking the feminine spirit. The women disappeared and it was unknown as to whether they were killed or held captive. Now it seems that Necro had one of the jewels of the crown when it came to super heroines, the girl of steel herself was in his clutches!
“Sooner or later I will get out” she thought to herself. “And when I get the first chance I will end this creature once and for all”.
“Stop touching me you scum!” she commanded as Necro began caressing her breasts.
“I think it is time that you learn some discipline” he said.
Supergirl laughed. “Im afraid I’m too strong willed for you”.
“well….I have invented a number of devices” Necro responded. Supergirl could hear a noise as Necro picked up a round metallic collar.
“The collar of submission…….this will make you obedient and respond to my commands. You will become my slave”
“pffft, I will never be your sla……..” as Supergirl was in the middle of her defiant outburst she suddenly felt a wetness around her left breast and a strong suction.
“uuuuugh” she whimpered as Necro sucked on her mamary and pink nipple.
“I am also aware of how sensitive you are when exposed to Kryptonite” Necro grinned.
“I….I am too strong willed…..I” Supergirl continued to resist.
“I am afraid once the collar is activated you will become hyper responsive to me” Necro interrupted whilst fitting the collar around her neck. He flicked a switch on the devious device activating a red light. Almost instantaneously she became docile, silent and starry eyed.
“so much for your iron will” Necro mocked. He released her from the bonds. The girl of steel was completely aware of what was going on but was powerless to resist. He finally removed the visor from her eyes and head. At last, she could see this ghastly creature of a man. His skin was as white as a corpse, he had a long bald head and red eyes. He dressed in black and his limbs were long as were his hands and fingers. He was at least 6 ft 4, however he looked frail and weak.
“Lets play some games!” Necro said with joy. “I would like to test this new toy.”
“Oh Rao!” Supegirl thought “not another intergalactic pervert obsessed with domination and power!”
“take 10 steps forward!” Necro commanded. Supergirl was unable to control herself, her limbs moved to his words as she stepped forward barefoot upon his cold floor.
“Now return to me”. She was angry with herself and her failure to fight the mental control of the collar of submission. She stopped in front of her new master.
“Lets see now” Necro said as he began manipulating her body as if she was a doll or action figure. He directed her limbs and body to create poses her wanted. He placed her hands on her hips and parted her legs.
“A most familiar sight…..the proud heroine, the mighty Supergirl!” Next he placed her hands on her breasts.
“Caress yourself there” he demanded, and Supergirl could do nothing but massage her breasts. She was silent and robotic. It felt good as she knew exactly how to pleasure herself but she was completely quiet and unable to express her pleasure. Such was the power of the collar. Eventually Necro grabbed her right hand and directed it down south towards her clit. He gestured her to masturbate. She was slowly getting wet as she caressed her nerve endings in exactly the way that was best for her body. Necro however started to show disappointment. The performance was way too robotic for him and without passion or emotion.
“more emotion…..show me your pleasure” Necro ordered. Kara was unresponsive and continued sexually stimulating herself.
“STOP” he cried. Supergirl’s body immediately halted her activity and stood to attention.
“It seems as though the collar can either allow you to speak or move, but never both at the sometime. I will have to make some modifications. In the meantime I would like you to repeat after me…..YOU ARE WEAK AND DEFEATED”
The words rolled off her tongue effortlessly.
“I am weak and defeated” Supergirl declared in a monotone yet youthfully feminine yet American accented voice.
“Now repeat again” he continued….."YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR NECRO”
“I AM NO MATCH FOR NECRO” she responded.
“I am no longer the girl of steel, I am the girl of defeat!” he commanded again.
“I AM NO LONGER THE GIRL OF STEEL, I AM THE GIRL OF DEFEAT!” she repeated.
Necro seemed displeased. “you will remain frozen to the floor but I will release your speech” He said.
“you pig! This is so humiliating!” Supergirl shouted “release me!”
Necro ignored her protestations. “Although your defiance is a turn on…..it is your verbal submission that I wish to experience…..and one that is sincere with feeling” he walked closer to Kara and began sucking her breasts again.
“You disgusting creature, uuuugh! Just stop…..I must be in control of my body again!”
“hmmm….There is only one condition that would allow me to release you from the collar” Necro revealed.
Kara’s eyes lit up, and the wheels and cogs of her strategic brain began to turn.
“what is it!?”
“you must eagerly and willingly be my slave” he declared “although I know that it seems that such a thing would be an impossibility……you are a proud and defiant one with a reputation across the galaxy. I think I will have to break you…..slowly…..and yet I feel that even that would fail as you would rather die. Even if I exposed you to the most torturous pain you would resist. Even if I unleashed the most pleasurable onslaught on your sensitive body…you may physically respond and cum, but your mind would never submit. I crave mental and verbal submission from all my defiant female slaves. My harem is full of former heroines and warriors…..all owned by me in body and mind. I wish for you to become the same”
“How did you manage to break them all?” she inquired
“perhaps they were simply weaker than you” he responded with a grin. Supergirl was immediately suspicious. Still, she saw an opportunity to escape.
“What if I was to comply with your demand” she suggested.
“what do you mean?” he replied with curiosity.
“I enjoy the way you suck on my breasts…..perhaps being your slave isn’t such a bad idea” she said. Supergirl noticed the enticed look on Necro’s face. Like all men, easily duped by the wiles of a gorgeous woman she thought.
“If you release me, I will be you willing slave” she smiled at Necro.
“I don’t trust you” Necro said.
“I swear to you” She replied.
“and how can I know your sincerity?”.
“you already know that I am de powered, I won’t be able to resist you…..I will submit to you and be your slave for the period of 7 days and then you must let me go…” Supergirl explained.
“And how do you know I won’t keep you as my slave for all eternity?”
“That is a risk I am willing to take to gain at least some freedom. Also I would like some sexual release, you seem to have skill…”
Necro felt good having his ego rubbed. He convinced himself that Supergirl was trustworthy but he had no intention of letting her go after 7 days. To be a slave of Necro is to be bound to him for all eternity.

He slowly deactivated the collar of submission and then unclipped it from her swan like neck. But as soon as Kara felt her conscious control return she immediately delivered a strong pushing blow in the centre of Necro’s chest sending him to the ground.
“You tricked me! Deep down I knew you would!!” He screamed.
“You think I would ever be your slave?” she said as she towered over him, hands on hips, still completely naked. She could already tell that the risk paid off. Kara was not completely de powered but nevertheless was greatly weakened by the small amounts of Kryptonite. She was at less than half of her full power.
Necro laughed. “That was a strong push, but perhaps not as powerful as before thanks to the Kryptonite. Let’s see what we shall do with that” he responded as he quickly moved along the floor. His mobility was uncanny, almost slithering like a snake as he lunged in with a kick towards Supergirl’s breasts. She easily dodged his attack, moving so slightly to the side like a dancer replying him with a blow to the back sending him once again crashing into the floor but not before he slammed head first into a wall.
Supergirl walked slowly towards him, stepping her foot onto his chest, pinning him to the ground. He simply could not get free, she was superior to him in strength and there was nothing he could do. She bent down grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground. He was choking as his feet dangled in the air. Supergirl was no more than 5ft 9 but was able to lift the villain despite him being so much taller. Normally it would be effortless, but after the exposure to Kryptonite she found his weight quite a workout.
“I was thinking of bringing you in, however, a part of me wonders if the universe would be better off without you. I could say that you was killed after you attacked me, its not exactly a lie is it?” She said angrily and her eyes began to glow with the fire of her heat vision.
Necro could feel the constriction of his neck. It would not be long before his larynx is crushed. Kara held off. He morality just forbade her from killing. In her mind it was not necessary. For some reason Necro was smiling deviously at Supergirl and the momentary hesitation was all he needed. He snapped his right fingers.
“SECURITY PROTOCOLS ACTIVATED” A computerised voice said. Out of nowhere a tiny dart was fired into Supergirl’s left foot and right breast. She felt a pain shoot through her body and she released Necro. Both bodies collapsed to the floor. She could feel a weakness spread through her body. She knew that the dark was laced with Kryptonite, as there was no other explanation for her being immobilised so effectively. Yet still, Kara pushed through the pain as she staggered to her bare feet, and finally stood up. “uuuugh I feel so woozy, I must shake this off and finish this fight” she thought to herself. Her opponent arose from the ground ready for battle.
“You thought you could dupe me Supergirl?! I was prepared for multiple scenarios and I always knew breaking your will and enslaving you would be much much harder. Now let’s see how you fight me when your power level is greatly reduced!”
Necro moved like a blur, feinted to the left and crashed his fist into Supergirl’s ribs.
“oooooh” she whimpered. He then launched an elbow to her head. Supergirl was stunned and Necro saw a split second opportunity to open palm strike both of her ears squashing her head in between his hands. He grabbed her by the neck and threw her against the wall.
“By Rao!! He is so much stronger now” she thought, but she knew her body was slowly recovering thanks to her Krptonian physiology. Necro helped Supergirl to her feet by dragging her upwards from the neck and then pinning her to the wall.
“See how the tables have turned” he mocked.
“I have to fight, I can’t just let him win!” she thought to herself again. She rallied her energy and will to begin her fight back. Suddenly she felt Necro’s fist again but this time it struck her left breast. She felt another blow upon her opposite breast. Not only was the blow painful and forceful, it did something else to her body and mind. Necro continuously launched a barrage of strikes upon her chest. She moaned and groaned in pain. Internally Supergirl’s thoughts betrayed her: “the blows…..uuugh……they are paralysing me……I can’t think……its not just the pain….but….but it also feels tantalising……striking my super sensitive erogenous zones…..I feel somewhat aroused……must fight this weakness…..but feel so dizzy, he’s weakening me with every strike….he is so dominant…..and I…..like it……what is wrong with me?” Her own body’s responses shocked her spirit to the core. Necro noticed Supergirl’s eyes fluttering and rolling back as he beat her breasts with his fists and his flesh down below hardened as she moaned.
“You are beaten! I am defeating your breasts…..your weakness…..and your vocal expression are not only sounds of pain, but also arousal. Deep down you enjoy domination, it is a weakness of all Kryptonian females when they are exposed to purple Kryptonite!” he declared.
Supergirl descended into a state of alarm. On hearing his words she was confused and did not know how to respond. “Purple Kryptonite!”
Necro could see the fear on her face, and sensed that she never knew about this substance
Kara looked around and could see there was no way out of this situation. She dug deep, and pushed through her weakness.
She launched a powerful kick towards Necros stomach sending him flying 5 feet backwards. Necro writhed in pain, slithering on the floor. Kara slumped to the floor, exhausted although conscious. Necro starred at her with his blood red eyes.
“I see it was a mistake on my part to think that I could toy with you and get some enjoyment from it” he said struggling and gasping for air. Necro slowly stood up and ran towards an automatic door. As he disappeared through it, Kara could hear him shouting, “Follow me if you dare!”
Supergirl slowly stood up, panting.
“must fight this grogginess….Its time to end this once and for all” She said to herself as she slightly staggered and then walked hastily towards the door that Necro retreated behind. As the door slid open she slowly walked into the darkness. Supergirl knew this was potentially a trap but she was aware that she still had some of her power and was confident in that. She moved awkwardly trying to get a sense of environment with her sight gone due to the complete lack of light. The purple Kryptonite dart had effected her superhuman vision. She hated it when villains used her weaknesses against her, it was not the first time that she had been depowered. However Kara was convinced she had Necro on the ropes.

“The darkness is my domain” Necro’s voice echoed. It startled Supergirl as her body came to a standstill.
“Show yourself you worm!” she demanded.
“Soon….soon….and you will see who I am” he replied. She felt a chill. There was something different about him. Necro’s glare was piercing. Even in the pitch black. “I have studied your species for a long time…..I know everything about you and your flesh is completely exposed” he said.
“So you keep saying….you may have been able to weaken me with the different kinds of kryptonite…..but this time I am more aware of your attacks” she replied confidently.
However as Supergirl felt the peril of being trapped in a room without light, in a part of the galaxy that was devoid of stars; she could only hope to do what was needed to be done to keep Necro on his toes. She could hear Necro’s movements. She noticed that her superhuman hearing was not as effected by the effects of the being exposed to Kryptonite. She felt his presence as his hand pierced through the air attempting to grab her sex and breast. She immediately responding by blocking, parrying and then quickly struck him with her barefoot. She heard him groan.

“Your perverted moves won’t work again Necro. Turn on the lights and let me finish you. I already feel myself getting stronger”. Suddenly the room was illuminated. The place was large and contained nothing but pods decorating the walls and ceiling. Most of the pods seemed to be big enough to house a human being. However there was one pod in particular that was larger than the others, at least by 4 times. Necro was still nowhere to be seen, but his voice spoke and echoed across the walls like a ghost from the other side.

“I am aware of your uncanny endurance and ability to adapt” he said. “Time to change things up!” he declared.
The doors of the largest pod opened automatically and steam hissed from the opening. Supergirl stepped back with caution but something shot forward with such speed and she was too sluggish in her state to avoid it. It took seconds for her to feel something slimy and strong grip her ankles together and drag her into the air as if she was nothing more than a doll. She was dangling at least 6 ft in the air helplessly. At that moment, Necro stepped out of the shadows, smiling and laughing.
“So you could not beat me yourself you needed the help of your…..pet?” Supergirl said.
“The Behemoth is quite useful and it is completely under my control….now let's do some tests shall we?” More tentacles emerged from the pod, binding all her limbs individually and wrapping themselves around her waist. She struggled for a few moments until she realised that she was successfully restrained. “I need to save my energy and bide my time as I did before” she thought. “I’m sure I will recover from the effects of the Kryptonite soon!”

The tentacles begin moving into her most erogenous areas. Wrapping around her breasts and rubbing her between her legs. The creature had the most unnatural skill to caress, massage and suck all at the same time. Supergirl could feel her body falling into an erotic trance again. As she moaned, Necro laughed. She could see that Necro had a chunk of purple Kryptonite in his hand.
“I…..cannot let him beat me…” she said to herself. Supergirl started to take deep breathes and closed her eyes. She remembered her martial arts training on Paradise Island with Wonder Woamn. After a few moments she opened them with a new energy, a second wind. She starred defiantly at the villainous knave.
“As you can see I am quite adaptable and resistant to your pet’s advances” Supergirl gave Necro a mocking glare. Her eyes remained strong and her body fixed and rigid despite the stimulation from the creature.
“Your will power never ceases to amaze me.” Necro said. “There is just one problem….”
“what is that?” Kara said.
Necro walked over to the wall. Her pushed button to release a small metal box.
“You are resisting the purple Kryptonite quite well, however let’s see what happens if we combine that with the green Kryptonite!”
He opened the box, revealing a piece of the glowing green rock.
“Nooooo, uuuuugh!” Kara struggled. The double whammy was too much. The two weakening energies combined into a unique radiation. Kara’s strength of body and will was sapped by the green Kryptonite which allowed the purple Kryptonite serum, that was present in her blood stream; to have enhanced effects on her sensual and sexual responses. Necro traced his hand all the way down to her foot. It was bound by a tentacle and Necro lifted her leg by the calf towards him. “I am afraid my dear…..your entire body is now erogenous zone…” Necro’s words were like a steel hammer, breaking through the rigid wall that was her confidence. His touch felt like a feather, teasing her growing desire and yearning. Necro began by kissing Supergirl’s powerless legs, traversing his lips down to her feet. She felt a strange tantalisation as he sucked on her toes. She could not believe how turned on she was.
“oooh…..mmmmm” she whimpered.
It was as if he was sucking her energy and strength from her feet. She would never have thought that a foot fetish would be her downfall. Supergirl lost track of time……she was really enjoying the pleasure and she completely surrendered. Her facial expressions showed Necro the bliss that was conquering her. He started kissing down her thigh and towards her moist cluster of fleshy nerve endings that was her vagina and clit. He marvelled at the pink morsel. He inhaled its scent.
“So it is true……you Kryptonian females smell divine down there”
“uuuugh…..please…..let me got” Supergirl begged.
“I don’t think you want to me to stop do you?” he replied. Kara ignored him, realising her inability to resist.
“Let me show you things that even a creature as versatile as the Behemoth can’t do” he continued as his mouth devoured her sex. She was shocked. His skill and diversity in movement. The Behemoth at least was predictable, Necro’s tongue on the other hand was doing some different all the time, licking and sucking her in a different cadence, rhythm and movement that sent her mind into a sexual oblivion. She felt dominated by him and there was something dirty and perverted about the whole scenario that burnt her mind with lust. It was the idea of being defeated and dominated sexually by this nefarious criminal….it felt liberating and enslaving all at the same time. “It is no wonder he managed to capture so many powerful female warriors and heroines across the galaxy…..I wonder what happened to them” she thought to herself.

All of Supergirls nerve endings were on fire as she began to gush more of her womanly juices. She couldn’t…..she didn’t…..and then she came hard. His erotic skills had beaten her, but her mind was still hers even though she could feel a submissive delirium overcoming her imagination. Then suddenly something changed. Supergirl could sense something different about her foe as he continued to ravish her down below. She glanced from her position, still bound by the tentacled beast. Her eyes widened in fear at what she saw.
“yes that’s right” Necro said as he flashed his sharp fangs. Vampiric teeth that suited his gaunt aesthetic and blood red eyes. “No wonder he was able to enslave and capture so many powerful women, and no wonder he seemed so odd. His sensual power was unusually hypnotic and had such a powerful effect over me…..he’s a Vampire from the planet Nosferatus!” She thought to herself. She had read about them. Much like her planet, Necro’s was also destroyed, but by Darkseid and the forces of Apokolips. As Necro went to sink his fangs into her vaginal flesh, the fear woke Supergirl from her erotic ecstasy and she immediately felt some strength returning. Closing her eyes, Kara focused her heat vision, her eyes glowed a blazing red. Necro looked up with surprised. As soon as she noticed how confused Necro was, she released the fire from her eyes which sent Necro flying backwards, burning his chest.
“aaaaaaaaargh!” he screamed.
At the same time her heat vision obliterated the Behemoth’s tentacles, cutting through them like a knife through butter. The creature moaned in pain and retreated back to its pod which had been greatly damaged by the blast. Supergirl landed on her bare feet, ready to fight again, her naked body covered in the Behemoth’s slimy blue coloured blood, and the room was littered with pieces of metal and shrapnel from the Behemoth’s pod. A small fire was burning behind her as she stood up to prepare for battle once again.

As the smoke cleared, Kara’s pale skinned opponent stepped forth. Necro finally revealed his true form. The top half of his black uniform had been obliterated leaving his torso exposed. He flashed his fangs again and gave Supergirl a predatory stare.
“I will taste your blood this day” he declared.
“Not likely Necro……I am slowly recovering and getting to full strength. We already know who is superior in power, even with your Vampiric abilities” she responded.
He pressed a button on his belt and multiple pods above and around the two of them, each releasing steam, a cacophony of hisses echoed around the room. Hands and bodies slowly revealed themselves and one by one agile bodies dropped down, landing like cats, surrounding Supergirl. All of them were women…..naked….female Vampires. Finally Supergirl realised that this was the explanation for the missing enslaved females. Necro had turned them all into his Vampire minions. Clearly this was the fate he had intended for her!
“WE WILL OBEY, MASTER NECRO” they said in unison.
“As you can see, it would seem you are outnumbered. My slaves are quite obedient. I toyed with each one before turning them. I was hoping to enjoy the same experience with you, but by far, you have been the most powerful prey. I should have just turned you immediately. But that is my weakness…I am a connoisseur of strong, powerful heroic females” he grinned.
Supergirl looked around. There were at least 100 of them, and she could recognise some. One of them was a member the Justice League, Stargirl!
“No! Not Courtney!! No wonder! She disappeared on an intergalactic mission, the JL even launched a search party!” she said to herself.
Another recognisable slave was Big Barda, a warrior of Apokolips, former General of Darkseid’s Furies and New God. Supergirl was actually worried at the prospect of fighting so many powerful vampiric foes in her weakened state.
“Yes my dear, it is indeed an all star cast. I only savour the best the galaxy has to offer when I search for my slaves…..the most powerful and strongest willed females are my delight, and their blood tastes divine….yours will be a true vintage” Necro explained.
Supergirl was confused, unsure as to how to move next. Should she attack and attempt to kill these women? Can they be saved and turned back? Before she knew it the crowd smothered her. She fought with all her might, but the sheer numbers overwhelmed her. Multiple blows fell upon her body. A blow to her head and a clean shot to her jaw brought the naked heroine to her knees. It was over. Other than, Stargirl and Big Barda, many of these enslaved women were former warriors, some enhanced. Two of them dragged Supergirl before Necro. He cupped her chin.
“You did well my dear, but now you shall become one of us”
“I will find a way out of this, and I will free these women from your hypnotic grasp” She spat.
“Im afraid they are long past being freed. They have been turned…..permanently. There is no cure for their transformation. But look at them! They love being under my power! I have been around for centuries now. Some of my victims are as old as me….we are immortal…” Necro boasted. “In the beginning I must confess it was simply a matter of enjoying the enslavement of powerful women across the galaxy….but my army has grown. The time has come to strike. I shall send my female Vampiress army across the galaxy. They can live….undetected amongst the population of multiple planets…..from there they will obey my commands. Slowly infiltrating and turning the right players to our species….we will bring down governments and whole civilisations for we live forever….we have all the time to build the new Galactic Vampire Empire! I will have my revenge on Darkseid and rebuild my race into the most powerful force in the universe!”
Kara shuddered at his plan…..and there was nothing she could do…..Accept for a plan that immediately came to her mind. It was her last chance as Necro drew closer to her whilst she was restrained by his slaves. He flashed his fangs and was just about to drink from her essence.
“Necro!” Supergirl cried out. “You have defeated me! I submit to you completely and utterly” she knew from her earlier interaction with him that his perverted obsessions could be exploited. Suprgirl knelt before him and slowly caressed the area of his crotch.
Necro was immediately turned on. His desire for her blood was overpowered by his sexual kink, to see the girl of steel submit before him willingly after being defeated by his might, and then to sexually conquer her in that context, would be a great satisfaction. He simply could not resist. Necro unclipped a belt on the lower extremity of his black coloured suit. His pants dropped, revealing a hard yet long erected veiny, pale skinned phallus. Supergirl immediately went to work. She sucked and pleasured him and proved to him that she could be submissive. Necro truly felt that he had conquered her mentally, and he did not even need to use mind control or turn her with his Vampiric bite.
“I now live to serve you master…..I cannot hope to beat you….take me as you slave.” she said in between the sounds of her sucking. His cock grew even taller and wider. It was indeed impressive, but Supergirl had him just where she wanted. If she had to play the role of a submissive whore she would do the deed. She would suck him, if it meant that her life could be saved, for this sensual distraction was all she needed. As she sucked him, her eyes rolled back into her head so as to show to her new master how ecstatic and submissive she felt. Of course this was all an act but it worked. Necro was so excited. He simply could not control the explosion of his juices. Before Supergirl knew it, she was covered in his spunk and she could hear Necro groan like a demon. The other slaves watched with enjoyment, the sexual performance excited them all. Necro felt a high overcome him, and then relaxation. He was breathing deeply and a smile decorated his face. He was completely engrossed in the experience. Even Vampires had endorphins it seems. In the end it would be his lust, his kink that would save Kara’s life. As he was about to open his mouth and speak, Supergirl leapt upwards holding a sharp piece of shrapnel from the Behemoth’s damaged pod that lay on the floor amongst other debris from the destruction. She noticed it earlier in the moment she decided to entice Necro with her submission. She plunged the would be blade into Necro’s chest. She had studied and researched all the weaknesses and methods to deal with all kinds of creatures and species that she may encounter when she lived on Krypton. Vampires from the planet Nosferatus were no different. Normally she would have been able to plunge her hand through his body with her fully charged with yellow sun radiation. But in her current state she was unable to unleash such a fury.

Necro screamed in pain, staggered back a few steps before falling to his knees. Slowly his body began to dissolve. Kara added an extra touch as she unleashed what was left of her heat vision. Necro burned and eventually his skin hardened and crumbled into a dust that blew into the air leaving nothing but a flaming skeleton behind. Supergirl ran towards his remains and delivered a decisive kick which separated his skull from his neck and spine. It was over. At least, it would have been over, had it not been for the presence of Necros' Vampiric harem. The slaves screamed with anger, mourning the death of their master. Supergirl knew she was in trouble. Her ploy had led to Necro’s destruction finally, but would it now lead her to her death at the hands of his slaves?

One of the vampiress slaves attacked her, Supergirl shattered her jaw like glass. She lifted another one of Necro’s playthings and used her as a projectile, throwing her at group. Even in her weakened state, she attempted to pull all the strength she had to survive this terrible ordeal. Kara saw a chance to retreat. She ran towards the automatic doors, and found herself back in the area where Necro first had her bound and captured. The hungry group of bloodsuckers were racing towards her like a tsunami. Supergirl identified an escape pod but she hesitated, “I must destroy this place once and for all with all of these creatures, even if it costs me my life” she thought to herself as she sped towards the other side of the room where she disappeared behind another set of doors. Her legs thundered down a corridor towards an elevator, her pursuers were 10 metres behind her. As she entered the elevator doors she quickly pressed the button to one of the lowest levels. Using he X-Ray vision, she deduced where the engine and generator rooms were located even on such a strange monolith. As the doors closed, one of Necro’s minions reached her arm inside. Supergirl quickly broke it at the elbow joint, whilst avoiding her sharp claw like finger nails. The vampire’s arm retreated back as the doors finally sealed. There was a moment of quiet…..Quiet but not peace.

The descent to the lower levels was slow. At least 5 minutes had passed. Surely she had lost them by now. As a heroine; Supergirl hated retreating. She had no problem fighting them to the death, and giving her life but she knew that such an act would be foolish. She would risk being turned and adding her Kryptonian power and strength to their ranks. But sooner or later one of those slaves will become the new leader and continue to enact Necro’s plan of galactic domination. She was determined to destroy them once and for all. Suddenly she heard a noise above her. One of the bloodsuckers had managed to pounce on top of the elevator. A mighty fist ripped through the roof, the arm reached down and grabbed Supergirl by the neck. It was Barda, and Supergirl knew she was in trouble for Barda was stronger than Necro. Kara grabbed Barda’s wrist and shocked her with what little heat vision she had. The New God groaned at the sting, but the pain was more of a whiplash to her ego. Combined with her bloodlust she raged through the roof, widening the hole with her bare hands and jumping inside the elevator, launching both of her feet in the face of Supergirl. Our blonde haired heroine collapsed from the blow. At this point Supergirl felt as though her body was made of glass as a naked, fiery and even more enhanced Barda stood before her. The violent fury was a blur. For Supergirl, it felt as though her body was being torn apart. This would have been the case if not for her Kryptonian durability but she lost count of the amount of times Barda beat and struck her, and with what combinations and limbs; and how many times she had been slammed against the walls of the elevator as it descended further and further into this hellish place.

Supergirl wanted to give up. The doors opened and Barda kicked Supergirl’s lifeless body down the corridor. Four more Vampires appeared, having crawled their way down the long elevator shaft and hitched a ride on its roof. Supergirl was truly done for. She was in no position to battle a group of them after the beating that Barda gave her.
“Finally she’s done!” said one of them. Supergirl recognised Stargirl’s voice.
“Let me turn her Barda!” she begged. “She was such a star with the Justice League and the superhero community on Earth. Strutting around as if she was superior to the rest of us. Turning her will mean she is bound to me as my slave…..that would be a dream come true….the famous Supergirl, all mine!”
Kara remembered Courtney’s jealousy and rivalry. Often it was misplaced on Courtney’s part. Kara had always considered her a friend.
Barda placed her hand on Stargirl’s shoulder. “Not so fast….if anyone tastes her first and then turns her it will be me!”
The two argued, resulting in Brada slamming the former Stargirl against the wall. “She belongs to me….I was the one who beat her!” Without her cosmic staff, Stargirl would be no match for Barda.

The two turned to look at Supergirl’s battered unconscious body only to find that she had disappeared. There was only one place she could have gone. It was Necro’s collection room. As the two followed Kara they encountered a chamber with all kinds of items. They discovered herbs and plants from various planets encased inside glass tubes on an examination table and weapons adorned the walls. It was obvious that the recently deceased Necro wanted to make sure that his army was well equipped.
“We cannot allow this to go to waste. Our master’s dream to forge an empire must be realised” Barda said.
“I am sure this is where the master kept my cosmic staff” Courtney thought to herself.
“HEY!” said a voice behind the two of them. It was Supergirl. As the two vampires turned they found a bruised and bloodied heroine now finally clothed in a revealing Kryptonian uniform, adorned with the mighty S on her chest. Kara found it among Necro’s collection. Her legs and feet were still bare. In her hands she carried Courtney’s legendary cosmic staff. Supergirl attacked with immediacy, and her cut separated Courtney’s torso from her body’s lower extremities. The red blood covered Barda and the blow knocked her to the side.
“Sorry Stargirl but I can no longer take the risk……you was no longer human” Kara said with remorse. She planted her barefoot on Barda’s chest and focused, aiming between her eyes. The energy blast from the staff reduced Barda’s head and face into a pulp of mushy brain meat that spread around the chamber. As other vampires entered, Supergirl dealt with them using her new found weapon. One after another they fell. She was determined to destroy them all as each one approached. She walked backwards towards another door she found. She knew it led to the engine room when she used her x ray vision earlier. As she passed through the sliding doors she was greeted by the humming sound of the monolith’s quantum generator. It was located to the left of her as she walked along a bridge. The generator glowed green. Supergirl took aim realising that this deed could lead to her demise. A noble sacrifice. With lighting speed a blade plunged into her arm causing her to misfire the cosmic staff. She turned and was charged down by a number of vampires. Their naked bodies wrestled with her flesh creating a bundle of limbs. One by one, more vampires piled themselves up upon her. She could feel the suffocating heat, she was losing her breathe as they pressed her body into the ground. The vampire closest to her attempted to sink her fangs into her flesh.

It took a split second for her to realise that the staff was still in her hand. Using the weapon she unleashed a shock of cosmic energy. The vampires screamed as they flew off her body, retreating like frightened mice. However they appeared ready for another tumble. Suddenly the weakened Supergirl re-aimed the deceased Stargirl’s weapon at the generator. Kara knew that the explosion itself would be enough to take out the entire monolith, and the chain reaction would see a final end to the vampire threat. How lucky Supergirl was to have fallen upon Necro’s armoury and collection of destructive toys. Smiling she released a bolt of cosmic energy and it shattered the generator. She knew she had at least a few minutes to escape. She ran with all the energy she had left to the end of the bridge. At the least she wanted to die in the explosion and not as a tasty bloody morsel for Necro’s vampire slaves. As she ran she noticed an escape pod. Fate had been kind to her this day as she leapt inside, sealing the door with the blood suckers in pursuit. The group of fanged predators stood in sheer shock and loss as they witnessed the girl of steel’s pod disappear into the blackness of space. Kara could finally rest and slowly fell unconscious but not before she witnessed Necro’s dark monolith explode and then vaporise into nothingness.

THE END

BAD ENDING

Suddenly the weakened Supergirl re-aimed the deceased Stargirl’s weapon at the generator. Kara knew that the explosion itself would be enough to take out the entire monolith, and the chain reaction would see a final end to the vampire threat. How lucky Supergirl was to have fallen upon Necro’s armoury and collection of destructive toys. The cosmic staff glowed bright, ready to send a deadly beam of destruction upon the generator. For some reason the staff began to charge down. Supergirl was confused as the weapon pulled away from her, she grabbed onto it with all her might but it broke away from her grip and hovered away. She gasped as it travelled towards the hands of a familiar face. It was Courtney!
“How?” Kara thought to herself. She looked at her torso and noticed a huge scar where she had landed the blow severing her body in two. Stargirl laughed.
“We vampires have regeneration powers….if you wanted to end me you should have vaporised my head like you did with Barda. I had to crawl and reunite myself with the rest of my body. It was an unpleasant experience, one that I will not forgive my dear Supergirl! You never took any notice of me in the League. You were always so popular with the crowds. So high and mighty…..but I wanted you soooo bad……I had a crush on you….Now see how the tables have turned” Courtney said. She Ordered the others to bring Supergirl to her. Courtney had clearly assumed command of the pack since Barda’s demise. 
Supergirl hesitated as they ran at her. She was out of options and decided to make a run for the escape pod. She tried her best but one of the blood suckers grabbed her ankle and pulled her back into the group. She was restrained and brought to her knees before Courtney. 
“Hahaha” she cackled “the mighty Superslut brought to her knees! Pleasure me Superslut….obey your new mistress!” 
“I will do no such….mmpgh!!!”
Her sentence was interrupted by the strong hand of one of her restrainers, shoving her face into Courtney’s clit. She had no Choice but to suck her luscious flesh but she did so half heartedly. 
Courtney pulled Kara’s hair, yanking her head back. 
“You will obey me……enjoy my flesh…” Courtney said whilst her eyes locked with Supergirl’s. The girl of steel could feel it. That powerful hypnotic grasp that only a vampire can unleash. She was losing herself. Her will power was being chipped away but Supergirl held onto herself as strong as she could.
“Uugh…nooo…..I am Supergirl…..Kara Zor El!” She defied but the other naked vampires started caressed and kissing her exposed flesh. They removed her clothes, ripping them apart as if she was a wrapped up present. Indeed her naked body was a gift for these blood suckers and before Kara knew it she was naked once again. They licked her arsehole, her engorged pink clit, her breasts, vagina hole, her ears, shoulders, neck, thighs and feet. Every part of her body was being sensually attacked. 
“Your entire being and body is being sucked and fucked” the former Stargirl said whilst continuing the mind controlling onslaught. And finally…..Supergirl’s hyper sensitive body responded fully to the pleasurable orgy that was unleashed upon her. Her mind snapped. It broke.The Kryptonite exposure from Necro clearly slowed down her recovery.
“YES MISTRESS…..I OBEY….” Supergirl said, starry eyed and slack jawed. 
Courtney embraced her new slave, pressed her breasts against hers. She slipped her two fingers inside Kara’s wet hole and kissed her long her lips long and deep, it was the kind of kiss that made her feel so owned. 
“This is mine now…..” gesturing towards her vagina. 
“UUUUGH! Y…YES MISTRESS” Supergirl responded almost with hesitation. 
“Resistant still? Oh don’t worry my dear” she said as she started moving her fingers and wrist in a circular motion, stimulating her more and more. 
“I have a way to make your enslavement to me permanent!”
Courtney sunk her fangs into her neck and drank. Blood trickled down Supergirl’s neck. The Kryptonite had softened her once invulnerable skin. Courtney continued stimulating her womanly slit as she sucked her lifeforce. Kara came and as she orgasmed her identity died….the little death became the final death of her personality. Supergirl was no more. 
“Finally you are mine…….my slave forever!” Courtney rejoiced. 
“YEEESSS OH YEEESSSS I AM YOURS” Supergirl wailed in ecstasy and release. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she blacked out. 

Some hours passed and she awoke in a bed chamber. She realised she was in the embrace of her new mistress and slave master. She remembered what happened, she remembered the person she once was and how free she now felt.
As Courtney awoke from her slumber she spoke to her pet. 
“I am proud of you little one”
“Thank your mistress”
“There’s just one problem”
“What is it mistress? I want only to please you”
“ the final touch to my ownership of you” 
“Please tell me” 
“I must name you. From now on you are no longer Supergirl……you are no longer Kara Zor El” 
To name a slave meant complete and utter ownership for the Vampires of Nosferatus. Once given the name, Supergirl will slowly forget herself even more, her identity as the girl of steel will wither into the wind like dust.
“I name you Starblood!” Courtney declared. Her slave responded with a smile and Courtney was happy to see the former heroine’s new fangs emerge. 
“Finally you are one of us” Courtney said. With her new name, Starblood felt a powerful unescapable urge to always please and serve her mistress. Forever. She was immortal after all. 

THE END

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I rewrote on of my old stories, recasting the heroine as Supergirl!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing!!! I loved every second of it from beginning to end. I especially loved the alternate ending.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very interesting SG story. Thanks for sharing!
Russell
Neophyte
Neophyte

Loved this story, although I think I would have liked Supergirl to be taken by NECRO. IIt would be nice to see a heroine consumed by her desires. But the alternate ending was nice.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks for the comment. It is great to see her surrender, I think its because of her lack of experience. I have many other Supergirl story ideas, including a sequel to this one. How would you have liked to have seen Supergirl defeated by Necro?