Members Update - Lightstreak - First Mission Ep01

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome to a new adventure! It is my pleasure to introduce my new series, Lightstreak! Episode 01 of this new exciting series publishes today!

"Welcome back, University City University freshman, to the second semester! Due to new changes in the local municipality, drinking and partying are no longer allowed on campus. This is for your safety and all of ours!" - University City University Dean of Students

The above bulletin was placed around campus, which frustrated first-year student Sunny Dae. College was a new experience for her, she wanted to enjoy it with some drinking! She had heard about some caves in the Federal Preserve from her friend Kari. Rumor has it that a UFO was spotted there just days ago! She wanted to check it out!

Kari's friend Tommie-Leigh was the one that knew her way around that area and claimed to see the “incident”. Will Sunny convince Tammy to take her out into the forest preserve to find the caves? What will they find snooping around so far away from the city? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Lightstreak: Origin. Episode 01 Posts TODAY!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-01

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
LS-O-01x000.jpg
LS-O-01x000.jpg (231.51 KiB) Viewed 266 times
LS-O-01x006.jpg
LS-O-01x006.jpg (311.05 KiB) Viewed 266 times
LS-O-01x015.jpg
LS-O-01x015.jpg (117.26 KiB) Viewed 266 times
LS-O-01x020.jpg
LS-O-01x020.jpg (200.66 KiB) Viewed 266 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This looks intriguing. Your art, as always, is terrific!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025