WONDER WOMAN VS THE INSECTOID

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WONDER WOMAN VS THE INSECTOID

Story thus far:

It was cold night on Halloween and the sorcerer villain Felix Faust was in the mood for trick or treating on a grand scale. He opened a portal unleashing a demonic behemoth upon Wonder Woman’s home, Paradise Island. With the combined support of the Amazons and the Justice League the creature was vanquished, however Felix Faust managed to escape into a portal. Wonder Woman flew after him in pursuit, for she vowed that he would pay for his evil transgressions. Unknown to her however Faust’s magic had lured her into a trap and she was transported to another dimension. A dark and terrible place where Diana’s worst nightmares would come true.

Story:

Wonder Woman found herself flung into chaos. She landed face first, not as graceful as she normally moved but it was difficult to guide herself as the portal’s force gripped her body and spat her out as if she was much less than an immortal goddess and super heroine. She was on her knees. Brushing back her dark raven hair she noticed a strange smell in the air. It was like the smell of trees, and bark, and grass on a hot summer’s day. At the same time there was something sweet in the air. The environment was drenched in the colour green, brown and purple. She was either in a forest or somewhere underground, it was difficult to tell. Her mind pondered and tried to deduce.
“This place is so odd…….the trees are bigger than anything I have seen before…….a shiny stickiness seems to be all over them, and beneath the vines are what looks to be huge cocoons. Faust did say he traversed dimensions. The JL files often warn against spontaneous inter dimensional travel. Only Superman, myself and Green Lantern are cleared for such missions on short notice, other universes tend to bring with them unpredictable encounters and enemies…..”
She walked vigilantly and with poise. Every movement of hers was beautiful and ultra feminine for she was Wonder Woman after all. Tall, slender, strong and athletic was her physical structure. She displayed her iconic outfit, a golden breastplate, star spangled pants, magic bracelets and tiara with long red boots. Her lasso by her side ready to unleash the power of truth when it was required. As always she was without fear, an amazon warrior born. But something seemed very unusual about the place she was in, something that at least allowed her to experience a modicum of fear. For she was all alone in a place between universes. Her dabble with fear was interrupted by a movement, a sloshing noise near a vine. It was a cocoon, something was moving inside, something big, something that wanted to break free. Diana immediately went into battle mode, ready to fight.

A hand and arm tore through the gooey mucous of the cocoon. Diana could hear clicking and puss spewing noises as a hulking great creature rose out from its former home. It stood at 8feet tall. Pure muscle, and humanoid in form yet from its appearance it was anything but human. It appeared as an insect would be if it was the size of a human or bigger. Part of its body was like a hard armoured shell, other parts displayed muscles, such as the bicep or the pecs in a wet slimy surface that was unlike human skin. The creature was a dark reddish brown. Its face disturbed Diana. Four black large eyes and two long antennas on its head. The hands and feet appeared claw like. If Wonder Woman did not have such mastery over her mind and body, she would have vomited right there. The creature honed in on Wonder Woman. It moved with a harsh, predatory way as it flew at her as quick as a blur. Diana as if automatically, flipped over the creature, her warrior instincts guided her as always. She realised that this would be a battle and there was no room for reasoning. As she escaped the creatures warlike charge she thought that there was enough distance between herself and her opponent. Her movements were based on the predictability of what she had faced in the past. However this was a creature forged in a dimension of pure darkness and chaos.

Diana felt a blow against her back. It was hard and powerful, not unlike one of Darkseid or Mongol’s strikes.
“UUUGH!” she was winded. The blow sent her metres back, normally she would land on her feet but she skimmed on the floor like a pebble skimming across a stream.
“that….blow….was hard…..must fight on…..got to end this fast….how did he strike me from such an awkward position?” She thought to herself. Little did the mighty Amazon know, this humanoid insect, could move with an agility beyond anything she would ever have encountered. Then she heard a voice in her head.
“welcome Diana! I see you have become acquainted with one of the locals……I call these things…..Insectoids…….” It was Felix Faust.
“I am afraid that these creatures have evolved in the most harshest of conditions, this dimension was forged in a universe of horror and violence….this one before you is not unlike your Earth cockroaches. You will find him….an extremely difficult opponent, for his durability and resolve will be like nothing you have experienced before”
“I assure you…..my resolve is indestructible…” Wonder Woman declared with fire. “you forget, I am a daughter of the Gods”
“I am afraid that in the multiverse, there are things more godly than a god! And may I add that this creature is one of the weaker insectoids!”
“curse you Faust, when I destroy this thing I am coming after you…..”
“we shall see my dear Diana…..goodbye and enjoy!”

The battle began anew. Diana confident internally that she would not allow this insectoid to wind her again. This cockroachesque brute continued to make clicking and spitting noises much to the disgust of the Amazon princess.
“I must stop this creature!” Wonder Woman said to herself as she charged at the him. But there was a sense of dread in the air. Diana launched her fists into the hard shell of the creature, the insectoid was stunned giving her enough time to uppercut its chin sending him five feet back. He slumped onto the floor.
“ugh, my hands!” Diana said to herself as she rubbed her knuckles. “Hera help me, this insectoid is unbelievably durable, my hands actually hurt….maybe it has something to do with the way this creature evolved?….I have never felt such pain striking Superman or Darkseid! no matter……again!”
As she repeated her attack, she showed martial superiority with her combos and moved with the speed expected from a super powered Amazon Goddess. The insectoid fought back but Wonder Woman was simply too elusive. She unleashed her lasso which shone bright yellow and gold as it wrapped around the insectoid’s dull coloured waist. She swung him around slamming him into the ground one one side, and then the other, like a child would do with a toy rag doll. She flung him one last time into the air and as he descended she gave him one of her most powerful punches. The sound was like an exploding missile and the insectoid appeared to be vanquished as it lay face down some distance away from Diana in a puddle of a sticky liquid.

Diana was actually tired, panting hard. The fight took a lot of energy from her body however she knew she would recover fast. What was shocking was the ability of the insectoid to regenerate. He stood to his feet and appeared to be unhurt and unphased by Wonder Woman’s attack. Doom overcame her face as she starred at the creature. It came at her with an abnormal movement and speed, neither moving in a linear way but in many directions but ever closer to her. The peril over came her and the mighty Amazon princess appeared frozen in shock. The insectoid crashed its fist into Wonder Woman’s solar plexus. It was as expected, he hit with a force she had never felt.
“UUUUUUGH!” all air expelled from Dianas body and she spat saliva from her mouth as she lay lifeless on the insectoids fist. The creature lifted her motionless torso and limbs from the ground, as if she was impaled on its fist. The insectoid dangled her in the air atop his clenched hand, whilst looking at Wonder Woman, analysing her, admiring her beauty.
“By the Gods…….the pain…..my whole body…..paralysed…….I have got to shake this off”
Using all her will, she somersaulted backwards with a precision superior to an Olympian gymnast. Her pointed boots struck the insectoid, stabbing him like a sword. Wonder Woman landed again on her red booted feet ready for another round. Diana then called upon her Gods given power and struck her magic bracelets together which created a flashing pulse of light that blasted the creature into oblivion. The insectoid lay once again face first on the ground. As he slowly staggered to his feet Wonder Woman unleashed her lasso again.This time she bound the giant insect man in an attempt to restrain him permanently.
“You will yield monster”! she shouted. The creature continued to click whilst making a screeching sound. Diana sensed that the creature was laughing and mocking her.
“Does magic not work in this realm?! My bracelets barely left a scratch on its body, and the lasso…..”
Just as Diana tried to make sense of her predicament, she noticed small pieces of the insectoid fall from is body to the floor. They appeared to be moving, crawling and wiggling. Some were like bugs and others like worms. The creature grabbed the lasso and pulled her slowly towards her. As he held her Gods given weapon, he excreted a worm like creature from his hand that began slithering its way along the lasso towards Diana. The other parasites were also speeding their way in her direction. The Amazon princess had never seen something so ghastly. As they attacked she let go of the lasso and using her amazing agility was able to avoid the worm like creatures that were attempting to initiate contact with her skin. Meanwhile the insectoid fell to his knees, still immobilised and bound by the lasso. He watched as Diana moved in between the attacks. Little did she know, the insectoid was controlling them telepathically.

Wonder Woman took to the air flying away from her bug sized attackers, and soared towards the insectoid. She grabbed the lasso one last time.
“Enough! I command you creature! Yield!”
The insectoid mocked her again with his inhuman noises. He yanked on the lasso and the sheer force dragged Wonder Woman towards it. She was helpless. When her body came close enough to the insectoid, he broke free to the lasso and struck her in the jaw with a powerful punch that floored her. Dazed and woozy, all she could see was stars as the parasites were closing in on her. Diana touched her hand to her head.
“oooooh……such raw primal power…… I actually feel physically weaker than him…..but I can’t give up…..my resolve will pull me through this as always!”
The swarm of little insects were about to swarm all over Diana’s body as she lay on her back. She shook her head, and backflipped into the air again, hovering to safety. She managed to dodge the swarm of disgusting little nasties but one worm like parasite had managed to cling itself to her boot. It crawled upwards and slipped inside and unknown to her. But then she could feel it.
“Whats this?!” she gasped. Deep down she knew what it was as the worm wiggled around her boot, caressing the skin on her feet and toes. Airborne, she immediately yanked the boot off but the worm sprung out and to Diana’s dismay it separated into two more worm like parasites. One latched onto her torso like a leech and the others disappeared into her breastplate.
“noooooooooo!” she screamed as she fell from the air and crashed to the ground. As she stood, one foot bare; she panicked, knowing where the creatures were. And then they attacked. One slithered inside her panties. Diana felt it and was overcome with panic. The worm’s mouth quickly moulded itself around her clit whilst its tail morphed and slipped inside her vaginal mouth. The creature began to vibrate causing Diana to fall to her knees. The other two inside her breastplate went to work on her nipples. The triple tantalisation was too much for Wonder Woman. Despite all her strength and power, it took three puny worms to take her down.
“uuuuuugh!” she moaned in pleasure. Her libido was under the insectoid’s command as if by some primal bug like reflex he knew exactly what to do to her soft feminine mamalian body. The fear, the peril, the idea of being under control and submissive; it felt good, such a release as a woman and yet terror gripped her entire being at the same time. Wonder Woman felt like primal prey for wolves and that she would soon be torn apart and devoured. Her anxiety was exacerbated at the prospect of dying in this realm. As she entered a state of orgasm, her eyes rolled backwards into her head, there was nothing but pure whiteness, and she knew that she was powerless to resist the feeling as it took her like a raging river, sucking her towards a cascading waterfall. And as her star spangled panties were gushing like a waterfall, she knew that to end this feeling could save her life, to surrender to it, could possibly lead to her destruction at the hands of this insectoid.

The swarm now covered her entire body. As she opened her eyes, she could feel the bugs all over her body and her face and hair. She knew not what the insectoid had planned but the horror of the creatures’ vileness was enough to enable Wonder Woman to come to her senses. Focusing the magic in her bracelets she let out a burst of bright blazing energy that charged her body first in a wave of heat. The insectoid covered its face as the blinding light shone for a few seconds, like a star that had fallen from the night sky. It worked. The little pests were annihilated. They fell dead from her body. She fingered herself and removed the worm from her vagina and clit. She removed her breastplate momentarily and confidently flicked the two dead parasites that had been sucking on her mighty mammaries. She re-fitted her outfit but removed her other boot completely so as to be barefoot as she would spar with her sisters on paradise island. Diana was ready to destroy the insectoid.

Wonder Woman although victorious against the pests was greatly weakened by the way they had attacked her body.
“oh Gods…..they have sapped my strength……I feel somewhat weaker, but in good time I shall recover….in the meantime I must fight on….must focus and destroy this creature, find Faust and return to Earth!”
As Wonder Woman entered the fray once more, the insectoid wasted no time. It touched its chest and made a flicking notion towards Diana as she ran towards him. The mighty amazon felt droplets of a corrosive acid spray on her flesh. She felt it burn her arms, thighs and face.
“aaaaaargh!” she screamed. The pain stopped the gorgeous heroine in her tracks. A normal mortal human however would have died from such an attack, luckily for Diana her accelerated healing and durability would soon reduce the burn marks to small scars or red mosquito bites. The pain subsided but the shock was too much for her. It was not often that the Princess had to endure such pain. She felt faint as her body continued to heal the wounds. Before she could come to her senses again the insectoid knocked her over with a clothesline attack. Clicking and spitting, the creature towered over her. Wonder Woman lay beneath the insectoid on her side, her face in her hand.
“I can’t…….lose!” she said to herself. She rolled to one side to safety. Pushing herself up she leapt into action again. This time the two opponents locked hands as they threw themselves at one another, but the insectoid was clearly superior in strength. The ugly grotesque creature was pushing the beautiful Amazon princess to her knees. Diana looked weak and roughed up. She was dirty, soiled, tired, slightly bruised and sweaty. She wanted this fight to be over.

“No! I….will…..not…..yield!” she defied as she pushed back. Diana’s overconfidence and determination was phenomenal, but the insectoid was a phenom. It slowly squeezed Diana’s hands and she screamed in pain. It pulled her close to its body. The smell was unbearable. Musky, with a terrible earthy scent. The insectoid wrapped its arms around Diana to crush her in a bearhug. There was no escape, Wonder Woman was inferior in strength….weaker in power……it was her most feeble performance. She was gradually losing consciousness The insectoid started to vomit a thick liquid from its mouth. At the same time its body released a gas that suffocated Diana’s senses. She had given up trying to escape and was willing to accept death as an Amazon. The insectoid’s liquid started to dissolve her costume. Before she knew it her star spangled pants were in shreds as was her red coloured bodice. The insectoid then released her and placed her back on the ground as if she was no more than a child. All that remained of her costume was her breastplate, bracelets and tiara. Her vagina was completely exposed. Diana felt strange, her body gradually became hotter and hotter, hornier and hornier. She stood before the creature half naked but she suddenly felt hypnotically compelled to remove the rest of her costume. She was tired and dizzy. Her hands fumbled as she attempted to remove what little clothing she had left. The insectoid came to her aid. Its claw hand like had transformed into a blade. With one swipe her golden breastplate split in half and fell to the ground exposing her mighty breasts. They were strong, well sized and forever supple and youthful. The creature slipped her bracelets off and crushed them with its two hands and threw them to the side. The insectoid had defeated Wonder Woman completely and utterly.
“you are just too strong…I thought I could win…..uuuugh” Wonder Woman said to the creature. The gas like pheromones that had been unleashed from the insectoid’s body, coupled with Wonder Woman’s amazonian desire to submit to superior foes; meant that her amazon will was being destroyed and she was becoming more and more feminine. Normally she would never submit to such an ugly monster, but the liquid and pheromones were overcoming her mind.

Diana began touching herself. Her fingers were slowly circling her clit and her other hand massaged her breast.
“uugh, what am I doing…..mmmmm…..feels so good……but I shouldn’t….I am an Amazon princess…..I’m…..Wonder Woman…..”
She was wet as her fingers entered her hole.
“Why do I feel like this? Cant….resist the feeling…..I want more……”
Her sexual experiences had often been a sensual affair. Superman, Steve, even her Amazon sisters….when she made love to them in the past it was soft and good sex. But deep down she had always wanted to be ravaged, tamed and taken. She had a dark yearning to be sexually destroyed . In her horny delerium, the experience of a perfect defeat whilst being conquered by the creatures pheromones, had unearthed that dark desire even more so.
“Hera…..please help me…..” she begged.
The insectoid seized her by grabbing her waist and pulling her into his strength. She looked down and saw something move from its lower extremities. A large member burst from his body, that was at least 9 inches long with a wide girth. It was purple and dark green in colour with pulsating veins on both sides. It hung like a heavy lethal weapon. Despite its size it fully erected before Diana’s eyes in an instant, reaching 10 inches altogether. The insectoid lifted the once mighty amazon and then impaled her wet hole upon his hardness.
“uuuuugh, I cannot resist anymore…..I want this!” she said in the woozy ecstasy the insectoid’s pheromones had created. Holding her hips the creature rubbed her up and down, lubricating his phallus as if she was nothing more than a piece of meat.
“At the least I must not cum! I have lost the battle, but I can’t let him beat me sexually!” Wonder Woman said to herself.
“No….No! You won’t make me cum…..you won’t….” she shouted at him. But the insectoid just increased the speed causing her limbs and head to flail about.
“I will ever cum….no…no….I won’t….cum……I……”
It was too late as she writhed in pleasure and moaned loudly. The insectoid released its green essence into her body, impregnating her with its potent seed. Diana felt the creature enlarge as he ejaculated. She felt like she was being ripped apart for a moment, and then there was calm. The insectoid unsheathed his cock and threw Diana to the side. She lay unconscious, wearing nothing but her tiara, green cum oozing from her sex, her body glistening with the sticky liquids that previously attacked her. The insectoid began clicking, and made a sound that would would rival the shriek of a banshee. Suddenly cocoon pods started to open all around the area of this dark, forest like hive. Diana’s eyes fluttered. As she slowly opened them she could see countless insectoid creatures, many of them with different bodies and shapes. The one that defeated her, bent down and picked her up in his arms.
“I….I never stood a chance” she said as she fell back into unconsciousness.

When Diana finally awoke again she found herself bound inside a cocoon, her body submerged in an adhesive liquid that had hardened. She struggled but to her dismay, she found that she could not get free. Tendrils wrapped themselves around her body and breasts, and she could feel the suction cups on them. When they came into contact with her skin she could feel her power being drained.
“I feel so weak…..clearly these insectoids have many ways to drain my strength” she thought to herself. But Diana continued to think of a way to escape. Despite her humiliating defeat, she had recovered some of her will power, but the thought of confronting an insectoid again produced an uneasy feeling inside her. Suddenly she felt a movement inside her stomach and a sharp pain. She looked down and noticed her belly was swollen all this time! She was paralysed with fright as something crawled out of her vagina. A baby insectoid, unleashing its legs, pulling itself out. Diana could tell it was the offspring of the insectoid that beat her.
“ugh! noooo!” she cried as the creature left her mother’s body.
“I see you have found your calling wonder slut!” a voice spoke. It was Faust. He appeared to Diana outside the cocoon in a ghostly ethereal form. Diana scowled at him.
“As you can see even if you was free you would not be able to get you hands on me. I am merely an astral fly on the wall, watching your defeat and destruction. You should be honoured Diana. You have been chosen to be their brood, and because of your superhuman body you will give birth to countless insectoids!”
“Never!” she responded
“Its too late for that…….Goodbye Diana……I will miss you…just think…..my next plan is to somehow control your offspring and use them against the Justice League and your Amazon sisters” Faust laughed as he disappeared.
“Faust come back…….” she cried. “They may have me, but I will never be taken willingly” she declared. Suddenly a gas was released inside the pod and smaller tendrils started to attach themselves to Wonder Woman’s head.
“No…..Please…..I….” her words were silenced as the tendrils penetrated her brain. Combined with the gas, she lost herself. Her eyes rolled back and she became completely obedient. Diana was now part of the hive.

A day later she was released from the cocoon by two insectoids. They pulled her out of the gooey slime. The sloshing and slurping noises would normally have made Diana’s stomach churn. This time however she was silent with a hypnotic look on her face. She barely blinked. The insectoids made clicking noises and she followed them without question. Large tendrils burst from the ground and bound her, lifting her up in the air in a compromising position. Wonder Woman was now ready for impregnation as a queue of insectoids of different shapes and sizes waited for their turn to produce offspring.

THE END
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Though I'm not a fan of insectile sex, you're writing skill made it at least palpable. LOL. Excellent fight scene and submission. Touch and go for WW there. Great job.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It is actually not my fave peril style or aesthetic however there is something about the heroine facing a very messy and yucky situation or villain. I cant remember where the inspiration for this came from but I remember as a young lad in the 80s I created heroines that would face insect like humanoid creatures in savage worlds.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Attack of the Crab Monsters was a 50s B-movie classic with slightly imperiled women. Had one of my favorite lines of dialog ever when one of the male leads says upon hearing the ominous sound of the giant attacking crabs:

"Sounds like a kid running beside a picket fence with a stick"
"Yeah, but we don't have any kids around here. Or any picket fences!"

They look at each other with horrified concern. Loved it!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Where is Dr Fate when needed. :) good work
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Attack of the Crab Monsters was a 50s B-movie classic with slightly imperiled women. Had one of my favorite lines of dialog ever when one of the male leads says upon hearing the ominous sound of the giant attacking crabs:

"Sounds like a kid running beside a picket fence with a stick"
"Yeah, but we don't have any kids around here. Or any picket fences!"

They look at each other with horrified concern. Loved it!
Love those old black and white b movies, used to watch alot of them in the 80s as stop motion was still popular. Maybe thats where I got the idea for heroines to face such insect like creatures. I do also like the idea of horny plant monsters vs heroines which Mr X has pioneered in his amazing work.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

tmon wrote:
1 year ago
I am writing a supergirl story next before returning to Lady England.
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

sensualbarbarian wrote:
1 year ago
tmon wrote:
1 year ago
I am writing a supergirl story next before returning to Lady England.
need more Supergirl encased in a latex vacbag