Scene from Spider-Woman cartoon where shes captured and Spider-Man saves the day

General discussions about superheroines!
Ricwutwith
Neophyte
Neophyte
United States of America

Scene from Spider-Woman cartoon where shes captured and Spider-Man saves the day

Post by Ricwutwith »

I really love this scene from the 1979 Spider-Woman Cartoon. Spider-Woman gets captured by a giant robot spider after she lets her guard down, and then Spider-Man not only saves her, but proceeds to save the day himself by shutting down the robot spider (this is at the end of the episode). Spider-Man totally steals the spotlight from the main heroine, who is reduced to a damsel in distress. Spidey even asks her out on a date afterwards.
Attachments
Spider-Woman Captured.png
Spider-Woman Captured.png (3.63 MiB) Viewed 450 times
Spider-Woman Trapped.png
Spider-Woman Trapped.png (3.24 MiB) Viewed 450 times
Spider-Man Saves Spider-Woman.png
Spider-Man Saves Spider-Woman.png (3.47 MiB) Viewed 450 times
Spider-Man asks Spider-Woman out.png
Spider-Man asks Spider-Woman out.png (3.83 MiB) Viewed 450 times
Spider-Man saves the day while Spider-Woman Watches.png
Spider-Man saves the day while Spider-Woman Watches.png (3.77 MiB) Viewed 446 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member
Finland

Re: Scene from Spider-Woman cartoon where shes captured and Spider-Man saves the day

Post by Evil Spider »

Well I'm definitely ready for some seriously spiderlicious and sticky date with Spiderwoman as Spiderman after saving her! :spidey:
Ricwutwith
Neophyte
Neophyte
United States of America

Re: Scene from Spider-Woman cartoon where shes captured and Spider-Man saves the day

Post by Ricwutwith »

Sad to say she declines the date
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

Ricwutwith wrote: 4 months ago Sad to say she declines the date
Too bad indeed, however then I'll just transform into Venom so she simply cannot resist anymore!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

Evil Spider wrote: 4 months ago
Ricwutwith wrote: 4 months ago Sad to say she declines the date
Too bad indeed, however then I'll just transform into Venom so she simply cannot resist anymore!
She seems to like it rough & hard!!!
lusciousnet_venom-fucks-jessica-dre_2046690195.640x0.jpg
lusciousnet_venom-fucks-jessica-dre_2046690195.640x0.jpg (42.9 KiB) Viewed 366 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

batgirl1969 wrote: 4 months ago She seems to like it rough & hard!!!lusciousnet_venom-fucks-jessica-dre_2046690195.640x0.jpg
She definitely does and I bet her spidersenses are tingling extremely hard while she's getting handled by Venom!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by batgirl1969 »

Evil Spider wrote: 4 months ago
batgirl1969 wrote: 4 months ago She seems to like it rough & hard!!!lusciousnet_venom-fucks-jessica-dre_2046690195.640x0.jpg
She definitely does and I bet her spidersenses are tingling extremely hard while she's getting handled by Venom!
Yeah until this happens to her!!! Good God no thanks!!! Wow
OIP.jpeg
OIP.jpeg (69.26 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member
Finland

Post by Evil Spider »

In my spidertastic plot version the giant robot spider would trap both Spiderwoman and me as Spiderman, then it would web a nasty synthetic cocoon around us so our spandex clad weakened bodies would be pressed against each others very tightly, the spiderlicious peril indeed!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Post by Mr. X »

If you want some cool Spider Woman fun, this guy does an excellent job.
https://subscribestar.adult/superheroine-reloaded