Suggestions for Season 9 of The Flash

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

https://thecw.fandom.com/wiki/Season_9_ ... )#Episodes

I would like to see the following and one is a biggie:

The season would start with Iris expecting their baby in one month. In that way, she can deliver her child in the early part say episode 3 or no later than episode 4.

But, as this would be in one season, and we know that Barry Allen, ie the Flash, does not disappear in Crisis, the thing that caused their daughter so many problems when she first appeared would no longer be relevant, meaning, therefore Iris and Barry as parents are able to raise their daughter without all that drama or perhaps instead they have a son and not a dauther.

Thus, each episode would show one year in the life or at least their child grow one year older, especially if this is the final season of The Flash as I have heard it could be.

I wish I knew who to write to directly with this possible story line, and seeing how creative they could make it, as interesting as seasons one and two to perhaps give The Flash life for more seasons meaning at least two more beyond this.
thoughts please?
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
1 year ago
https://thecw.fandom.com/wiki/Season_9_ ... )#Episodes

I would like to see the following and one is a biggie:

The season would start with Iris expecting their baby in one month. In that way, she can deliver her child in the early part say episode 3 or no later than episode 4.

But, as this would be in one season, and we know that Barry Allen, ie the Flash, does not disappear in Crisis, the thing that caused their daughter so many problems when she first appeared would no longer be relevant, meaning, therefore Iris and Barry as parents are able to raise their daughter without all that drama or perhaps instead they have a son and not a dauther.

Thus, each episode would show one year in the life or at least their child grow one year older, especially if this is the final season of The Flash as I have heard it could be.

I wish I knew who to write to directly with this possible story line, and seeing how creative they could make it, as interesting as seasons one and two to perhaps give The Flash life for more seasons meaning at least two more beyond this.
thoughts please?
Flash season 9, if it reflects the zero reads this thread has received, Flash season 9 is dead before leaving the cutting floor?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

My suggestion is dont have one.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

- sexy villainess in a black latex catsuit and full-face latex mask (and no one finds out who she is without unmasking her)
- a plotline where the villainess has an underwater base and we have quite a lot of scuba scenes incl. scuba fights with the frogwomen squad of the villainess
- less weird fantasy elements/stories that pop up whenever needed (+ no magic cowl, but the old rubber cowl from season 1-2)
- here and there some sexy clothes for the female cast
- The Flash gets replaced by a rogue smoking hot female Flash for 95% of the season (incl. rubber cowl), and nobody knows her identity at first
- more action, less endless chatter

I guess these ideas are all very realistic and the chance is near 100% that they all will be come to life in the next season ;) :hmmm:
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...