The Texan Wonder’s Complete Destruction and Enslavement

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder’s Complete Destruction and Enslavement Part 1

The multiverse is full of possibilities. On earth XXX Wonder Woman is Eliza Prince the Texan Wonder- a beautiful and sexy, all American heroine with sunshine hair. She possesses immense power but she does have one terrible weakness. If she is aroused by a person of colour she loses her strength and becomes vulnerable to defeat. Where this weakness came from she does not know. What she does know is that her sexual fetishes and erotic fantasies can be used against her.

Recently she was beaten and defeated by the notorious criminal Modesty Haze. A posh,
regal ebony dancer from the UK with a criminal empire behind her. After the Texan Wonder’s failure to defeat Modesty, the Lighting League called upon her for mental and sexual resistance training. Now the Texan Wonder is back with a new resolve and ready to defeat Modesty once and for all.

On the last day of training Power Cat congratulated Eliza.
“Lets bury the hatchet” she said as the Texan Wonder left the room of her last training session.
“I’m proud of you…..you are clearly now fully resistant to sexual and erotic stimulation and your race play kink should be gone from your mind” she continued.
“I feel it…..it means that no villain of any ethnic background can defeat me……that includes you”
“what?” Power Cat replied confused.
“I know you wanted your revenge. I never ‘spread’ rumours, I simply confirmed your liaisons with Dr Shadow in a Lighting League meeting years ago…..what was wrong with that?…..it didn’t effect your career”
“How would you know! I know that I should and would have been America’s greatest superheroine if it was not for your princess ways and the secret you revealed. The Lighting League and the media collaborated to promote who was to be the star spangled sentinel of liberty! You sabotaged my chances…” Maria shouted.
“There is no proof for your claims Power Cat…..you was just jealous and I always said to you that you are a great superheroine….The reason why I became America’s superheroine embodiment is clear” The Texan Wonder said.
“is that so?”
“I am simply more powerful than you and many other heroines and heroes”
“Well lets finish this now slut……remember how I humiliated you on day one of your training? I know how to beat you”
“Lets go then…..”

The two women headed to an MMA style Octagon where heroes and heroines train fighting skills. This fight however did not last more than two minutes. The Power Cat came at her with her claws and animal like agility. The Texan Wonder could feel herself fully charged and powerful. Her super speed out matched Power Cat’s, and she wanted Maria to feel a taste of the humiliation that she delivered her during the sexual and mental resistance training. Eliza sent her fists into the breasts of Power Cat, she tore her costume apart.
“This is how it feels like Power cunt!” she said as she gave her low blow with her star spangled cowgirl boot.

“ooooooh” Maria moaned as she fell to her knees. The fight was finished as the Texan Wonder lifted the sex Latin feline heroine overhead and threw her out of the Octagon. As Lady England and Captain Invincible entered the room to check on them they noticed Maria’s half naked body soaring over their heads and then crashing into the wall behind them. She lay in a lifeless heap.

The Texan Wonder walked past her two colleagues without saying a word. She marched up to Power Cat and took something out of her costume. It was a plastic card, her Lighting League membership. She walked up to Lady England and Captain Invincible and snapped the card in two.
“her membership has been revoked…get her out of the building…..this trash is not worthy to be a Lighting League member.”

Eliza donned a new costume made to modifications she made personally. The most revealing costume she had ever worn, exposing her weakness to all. Why? After her mental and sexual resistance training with the Power Cat she had developed a harder will that even her ethnic arousal weakness would not be able to break. Or at least that was her belief. In fact the training results with the Liberty League were so successful that she had become mentally unbreakable. The new costume was to show that she can in fact face villains and bare her weakness and still be victorious. Even if they have knowledge of her vulnerability to ethnic erotic arousal. The new costume boasted a blue star spangled thong, blue coloured coverings for her nipples with a white star accentuating the Texan flag. Her red and blue cowgirl boots remained but this time she wore a golden tiara upon her head, given to her by the Goddess Allaria. She was practically naked, but she did not care. Eliza was confident as ever.

After extensive research, the Texan Wonder finally found out where Modesty was living. A luxurious penthouse apartment in New York where she held orgies and other depraved activities. Eliza flew there from Texas in her invisible saucer. The blonde icon of justice knew that Modesty was not at home. She quietly entered the ebony queens abode by picking the lock. Our blonde heroine hid behind a chair in the living room waiting for her arch nemesis. After an hour the door clicked and Modesty arrived home. She had shopping bags with various expensive fashion treasures and lingerie. She often loved to strut around in public. She was a socialite as well as a criminal mastermind and up until now the police and the superhero community had failed to bring her down. She was just too clever and was always one step ahead of the law. Unlike the super villain community, Modesty was a master of covert operations.

As soon as Eliza saw her opportunity she stepped out and revealed herself .
“That’s far enough Modesty”
“My my my....if it isn’t my little sunshine haired kitten” Modesty said in her regal voice 
“This time it’s over for you. I’m stronger mentally than last time”
“Really?….I like the sound of that. Breaking your sassiness is my delight”
The fight however proved most difficult for Modesty. The Texan Wonder had the lithe dancer in a grappling hold. All seemed lost for the villain as Eliza was always superior in strength due to her enhanced abilities. 
“Uuuugh your costume is a bit revealing no? Aren’t you a bit exposed? “ Modesty cheekily grabbed Eliza's crotch and shouted the magic words “YOU SLUT”! But it had no effect! Modesty was taken aback. 
“Sorry not this time” the Texan Wonder said throwing Modesty across the room. The ebony vixen crashed into the carpet. “Oh my” Modesty said panting “ looks like I’m in a pickle “
“Come quietly now it’s over finally. Your empire is going down bitch” 
“Hmm well it seems your resolve is up and a simple touch or dirty talk will not be enough”
“Damn right it’s not enough!”
“Good thing I just came back from my friend, the notorious Dr Perversion”
“What?” The Texan Wonder inquired.
“He informed me of your resistance training at the Liberty Leagues headquarters. In fact he bugged the place with an insect sized camera to spy on you pathetic heroes. We saw the extent of your, errr, “training”, I must admit, Power Cat’s destruction of you was quite arousing”
“Fuck you!” Eliza shouted 
“But you are stronger mentally so well done Texan Wonder”
“You are defeated Modesty” Eliza repeated 

Just then Modesty pulled out a device. It was a metallic object and looked like a remote control with a speaker at the end of it.
“Dr Pervo gave me this. It’s the orgasmatron. It will enhance any sound and transform it into a tantalising psychic vibrator for the entire body especially erogenous zones”. 
“Oh Please Modesty, after my training not even your toys will work” the Texan Wonder replied confidently.
“Oh but this one is interesting. As you are aroused by my race play inspired dirty talk, my words can be turned into a hyper sonic sex attack”
“A hyper sonic what?!”
“You bloody blonde red neck bimbo” sighed Modesty. “Let me demonstrate” as she placed headphones on her ears. 
“Oh no you don’t!“ shouted Eliza as she charged at Modesty. 
The villainess whispered the magic words into the remote…."you’re my blonde slut”. Modesty smiled as the Texan Wonder came at her. She pressed the controllers button. The words were transformed into energy and the noise was overwhelming. A vibrating sonic blast. The device took any sound and turned it into erotic energy, the kind that pulverises the entire body with stimulation. Normally it would not work on a heroine as powerful as the Texan Wonder. But unfortunately the erotic arousal mantra came from the mouth of an ebony goddess. 
The sonic scream pulsated through the Texan Wonders body as a psionic attack. It pushed her back as she struggled to step forward fighting against it. The sonic scream changed into an echo throughout the entire room. The voice was a cacophony inside the Texan Wonder’s head and vibrated every cell of her body. 
“YOU ARE MY BLONDE SLUT”, over and over. 
Our heroine resisted well, for her training with Power Cat had paid off. Little did she know, this device’s technology had been constructed based on research that Dr Perversion had gathered thanks to Modesty’s spy camera. The camera had recorded every intricate detail of the Lighting League’s effective sexual and mental resistance programmes reserved for its super heroine membership. Dr Perversion and Modesty knew that the device would need to attain a psychic power level that could weaponise a heroine’s sexual weakness against her, and to do so in a way that bypasses any mental resistance enhancements or training. In effect, the orgasmatron functioned on the level of vibrations and energy. Although the Texan Wonder had trained her physical body and mind to resisting simple overt attempts to sexually dominate her will, the orgasmatron would use her lust for sexual domination at the hands of a villain of colour and dark skin, and vibrate that energy back to her. The attack would break through any exoteric shielding she had developed and attack her at a molecular level. In effect it would dominate her soul, not simply the mind and body. At least that was the Dr Perversion’s theory, in practice, Modesty was about to see just how effective it really was.

It was a shocking sight. The Texan Wonder was successfully pushing through the sonic vibrations of the orgasmatron. Modesty decided to increase the device to full power. This stunned Eliza and she was stopped in her tracks and her body felt itself being pushed backwards. And yet despite the full power setting, the mighty Texan Wonder pushed forward, stepping slowly, edging herself closer and closer to Modesty.

The ebony villainess had been so confident and sure or herself and Dr Perversion’s device. This was clearly not the same Texan Wonder she had faced before. Eliza was well prepared and Modesty was unsure as to what to do now. Could this be the day that she would finally be sent to a prison cell?

Suddenly the Texan Wonder sensed someone behind her but at a distance. She struggled to turn around as she she had to focus all her strength and wits on her current opponent.
“Hey blonde bitch, this is to show you, that you should NEVER fuck with me!!” the familiar voice spoke. It was her. The Texan Wonder’s would be mentor, her jealous former comrade at the League. Power Cat!

Maria stood, fully costumed and holding another orgasmatron device in her hand. She flicked the switch and spoke inside the speak of the device.
"YOU ARE MY BLONDE WHITE SLUT” the Latin heroine said and the vibrating blast smothered the Texan Wonder from behind. With the full force of two orgasmatrons on the highest settings, wielded by two evil women of colour, two devious dominatrix amazons; the Texan Wonder could slowly feel her body surrender to weakness. The ebony vixen villainess Modesty Haze in front of her, and the Lavicious Latin Power Cat behind her; the situation was too much for the blonde Southern belle. The Texan Wonder was finally brought to her knees as she felt like she was becoming a fair maiden damsel, falling to the superior might and strength of dark skinned dominant females. She felt a sense of inferiority over come her and submission to humiliation at their hands.
“noooooo, you traitor!!” Eliza screamed back at Maria.

Modesty smiled. She could not believe her luck. Who would have thought that this would happen?
“Great to have you on board Power Cat” she shouted back at Maria over the vibrating energetic blasts that were slowly defeating the Texan Wonder.
“I think I am going to enjoy being a super villain” Maria responded.
“You are most welcome, we should have a chat once we take care of this blonde bimbo” Modesty winked at her. Power Cat was relishing the opportunity of being a villainess and a traitor. Dominating super heroines was always her true calling. She only took the job as sexual resistance training coach so she could live out that fantasy.

Eliza’s strength started to falter. The sonic scream blew her costume apart, exposing her naked flesh. She felt herself become weaker and weaker. 
“My resolve!! I’ve got to fight this!!” the Texan Wonder said to herself. But the pulsating blast of the orgasmatron was like a vibrator down below, constantly attacking her weakest spot. Even her breasts felt like they were being caressed. The speed of the vibrations were like nothing she had felt before, certainly many times more powerful than her most expensive vibrator at home, and the feeling was perfect…..just so perfect.
“Uuuuuuuugh not again.....I thought I was going to win......I can’t believe this uuuuuugh” she wailed in shock 
“My.....my training.....all....gone......ooooooh” she screamed.
Modesty laughed as she witnessed the beautiful sight of the Texan Wonder wiggling and squirming in pleasure, failing to resist the wet orgasm that was destroying her will. 
Her body writhed, rolling across the floor until she fell into a deep ecstatic sleep. She was so disappointed in herself to feel the ripping orgasm rape her entire body. The last thing she could hear was the laughter of both Modesty and Power Cat. 

TO BE CONTINUED
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

So close to winning. Ah well, better luck next time! A fun read. Thanks for sharing it.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

haha. Thanks. part 2 is on the way soon.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder's Complete Destruction and Enslavement part 2

Our heroine awakes after a brutal assault from the villainess Modesty Haze and Power Cat with Dr Perversion’s orgasmatron weapon. The device’s intense erotic vibrations sent Eliza into a sexual high that obliterated her will and drained her strength, shattering her normally strong feminist resolve. The orgasm pulverised and electrified all the nerves that cluster around the most sensitive centres of her firm long body. She was defeated once again.

When she awoke, she felt weak and her nemesis was waiting, sitting quietly on her sofa in her spacious rooftop apartment. 
“Wakey wakey darling. How are you feeling after I defeated you....yet again” 
“Damn you...if only you wasn’t coloured I would have been fine....this weakness always seems to nail me....and”
Modesty interrupted “and I always seem to outsmart you no matter what backup you have to protect you from your weakness”
“Y...yes” Eliza replied unconfidently. The blonde avenger held her head, she was woozy, dizzy and still exhausted from the orgasm. Her powers were drained completely and it would take sometime for them to return after such a sexual onslaught. The Texan Wonder knew she was in trouble. She was well aware that once weakened and defeated by a person of colour, the heroine’s mind opens up like a flower to another weakness of hers. That of mental submission.
“Where’s Power Cat?” Eliza asked
“Oh you former comrade? you miss her do you? I am afraid she left, had some errands to attend to. But I don’t think she will return to the dull life of a superheroine. She will do well as a villainess. I heard that she is going to meet with the Cult of Chaos…..a very dark and shady bunch of super villains…..not really my type mind you”.
Eliza lowered her gaze in disappointment and loss.
“anyhoo Texan slut, it’s time we continue” the words continued to strike at our heroine’s sensitive parts.
“Uuuugh ohh. You’ve beaten and defeated me and……what more do you want?”
Modesty butted in again. “I’ve beaten you before and reduced you to my submissive slut. I think we should explore this again. This time I’ll make sure your mind is completely broken and I’ll recreate you in my image” she said as she grinned with excitement.
The Texan Wonder felt both fear and arousal at the same time. She knew she was too beat to fight so she felt the time had come to beg, even if it was insincere. She just had to get away.
“Uuuugh no. Look Modesty, you’ve bested me....I admit you are my superior. Let me go and I’ll never hunt you down again”
Modesty laughed.
“No my lovely that’s much too risky and I know those words are lies. You can’t play possum with me babes. Im going to have fun with you. Right now your mind and willpower is so weak is it not?”
“Yes” Eliza replied willingly 
“your mind is now more open to hypnotic suggestion. With your weakness, erotic mind control will mean complete obedience from you. The mighty Texan Wonder will be tamed….permanently!”
Eliza could hardly stand. She wanted to run but it was no use. Modesty stood behind the once mighty heroine, her hands around her shoulders massaging her. Eliza's breasts were exposed and she let out a yielding moan. Modesty took out a crystal and chain. She started swinging it in front of the blonde belle’s face.
“Look deep into the crystal, it’s so pretty isn’t it?” 
“Yes…yes it is” Eliza replied 
“Now allow yourself to be open to my suggestions”
“No....no...I’m the Texan Wonder....I will resist”
“Your womanly resolve and spirit is broken.....I’ve crushed it.....your mind is becoming softer and softer....feminine and weak like most of you fair blondes....so inferior....so passive “
“Yes so passive”
“You want to bow to an ebony goddess like me don’t you?”
“No.....I”
“Shhh forget your resistance....it’s ok to be a weak white woman” 
“No I’m a strong American woman.....I uphold liberty and southern values and feminism and….”
“But I’ve shattered them all darling, you no longer need them...your belief in them is weakened now. I’ve broken your feminism and American arrogance. All it takes is one last orgasm and you’re done for”
“Uuuugh no please”
“Feel the lust overcome you” Modesty said softly as she encircled the Texan Wonder’s nipples masterfully.
“You’re getting so wet and weak” the villainess continued
“Mmmmm” Eliza moaned 
Modesty’s other wicked hand invaded the heroine’s star spangled pants finding its moist target. She was sopping wet. 
“You’re as wet as an English November darling. This symbolises the end for you…” She flashed a devilish smile at her.
“Ugh” the blonde haired victim moaned again. She could no longer talk, no longer think. She was pure pleasure, pure defeat, pure submission, weakness personified. Her rational intellect was melting and she was in a trance like stupor. The Texan Wonder was losing herself....losing her identity as a superheroine. Modesty was stroking her clit, every nerve ending, for she knew the Texan Wonder’s body so well. She struck that spot so masterfully, caressing it and then fingering her insides. The sensual blows got faster and faster, Modesty was riding Eliza’s libido.
“Your mind is withering away as the pleasure intensifies, let go of it my love”. With those words the Texan Wonder helplessly came.
“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh” she moaned so strongly to bring envy to the Goddess of love herself. Modesty sucked her fingers to taste the mighty superheroine’s familiar pussy juice. 
“Mmmmm so sweet” then she kissed Eliza’s lips with passion and command. The Texan Wonder was owned.
“It’s over heroine....you are no longer the Texan  Wonder.....you are nothing but a slut.....my slut....my white fuck doll. Repeat that back”
“ I am no longer Texan Wonder, I am your slut, your white fuck doll” she responded in a dazed monotone voice.
“From now on your name is Ms defeated....SAY IT!”
“My name is Ms Defeated” the former superheroine yielded. 
“You will obey me in everything”
“Yes Mistress”
Has the Texan Wonder’s identity been destroyed completely? Is this the end of her forever? 

TO BE CONTINUED
Last edited by sensualbarbarian 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow say it ain't so.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

part 3 will be on the way soon. I think it will be the last part to this story!
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The Texan Wonder’s Complete Destruction and Enslavement Part 3

For three months the Texan Wonder had assumed the role of slave and property of Modesty Haze. Renamed Ms Defeated, Eliza had finally retired as America’s no1 superheroine. Modesty had finally beaten her, humbled her. It brought the ebony crime diva great pleasure to know this and to own the Texan Wonder as if she was nothing more than her doll....or worse....an action figure wrapped in a plastic case. 

Modesty had mastered all of the heroine’s weaknesses. Unless someone came to rescue the former superheroine southern belle, there was no possibility for her to escape. Modesty kept Eliza like a pet.
“Fetch me my attire for the evening slave” she ordered
“Yes Mistress” Eliza said. The former superheroine was now dressed in skimpy black lingerie and forced to walk around barefoot. 
“Thank you slave”
Eliza had been serving her Mistress in every way possible, and tonight was another one of those nights where Modesty wanted to humiliate the former Texan Wonder further. 
“Come slut....to the bedroom”
Wearing the silk night gown that her slave had brought her she led her to the bedroom. Eliza went willingly in her usual trance like stupor. 

Modesty was an animal. She began by gorging on Ms Defeated’s pink butterfly. She sucked and licked driving her deep into pleasure. Eliza was such a slave to that feeling, a weakness that always defeated her. The rising became a cascade of pleasure shuddering throughout the former Texan Wonder’s body. Modesty loved to try different things. She pushed Eliza to the edge, using and abusing her. Sometimes it was bondage, other times shibari rope play or whipping. Of course sexual torture would always be a feature, as Eliza would be bound to various nefarious perverted machines that penetrated her relentlessly. Modesty also used her slave as a practice dummy to experiment with, preparing her to battle and defeat other heroines. She would knock her out with chloroform, trap her in bear hugs and use her for new desire until her thighs became sore. Modesty had such power and dominance, whereas the former Texan Wonder felt so inferior to her in strength and sexual prowess. Modesty always wanted the Texan Wonder to remember that she was dominated and that her previous blonde sassy ass was outmatched and out smarted in the areas of intelligence and physicality. Modesty learnt everything about her and took everything from her. 

After 6 months something had changed for Modesty. The time had come. Modesty decided to release the heroine. She missed the hunt, she missed it when Eliza was the Texan Wonder, the powerful heroine trying to capture her. She wanted to defeat her over and over in an authentic situation. Enslave her again and again, with the Texan Wonder at full power. The pleasure for her was greater. As Ms defeated, Eliza had become boring to the adventurous Modesty. 

Clothed in her costume, Modesty and her henchwomen took the heroine to her own home in Houston, Texas. Still in a mind controlled stupor, modesty decided it was finally time. Using her diamond chain she slowly brought the all American heroine out of the trance. Her eyes fluttered and slowly she awoke.
“Welcome back my lovely” Modesty said in her posh British accent. 
“Ugh where am I. What?! I am back home. I…..I…..remember now....you defeated and broke me. You kept me as a slave and....”
Modesty interrupted “and you enjoyed every minute of it”
“I....I did” Texan wonder replied bowing her head in shame. 
“You’ve won modesty……I am not worthy to be the Texan Wonder or a superheroine. I submit to you forever.....you’ve mastered my body and my weaknesses. I can never hope to beat you”
Modesty laughed. “Pathetic! I broke you that bad eh? Well I want you to return to your fame as the Texan Wonder.”
“Why?”
“So I can capture you again and again. The thrill is in defeating you....over and over…but fair and square with you at full power”
“If you free me you risk the possibility of me arresting you once and for all” Eliza replied with her confidence returning
“That’s what makes it exciting” Modesty said smiling. 
“Ok....I will return as the Texan Wonder.....but mark my words you British whore.....I will.....”
Suddenly one of modesty’s henchmen grabbed her from behind. Eliza was still too weak to do anything about it. 
“Good night my love” said Modesty as a chloroform soaked rag was wrapped around the mouth of the blonde beauty. She was knocked out in seconds. 
The henchman dropped the beautiful Texan blonde to the floor. She fell lifeless, her legs spread out in a humiliating fashion. Modesty commanded her foot soldiers to pick her up and leave her sleepy on her chair. 
“Let’s go....she needs her sleep and rest....for when we face each other again”.

The End 
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for your contributions to the genre. Nice work!

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you for that!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

What an excellent finish!!
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Another interesting story, what will be the next adventure of Texas Wonder
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have many things in store for her. However I will also be doing some stories with my other characters :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

sensualbarbarian wrote:
1 year ago
I have many things in store for her. However I will also be doing some stories with my other characters :)
Looking forward to whatever you come up with... perhaps a Supergirl knockoff, he asked hopefully?

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

hmm I would like to play with that. Would be nice to do something different with Supergirl. In the meantime I shall continue the adventures of Lady England :)
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love the idea of renaming Ms Defeated 😊
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I am currently completing another story with my character Lady England. I was wondering what hair colour would people prefer an English superheroine to have? I am torn between making her brunette, red haired, blonde or a dark blonde.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Me thinks brunette. Or possibly prematurely white with one streak of black? But still spectactularly gorgeous!

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

white hair you say with a streak of black?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As long as it is long enough to be in tight ponytail so she can get held in place to perform her oral duties, that is a must!!!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

sensualbarbarian wrote:
1 year ago
white hair you say with a streak of black?
I think it could be distinctive and hot! I know BG1969 agrees.

sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thats an interesting look. I have a character who has white or silver hair.