Coco

General discussions about superheroines!
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

A while back, before she took a break from filming, I was nearly able to get a custom involving Coco.
Now that she is seemingly back shooting, does anyone have a contact for her in order to enquire what she may be available for? Or is she only contactable through Lucia/rye etc?
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I do not believe she has contact info. You have to approach a producer and ask for her for your custom video. I have only seen her work with the shg-media family - rye and tbfe. Good luck. Gonna cost ya thousands.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, I wouldn’t advise trying to contact her directly to ask those questions, that’s the producer’s job and you run the risk of creeping her out. If she doesn’t have a public platform like OnlyFans for fans to contact her, then there’s probably a reason for that.
tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, I understand that. I was asking here really to check if she was on some platform that I wasn't aware of, or maybe using another name on them. I wouldn't be interested in any private contact or anything.

As to the cost, well you never know. If you don't ask then you don't get.
It was actually through Sinn Sage that things were getting organised, and I can assure you the the price was more than reasonable 😉
But then she decided not to go ahead and Sinn has a zero tolerance system when that happens so that's that.