heroinemovies.com rip?

General discussions about superheroines!
prime082
Neophyte
Neophyte

is heroinemovies just down or did they officially end it? i know the site had stated it was going to end sometime this year, but with no notice?
prime082
Neophyte
Neophyte

in case anybody missed it there's a new coco film over at tbfe.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I was wondering the same thing. If the site is officially shutdown then perhaps it will drive traffic back to this site. My memory of the forum is that it used to be a robust place filled with comments and interactions with fans and producers. It would be nice to see that return.
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It doesn't look like the site has officially ended. I think that was part of the plan, but they were pretty good with the communication so maybe it's something with the hosting service? At least, I hope that they didn't intend to go out like that. Hopefully we know something soon, either way.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

The site is back up now.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

https://www.heroinemovies.com/goodbye-a ... ne-movies/
Hi everyone. I have an announcement to make, so I’ll get right to the point.

I have sold Heroine Movies — the site, domain name, video library, etc. The deal is done, and I am currently in the process of transferring everything over to the new owner. With that in mind, I will be leaving the community in the very near future.

I made this decision a while back and it has been in progress for quite some time. I’m very happy to have reached this point, and I wanted to say farewell before the transition of ownership is completed.

The new owner is not a producer in our genre but is someone who has the resources and motivation to take Heroine Movies to a new level. I believe the site will be in excellent hands moving forward. I will save a proper introduction for a later date, when they feel it is an appropriate time.

As for me, after a brief period of assisting with the transition of ownership, I will make my exit from the community.

Thank you all for your support through the years. It was fun.

HM
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Damn, let's hope the site will still be as good when the new guy is in charge...
Last edited by Maskripper 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yes let's hope so as a minimum, but maybe it will be better. Who knows? Was a great little site, though.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maskripper wrote:
9 months ago
Damn, let's hope the site will still be as good when the new guy is in charge...
not to go all Life of Brian but point of order

".... or new gal"
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

lol. Yes - new guy or new gal. I really enjoyed heroinemovies.com. It will live on - just under the proverbial 'new management'.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

who took it over?