The Batman

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

LOVED IT! Super intense, PERFECTLY CAST and fun action! May very well be the 2nd best Batman movie behind Dark Knight.

I was never the biggest Zoe Kravitz fan, but YOWZA is she smoking hot in this movie! GREAT Cat woman! There's even a quick scene I'm sure fans of this genre will like! PM if u want to know. It's nothing major, but i enjoyed it! Definitely go see it!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Saw it as well. Good seeing Batman back to his detective roots. They could have cut out 40 minutes easily. Id di like how more down to earth the gadgets were. And they made better use of body armor.

I would not recommend the movie.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Half-way through. This has a strong chance to be my favorite Batman film.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, but somehow I felt let down with the way it all wrapped up. I suppose what would have made the movie ideal for me would be more of a mystery blended into the script. There are so few good whodunit movies, so it's a lot to create such a movie with the Batman universe. That said, the movie had a great sense of mystery about it--just wish it could have had a somewhat surprising or shocking aspect to the conclusion.
Overall, it was a good film worth seeing (in my humble opinion).
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
NotUv2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Pretty impressive. Did a good job of showing off Batman's detective powers without making him omniscient. Lots of interesting nods back to prior films, and The Riddler was amazing. A nice nod to Ledger's Joker but a distinct character that made his own impression.

Check out my stories (and in some cases, books):

Amazon
Literotica
Mr. X Homepage (NEW STORiES ADDED 4/8/21)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

So does Catwoman have a proper mask rather than that bloidy balaclava that looks like my nan knitted it?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
1 year ago
So does Catwoman have a proper mask rather than that bloidy balaclava that looks like my nan knitted it?
No, she does not.
And the costume designer still isn't in prison. :no:
My hope is that she will get a proper costume and mask in the sequel where she then has some experience as Catwoman and fully embraced that role.
She and Batman are just at the beginning.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the term "Catwoman" doesn't even get used in the movie at all.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Batman but with classic Batman
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Dude! That is one of the funniest shares I've ever seen! Thanks Mr. X!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm curious if the movie might be a precursor to a future movie with the drug Venom in it. It may just be coincidence, but when Batman injected himself with some green serum I was reminded of the 1991 series revolving around the drug. There are a few articles suggesting it was indeed Venom in the movie. Could make for an interesting upcoming movie or two.

https://www.cbr.com/batman-venom-addiction-bane/
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.