Final Day Win a FREE CUSTOM raffle ending in 1 week + New Film

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

REMINDER!

Win a Free custom Raffle ends at the end of this month. More information about Raffle below
Blue_Vixen-10.jpg
Blue_Vixen-10.jpg (907.97 KiB) Viewed 644 times
Raffle Details
Whomever buys any copy of these 4 films between February 26 – April 30th is entered into a raffle for a free custom video!
  • Wonder Woman: Recon Interrupted
  • Carnal Urges*
  • Blue Vixen Film starring Liv Revamped
  • Common Enemy
*All current ‘Carnal Urges’ Preorders will be included in raffle, regardless of Raffle Time Window

**If you purchase more than 1 of the qualifying films within the Raffle Time Window, you will have multiple entries into Raffle (do not buy the same film more than once, that will not be honored as within the rules of the contest)

Custom Video Guidelines
  • Pick 1 actress and 1 actor (or actress / lesbian scene) who are currently working and hirable
  • Select the heroine and costume (within reason) examples: Supergirl – no hosiery, etc
  • You dictate the content and story (within reason) examples: bearhugs, forced scenario, crotch shots etc
  • You can choose soft-core / hard-core / no sex scene – just combat etc
  • Allow me roughly a one year turn around time, based on availability of talent, costumes, etc.
Examples of Unreasonable Request
  • Costume you choose is massively expensive and overly difficult to create (any costume currently my films is a good example of reasonable costumes)
  • Story is not attainable with a standard budget for my films (fight on an airplane, multiple sex scenes, guy gets set on fire etc)
  • Extreme graphic content: ultra violent death, piss/poop content, ultra violent fight (blood etc)
  • Any custom that has nothing to do with Superheroines (will not shoot a ninja film or tomb raider parody)
Participation Requirements
  • You must respond to ‘You Won!’ Email within a timely manner ( 7 day window) or next participant in raffle is selected and your ‘winning ticket’ is void
  • Email entered into raffle will be your purchasing email, make sure you have access to it or you will not receive ‘You Won!’ email
I will use a raffle based software to select the winner May 1st or 2nd (pending my schedule), when I decide on raffle software used (haven’t selected which one I will use yet) – I will provide that information in case you are concerned about unfairness in potentially lopsided raffle

Not allowed to Participate
  • If you have any history of ‘back-charging’ a purchase, you do not qualify for the raffle
  • If you have any history of sharing a film illegally online, you do not qualify for the raffle
Estimated Custom Value: Roughly $4,000

I hope you find some excitement and enjoyment out of this idea. I know a lot of you can’t afford customs, so maybe this can give one lovely soul the opportunity to have one realized. And who knows, if it all works out maybe we can do it again in the future.

Blue_Vixen-28.jpg
Blue_Vixen-28.jpg (752.52 KiB) Viewed 644 times
BLUE VIXEN: GHOST FROM THE PAST PREORDER

TRAILER DOWNLOAD
https://we.tl/t-scsgcdpx3s

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/blue ... m-the-past

Synopsis

Blue Vixen is left alone to guard the Heroes United base (parallel story to Carnal Urges), Brutal Jack having just escaped (story continuation from Common Enemy) is sent to attack her. Can she escape?

Cost

Price: $50
40 Minute Runtime

Release Date: OUT NOW
  • PURCHASE BEFORE THE END OF APRIL TO QUALIFY FOR RAFFLE TICKET TO ‘WIN A FREE CUSTOM’
Content
  • Hosiery
  • Some internal voice monologue
  • Strangulation scene
  • Hardcore
  • NO over the shoulder carry
  • Very short cradle carry
  • Breast get exposed
  • Cum in mouth
  • Cum on chest
  • Debooted before sex scene
  • Mask falls off during BJ (Badguy already knows her identity before film starts)
The Story / The Setup / Attack: 15 Minutes
  • Hand to hand combat
  • Multiple shots to the head
  • Toss to the floor
  • Attempted Unmasking
  • Hard shots to the stomach
  • Desperate long crawl across the floor (nice butt shots)
  • Strangling
  • Back Breaker that disables Blue Vixen
Grope Scene: 7 Minutes
  • Blue Vixen is reeling from back breaker
  • Light fondling and groping begins
  • Debooting
BJ: 5 Minutes
  • Mask slips off face when blowjob begins
  • Spits out cum on camera
Sex scene: 13 Minutes
  • Hardcore Sex
  • Tits revealed roughly 6 minutes before film ends
  • Finishes on chest
  • Tone of sex scene: She resists and struggles
Ending
  • Lose ending

TRAILER DOWNLOAD
https://we.tl/t-scsgcdpx3s

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/blue ... m-the-past
Blue_Vixen-50.jpg
Blue_Vixen-50.jpg (621.89 KiB) Viewed 644 times
Last edited by SHL 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
hypnomancer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Happy to see Liv returning, to say the least. Looking forward to this one. I hope I win, so I can submit a bunch ideas Damien might be able to use. :D
SHL
Producer
Producer

Final day to get raffle ticket for 'Win a Custom'