BLUNDER WOMAN - Red Dawn #18

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Greetings folks! Here we're with a new update of BLUNDER WOMAN's superheroine action and peril comic adventures...

Some time later in the uperfloor Colonel Whaley's condo at I.D.A.C... Dr.Duval has been subdued by her own machine creation and now she's an obedient slave of the infamous super criminal,Khain... Now the ex-agent claims his reward for all those years jailed!

Read on... BLUNDER WOMAN's superheroine action and peril comic adventures... NOW at HIPcomix.com!
BW_RD_018.jpg
BW_RD_018.jpg (3.05 MiB) Viewed 543 times
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Maybe this is a stupid question, but why does she willingly call herself BLUNDER Woman? It’s as if Supergirl started calling herself Stuporgirl.
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's the name has been used by JPeger at HIPcomix for one of the oldest website's superheroines.

There are other original characters from the website but I suppose he did it to avoid copyright and sanction problems using a similar spelled named to the clearly based superheroine she's based on.
Ericc15
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mitru wrote:
1 year ago
That's the name has been used by JPeger at HIPcomix for one of the oldest website's superheroines.

There are other original characters from the website but I suppose he did it to avoid copyright and sanction problems using a similar spelled named to the clearly based superheroine she's based on.
Oh, okay, I see. I didn’t know if there was an “in-universe” explanation for why BW isn’t ashamed to be known by that name. In my own private mind the name BW is only used by her enemies to embarrass WW. Thanks!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Blunder Woman was first created by E.N.Cuire in the 90's.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tmon wrote:
1 year ago
Blunder Woman was first created by E.N.Cuire in the 90's.
Actually Eric Stanton.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Stan ... nder_Broad
Mitru
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Thanks for the info... I didn't know it
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Actually, I sent away for the first three adventures via mail to Stanton studios, by Turk Winter and Stanton in July 1980, so they were probably produced in the 70's.