The Bikini Bandit V Contagion Cowboy: Caught in her Tracks

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

The Bikini Bandit V Contagion Cowboy: Caught in her Tracks
15 min- $15.99
https://clips4sale.com/40846/ashley-gra ... 3f1c136058

[img]http://i.picasion.com/pic90/2caa4b87e15 ... db.gif[img]
Ashlee Graham is finally enjoying a night off from her Bikini Bandit spy obligations. However, her reading is cut short when she receives a tip that the Cowboy Contagion has been spotted. For the past few months, he has been traveling the world releasing a virus causing a pandemic and no one has been able to find him or put a stop to it. She immediately hops up and readies herself to take him down finally. Then, all will be right in the world again. She follows the clues to an abandoned parking lot. He is one step ahead of her though as he takes her down from behind. He then ties her strappado to the top of his truck's camper shell teasing and belittling her. Once he gets all of his gloating in he loads her into the truck bed. They drive around until he stops at some train tracks. He proceeds to mummify her in plastic wrap. Once done he lays her across the tracks laughing to himself. It's the perfect way to get rid of this annoying thorn in his side. She lays there struggling on the tracks in fear of when the next train will come.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'm surprised to see you post here, Ms. Graham, considering how you've abused the trust of a number of members on this site. Good luck getting support on your little project.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

In case you didn’t now I tried to make amends. I’m not the one who threatened bodily harm to someone. I offered to make a payment plan and still got cussed out. I also sent him money. Funny how when I do something wrong my Ass should be kicked and you threaten bodily harm. In case you were unaware during that time my boyfriend put a loaded gun to my head for no reason and took all my money so I couldn’t leave. I tried and he found me. He proceeded to heat my face in to his steering wheel giving me two black eyes in front of his 4 year old child after the kids birthday party. So forgive me if my timing is a little off but I’m trying. At the time my only option was to run with zero money and zero support and to just be safe. To come onto a forum or try to explain to all of you or to that person what happened and then to be asked well where’s my money or read people threatening to kick my ass again wasn’t really a healthy option for me at that time. I had to go through therapy. I had to stop flinching in cars o to of fear of being hit. I had to stop wondering if he was going to find me. So that money.. I didn’t have it. Also I prepaid Dakota and she never showed so that money is coming directly from my pocket. So next time you guys wanna say I’m brave for showing my face or any of that I’m brave for the fact I had to fight for my life that night. I’m brave because I finally came back in here after the accusations and blatant threats against me after a man had already nearly beaten my face to a bloody pulp. So good job guys. I am paying you back. Although it goes against my better judgement and I don’t condone internet bullying, especially when it’s threats from men against women. Congratulations! You are all gonna get the money back. My face will never be the same and I will always view a very large handful of you as dangerous and misogynistic. Most of all, I’ll view you as cowards because only men would threaten a woman over the internet especially after she had been so brutally eaten.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I was unaware of any of this backstory, Ashley. So I personally apologize for causing you added stress in what has been a very bad time for you. Please accept my sincere regrets. Maybe others, knowing the truth of your status during all this will find it within themselves to forgive you and show interest in your video.

xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Has anyone purchased this movie? Havent seen any pics just wondering. Glad to see Ashley back!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
I was unaware of any of this backstory, Ashley. So I personally apologize for causing you added stress in what has been a very bad time for you. Please accept my sincere regrets. Maybe others, knowing the truth of your status during all this will find it within themselves to forgive you and show interest in your video.
I am surprised you believed everything she said, I would bet the reality is partially (if not totally) different. Playing the victim is always a nice card to play your way out.
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

@helstar really would you like the photos and police reports? How about the medical bills I ensued because I tried to kill myself because I saw no way out from that man? Would you like the texts I sent Dakota where I paid her in full? And she no showed three times. I gave her every last cent. But ya I’m lying… I am back to shooting again and looking to out this behind me from here on out and hope that can be respected.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just curious, is this is the same Dakota that passed away last year? I know she was having a lot of issues even before she passed.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

AshleyGraham wrote:
2 years ago
@helstar really would you like the photos and police reports?
Isn't this thread one year old ? Why are you replying only now ? And no, I am not interested to see any of that.
Why you wouldn't address all those problems at once, IN PRIVATE, to that guy ordering the custom ? Instead you just ignored him forever, and now after many years we discover all the ''truth'' behind the situation in the third post of this thread... I wonder why ? (rhetorical question, don't bother replying).

I talk with personal experience, in 2015 I bought a very very rare and pricey item (406$) from a woman living in USA (Indianapolis), and she ripped me off (sent -with a massive delay- a totally different item). And guess what, after ignoring me for months, I ended up finding her and her husband on FB and since she would ignore me there too, I told her husband what had happened.
After 1 (ONE !) day she immediately sent me a message basicly blaming me that her husband just found out about the 406$ and stole the sum from her account, right before she was going (...) to refund. And to add insult to injury, she stated that her husband was beating her up so if "please" I could stop talking with him to avoid that ... enough said :yawn:
Last edited by helstar 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Helstar, I understand that you've been burnt before but you are now harrassing Ms. Graham and you need to stop.

AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic wrote:
2 years ago
Just curious, is this is the same Dakota that passed away last year? I know she was having a lot of issues even before she passed.

Yes. It was.

She had some serious problems.
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

helstar wrote:
2 years ago
AshleyGraham wrote:
2 years ago
@helstar really would you like the photos and police reports?
Isn't this thread one year old ? Why are you replying only now ? And no, I am not interested to see any of that.
Why you wouldn't address all those problems at once, IN PRIVATE, to that guy ordering the custom ? Instead you just ignored him forever, and now after many years we discover all the ''truth'' behind the situation in the third post of this thread... I wonder why ? (rhetorical question, don't bother replying).

I talk with personal experience, in 2015 I bought a very very rare and pricey item (406$) from a woman living in USA (Indianapolis), and she ripped me off (sent -with a massive delay- a totally different item). And guess what, after ignoring me for months, I ended up finding her and her husband on FB and since she would ignore me there too, I told her husband what had happened.
After 1 (ONE !) day she immediately sent me a message basicly blaming me that her husband just found out about the 406$ and stole the sum from her account, right before she was going (...) to refund. And to add insult to injury, she stated that her husband was beating her up so if "please" I could stop talking with him to avoid that ... enough said :yawn:
Excuse me, but he your facts straight. I did NOT ignore him forever. He flamed me. On multiple occasions I tried to rectify the situation and make it correct. IN PRIVATE. I didn’t do anything like that. I OFFERED NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS. Also why were you talking to her husband to begin with? Yawn? Have a fun put to your head and try numerous times to leave just to be beaten and drug back and have to move across the country. Get your facts then open your mouth.
AshleyGraham
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
2 years ago
Helstar, I understand that you've been burnt before but you are now harrassing Ms. Graham and you need to stop.
Thank you sir. I appreciate thisb
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

AshleyGraham wrote:
1 year ago
Excuse me, but he your facts straight. I did NOT ignore him forever. He flamed me. On multiple occasions I tried to rectify the situation and make it correct. IN PRIVATE. I didn’t do anything like that. I OFFERED NUMEROUS SOLUTIONS.
You ignored him at least until he opened a thread here, years ago.
And yes, I can imagine those LOT of solutions. Like, keeping all the money and say ''sorry but not really sorry'' :giggle:
What about refunding the whole sum ? After so many years, you still haven't done that. No excuses anymore.
Also why were you talking to her husband to begin with? Yawn? Have a fun put to your head and try numerous times to leave just to be beaten and drug back and have to move across the country. Get your facts then open your mouth.
Spoiler alert: none of that happened, and they are still together. It was all bullshits and excuses, probably like yours.