TBFE Netcode Question

General discussions about superheroines!
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Has anyone purchased from them lately? It looks like sending a check is the only way to do this now? Has anyone been purchasing from them lately? What's your feeback? Thanks.
shzam
Henchman
Henchman

Yep bought no issues (paypal). Seems a common issue mentioned at heroinemovies. Just reach out from the contact us page on shg-media.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Looks like first-time buyers have to send a check now, due to excessive payment fraud. That's a bummer, but ask patrons of TBFE and other Netcode affiliated producers if it's worth it. I've heard good things.

If you're not a first-time buyer, and you've used a CC before but your only option now is pre-fund by check, please do hit the Contact Us button and ask them what's up.

This happened to a friend of mine once a while back and Netcode was able to fix it in a few hours. They explained to my friend that it had to do with the upstream transaction processor rejecting requests from my friend's area due to increased fraud.

More recently my friend told me Netcode lost the ability to process MC but PP and V still worked fine.

Please appreciate that Netcode and its affiliated producers are trying to avoid the censorious and usurious pricks the payment industry applies to adult non-mainstream content, to keep that content available and affordable. At least that's the way it seems to this outsider.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thanks for the feedback. :yes:
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

shzam wrote:
2 years ago
Yep bought no issues (paypal). Seems a common issue mentioned at heroinemovies. Just reach out from the contact us page on shg-media.
Will there be more TBFE videos being produced?

There are a few which have not just great peril scenes, but good story lines.