Supergirl: Director's Cut (a short story)

Not all stories have happy endings. Some don't have endings at all. And some don't even have beginnings anymore. Enter if you've the time - enter, pay your respects to these once-weres and might-have-beens, and move on.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
Last edited by bare_thighz 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
bare_thighz
Henchman
Henchman

fuck
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

There were parts of this that were fantastic. Overall, I liked the story and the darker tone it took, especially towards the end. The turn around with Rezo and Batgirl was a great shift in dynamics - I'm an absolute sucker for those inversions - and you built it up well. Some of the descriptions going on were genuinely great, and the imagery you used for when things got sexy was pretty affecting.

The writing was good, particularly in the moments you were invested in describing. The stripping scenes were all brilliant and well thought out, and the way you handled the stabbing was spellbinding. There were times when I think you tried to move the story along too quickly where the writing became a bit blunt and rushed - just giving a functional description of events happening - which would benefit from a touch more fleshing out. Likewise if you were to reread and edit out missed words or typos, or descriptions that don't quite work, the story would benefit tremendously. Nit-picking aside, I really enjoyed this. It certainly woke me up.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
saxman314
Henchman
Henchman

Great story. I agree with Void, only I was too immersed to notice the nitpicking. Write more!
marcoasalazarm
Neophyte
Neophyte

Huh... Can you bring it back?
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yes, you can.

The Internet of all things does include Supergirl!

Rule 34 Rocks
TheWatcher
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Did anyone save this story before it was deleted? I've tried to find it on the WayBackMachine, talking with Bare Thighz, etc. but no luck.