Unravelling the Texan Wonder part 2

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Unravelling the Texan Wonder part 2

The question swam around the Modesty’s mind over and over. “Just how can I defeat the Texan Wonder?” Also she did not just wanted to defeat her and beat her, she wanted to own her completely, mentally, physically and crush her will into a pulp. The ebony crime queen’s imagination was wild and powerful, she was highly intelligent and an amazing ability to improvise. If anything, that was Modesty’s superpower.

Modesty had 4 parts to her plan:

Establish a lair to lure the Texan Wonder.
In the space of 3 months, Modesty set up an underground centre of debauchery and crime, right smack in the middle of Austin, Texas. She named the place, The Kinky Kat Klub, and it attracted the most depraved individuals. It stood out like a sore thumb and was known for drug abuse and criminal activity. At the time, Eliza was busy off world with the Lighting League, battling the evil Skroth empire. Modesty knew that when she returned she would be shocked at the emergence of the Kinky Kat Klub right on her doorstep. The villainess predicted that the Texan Wonder would come straight for her, assuming that dealing with an ordinary crime boss with no powers would be easy work. For the Texan Wonder is a woman who has taken on powerful villains such as Lord Skroth himself. Why would she even consider Modesty a threat at all?

2. The Lure -
Modesty needed to give the Texan Wonder a reason to come to the Kinky Kat Klub. Something that would entice her sense of justice and ethics. Modesty began to spread rumours that women were being kidnapped, mind controlled and forced to pole dance for the club.

3. The Trap
The Texan Wonder would obviously enter the fray with full confidence. This would be a great opportunity to launch the attack. All Modesty needed to do to finally test her hypotheses, was to put the heroine through a variety of physical trials. One where the foes she would face were all black and people of colour. Modesty intended to communicate the Texan Wonder’s race play fetish, to bring it to her conscious awareness. The villainess understood that the mind was the most erogenous zone of a woman’s body.

4. Project Defeat
After weakening the heroine, Modesty would proceed to break, conquer and enslave her once and for all!

The rumours spread like wild fire throughout the dark web. The Lighting League brought it up as one of the items at a meeting. The Texan Wonder, realising that these criminal activities were happening in her neck of the woods; made it clear that she would deal with the notorious vivacious vixen that is Modesty Haze.
“This will be light work” She said confidently at the round table of heroes and heroines.
“I will end the Kinky Kat Klub once and for all”
The League asked if she needed help but the Texan Wonder arrogantly refused.
“I have defeated some of the most powerful supervillains villains on Earth and throughout the galaxy. I am sure I can handle a lowly criminal” She smiled as she walked out of the League’s lofty hall towards her translucent flying saucer.

The Texan Wonder arrived on the roof of the club and found it easy to enter. She ventured down a stairway until she came across a door. As she opened the door she was welcomed by the loud music of the club and a long corridor with rooms to the right and left. Moans of pleasure could be heard coming from them. As the Texan Wonder walked slowly, her high heeled red cowgirl boots stabbed confidently into the floor. Suddenly some of the doors opened as large burly men stepped out the greet her, men armed with crowbars, baseball bats and other weapons. Eliza smiled and sighed.

Modesty watched intently at the CCTV as she witnessed the heroine plow through her strongest men. One thug managed to crash the baseball bat on her head which had no effect. In the space of 2 minutes she had dispatched 20 of her strongest henchmen. She walked over the fallen unconscious bodies towards the door at the end of the corridor. Modesty had intended to boost the heroines confidence. It was obvious that those brutes were no match for her.
“Let her think this is going to be an easy battle with no consequences” Modesty thought to herself.

The Texan Wonder soon found herself in one of the large private suites. Poles surrounded her and there was a sofa to her left and a bar to her right.
“Come out Modesty….lets make this easy on you” The heroine shouted.
Modesty stepped out of the shadows. She was dressed in black lace lingerie and stockings with high heels. The villainess wanted to be especially presentable for the Texan Wonder and brought her sexy A game with her. Her make up really brought out the lusciousness of her lips, contrasting the red wonderfully with her black coloured skin. There was no doubt about it, she appeared very attractive and appealing to the Texan Wonder, however the heroine appeared unwavering and unaffected.
“Tell me where those girls are being kept…if you cooperate with me I can put in a good word for you and have your prison sentence reduced. Your syndicate and all its operations however will have to be dismantled for good” She said confidently. Eliza's voice was music to Modesty’s ears. That smooth silken feminine falsetto tonality, decorated with that southern Texan loveliness. Modesty was slowly getting turned on by this encounter. It had been so long and finally the object of her desire was standing just a few metres away from her.
“Before you make your move I would like you to see something” Modesty said as she pulled out a mobile phone and showed the Texan Wonder a video of a group of kidnapped distressed girls, bound and helpless. “If you don’t calm that sassy blonde ass of yours, you can imagine what will happen” she continued.
The Texan Wonder gave Modesty a glare so as to say “touche, well done, clever move” coupled with “I cannot wait to pound you into oblivion”.
Little did the sassy Southern belle know, was that Modesty had staged the entire video with her sexy henchwomen. Even if Eliza suspected such a ploy, she couldn’t risk it, not if lives were at stake. This is where Modesty worked best. The battle against the Texan Wonder was never about a battle of strength, power and physical bodies. It was about the mind. Modesty had already outwitted her. Slowly she would make her way to checkmate in this sexy game of chess.

“I propose a challenge to you oh mighty Texan Wonder” She said in her posh British accent.
“I don’t have time for games and you know how powerful I am” the heroine replied.
“I do not deny your power, but I will be the first person to ever defeat you for I know your weaknesses” Modesty stated.
The Texan Wonder laughed. “If I had a dollar everytime I heard some criminal say that….”
“If you are indeed invincible then you shouldn’t be threatened by my challenge. Look, if you manage to face my challenges and beat them, I will release the girls and you can take me into custody. What have you got to lose…….Eliza?”
The Texan Wonder’s eye grew wide, it was clear that this criminal had be researching her. Nevertheless, Jill was not always too bothered about villains discovering her identity, it is not as if she wore a mask.
“Ok Modesty……I accept…..you are going to be very disappointed though” Eliza said confidently whilst placing her fists on her hips.
“Oh we shall see about that…..your first challenge will explore something you have never experienced in the context of confrontation….”
“What would that be?” Eliza replied mockingly.
“Seduction!”
Eliza became instantly confused. Just what did Modesty have planned for the Texan Wonder?
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sweet!! Texas Wonder is in for a nice surprise.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

great chapter looking forward to the next one
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Criminal mastermind trained in kinky tantric sex and intent on mind control versus arrogant, scantily clad superheroine. What's not to like? Very nicely done.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you. Part 3 is on the way soonish. I shall do another story in the future of the Texan Wonder vs the Dark Yogi where the blonde southern super belle will face an evil yoga master from India.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Part 3 is out!