Wonder Woman: Captive with Bella Rolland by ProVillain Productions

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMG_20220309_124941853_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220309_124941853_HDR.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 4778 times
I love this pic of Bella the best - I just love a woman that enjoys bondage and kink as much as I do.

Greetings Friends -

After a very long search, I have completed my latest custom. This time it stars the absolutely exquisite Bella Rolland as Wonder Woman. :ww1:

Brief Synopsis:
Wonder is already captured and placed in the Eiffel Tower position. The villain is sending out a live broadcast on the internet. The viewing audience gets to suggest and bid on the torments Wonder Woman suffers. To Wonder Woman's amazement, more viewers join in as she suffers more and more for their viewing pleasure.

The video is nearly 30 minutes long. Consists : all aoh, spreader bar, fondling, 'bellypunch' with baton, 'bellypunch' with sledgehammer, flogging, choked by flogger , tease with water, gag, topless - electruction with electrodes that increases over time.

I very much would like to wholeheartedly thank with gratitude the very lovely and talented Bella Rolland for agreeing to do my custom. I would also like to thank Tim Woodman for producing my custom. I can certainly recommend him for doing one of your customs.

https://provillain.com
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

This looks AWESOME heroinehunter! I can't recommend Tim and Bella enough. They are awesome to work with and Bella not only has the perfect look but she has exceptional acting skills.

I truly hope I've started a trend because it means I get to watch more awesome Bella/WW customs!!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ah man, got excited but then realized there’s zero KO stuff lol
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Mamooche24 wrote:
2 years ago
At the very beginning Wonder Woman is passed out and on display. She is then KO by the sledgehammer experience, flogging experience, and also the electrocution experience. She is nearly KO by the choking. She is not KO by chloroform, if that is what you're looking for in the video. Hope this helps. :ss:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

heroinehunter wrote:
2 years ago
Mamooche24 wrote:
2 years ago
At the very beginning Wonder Woman is passed out and on display. She is then KO by the sledgehammer experience, flogging experience, and also the electrocution experience. She is nearly KO by the choking. She is not KO by chloroform, if that is what you're looking for in the video. Hope this helps. :ss:
Thank you for the response. I’ll give the preview material a look but yes, chloroform was the main thing I was hoping for.
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

My custom starring the exquisite Bella Rowland is now available at Tim's website. Hope you enjoy it!
MrBleh
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thank you HeroineHunter!
Bella Roland is my favourite superheroine actress.
I love how she pulls off any heroine she portrays, especially Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
Definate buy for me.