"Wonder Woman Broken" with Bella Rolland by ProVillain Productions

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I don't post very often but have been checking in on the site for years and love this community!

I wanted to post an alert on the release of a new video from Tim Woodman at ProVillain Productions. He doesn't do many superheroine videos but this one was a custom of mine and I loved it so much that I wanted to give it a signal boost! I knew Bella Rolland would be perfect casting in this part and she was incredible! She's 6 feet tall so she's every bit the Amazon and her performance is stellar. I also ponied up for some handmade Italian leather boots and that was totally worth it. They look amazing! I also threw in a reference to a famous scene from "The Man Who Could Move the World" episode of the Lynda Carter show. If you loved that scene, you'll love the first scene of this!

Overall, the production quality and performances are awesome! Here is a link to a full one minute trailer on Tim's website:

https://provillain.com/provillain/bella ... an-broken/

And here is a link to his Clips4Sale page where you can purchase the scenes:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42299 ... ERHEROINES

Tim was kind enough to say that this is one of the best customs he's ever shot. Hope you enjoy it!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

She certainly looks great. Are there any KO's in it though? I know Clips4sale is tight on that stuff now so I was curious.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Unfortunately, no KOs. Maybe next time!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes! This looks like a great movie, I noticed it the other day. Tim and I go way back from my early days of producing. He's a great guy and Bella Rolland looks great!

xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

This looks really great. If this had a chloro and OTS I’d buy it without a question. I’m on the fence right now about getting it though. Tim Woodman does some of the best work out there though so I might have to purchase.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the praise xxxwarriorxxx! I appreciate it. Completely understand about the lack of KO. I had a different take on the usual capture scene this time. I've been getting some comments and questions regarding KO scenes. I'm working on a sequel right now and there will absolutely be a KO scene in it!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Those boots were excellent I just wish her uniform was better.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks, tmon! I agree with you on the rest of the costume. I think it's good enough (and Bella looks sexy as hell in it!) but I do wish it was better. That was the compromise I made. Those awesome boots weren't cheap so I had to reduce the budget elsewhere. Since I wanted to show the boots prominently, I figured that was the better place to spend the money. So glad you liked them!
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It has all the essentials, though. Many heroine vids on some amateur sites don't bother with getting the look on model. And she looks amazing in what you all have put together.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

This looks amazing. As others have mentioned, those boots are awesome! The bondage situations she appears in look great too!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks, Leadpoison and xxjimbob2000! I appreciate the kind words! I agree about the costuming. I've gotten a few customs and I've learned that one thing I really like is good costuming. I didn't realize how important that was to me until I got one that had the "cheap Halloween store" feel to it. That's why I love Christina Carter's stuff. Not just because she's a legend but her WW costume is spot on. I also love the work of Shakeshift on this forum. He has great attention to detail on costumes and he always nails it! I understand why producers would want to skimp on it because they may not feel it's worth the investment. But I try not to commission a custom until I have enough money saved up to cover a decent costume.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Thank you for kindness and the shout-out, Merkin! It's always nice to see accolades. Having a fantastic and well-trained fetish model like Ava is how I mostly stay ahead of the competition, LOL.
Attachments
grandioso.jpg
grandioso.jpg (861.38 KiB) Viewed 11617 times
dramatization.jpg
dramatization.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 11617 times
DSC00977_oniedas.jpg
DSC00977_oniedas.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 11617 times
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update. I finished a new custom script for another video with Bella as Wonder Woman. It's a new story with a new villain so it won't continue this story but it will continue with the style and tone of it. So if you enjoyed this one, you'll enjoy the new one! I've made it bigger and better in pretty much every way and I'm happy with the way the story turned out. I like the premise and I think you all will too! There are some great new predicaments. I also included multiple chloro KOs and lift/carry bits.

There also may be an additional character as well...but I'll let everyone know that as soon as it's locked down and filmed!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If I may throw out a suggestion, what about having Bella add some curls to her hair? Was just thinking a bit more volume to her hairstyle would look really good on her.
Thank you for the update by the way! Looking forward to seeing the video in the near future.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Make sure there's plenty of bondage. Always keep your superheroine secured:)
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the idea sugarcoater! I take your point about having a more classic Wonder Woman style of hair. I didn't mind Bella's long, straight hair and it seems to be the way she prefers to wear it. Didn't feel it was necessarily my place to have her completely change her hair for the project. I don't have a strong preference either way so I didn't insist on it. The pictures Shakeshift posted of Ava look great though. She has perfect Wonder Woman hair!

And don't worry, sideshowbob4791. Bondage predicaments are my thing and there will be no shortage of them! There's one in particular that is quite visually striking and I think could be an all-time great scene! If Tim gives me permission, I will post a still or two to give a quick preview once it's been shot.
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Would it be inappropriate to ask how much she charges for a shoot like that? I may be interested in booking her myself later. You can PM me if you don't want to say anything in the thread. Thanks for getting this made and I can't wait for the next one!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On the topic of bondage, Jim Weathers' bondage of Batgirl in "Helping Hands Part 2" was phenomenal! Batgirl looks so sexy hanging there by the ropes as she dangles helplessly while the villainess toys with her. If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend checking it out.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

I will PM you the information for Bella's rate, @sideshowbob4791. She's on the pricey side but worth it!

@sugarcoater - I have seen "Helping Hands Part 2"! I agree it was great, although pretty much everything Jim does is great. He was one of my entry points into this whole world with O-Girl. I am smiling as I re-read your comment. If you loved the bit of Batgirl dangling helplessly while the villain toys with her, then you will LOVE one of the scenes in the new movie! When/If Tim gives me permission, once the video is shot, I will post a few stills including one of that scene. Trust me - you'll thank me for it!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Glad to hear there is some chloro and carry content in this next one. If you keep the exact same costume on her (with the pantyhose) then this sequel has the makings of a classic.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks, Mamooche24! Yes, I love the way the costume looked on Bella as well, especially the Lynda-style suntan pantyhose (a MUST for me!). In regards to the costume, thanks to sideshowbob4791, there will be a new costume! Well, a partially new costume. I'm going to keep the blue and white star briefs from this video because I love the high cut. I think it shows off Bella's long legs to wonderful effect. However we will hopefully be getting a new Lynda Carter-style corset! It should arrive before the shoot date. Here is a link to it:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/977965994/ ... rv-1&frs=1

This means that the costume will be even better! It'll have that corset and the briefs and awesome boots from this video which I think will be the perfect combination!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Do you know when this will be filming?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

This will be filming next week! I'll post some stills when I have them and Tim gives me permission.

I mentioned that there was the possibility of another character and I can confirm that Casey Calvert has agreed to play Wonder Girl! Very excited for some double peril scenes!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Dear lord, that sounds great lol can you lay out what you have planned for the chloroform/ko stuff?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Sure, Mamooche24! Here's how I have it scripted but of course, things could change during filming. But I don't expect these details to change:

Scene 1 is the capture scene. The villain tries to ambush WW and WG from behind but they're ready for it and they easily dominate him. They're overconfident and they underestimate the villain as their hubris is their weakness. The villain pushes a button activating a Feminum-attracting magnet in the floor. This locks their boots to the floor and snaps their bracelets together as if bound. After some taunting and some plot exposition (I'll lay out the plot when the video releases) the villain places a rag over both of them and they slowly go out. This is where the lift/carry bit is as well. The villain picks up WG and carries her off to her peril. It actually may not be possible for Tim to pick up Bella because even though she's slender she is a true Amazon at 6 feet tall and full of muscle!

Scene 2 is a torture scene. WW and WG are bound AOH and gagged facing each other as the villain flogs WG while WW watches as part of his revenge plot. This goes on and on until WW gets flogged as well. Once the villain is done, he again takes a rag to their mouths and noses and puts them out. I described a shot I think is great where in addition to the usual "eye fluttering" shots, we see a close-up of their boots as their heels come up off the floor and they slowly go limp. Once they're out, they hang there in their bondage until the next scene.

That's all for the KO and lift/carry stuff. So you get 4 separate KO bits! Scene 3 is a peril scene that must be seen to be believed! Scene 4 is another peril scene and Scene 5 is a master/slave scene that has what I think is an iconic image and I hope Tim has the time to snap a quick picture of it because I can't wait to share it!

The KO bits of course will not go on Clips4Sale but I will provide the specific ways you can get them once Tim releases the videos to the public. Not sure when that will be.

Overall, I'm very happy with the script and I know Bella, Casey and Tim will knock it out of the park! This will be a very, very long week of waiting!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Sounds amazing, cant wait myself. Selfishly hope Tim can try and carry Bella too lol

So what will happen to Bella's unconscious body then since her boots are stuck to the floor? Is she just standing upright while unconscious?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Ha! Yeah, good question. I guess I should clarify that. As each heroine is going out and collapsing into his arms, the villain turns off the magnet so their feet and arms are unstuck. This allows the villain to lift and carry WG. Scene 1 ends lingering on WW's unconscious body as she lays on the floor since it's unlikely Tim will be able to lift Bella.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ah gotcha, makes more sense now lol once again, can’t wait!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

May I ask what day is the shoot day?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Wednesday is the big day! Hope to have some stills to share the next day or the day after.

Some bad news at the moment: the new costume has not yet arrived. It was supposed to arrive this past Friday but hasn't yet. Here's hoping it shows up before Wednesday. If not, Bella still looks great in the costume we used before. I do have an idea for another video after this one so there will be opportunity to use the new costume when it arrives.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ah that’s a shame, but to be honest I was fine with this original costume to begin with so my excitement is still very high.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Bad news, everyone. During the shoot for the new Casey-Bella video, there was a mishap during the lift/carry bit resulting in a trip to the ER. Fortunately, everyone will be fine which is the most important thing. But not much was shot and I have no idea when the shoot will be rescheduled. It will be shot eventually but don't know when. Needless to say, there will be no lift/carry bits in the video.

I know it's very disappointing for all of us who were invested in this but at least everyone involved in the incident is going to be OK. We'll just have to wait longer for the finished product which now will be even better! On the bright side, this will give the new costume more time to arrive which means Bella should be able to wear it when the re-shoot happens.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I don’t get how something like that could happen lol but hey, glad everyone is ok.

Any way you can implement a dragging instead? That way you could do it with both ladies. Also you have no idea when the reshoot will be happening?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Accidents happen. I don't want to say any more so as to respect the privacy of all involved. Let's all keep this just between us perverts!

My guess is it will be rescheduled in about a month or so but I don't know. We will see. I will keep details private until it's actually shot. I don't think dragging is a good idea either. I don't want to push my luck at this point!

It will be filmed at some point we'll just all have to be a little more patient. I know first hand how difficult that can be especially when it's something that could turn out to be really great.

I'll keep everyone updated when it's in the can.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Well hopefully the KO content will still be in it. That was the main draw that piqued my interest after all.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any updates to share?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

No updates yet, Mamooche. Probably looking at a re-shoot date in early to mid-April but still don't know when.

One bit of good news: Bella's new WW costume did finally arrive! She'll be wearing it for the new shoot.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Have you locked down the shoot date yet? Dying to know, clearly lol
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Ha! I hear you Mamooche! I am learning new levels of patience with this one. I know this will be worth it when it finally does get filmed so we all just need to hang on a little longer. It was going to be filmed this week but a scheduling conflict came up and it needs to be pushed back. Hopefully sometime next week. Casey unfortunately won't be able to be in it when it re-shoots. However, it looks like we'll be able to get a new actress who will also be great! I'll confirm when everything gets locked down.

The end is in sight! We hopefully won't have to wait much longer. Again, I'll post stills if Tim gives me permission. I'm glad you're not losing interest though! I assure you, it will be worth the wait!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Good to hear my friend. Is the script essentially the same? Just the carrying stuff taken out? Was hoping the chloro KO’s are staying.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Correct. Script is the same except the lift/carry has been removed. Also, we needed to slightly revise the bondage position in the 3rd scene. It's still just as dramatic but we had to make it a little less visually striking to make it safer. It'll still be incredible though!

Don't worry. All of the chloro KOs are intact!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So I heard through the grapevine that this was filmed on Wednesday.......
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

How did you hear that, Mamooche? You have excellent sources! Yes, it was shot on Wednesday. I was going to wait to announce when I had stills to post since I want to give Tim a chance to approve them. I also didn't want to say it was definitely being shot on Wednesday because this project has been so damn cursed and rescheduled so many times I didn't want to jinx it.

It went very well and I'm sure you'll be very happy with the result. All of the chloroform bits are intact and they are glorious!

I was very pleased with how everything turned out, even though there needed to be some revisions to the content and the bondage position in Scene 3. Bella wore the brand new WW costume and she looked AMAZING in it! Diana Grace took over the role of WG since Casey had scheduling conflicts and she was wonderful, too! She has incredible legs that look awesome in the suntan pantyhose!

I'll be away most of the weekend working but I will post stills as soon as I can, most likely Sunday evening. I think this tops what we did with the last Bella video and I don't think anyone will be disappointed!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Great to hear! So I take it you have the final product already? Or just the stills? Regardless, I look forward to the release, which will hopefully be asap.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Happy Easter Merkin! Pics still coming tonight?
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

To answer your earlier question, yes I have the full video and yes it's pretty friggin' amazing!!! I'm very happy with it. I'm still going through and pulling images and I'm about to call it a night as I've had a very long, exhausting weekend. I want to make sure that Tim approves of the images I'm choosing but I doubt he would have much of an issue with it. Therefore, I say "Screw it!" and I've attached a few images here with more coming. I'm going to start a completely separate thread to make sure everyone knows what they're for. Tim also typically spaces out his content but he has generously agreed to release this video early, possibly as soon as next week. I will be sure to let everyone know when it's available.

Enjoy! And thanks to you and everyone here for their enthusiasm for this project! It was a long road with many bumps but it was all worth it in the end. I think it's a masterpiece!
Attachments
Scene1-3.png
Scene1-3.png (973.84 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
Scene1-9.png
Scene1-9.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 6683 times
Scene1-10.png
Scene1-10.png (896.34 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
Scene1-11.png
Scene1-11.png (1010.53 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Woah! That looks astounding. Hopefully tomorrow we can get some chloro aftermath KO shots.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

This looks incredible.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi All! I posted a set of stills from the first scene in the lounge. I'll be posting stills from each scene all this week! I'll let everyone know in the Latest Releases section when the video is out. Should be very soon!
darious
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

:otto:
merkin1964 wrote:
2 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I don't post very often but have been checking in on the site for years and love this community!

I wanted to post an alert on the release of a new video from Tim Woodman at ProVillain Productions. He doesn't do many superheroine videos but this one was a custom of mine and I loved it so much that I wanted to give it a signal boost! I knew Bella Rolland would be perfect casting in this part and she was incredible! She's 6 feet tall so she's every bit the Amazon and her performance is stellar. I also ponied up for some handmade Italian leather boots and that was totally worth it. They look amazing! I also threw in a reference to a famous scene from "The Man Who Could Move the World" episode of the Lynda Carter show. If you loved that scene, you'll love the first scene of this!

Overall, the production quality and performances are awesome! Here is a link to a full one minute trailer on Tim's website:

https://provillain.com/provillain/bella ... an-broken/

And here is a link to his Clips4Sale page where you can purchase the scenes:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42299 ... ERHEROINES

Tim was kind enough to say that this is one of the best customs he's ever shot. Hope you enjoy it!
Does anyone happen to know what happened to Bella Rolland. Seems as though she has fallen off the map with respect to this genre ever since Coco returned. Don't get me wrong, I'm overjoyed that Coco returned, but Bella certainly (IMO) established a solid reputation within this genre as well. As they say, variety is the spice of life... hopefully producers can agree on that