1960 s Star Trek Should Have Own Super Hero Series

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Starting with Captain Kirk, his power , winning female affections by just walking into the room and not having to say a word.

Problem, how to use this power to save other humans with this power? Still working on that but will be fun when the story is written.

Officer Uhura, not disclosed on Star Trek, she has super sensitive hearing top secret super skills. What they are, to be revealed as she teams up with Kirk for the Trekkie Heroes Super Team.

Sulu and Chekov have powers in high teck programming, able to hack or block hackers in nano seconds. They make it ossible for the Trekkie Super team to function at highest level.

Spock, super ability to read peoples minds and also to put people to sleep with but a touch. And he can superly block out emotions when they can get in the way of others.

Then there is Scotty and McCoy, they tinfoil for each other, as they egg on Spock for his super powere in logic.

Thus this team will somehow eventually have their first adventure.

Who would you add to the Trekkie Super team and what special power would you give to each, especially those I gave no powers to, i.e. McCoy and Scotty?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Someone did make a fan film where Kirk and Spock beam down in 1960 Gotham city and fought the Joker.
shevek
Producer
Producer

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
Starting with Captain Kirk, his power , winning female affections
Officer Uhura, she has super sensitive hearing
Sulu and Chekov have powers in high teck programming
Spock, super ability to read peoples minds and also to put people to sleep with but a touch.
Then there is Scotty and McCoy, they tinfoil for each other
Thus this team will somehow eventually have their first adventure.
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Someone did make a fan film where Kirk and Spock beam down in 1960 Gotham city and fought the Joker.
Even better, something close to this has been done, and not that long ago.
In 2015-2017, DC and IDW teamed up to produce 2 six-issue series of a Star Trek/Green Lantern Corps crossover.
It's the Enterprise crew, but as they look like the actors in the Kelvin Timeline ("JarJar Abrams") movies.
Lanterns include: Hal Jordan, Carol as sexy Star Sapphire, Saint Walker, Sinestro, Larfleeze, and Atrocitus, all representing
their unique ring colors. Guy Gardner and Kilowog are in there, too, ya poozers!
I have these, and they are pretty fun for what they are.
OCT160379.jpg
OCT160379.jpg (77.79 KiB) Viewed 374 times
If you're going to make them superheroes, I might add Nurse Chapel, so you have another beautiful lady on the team, and give her the power to heal injuries and wounds. And how about these:
Sulu has the power of universal navigation - he can never get lost.
Chekov as security chief has super strength and durability - the powers of a mighty Russian bear.
Scotty has the power to fix things at super speed, like an ultra MacGyver - instead of 'several hours' it takes only seconds.
McCoy's powers keep changing day by day - he's a psychiatrist, a moon shuttle conductor, a bricklayer, an escalator, a mechanic, a coal miner, and an engineer. He turns on those powers using the phrase, "I'm a [*****], not a doctor."