Question for lift/carry fans

General discussions about superheroines!
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Hi Everyone!

I have a question for all of the lift/carry fans on the forum. I mentioned in a thread in the Latest Releases section that I'm working on a new Bella Rolland as WW video with ProVillain Productions. I put in a lift/carry bit at the end of one of the scenes just because it was requested by several people. However, since lift/carry isn't really my thing (though I do see the appeal!) I wanted to get a fan's opinion on what specifically you'd like to see. I mean, like specific shots. I do like the idea of a villain carrying a helpless heroine off to her doom but I'm not well-versed enough in the lift/carry scenario to know what specific elements should emphasized. I can certainly guess! But I wanted to ask the experts since if we're going to do it, we might as well do it right!
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War Room!
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm personally a fan of the cradle carry. There's a sensual element to that sort of contact.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the cradle, just like Catwoman's henchman carried and placed Batgirl on the pattern cutter!!! Delicious
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks! That's two votes for a cradle carry!

I suppose it comes down to whether to include a cradle carry or over the shoulder carry. Right now, it's cradle carry in the lead!
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I would like to see a lift and carry scene where the legs are dangling from the rear of the back rather than in the front of the chest.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

If you go with the OTS carry, make sure they use good form.

In a proper OTS, the pelvis is on top of the shoulder, so that the ass is sticking up in the air.

Too often, the actor doing the carrying doesn't lift the subject of the carry high enough, so that the rib cage is on top of the shoulder, and the person being carried is more or less just leaning over instead of bent at the hips.
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks flash and Lurkndog! I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and preferences.

Lurkndog, is this what you mean? Take a look at the last part of this animated GIF. I think it shows what you describe:

https://www.deviantart.com/captp1/art/A ... -908049484

I've received some private messages from users as well. It seems like most things when it comes to fetish, it breaks down to 50/50 cradle carry vs. OTS. I may just tell Tim to do whichever one is easier on his back! But I will make sure to tell him what to emphasize.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Merkin, that GIF is one of the best OTS scenes of all time ! There is even more to it!

I am a fan of OTS , and as described as above. Paragon had the best ones. Sometimes he slipped, but for the most part his were top notch.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

OTS vote, with a lovely, slow butt caress to convey humiliation.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you everyone! This is very helpful. I think I'm leaning toward OTS carry myself as I think it shows off the model's legs more. I will pass those notes along!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I can understand that the OTS will be a popular choice with the heroines ass in full display and just right beside the villain's face too. And with a costume such as Lynda Carter's CBS WW, a wardrobe malfunction/nipslip is also a very real possibility (think that upside down scene in the Queen and the Thief episode, but with WW unconscious).

Though I also like how WW was carried (the carry type escapes me at the moment) in the Fausta episode, with one villain holding her just above her breasts and another guy had her legs just under his crotch, I can't tell who got lucky there. 😅
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Double post :(
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
voyeurn3
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

merkin1964 wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks flash and Lurkndog! I really appreciate everyone's thoughts and preferences.

Lurkndog, is this what you mean? Take a look at the last part of this animated GIF. I think it shows what you describe:

https://www.deviantart.com/captp1/art/A ... -908049484

I've received some private messages from users as well. It seems like most things when it comes to fetish, it breaks down to 50/50 cradle carry vs. OTS. I may just tell Tim to do whichever one is easier on his back! But I will make sure to tell him what to emphasize.
The heroine is supposed to be ko unconscious
but if you look carefully she stands on her own and even helps the guy to OTS carry her.

This is a common mistake in these scenes:
the heroine is limp from the waist up,
but her legs are 'awake' firm with muscle tone.

Here is an example of a good ko limp legs performance

https://www.deviantart.com/voyeurn3/art/Lift-908529484
merkin1964
Henchman
Henchman

I agree with you on that one, voyeurn3. I think the model needs to help to a certain extent otherwise you're lifting completely dead weight and you'll throw out your back or something. But I agree that it was a little too obvious there and the model is practically standing waiting to be slung over the shoulder. I love the last part of the GIF though. Really shows off her legs.