A grimdark Superheroine of the night that criminals fear

General discussions about superheroines!
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

I think the ideal type of superheroine to see in bondage, to really see the humiliation of falling hard from high to low, would be a dark gritty vigilante superheroine. Basically a female Batman. But not the campy sidekick versions like Batgirl and Batwoman. But basically stealing Batman's story for a woman. In the DC universe the character that comes closest to this is Helena Bertinelli's Huntress. With her mafia princess background and drive for family vengeance. And her psychotic no holds barred, over the line, ruthless, brutal reputation.

Its an intriguing concept, a woman superhero, that criminals, gangsters, thugs actually fear. That strikes terror into their hearts. Do you think a woman could pull it off? Can a woman's voice strike terror the way the Dark Knight did? Well psychotic women have always had a reputation. So maybe they would know this is a truly psycho crazy bitch. A dark figure striking from the shadows.

Its just that most of these superheroine bondage fantasy characters, are usually very campy, ditzy, with bright colorful happy costumes. While the superhero genre has moved in the opposite direction. And it just be an interesting combo, the "realistic" dark, terrifying superhero, but captured in humiliating, sexual erotic bondage. There would be so much taunting and mocking of who she once was.

I guess it gets to the tension in superheroines. Young, athletic, beautiful women. Who want to be taken seriously, and even feared by ruthless criminal rapist macho men. And using physical force and their fists to make it happen. But I bet her bra and panties are soaked with sweat underneath from all that ass kicking. It be a shame if she were exposed in them, by a ruthless criminal out for revenge. A girl like her has got to pick black panties.
shevek
Producer
Producer

scheiner wrote:
2 years ago
I think the ideal type of superheroine to see in bondage, to really see the humiliation of falling hard from high to low, would be a dark gritty vigilante superheroine. Basically a female Batman. But not the campy sidekick versions like Batgirl and Batwoman. But basically stealing Batman's story for a woman. In the DC universe the character that comes closest to this is Helena Bertinelli's Huntress. With her mafia princess background and drive for family vengeance. And her psychotic no holds barred, over the line, ruthless, brutal reputation. Its an intriguing concept, a woman superhero, that criminals, gangsters, thugs actually fear. That strikes terror into their hearts. Do you think a woman could pull it off?
I think you might even be talking about a female Punisher. It's a great idea, and has been done in various aspects other than the Huntress:

Typhoid Mary
Jennifer Blood
Elektra
Painkiller Jane
if you dropped all pretense of humor, Harley Quinn could move in that direction.

We're actually moving our characters Red Gina and Vendetta in that direction as of Episode 20, as they begin deliberately murdering the top criminals they are seeking.
scheiner
Neophyte
Neophyte

While I do like the move towards more realism like it could actually happen in our world. I also prefer to preserve at least some of the superheroine aesthetic. So its not just a vigilante with a gun. I think the Nolan Dark Knight set the tone perfectly with even the superhero cape serving a practical utility for a menace striking from the shadows. The voice was one of the most defining features of that version of Batman. And its intriguing to speculate whether a female voice could ever strike the same terror into hardened criminals.

Imagine she does work her way up to earn all that street cred, and actually strike fear. Its so hot to imagine a character like that being the victim of all our creative bondage humiliation abuses.

Speaking of vigilante with a gun, I think there's a Dirty Harry film, about a rape victim turned vigilante hunting down and terrorizing rapists, only to end up cornered and trapped by the original gang that raped her, rescued as a damsel in distress at the end.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_Impact
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I personally think grim dark is a complete dead end. The nolan films are decent but the hero could be a normal cop or an angry dad and you wouldn't need to change the script by much and they lead to inevitable grimderp as follow up films try to out grim the original.

that said, something 40k inspired like this could work
adeptasororitas-1644845343009-3981.jpg
adeptasororitas-1644845343009-3981.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 322 times