Invisible Woman: Hard to See Her Like This

A darker, full bodied blend.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

darkguy wrote:
2 years ago
Waiting for more....
His plate is a little full at the moment but I am sure he'll be back! Check out his link in his signature in the meantime, he has some great stuff in his back catalogue if you've not seen it yet!

AEM
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Working on it.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd be very keen to see a new chapter! :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Experience has taught me that there won't be a new chapter any time soon. Maybe before 2032?
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AEM drives into the abandoned warehouse which DrD uses as a dead drop site. Opening the back door of the car he pulls out a suitcase full of cash and a note asking that the Doc proceeds with his project. AEM slides the case into a hidden recess, safe from being found by someone else and then, with a sigh, returns to car and drives away, hopeful that DrD finds it.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
2 years ago
AEM drives into the abandoned warehouse which DrD uses as a dead drop site. Opening the back door of the car he pulls out a suitcase full of cash and a note asking that the Doc proceeds with his project. AEM slides the case into a hidden recess, safe from being found by someone else and then, with a sigh, returns to car and drives away, hopeful that DrD finds it.
Dr. D drives into the abandoned warehouse and puts his Toyota in park. Getting out of his car, he strides over to the hidden recess and picks up the suitcase he sees sitting there, carrying it over to a nearby bench. He sets the case down, springs the polished brass locks and lifts the suitcase's smooth leather top. He sees the neatly packaged bundles of brightly-colored money and sighs, then picks up the notecard left on the top of the piled cash.

"So, nu? You gonna' finish your story or what?"

The doctor smiles. He never realized the Brit living in Madrid had any knowledge of Yiddish.

"Well," he says aloud to the empty warehouse, "I guess with all this fake Monopoly money so carefully wrapped and delivered, I don't have much choice. Son of a bitches refuse to let me retire in peace. I guess I do owe it to poor Suzy, leaving her in limbo like that for so long. Sure, sure, AEM and Exxxidor and everyone, you'll get the ending. Probably before 2032. Probably way before that!"

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
2 years ago
"...all this fake Monopoly money..."
Look, I know Euros are all colourful and everything but it's real money, honest! Monopoly money indeed... sheesh!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
2 years ago
Sure, sure, AEM and Exxxidor and everyone, you'll get the ending. Probably before 2032. Probably way before that!"
And quite possibly not! :D
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I've been hunting high and low for new erotic fic featuring Sue Storm, and alas, have come up empty! Help me DrDominator, you're my only hope! :D
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This may not be the writer you're looking for. Try old Ben Kenobi down the street. I'm off to Tatooine for a week. See you after that perhaps.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'll try anyone, anywhere.

I seem to be the only person supplying the kind of content I want to see. What's that old joke about Pagliacci the clown? But doctor, I am Pagliacci.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Still out of town not back til Monday. Will this hold you for a bit?

Chapter 29

Sue's eyes were clouded by confusion, doubt and about 20ccs of a new rohaphyl derivative called Brain Buster. Consequently her tongue was thick in her mouth, her irises were wide as sewer covers and she could barely hold her head erect.

"Whatcherdoin?"

"Hush my dear. Don't interrupt conversations far above your IQ."

" ...i...uhmmm...whut...?"

"Precisely!"

"So I can do her now and she won't object."

"Even if she does, her muscles are so disconnected from her brain that any objection will be easily overcome."

"Great then. I'm ready. "

"Then by all means, have at her."

""..'drather you didnt.." Sue groaned thickly. "

"Like that matters," the man smiled, his perfectly even teeth gleaming in a carnal snarl.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
Still out of town not back til Monday. Will this hold you for a bit?
Yes! Something is always better than nothing!

And this gives a very tantalising glimpse of what is (hopefully) to come! :)
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I burn with curiosity about the identity of the vile specimen who is about to take advantage of the drugged Invisible Woman!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I'll be getting back to this story very soon. It may be a short chapter before my departure for a Thanksgiving holiday trip, but upon my return I will dedicate myself to bringing this story to a conclusion over the next two months or so. (Have to balance my time doing both "SG Undercover Fiasco" and my chapters of Amazos, so thanks for bearing with me all this time.)

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 year ago
I'll be getting back to this story very soon. It may be a short chapter before my departure for a Thanksgiving holiday trip, but upon my return I will dedicate myself to bringing this story to a conclusion over the next two months or so. (Have to balance my time doing both "SG Undercover Fiasco" and my chapters of Amazos, so thanks for bearing with me all this time.)
I'm very happy about this news! It would be a terrible shame to leave such a fantastic story unfinished, and I'm sure the conclusion won't disappoint! :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Chapter 30

Sprawled on the floor in a tangle of limp arms and legs, Sue Richards is a slovenly mess. She’s been drugged to the gills with Brain Buster, a new designer “roofie” that Dante was perfecting. Clearly, the heroine’s intelligence is badly stunted, her once impressive willpower now barely her own. Her long silky blonde hair is plastered to her forehead and neck after the vigorous sexual workout in which she just actively participated with Guilford Jones. Nodding there on the floor, the heroine’s eyes were dull, flat and half-lidded in distracted confusion. The recent intense sexual release combined with the drug drained the beautiful woman’s energy down to nothing but twitching fingertips and spastic ankle jerks.

The roofie had been administered to Sue by Dante at the special request of a guest that had shoehorned his way into this very exclusive meeting. Dominick DeLeon, an up-and-coming 33-year-old made Mafia capo was a very close friend of Dante’s. He had been informed of the scientist’s experiments with Invisible Woman and this evening’s presentation of his results. DeLeon had pressed his friend to be present not only by presuming on their friendship but with a five-figure bribe if he could have his way with the heroine. In the end, it was the mobster’s ability to fence two additional stolen paintings from the art heist that had Dante agreeing to DeLeon’s proposal. He had sold the idea to a reluctant Madame Minh as a way to defray the heavy cost of the art heist operation. Dante assured Minh that the capo’s silence and discretion would be guaranteed. So, Dominick had been told to arrive at midnight, which Dante figured would be just after the point where Guilford Jones had butt-fucked Invisible Woman.

Standing over her, Dominick is ready to take his turn at Invisible Woman’s easily accessible rear end. With her leggings still rolled down to the bottom of her butt cheeks, the twin globes of her beautifully rounded ass gleamed in the light of the Dante’s beautifully decorated living room.

“I’ve been waiting my whole life for this,” Dominick declared lasciviously, his gaze fixed hard at the feminine prize at his feet. Dominick had arrived, been greeted by Rick and taken to the living room of Dante’s condo just as Guilford Jones, the elder advisor to Madame Minh had finished sodomizing the surprisingly cooperative Sue Richards.

Even though she’d just been completely dominated by Jones, the confident Italian mobster felt Invisible Woman would welcome a younger man with even more energy, control and a far better muscular build. His body would clearly provide her far greater pleasure. Although the bitch did look pretty damn satisfied.

It just sets the bar for me to be better. I look forward to the challenge.

The fact that DeLeon had been extremely apprehensive about the heroine’s ability to badly damage him and had demanded she be roofied so she would be more cooperative clearly demonstrated to Dante that his friend didn’t believe his training regimen worked. Dante thought he probably should have invited Dominick to arrive an hour or so earlier. He would have seen the results of his training. As it was, he just saw the tail end of Jones’ and Richards’ enthusiastic coupling and couldn’t have fully appreciated the extent of Invisible Woman’s complete subjugation of her will.

Well, it doesn’t matter. I know it works as do all the others here. Dominick’s fencing connections are what’s really important. The extra money will be welcome. And Richards’ asshole can take the abuse. Lord knows it’s seen its share of dildoes, butt plugs and taser pads over the course of the day.

“She’s all yours, Dominick,” Dante gestured at the fallen blonde angel sprawled inelegantly on the floor before them all.

Kneeling down behind the slumped beauty so his pelvis faced the crack between Sue’s exposed sumptuous buttocks, the grinning capo pulled down his fly and pulled out his cock without delay. His hands smoothed around the curves of Sue’s rear end, holding the heat of her glutes in his palms. His member, already hard, bobbed like a python ready to strike. He grabbed hold of his dick, inched forward and then leaned over to whisper in Sue’s ear.

“Is the famous Invisible Woman ready for the butt-fucking of her life?”

“..a..again…?..” the heroine mumbles in confused dismay.

This draws a smirk from everyone assembled but Dominick who is frowning at the remark.

“That was just the opening act. Now comes the headliner,” brags the mobster.

“…f’you…say…so…” slurs the blonde, clueless as to who she’s dangerously provoking. More smirks are hidden behind faces suddenly interested in hiding their mouths by taking generous pulls of their drinks.

“Oh, I say so, hero!” Fuming, Dominick skipped any semblance at foreplay, grabbed Sue by the waist and roughly planted the head of his dick three inches into her butthole. She grunts loudly at this intrusion, but is confused and too drugged to do anything but slouch in the Italian’s grasp and take the violation as she had all the others throughout the day, with depressed acceptance and total lack of resistance or hope.

Dominick thrust his way deeper. Almost to the hilt. Then he established a steady quick rhythm, pulling in and out of the tight orifice with an energy and determination that was completely wasted on the drugged Invisible Woman. She can feel the heat of him entering and exiting her rectum but there’s barely any pleasure, just a lot of warm friction. After six minutes of steady pumping, however, Sue finally felt a wave of sexual excitement building within her. She moaned slightly and this is taken as great encouragement by the red-faced mobster giving it his all from behind the limp figure in his arms. He rabbits his pelvis behind her, enjoying the friction far more from his side of the equation. He has achieved a rock hardness and has just about lost all control. His hands moved up to the generous breasts wrapped in the uniform’s rough Kevlar and squeezed hard even has his face grimaced with his ultimate release. His dick spewed his seed deeply into Invisible Woman’s rear end before he collapsed on her prostrate figure and sighed with deep content.

“…ya…done…?....already…?...” Sue slurs.

The room went coldly silent, ice filling the air as Dominick DeLeon’s body froze in place. Immediately the ice boiled away when his anger erupted through him like a volcano blowing an ash cloud miles into the air.

“Fucking cunt!!!!” His fists balled up and he began punching at the dazed and defenseless blonde beneath him with brutal blows to her kidneys and her back before he battered away at her buttocks, his knuckles plowing deep into her flesh.

Finally reacting, Rick bolted upright and grabbed Dominick by the collar and dragged him off a cringing, perplexed Sue.

“Enough!” The young man bellowed at the Mob capo. “She’s not your property! She’s ours. Get hold of yourself and your ego, DeLeon!”

“Yes, Dominick. Go over to the bar,” Dante urges with quiet resolve, pointing at the array of bottles nearby. “Get a drink. Relax. You got what you paid for. Chill!”

“She barely participated,” groused the mobster. “You tricked me, Dante.”

“No, you demanded the roofie. What did you expect? The woman was totally out of it. You might as well have been fucking a rubber sex doll. It was your choice. I suggest you have your drink and say goodnight. I’ll contact you about the artwork you’ll fence when the paintings are in hand.”

“You still expect me to fence these works for you, Dante?”

“I do and you will if you care about your reputation at all. I have many contacts as you know, Dominick, so calm down. You’ll make a fair fee from what you sell. Chalk it up to experience.”

“I’ll skip that drink,” Dominick growled, then looked down at the slouching heroine nodding dully on the rug and shook his head. “What a loser,” he declared and then spit on the blonde before heading toward the door. “I’ll await your call,” he yelled back before slamming the door behind him.

“I have to say it, Dante,” Madame Minh declared. “Your friend is a world-class asshole.”

“You’d think he’d know better how to handle one,” Guilford Jones stated quietly. The room erupted in laughter.

Sue just laid there on the rug, unaware that her butt hole was dripping a puddle of the mob capo’s semen.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Great chapter! Short and sweet. Pity for Sue that she was too wiped to fully enjoy her latest bout of sodomy.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Any chance of this story ever being continued/completed?
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

exxxidor456 wrote:
11 months ago
Yes, there is! Not promising specifics since I've been so wrong about timing, but I do intend to finish this tale over the next several months.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
11 months ago
exxxidor456 wrote:
11 months ago
Yes, there is! Not promising specifics since I've been so wrong about timing, but I do intend to finish this tale over the next several months.
That would be excellent! There's never enough quality fic featuring Sue Storm so I'm always on the hunt for it.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just want to say that I'm still looking forward to a continuation of this story! :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I've begun work on this story again. At last. Should have a chapter forthcoming in a few days.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

As always, a huge thank you for any readers still hanging about for the conclusion of this long-aborted story. There are several more chapters to come including the heist and more than a few fight scenes and yet even more humiliation for poor Sue. Enjoy!

Chapter 31

Around quarter to one in the morning, Dante sits on the couch in his living room next to a very spaced-out Sue Richards, his arm around her shoulder, his broad face placid, his cold brown eyes gleaming with victory. The psychiatrist’s visage is plastered with an expression of pure confidence.

Sue’s once-damp uniform has dried mostly as the limp-necked blonde’s head lolls on the couch cushion behind her. Dante’s palm moves over the befuddled heroine’s costume and gently squeezes the stylized number 4 displayed across Sue’s ample breasts, cupping the tit softly and demonstrating control and possession with one simple gesture. There is no defiance in Sue’s half-lidded eyes. Her mouth flutters a soft sigh under the final lingering effects of the powerful roofie that the mafia capo Dominick DeLeon had demanded the heroine be given.

“I will be doing some final adjustments to Invisible Woman’s behavior training tonight in order for her to be perfectly prepared for tomorrow night’s robbery.” Dante leans in, his smirking mouth sending warm breath directly into her ear, “You’re okay with a little more behavior training, aren’t you, Subject Sue?”

“…h…have had…enough…”

“Not until I say you’ve had enough, blondie,” snaps back Allemordo, his wavy chestnut hair tossed haughtily back with cold assertion.

Sue had heard that cautionary patronizing tone before and it always preceded punishment. She mumbles quickly aloud, “…shure…wh…whutevah…” And with that, the heroine face goes slack, her brain barely sending coherent signals to her body. There’s a strong ambience of dominance in the room but none of it issues from the dazed and defenseless Invisible Woman

“Very well then, Dante,” Madame Minh says brusquely, standing quickly and moving off to a nearby closet to gather her yellow lace shawl. All the men quietly contemplate the beautiful figure of the Asian gang leader in her tight cream-colored business suit as she stretches her short shapely form to pull the scarf around her neck. Her buttocks stretch the skirt material with mind-bending fantasies of quick access. Even Sue’s eyelids flicker as she sits on the couch drooling slightly as she watches her life crumble around her

“We three will be back her at 7 pm for last minute gear dispersal and final prep,” Minh declares, motioning at Rick and Guilford. Her clear dominance over the two men in her charge is clearly evident. The two men take final pulls of their cocktails and stand up to head for the double doors of the elegant condo. Their leader has given them their marching orders. Still, there are brief farewells to be bid.

“A very entertaining and highly instructive demonstration of your remarkable skills, Dante!” Rick shakes the psychologist’s hand with a bonhomie that makes Dante a bit queasy. Guilford notes the expression on the doctor’s face and while he too wanted to profusely thank the man for arranging the anal reaming of Invisible Woman that would fill his dreams for a lifetime, the wiser and older man simply nodded at Dante with a satisfied head tip of acknowledgment as a mute salute to his genius. That Dante appreciated far more.

After seeing the trio out of his condo, Dante returned to the living room and bent down to Sue whose upper body had fallen over to sprawl on the couch in a very unladylike manner. Her left hand was absently fingering her nipple while her left hand was buried in the crotch of her tightly clinging uniform pants, those busy digits circling with slow and steady purpose.

“Yes, turning you into a woman who freely embraces her complete sexuality despite the shame she might bring onto herself has been a very rewarding venture for me, Subject Sue. Both financially and professionally. Your total subjugation to my procedures will let me write my own ticket for the rest of my life, Sue. I honestly thank you for that. Now come with me, my pet, to the training room. We have just a bit more conditioning for you to undergo.

“…con…conditioning…?...like…for my hair…”

“No. Not your hair, you stupid girl. Oh, don’t bother your pretty head about it. Just stop trying to finger yourself to climax and take my hand. You know the way to the room but I’ll happy to help you along since you seem very shaky, my dear.”

“I am. I am shaky.”

“Well, who wouldn’t be after all you’ve been through tonight,” Dante coos as he and the bewildered blonde walk through his condo toward his training facility. “It’ll only take just two or three more hours for this final session.”

“….h…have…to be...tonight?

“Absolutely. Hey, who’s the doctor here?” Dante’s slick grin is not anything close to a thing of joy to behold.

The powerful jets on the FantastiCar gave a short final burst of thrust, allowing Reed Richards to gently land the vehicle on the roof of the Baxter Building in midtown New York. The anxious Mr. Fantastic leapt out of the jet car before it had even settled on the tarmac, dashing to the rooftop entrance door. With no response from Sue throughout his entire trip home, the brilliant scientist was beside himself with worry.

Lifting his huge suitcase and Reed’s equally heavy one as if they were no heavier than boxes of tissues, the Thing frowned at the disappearing figure of his team leader.

“I sure hope Suzy is okay. It’s not like your sister to go radio silent for so long, Johnny. What do you think might have happened?”

“I really don’t have a clue, Ben.”

“Well, that’s a refreshingly honest take from you, flame boy. It’s what I’ve been saying about you fer years!”

“Bite me, rock face.”

“Let’s go in and see what’s what. I’m ready for some clobberin’ time if anything has happened to Sue.”

“Hopefully that won’t be necessary and it’s just a misunderstanding,” the Human Torch declares, “but if it isn’t and Sue is in trouble, somebody is about to get seriously seared!”

Inside the expansive main room of the Fantastic Four’s headquarters, Reed has returned after searching every main room in the place. “Sue may be on some assignment of her own,” he states to his two team members. “Her most modern costume is missing from her closet. But she left no note of any kind. And that’s not like her.”

“Have you tried her cell phone again?”

“I did while I was searching our rooms, Johnny. It went straight to voice mail.”

“Maybe we can ping the phone and pinpoint her location,” Ben suggested.

“I tried that from the console on the FantastiCar and got nothing. Still, the equipment here is far stronger so it can’t hurt to give that a shot.” Reed sits down at his computer workstation and taps rapidly at the keyboard. The monitor showed no location. “The phone’s either shut down or destroyed,” Reed grimaced. “Although the records do show she was at this location the last time we did talk on her phone.”

“So whatever she’s doing or wherever she is, this has all happened in the last 48 hours or so?” Johnny asks.

“Maybe 60 hours. Anyway, that’s how I see it. Sue mentioned that she was on some meth sting operation but that was supposedly wrapped up and very successfully. She sounded odd but that was due to a cloud of meth she waded through. However, my contact Dan Sheridan told me there was no such bust so Sue lied to me about all that I think. Why would she do that?”

“Stretch, we’ve gone over all this in the car on the way back. We need clues now. New ones,” Ben declares. “Why don’t I check out the news and see what’s been going on while we were away. Maybe some villain has shown up suddenly. I’ll check it out.”

“Good idea, Ben. Johnny, please contact any of Sue’s friends to see if anybody’s heard anything or spoken to Sue. I’ll go over our apartment more closely and see if there are any clues in there.”

“Okay, Reed. Look, don’t worry. My sister is no fly-weight. She can handle herself. Let’s just be calm and find out what’s happened.”

Nodding solemnly, Reed turns and heads off to his and Sue’s living quarters to see if there’s any indication of something amiss in there.

Dante’s final training session was harsh but effective. Sue’s willpower was virtually non-existent at this stage. There were several modifications to Sue's behavior that Dante attended to but the most enjoyable one for him was indoctrinating her to accept anal sex as her far more preferred method of intercourse was not the challenge that the psychiatrist had anticipated. She accepted his stiff cock thrust deeply between her cheeks with quiet submissiveness. Her blue eyes were downcast but yet somehow eager too. A crazed little flame shone in the pupils. Sue realized that she really did find a special thrill in being reamed from behind this way. The pressure against her butt cheeks, the tightness, the naughtiness, the utter surrender of herself to the humiliation held a draw for her that she was stunned to discover within herself.

Dante was right. “There’s nothing to fear about taking it up the rear!”

nearkos
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you again for a very well written chapter Dr. D.! It's for cooling down before the great final. Can't wait to read for your next writing.
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yay! Great chapter!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent work!!!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I love that Dante has conditioned Sue to be the ultimate butt-slut. Presumably this is just for his own satisfaction, rather than anything to do with Madame Minh's agenda?
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

And I'm also intrigued to discover what the other behavioral modifications he's made to her...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

exxxidor456 wrote:
9 months ago
And I'm also intrigued to discover what the other behavioral modifications he's made to her...
The need for butt sex training as well as the other modifications will become evident as the story unwinds. Madame Minh has her agenda and so does Dante.

:yesmaster:

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Awesome! I await these revelations with keen anticipation! :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sue, welcome to the planet of the Gapes!! She needs some tennis ball sized anal beads!
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

Force fields are malleable. Gonna end up trapping Reed in one and always in her ass.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow - well Dominick was a surprise encounter and I am curious as to where that might lead. Perhaps he might prefer another round with Sue following her latest round of conditioning.... but I suspect and hope the heist will come before that!

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
9 months ago
Wow - well Dominick was a surprise encounter and I am curious as to where that might lead. Perhaps he might prefer another round with Sue following her latest round of conditioning.... but I suspect and hope the heist will come before that!
I wasn't planning on using Dominick again except possibly in a passing mention. And yes, the heist is finally upon us.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

batgirl1969 wrote:
9 months ago
Sue, welcome to the planet of the Gapes!! She needs some tennis ball sized anal beads!
Well, Reed can expand all parts of his body so this could lead to a second honeymoon for America's true power couple!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Now he'll fully earn the nickname 'Stretch'! :D
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Maybe not. She might be too big!

:lol:

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It will be interesting to see how Dante's conditioning affects Sue in future, assuming she is ever released from her slavery to him and Minh. Maybe she'll always be under Dante's control to some degree? He might continue to summon her for occasional tasks and booty calls! :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Pretty sure Dante is going to suffer in some way at Sue's hand before this story is completed.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
9 months ago
Pretty sure Dante is going to suffer in some way at Sue's hand before this story is completed.
No less than the swine deserves! :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This is the week I produce another chapter of this story. Thanks to all for keeping the spark alive with your kind remarks.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 months ago
This is the week I produce another chapter of this story. Thanks to all for keeping the spark alive with your kind remarks.
YEY!!!!

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 months ago
Excellent news! I await it with great eagerness!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I can't say it's a HUGE surprise that no chapter has appeared. :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yeah, sorry exxxidor456 and others. Life got in the way. Made some progress and will try again this week.

exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

DrDominator9 wrote:
6 months ago
Yeah, sorry exxxidor456 and others. Life got in the way. Made some progress and will try again this week.
No problem, life has a nasty way of messing up my creative efforts too!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'm still pining for that new chapter!
exxxidor456
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I hope we get to learn about Sue's new behavioural adjustments soon!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just wrote that paragraph on Saturday. Writing more on the new chapter today and tomorrow.