Shana Jolie as Americana (Soophero)

General discussions about superheroines!
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does anyone know how to contact Villain for some of his old photo sets, like this one with Shana Jolie?
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Let me know what you're looking for, and maybe I can help. I do have a master directory of everything they did at Sooperhero.Com saved on a permanent Google drive.
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

I wish i could buy some of those comics (the ones with Supergirl/woman) from Sooperhero site.
pigma1
Neophyte
Neophyte

Shakeshift wrote:
2 years ago
Let me know what you're looking for, and maybe I can help. I do have a master directory of everything they did at Sooperhero.Com saved on a permanent Google drive.
Do you have Starshine videos with Remmi? Its the outfit with the blue unitard and powerbelt. Please let me know if you have. :)
Last edited by pigma1 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
SecretSociety
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Shakeshift wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks a lot, I've just sent a private message to you.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Shakeshift wrote:
2 years ago
Do you happen to still have some of your great photo stories featuring Emerald or the Cardinal? I'd love to get them back as I lost them awhile back and they were really good.
Baralton
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hey, do you know who played this heroine by any chance?
Attachments
darkangel1.jpg
darkangel1.jpg (387.1 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Also sent PM! That Samara story line was great too.
Alibaba
Neophyte
Neophyte

@Shakeshift I have just send u a email ,please tell me how to find the photos of sooperhero,thanks so much