Czech billionaire/madman driving 417 KMh on the Autobahn

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As a German myself I'm a little proud of our german Autobahn where there is no general speed limit.
At least not yet, as more and more demand that there would be one and it gets discussed more and more.

But what this guy does is beyond crazy/irresponsible.
Check it out:

-
And before you calculate what 417 KMh in miles is.... it's 260 miles an hour. :crazy:
He uploaded this video in early January and said that this took place in the summer of 2021.
Yeah, it seems like he was driving at sunset (in summer), and there was only very little traffic.
With that kind of speed you need around 600 meters(!) to stop if you hit the breaks....from what I read.
And what if there is someone with normal speed on his lane? Or any obstacle? Completely crazy....
But I guess the "poor" guy needed some adrenaline kick :wacko:

How odd, that they are praying at the very end of the video.
Are they praying to get some brains? :giggle:
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

Each year, road traffic crashes kill an estimated 1.3 million people.

https://www.who.int/es/news-room/fact-s ... c-injuries
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

So he's traveling faster than most small fixed wing aircraft.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago
As a German myself I'm a little proud of our german Autobahn where there is no general speed limit.
At least not yet, as more and more demand that there would be one and it gets discussed more and more.

But what this guy does is beyond crazy/irresponsible.
Check it out:

-
And before you calculate what 417 KMh in miles is.... it's 260 miles an hour. :crazy:
He uploaded this video in early January and said that this took place in the summer of 2021.
Yeah, it seems like he was driving at sunset (in summer), and there was only very little traffic.
With that kind of speed you need around 600 meters(!) to stop if you hit the breaks....from what I read.
And what if there is someone with normal speed on his lane? Or any obstacle? Completely crazy....
But I guess the "poor" guy needed some adrenaline kick :wacko:

How odd, that they are praying at the very end of the video.
Are they praying to get some brains? :giggle:
I remember the first time I drove on the Autobahn. I only knew how to drive an automatic. so they gave me a Mercedes

So I am think great, thinking of the imports we get in the U.S. But I only got up to 166KMH
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

He's probably not going very far. At that speed he'd be out of gas in about 5 minutes.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
He's probably not going very far. At that speed he'd be out of gas in about 5 minutes.
Germany is only about 6000KM long so he can only really keep going to 15 hours before he hits somewhere sensible like the netherlands or denmark or an Alp
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lionbadger wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
Germany is only about 6000KM long so he can only really keep going to 15 hours before he hits somewhere sensible like the netherlands or denmark or an Alp
:giggle:
You got the wrong country....or need another map.
Actually just around 1000 KM from north to south (and less from west to east)
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago

:giggle:
Yeah about the size of Illinois.
Off topic but I remember one of my German relatives coming to the US. He was getting off in New York and was going to rent a car and leisurely drive a few hours to Chicago and come visit us. He had no concept of how big the US was.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I haven’t driven on the autobahn in 30 years, but trucks, as I recall were limited to 100 Km/h. A car passing at a truck may be going 140-160. This dipstick would be a speck in the mirror and overtake them in a couple of seconds, approaching at close to more than 250 km/hr (>150 mph for us Americans), faster than quite a few light aircraft. One pothole or piece a debris and that car becomes the world’s shittiest aircraft.

My dad had an acquaintance that tried out a high end sports car on a trip to Germany. He ended up road kill.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sure there are plenty of videos of motorcyclists doing the same stupid stuff. I saw some guys doing the Italian hills at 120mph when the speed limit is 40.

Being a biker myself my experience with people who want excessive speed is they tend to be heroin addicts. Since heroin deadens you the only way to get a thrill is to lane split at 100mph.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago

you know what, I've mixed up boundary with length!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

lionbadger wrote:
2 years ago
Maskripper wrote:
2 years ago

you know what, I've mixed up boundary with length!
Hope you havent done that when you buy condoms.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

The car is amazingly stable at that speed. And he had it pinned for a long time with that thing cranking out full power and it held together. Quite impressive.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
Hope you havent done that when you buy condoms.
no danger there,

I'd instantly be able to tell they were too small

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tycoon-drove ... 09274.html

He may not be using that car for a while, May face a jail term not for speeding, but whether it was part of an illegal race,