Miss Wonder Available From TBFE!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Hey Everyone,
Last edited by thebattleforearth 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Downloading now, thank you!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Miss Wonder is gorgeous! :yahoo:
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

So did you like it, or what?
;) :)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

:thumbup: Doesn't sound like it
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

loved this film! I normally do not like beatdown vids, but this one is the exception. good story line makes for a good setup. gorgeous actress! between her and dani g., i cannot decide who i like more! and also some scary, peril-inducing work from the male zombies. i don't like pantyhose, but i have to admit that i like this actress too much that i am willing to overlook it. i must give you, allen, a lot of credit. despite this actress' lackluster fighting skills, you managed to direct her and the other experienced actors into making quite a show. i could really feel the intensity and dramatic aspects as they wore her down. it's a very good progression taking her from cocky heroine to desperate victim. i do not want to put these combat scenes on the same level as the classics in this genre, but you did manage to make it sexy and dramatic, for me, anyway. i credit also the internal monologue, which you used efficiently/sparingly. good mood music too.

suggestions for part 2:

That was probably the best frontal bearhug I have ever seen, mainly bec. of the actress' reactions and selling of the peril. very nice and slow and lingering shots. very sexy. can we get a regular one in the next installment?

also, please put at least some mild groping with heroine protestations. there were three of them crowding her. they could have been at least a little "handsy". (yes, i know. talent limitations, etc.)

i love those flashbacks. there's the last one with the big guy. i was hoping his flashback would have been of him nearly beating her in a previous non-zombie encounter. therefore, her reaction to him would have filled the tone with more dread and trepidation. in fact, after the first zombie, she could have begun to lose confidence when two of them ganged her.

i would love to see an escape scene, where she stumbles onto the street and limps back to her apartment. spread legged on the couch, she calls her friend on the phone and breaks down emotiionally from exhaustion and shame, explaining in intricate detail the assault and dread. after a brief time she dons the star-spangled panties again (hopefully bare-legged!) to battle the monsters once again.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@ wwlover2

You got me thinking of how sexy it would be to have WW, wearing the WW outfit, limp back to her place and crash on her couch. Some shots of her with her legs spread out and dangling over the edge of the couch. Just a random thought.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

sugarcoater -- In Volitar there was almost a great scene with Missy Rhodes, in which she returns home after being beat and plops we ass on the sofa, spread eagle, while talking to her nerdy boyfriend, but they just needed to stretch it further. It ended too soon. Anyway, the "get off my cunt!" line was classic!
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This chick is gorgeous and I love the way she fills out her starred panties, but I gotta ask what is going on with the waist of her costume.

There's something underneath that's making a big roll. Looks odd. Very distracting.

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

centurion200 wrote:This chick is gorgeous and I love the way she fills out her starred panties, but I gotta ask what is going on with the waist of her costume.

There's something underneath that's making a big roll. Looks odd. Very distracting.
Looks like the top is a corset and they have those areas.
centurion200
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Damn. She's curvy but I don't think a corset was necessary.

We all have our "triggers" in regards to costuming, and one of mine is the way the red bodice of the WW costume usually fits smooth and tight, tapering at the waist to show off the model's figure.
miette
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

centurion200 wrote:This chick is gorgeous and I love the way she fills out her starred panties, but I gotta ask what is going on with the waist of her costume.

I love me a good corset. Folds like that are usually a result of, pardon the phrase, cheap boning. Common in costume corsets. Doesn't happen in the high-end ones, but those are pretty damn pricey. Even being a corset fan, I agree with other comments that she would've pulled off a sleeker-looking costume top much better. But that's seriously, like, my one downer comment. Other than that: :thumbup:
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I like the outfit, but is it possible to reduce the glitter aspect of it? Using the exact same costume but without the glitter would look even better, in my humble opinion.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
heroinefan351
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i was wondering how does this moving end?
shevek
Producer
Producer

It ends with her passed out as they're about to inject her with the zombie serum. The ending of course implies there will be a sequel.

Just saw this movie for the first time. Really good...kind of a Jessica Jones meets Wonder Woman meets Walking Dead. Plus a guest spot by the always gorgeous and expressive Stella Rae as her bestie.

Full name of the actress in this is Sara Srividya. Yet another fantastic SHIP actress from Portland, must be something in the water there. She's half Indian, half American..a stunning hybrid combination when it comes to beauty. See the goddess power pose below..and those full lips! She has a Tumblr portfolio (which proudly has photos from this video) and a Model Mayhem page. The MM page says that she is recently back from globetrotting and ready to work. Instagram says she's booking til May 2016.

So my question would be is anyone hiring Sara for stuff? And will there be a followup to Miss Wonder?

wwlover2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

please, please, please! instant buy for me tooo! thank you shevek for reporting her current status.

this was one of the sexiest ww-style models to grace the screen in 2015. what a stunner! her acting was not bad either. i thought her facial expressions and eyes registered some good deal of dread or apprehension as the zombies kept coming. definitely one of my fave tbfe episodes.

if you are planning another ww movie with her: i know some viewers did not like her costume, especially the laces and ribbing of the bodice. i can understand their disapproval, but PLEASE do not dare to change her star-spangled panty! that is the perfect material: such shiny and deep-blue satin finish. it has just the right cut and fit to highlight her shapely butt. such an amazing ass! it also complements the tan pantyhose (i'm a bare legs man, myself, but that pantyhose was awesome). i like a pantyhose that gets lighter and more sheer as it is pulled towards the hips and ass, like during a bear hug. kudos on the costume. it is snug and really accentuates her curves.

it's been almost a year later but i still love that film and that actress.
Srennba
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The belt should be a separate piece and use the belt as source of powers and weakness if its removed for the plot
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Wonder Zombie?
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

please no, make her ill/powerless/weak and just don't turn her into zombie..
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
Last edited by thebattleforearth 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

a
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Is everything ok i can only see the letter a
Victor
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

It seems TBFE doesn't sell this clip anymore. I wonder why. Perhaps they were trying to delete this thread. It seems they got rid of the description of the movie at the top of the thread.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yup I saw it here https://www.thebattleforearth.com/all-releases just few days ago cause I was curious. Its gone now.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There's still a web page hosted. The url is quite guessable, with naming conventional consistent with the pages for other videos.
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

I tried to sign up with their netcode vendor a couple weeks ago and it said they were not taking new customers at this time. I thought that was odd.