Happy New Year from Jpeger! 2 comix to post today!

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome once again to a new Monday Post from me!! Jpeger! I hope everybody had a wonderful holiday season. I certainly needed something to distract me from the daily grind. I hope my peril Comics does the same for you.

Happy New Year!!!! 2022!

It may be the middle of winter, but things are certainly starting to heat up here at Hipcomix! Today I am pleased to bring you the 13.5th episode of the vanishing! Yes! Some of you may know, I don’t like to label an episode number “13” As in some circles, it’s considered an unlucky number, so I make it 13.5. So don’t try to find out where you missed 13. It’s 13.5.

Enough of my superstitious crap. Let’s get onto the synopsis! A warning, though, there is some suggested extreme torture in this episode, so if that sort of visual turns you off, I would steer clear of the first few images of this episode.

Now that Barbara has been turned into a cyborg that cannot control her own body, what sinister plans does Killa Frost have for the rest of CJ‘s superheroine captives? Will they ever escape or will they fall two certain doom one by one until CJ dominates this world as Randal had earth-1? Will blunder woman ever figure out who is behind the disappearance of all of her friends and rescue them? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of blunder women: the vanishing part two! Episode 13.5 posts for members now!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... isode-13-5

ALSO!!!!!!

Today, I am pleased to present the fourth installment of the Blunder Girl Self-Bondage saga!

Trying to keep a watchful eye on the league’s newest recruit, Diane, a.k.a. Blunder Woman, does her best to keep her younger sister, Dru, from getting herself into sticky situations.

Hell-bent on showing her older sister that she is ready to take on the villains, Dru often skews from her training regiment and employs her own lessons. Usually gravitating towards escapism.

Diane tries to keep her mind busy by giving her mundane tasks like cleaning the headquarters and doing inventory. However, when Diane is called away to speak with the queen for several days, this leaves Dru alone with all of the torture devices the heroines have confiscated from the various villains over the years.

Now Dru is stuck in a hanging peril, and the computer programmed to release her has crashed! Will Dru escape before she perishes? The answer unfolds in the 2nd episode of the fourth installment in the Blunder Girl Self-Bondage series, posting today for members!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-02

Thanks for reading,

Jpeger.
Attachments
wgsb4e2x000.jpg
wgsb4e2x000.jpg (188.24 KiB) Viewed 211 times
wgsb4e2x005.jpg
wgsb4e2x005.jpg (234.92 KiB) Viewed 211 times
wgsb4e2x021.jpg
wgsb4e2x021.jpg (175.48 KiB) Viewed 211 times
BWTV2-13x000.jpg