Would you be interested in this?

General discussions about superheroines!
Moaf
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in my putting some lesser known or “rarer” photos from hypnotics world of superheroines here? No cost obviously, it’s public photos that are just hard to find (and I have found plenty of them)

Most of the photos are just from dead websites, but can still be accessed if you have enough patience. So why not skip the long waits and have most of those photos here in one topic?
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Moaf wrote:
2 years ago
So, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in my putting some lesser known or “rarer” photos from hypnotics world of superheroines here? No cost obviously, it’s public photos that are just hard to find (and I have found plenty of them)

Most of the photos are just from dead websites, but can still be accessed if you have enough patience. So why not skip the long waits and have most of those photos here in one topic?
That will be nice, but will admin personages need to give the okey dokey?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

On the face of it I don't see an issue but maybe run it by MH first as to what you will be posting - it may be a past model requested the pics are not used by him anymore etc
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).