W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman 9: Lock Up On Time IS NOW PLAYING!

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions in association with MMP Studios Presents: Superwoman IX: Lock Up On Time (Fan Film), Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and John Lebang as The Time Torturer. This is the ninth installment of our spinoff series. A villain named "The Time Torturer" is seeking revenge on The Woman Of Steel. So much so, that he sends Superwoman back into time. A Different City.....A Different World.....A Different Year....Superwoman Is In New York City In 1980....Will she escape 1980 alive?

Brought to you in High Definition!

Special thanks to MMP studios for filming this custom video project/fan film for me. They are a class act company and are truly professional and so are the actresses in the fan film as well.

For updates/news/screenshots for all fan films installments and future projects, subscribe to the fan Film Series' Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlUnderwater or visit our website at WONNewYork.Net

Superwoman IX: Lock Up On Time, Co-Created By Jonathan Rios, George Guzman, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez Written By Jonathan Rios, Ricardo Reyes and Jackie Gonzalez.

Music By BT-84, Scott Buckley, Infraction & Karl Casey of White Bat Audio. Additional Music By: Matthew Huffaker & Tim Beek.

Opening Intro sequence created by Luminatics Animation
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Thanks for this fun Xmas gift, jimbobklyn!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks for this fun Xmas gift, jimbobklyn!
Thanks, Doc. Hope you enjoyed the film....
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I sure as hell did. I like the actress Linda Hines.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

flash wrote:
2 years ago
I sure as hell did. I like the actress Linda Hines.
Glad you enjoyed it , Flash. Linda is the best and always hits it out of the park as Superwoman. There will be more with her in 2022 along with Kaycee's return as Supergirl as well....god willing.