Russian Supergirl from Alziproductions is hot

General discussions about superheroines!
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Alziproductions has come up with a hot supergirl
Season 2 Episode 2 a fellow female kryptonian beats
the hell out of Supergirl.

I would love to see Alzi take this much further than just a 8 to 12 minute production and especially in this series, supergirl is sold, taken and used by the boss.

The following is a youtube clip of this

But, it seems that ALZI has a hot hot supergirl and could do great things with her.
Evil Spider
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think she's amazingly beautiful indeed, also incredibly sexy in her tight Supergirl costume, I want to be her Superman! :supes:
shevek
Producer
Producer

dragontigerandhorse1985 wrote:
2 years ago
Just to clarify: Supergirl's foe here is Galatea. She's not a Kryptonian - she's a clone of Supergirl created by Cadmus.
dragontigerandhorse1985
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

shevek wrote:
2 years ago
2 years ago
Just to clarify: Supergirl's foe here is Galatea. She's not a Kryptonian - she's a clone of Supergirl created by Cadmus.
Helo Shevek, I did not see one reference to Galatea and her back story from the links, but I don't have twitter or facebook. Sorry my friend.
shevek
Producer
Producer

2 years ago
shevek wrote:
2 years ago
2 years ago
Helo Shevek, I did not see one reference to Galatea and her back story from the links, but I don't have twitter or facebook. Sorry my friend.
No problem, I was just pointing out the origin of the character. It's not from the comics - Galatea first appears in the DC Animated Universe. Her physical battle with Supergirl is epic in that cartoon. https://dcau.fandom.com/wiki/Galatea
Bert

Just to clarify: A clone is an exact genetic duplicate, so if Supergirl is Kryptonian and Galatea is a clone of Supergirl, Galatea is Kryptonian.