Batgirl: Intervention of the Vampire

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
chase251
Henchman
Henchman

Finally got around to writing something new. Enjoy this little short, and of course all characters belong to their respective publishers.

[*]

It was another night as the young vigilante heroine known as Batgirl, secretly the alter ego of the daughter of commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon was watching over Gotham from the ledge of an office building. It had been unusually quiet evening for the infamous city of the Bat-Clan. So much so that Batgirl had considered ending her patrol early. She was actually a little irritated that she didn't get a chance to show off her new costume. She had done away with her simple silver lycra full-bodysuit with a blue thong to something more tactical yet sexy. It was something fellow crime fighters suggested she do for some time now. A full, black thong-leotard with a black pantyhose covering her long, athletic legs ending with knee-high, yellow boots. Adorning her slim waist was the iconic gold utility belt with all her bat-gadgets. Covering her chest was a form fitting kevlar vest with a golden bat symbol. Her hands had a specially computerized golden gauntlets with razors on the side that could be ejected in emergencies. A hardened tactical cowl covered her head and finally a sleek black cape for gliding billowed just past her well toned rear. She removed her electronic high-res binoculars to scan the largely deserted streets one more time before calling it a night. Back and forth she scanned the apparently deserted street when a tall shapely, dark haired woman wearing a trench-coat seemingly appeared out of nowhere. "What the; where did she come from!?" Batgirl thought with a surprise as she watched the woman calmly strolled down the sidewalk. As Batgirl was to about the shake off the weird incident and call it a night, she made a very ominous observation. A shadowy male figure emerged from a dark alley across the street and immediately began pacing with woman. "Uh oh, good thing I took an extra moment to check," Batgirl said aloud as she quickly replaced her binoculars and pulled her grappling gun and fired at adjacent building.

Down on the street, the mysterious dark haired woman was strutting down the sidewalk. Truth be told she was well aware that some random neer-do well was following her. In fact, she was smirking at the thought. As soon as she herself came to another darkened alley she turned down it. With the man immediately running across the street after her.

"Oh boy, move it Batgirl, bad guy is about to get real bad!" The lovely red-headed vigilante muttered excitedly as she hit the street and chased after them both.

The burly man licked his chops as rounded a corner to pounce on what he thought was an unsuspecting damsel. Except when he rounded the corner no one was present. "What the....!?" The creep exclaimed.

"On the prowl are we, stud?" a seductive yet menacing voice rhetorically asked from the shadows.

"Uhh...." Was all the would be rapist nervously could mutter at this unexpected turn of events.

"Funny," The woman's voice said from everywhere until, right behind him. "I am too,"

"What the fuck?!" The prowler jumped in fright. Turning around, there to his added terror was the raven haired woman in the trench coat, smirking at him. "Who, wha, how?!"

The mysterious and now obviously dangerous beauty ignored the panic stammers of the punk as she slowly moved up to him. She was licking her chops, revealing razor sharp fangs as she if she was getting ready to devour a scrumptious meal when Batgirl suddenly appeared. "Hold it right there you creep!"

The thug now realizing he was in an impossible position, stuck between Batgirl and who or whatever the dark haired woman was. In sheer desperation, the perp pulled a gun and aimed at the raven haired woman's head.

Batgirl immediately pulled out a batarang. "Put it down now and let the lady go!"

"Ooh yes Batgirl save me!" The dark haired mystery lady said with a seemingly sarcastic tone. Something that was not lost on Batgirl.

"Miss... uhh, you're going to be fine?" Batgirl replied, trying but failing to sound weirded out by the "hostages" seemingly nonchalant attitude about the whole thing.

"You don't get it Batgirl, this ain't no lady!" The terror stricken thug exclaimed.

Batgirl raised an eyebrow at the statement. In fact she was quite bewildered by this whole scene. "Okay, why is the hostage calm and the hostage taker scared?" Batgirl actually shook her head in confusion. "Am I interrupting something here?" She asked genuinely wondering was this some sort of role-play game gone wrong.

"Oh just an attempted mugging and maybe a rape sweetie," the raven haired 'hostage' said again with an unusually smarmy tone. The fact that Batgirl thought the woman was actually being serious was making this incredibly creepy.

"Ya know what fuck this shit!" The wannabe attacker suddenly hollered, snapping Batgirl out of her confused reverie. His body tensed indicating he was about to shoot his hostage. Batgirl, without hesitation threw her batarang hitting the thug in the hand forcing him to drop his gun. "Yaoww!" The creep bellowed. It was the last thing he would ever say.

"Thank you Batgirl," The mysterious hostage lady said with a sly smile and with that said woman seemingly in a flash spun around and pinned him against a wall and promptly sank her teeth onto his neck. The thug only croak out a gurgled gasp before all the blood was drained from him.

"Holy Shit what the....?!" Batgirl screamed and raised another batarang but stopped when the woman turned her head for the red headed heroine to see her fangs for herself. "You're a...You're a...?" She stammered when she realized what she was in the presence of.

"As most humans would classify me as, yes I am a Vampire," the blood sucking beauty said as she threw off her trench coat revealing an extremely skimpy red leotard that left very little to the imagination. Her entire midriff was exposed with only spaghetti straps covering her areolas. Additionally she wore a pair of sleek, black high-heeled, knee high boots and a large white collar adorned her neck. But the naughtiest bit in Batgirl's mind at least was the golden bat on the crotch of the leotard.

Batgirl recognized her now. "Wait, I know you, you're... you're Vampirella," she stammered.

"And it's nice to meet you Batgirl," Vampirella pleasantly replied to the cute red-headed heroine, gazing up and down, admiring Batgirl's lithe body herself when she noticed something familiar adorning the vigilante's chest. "It would seem we have similar taste," Vampirella said motioning to the golden bat symbol on Batgirl's chest.

Batgirl did looked down momentarily at her bat-symbol and noted that there was an eerie resemblance to Vampirella's. But she shook it off quickly.

"W-what're you doing in Gotham?" Batgirl asked, nervous in the presence of the lovely vampire.

"Truthfully, a little sightseeing, looking a certain feline friend, and taking the opportunity to feed on the excess rabble of the city," Vampirella replied motioning to the now dead thug with an indifferent tone. "Anyway, you doing anything for the rest of the evening?" She asked out of the blue, looking straight into the eyes of Batgirl.

"Uh, come again?" A bewildered Batgirl answered unwittingly looking back at Vampirella in the eyes.

"I was thinking since I've dispensed with this cretin, maybe you and me can go unwind somewhere,"

"What!? No way! You're a Vampire and you just killed that guy! You’re.. wha?" the young heroine began when the iris of Vampirella's eyes turned from blue to a brightly lit purple for a split second, which stopped Batgirl in mid-sentence as her own green eyes momentarily changed color, matching Vampirella's. The heroine was lost struggling to speak. “You’re… so… gorgeous.” Batgirl managed to blurt out, not really understanding why.

"Aw thank you Batgirl, I thought the same about you," Vampirella said with a smirk as she strode up to the seemingly awestruck heroine. Vampirella's hands caressed Batgirl's visage and then her fingers went right for the heroine’s mask. “Let’s see who’s under the mask,” she playfully teased Vampirella as she unclasped the cowl off the vigilante's head.

“Barbara Gordon,” Batgirl whispered breathlessly.

"Ah yes, the police commissioner's daughter, I thought there was something familiar about that mane of red hair from the under your cowl," Vampirella giggled.

"I...I don't know what's going on... but... but I feel like I'm in love with you," Barbara breathlessly said with panting breaths still not really understanding what had suddenly come over her.

"That would be my seductive hypnotic powers honey; all of us vampires have it," Vampirella explained to the entranced red-head. "In fact I have another urge that I desperately need to feed,"

"Uhh..." Barbara groaned helplessly under the thrall of Vampirella.

"Don't worry sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you, in fact I'm going to make you feel real good," The sultry Vampire said seductively as she cupped Barbara's face. Without missing a beat Vampirella panted a deep kiss on Barbara's mouth. Instantly the red-headed heroine felt an overwhelming warm sensation sweep over her body.

"Mmm..." Barbara hummed as Vampirella smothered her plush, red lips while simultaneously her hands roamed freely over Barbara's helpless form, caressing and rubbing her all over, arousing her further. The Vampire's hands slipped lower, caressing the heroine’s sides before they moved over her firm thighs, rubbing them and fondling them. Batgirl suddenly gasped as the roaming hands slipped behind her and groped her shapely rear aggressively, Vampy grinning as she enjoyed the feel of the heroine’s firm bottom and slipping her warm tongue between her parted lips, deepening the kiss. The masked redhead stiffened, losing herself in a torrent of sensations, her sharp mind covered in an erotic haze as the Vampiress kept dominating her with a deep, passionate, tongue filled lip lock, while her hands kept groping and fondling her fantastic ass.

Vampirella finally released Batgirl from the long lip-lock. "Ah, there see, I told you I would make you feel good," she sighed deeply, gazing deep into the entranced heroine's eyes. "Don't worry there will be much more to come." Vampirella's eyes again turned bright purple momentarily simultaneously causing Barbara's to turn purple. "Sleep, my adorable little bat," She commanded.

"Mmm...," Barbara moaned dreamily as her eyes gently shut and slumped into Vampiprella's arms who scooped her up.

"I was actually looking for him or Catwoman, maybe both," Vampirella smirked down at the snoozing heroine she held. "But you are so fuckin cute and sexy, I couldn't resist." She put her head to and pursed her lips and gently kissed the peacefully sleeping face of the red-headed vigilante. A pair of large bat-wings grew out of Vampirella's shoulder blades. "Now let's get you somewhere more comfortable," she said with lustful anticipation as she flapped her large batwings. "Where I will do some naughty things to you," And with that Vampirella flew off into the night sky cradling an unconscious Batgirl in her arms.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Batgirl belongs to DC and Vampirella belongs to Dark Horse/Dynamite.
Last edited by chase251 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ohhh this is interesting
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Excellent start. Delicious moments throughout. Thanks for sharing!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025