thoughts on costume

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hi
i found this costume and was thinking of having it for a custom video what do you all think of it here is two pictures of it front and back.
YN_YCOS-13_WONDER_1_YANDY-PS08192021_600x600@2x.jpg
[email protected] (64.59 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
YN_YCOS-13_WONDER_8_YANDY-PS08192021_600x600@2x.jpg
[email protected] (64.05 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A couple of things to consider.
1. Quality. Does it fall apart.
2. Are going to have to buy 2 of them in case one rips or you want to rip one.
3. Model. Can you find a model who can do two piece suits well.
4. Size. Size can be all over the place. This will look good if its tight, bad if its loose. Also watch bust size.
5. Can this work with pantyhose.
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

That headband is not for all faces. It would only suit diamond, oval or inverted triangle faces. I don't think it would look good with pantyhose. The top elastic of the pantyhose would be exposed (I don't know how to say it in English). For not being a bodysuit. Now this costume on the model looks great.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like the actual costume with the over-the-knee red boots. I'd do without the headband though.

But, I will echo Mr. X in regards to the model as she definitely needs to be able to pull off the two piece suit
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Yes, it's sexy on her. But then, she has the body for it.
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Sweet Christmas, and thank the gods for sexy Halloween.

I say quit thinking about it because it could sell out any day now and then you'll regret your lack of choices.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I agree. Get it soon! Would love to see the video when finished. Def needs an OTS in that costume!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
2 years ago
I agree. Get it soon! Would love to see the video when finished. Def needs an OTS in that costume!
Oh yeah! OTS with booty jiggle!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

just found another outfit i think this one looks a little better then the first one but the sad thing is its out of stock i really hope they put this back in stock what you think of this one.
LA_87064_01_101_2021HALLOWEN_600x600@2x.jpg
[email protected] (63.71 KiB) Viewed 786 times
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

I bet that in the last two weeks before Halloween, lots more stuff will go from "in stock" to "out of stock" but nothing good will go from "out of stock" to "in stock." After that, who knows.
thesuperheroines
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would personally make some modifications to it. Specifically the headpiece and the strings situation. Also, the boots are likely not included and will be the most expensive part of the costume unless you already have them. Something to consider.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That costume almost makes it to easy to get to the center of the juicy treat awaiting the villain!!