New Perils of Batgirl II Trailers

General discussions about superheroines!
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Howdy all,

I wasn’t sure where I should post this, and I figured this was as good a place as any…

Hey everyone,

I know it’s been awhile, but one of the cool things about having a birthday, is getting a cool present. And this one came in the form of Angela Sommers bringing up the Batgirl movie we did together a number of years ago. Well folks, one thing sort of led to another, and well, we’ve decided to get the band back together! I mean shoot a new full length Perils of Batgirl movie. Candle is even coming back to play Catwoman, and a some other folks I haven’t shot in awhile, want to be part of it… but I’m not going to mention them, because I don’t want to jinx anything.

As part of all this, I was on the internet and found an incredible pair of boots - and to that I will hopefully add a new cowl and cape… just because…

We’re shooting just after Xmas - and I still have to write the script, and then decide how crazy I’m going to be in the prop/trap department, so a lot is in the air. I will say this… if you’ve ever wanted to see a specific thing in a Jim Weathers / Angela Batgirl movie, this might be your only chance. I’m going to offer a limited number of custom requests within this project, to offset the cost of making all the stuff, so if that is your thing, send me a message, or shoot me an email…. It’s going to have to be within the realm of what I do, but I know some of you out these have asked for stuff in the past…

I hope this brings a smile to your face.. we are all excited.
Attachments
6511BA04-C246-42F0-8BF1-E122C1FF7803.jpeg
My cool new boots
6511BA04-C246-42F0-8BF1-E122C1FF7803.jpeg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 12935 times
Last edited by JWeathers 3 weeks ago, edited 11 times in total.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I know Jim is looking for serious investors for his Perils of Batgirl sequel, but this may be a rare opportunity to put a bug in the ear of either Jim or an investor. What NON Batgirl perils would you like to see turning up in the Bondagecafe production?

For Catwoman related traps, I have a couple…
The Krupp’s coffee maker billboard. Love to see Batgirl in a hogtie at the bottom of a glass cup getting slowly filled with water.
The giant mouse trap. Catwoman and Pussycat seemed pretty horny over this trap. I could see them lezzing out watching Batgirl menaced by the spring loaded blades.
Grilling them with giant magnifying glasses- loved the bondage potential for this one.

Non Catwoman Traps (sadly excluding those that are logistically unrealistic like jokers pallet knives and Riddler’s turbine wheels)
The minstrel’ rotisserie- damn she would look hot…
The Penguin’s bone dissolving scale- Mr X included this in one of my favorite Batgirl/Catwoman stories.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

I sort of did the pattern cutter thing in the first movie - okay, not specifically, but a buzz saw is pretty close. I guess the question is whether there is a big difference between whether Batgirl is moving towrds the saw, or the saw is moving towards Batgirl? :)
Damselbinder

If you're genuinely taking requests, I don't suppose there'd be any possibility of Batgirl being chloroformed?

As a side note, I have to say your stuff really is high quality compared to the average. Rarely do I have such a sense of money well spent as I did when I acquired one your earlier Batgirl videos.
Loki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I probably don’t have enough money to fund a custom request but I think it would be fun if Catwoman stole Batgirl’s utility belt and replaced it with a fake one. Then, when confronted, Catwoman uses Batgirl’s own bondage-related bat gadgets against her. Escape proof bat twine that instantly wraps up criminals and is impossible to escape. Instant freeze spray, bat cuffs, a you have the right to remain silent bat gag. Really the possibilities are endless.

I think it would be hot to see Batgirl humiliated by her own weapons.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Damselbinder wrote:
2 years ago
If you're genuinely taking requests, I don't suppose there'd be any possibility of Batgirl being chloroformed?

As a side note, I have to say your stuff really is high quality compared to the average. Rarely do I have such a sense of money well spent as I did when I acquired one your earlier Batgirl videos.
Because I can't sell that scenario (very specific visa/mc no no), I would have to include it as a special one off product for you only. It wouldn't honestly take that long to shoot, so I don't think it would be that costly, but it wouldn't be in the product available to the public.

Jim
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

As long as there's a scene like in some of the others where BG is tied up and vibed through her batsuit it's a must buy from me, every time, Angela is absolute perfection in that 60s BG costume.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
I sort of did the pattern cutter thing in the first movie - okay, not specifically, but a buzz saw is pretty close. I guess the question is whether there is a big difference between whether Batgirl is moving towrds the saw, or the saw is moving towards Batgirl? :)
The buzzsaw was awesome. One of the villains that was underutilized in the original series was the Siren. She was played by one one of the best looking women to ever live (a young Joan Collins) in a silver minidress. I always thought she would make a great foil for Batgirl. Her super power was to control men with her singing voice, but Bargirl was immune. I could see The Siren being faced with the rare opportunity of having to go “old fashion” when getting rid of her. With men being so easily subdued, Siren would likely be lezzing out at the idea of a captured Batgirl who could not be so easily bent to her whim.
Bladebur
Henchman
Henchman

This certainly puts a smile on my face, and I'm really looking forward to it. I wish I had money to invest in a custom.
sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
What NON Batgirl perils would you like to see turning up in the Bondagecafe production?
I wish I could see something relating water (the heroine tied in a slowly filling water tank, similar to the second O-Girl movie's sand one). Or something with suspension bondage, such as the heroine being slowly lowered to a vat of acid. I imagine those things are a logistic nightmare, not to mention very hard to do safely, though.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

NYCboyblunder
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have long daydreamed about a Jim/Angela et al Batgirl opus in which fans can help with the direction. For me it's the near-identical homage and re-creation of the 60s themed death traps/dialogue with an erotic refinement, which Jim does so well, that is so appealing.

FWIW, if I were King of the Universe, Here's my script set up for Jim:

Batgirl is invited to a podcast hosted by a total fangirl (a devious villainess in her own right - more on that later). The fangirl is positively gushing as she begins her interview and after a little small talk, asks a flattered Batgril pointedly to list her 3 most harrowing and erotic traps in her crime-fighting career. Batgirl obliges (Note: they are actually enhanced robin traps that I've always wanted to see Batgirl in). As Batgirl gives each vignette, the scene shifts to flashback, away from the podcast studio, where the Traps are replayed.

for me, the three traps with enhancements are as follows:

1. Lydia Limpet gasses Batgirl in the bookmobile. Enhanced part-as per bookworm's orders, then Lydia vibes a helplessly bound batgirl while reading her an erotic bed time story from the bookshelves

2. Sandwoman/Catwoman Combo - Batgirl confronts Sandwoman and her two henchgirls, at first she is winning the fight, but then is pummeled and winded and knocked helplessly into the waiting arms of Sandwoman, who holds her firmly against a pile of mattresses or furniture and gives her a brief "stethoscopic examination" rendering Batgirl in a helpless trance. Sandwoman parades her about, taunting her and manhandling her until the effect wears off and batgirl starts to come to, at which point she is gassed again via the tricky stethoscope. Then, Sandwoman delivers the zombie-like Batgirl to Catwoman as a souvenir, where Catwoman takes charge of her. Enhancement- No maze this time, but Catwoman takes Batgirl into her bed-chamber for a very long over the spandex vibing, and maybe one more shot of the stethoscope!

3. British Bee sting - Prudence sets a trap for Batgirl, who obliges by tripping the wire leading to his lordship's beehive. This time, though, the death bee doesn't land on Batgirl's hand, but on her exposed and helpless spandex crotch. Delighted, Prudence appears from the shadows and kneels down astride Batgirl She taunts and teases the heroine cautioning her to remain still or the bee will sting. Enhancement - if it does, the only known antidote is to orgasm quickly. Batgirl agrees that she will let Prudence vibe her over her spandex if the bee stings her and in return, Batgirl will not thwart her nefarious crimes. Of course, the bee stings batgirl, and Prudence vibes away . . .

After the last vignette, we come back to the podcast. The fangirl is gushing with praise and crushing batgirl, who is flattered and blushing. To end the interview, the fangirl asks batgirl to fulfill a fantasy for her and stand up in full confident batgirl pose, head up, legs spread, chest out, hands-on-hips, ready for battle. The signature Batgirl pose:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/87ea0d85410 ... 2_540.gifv

Flattered, Batgirl obliges. But, as she takes her pose, the fangirl presses a secret button on the controls, which glues batgirl's feet in place. Before Batgirl can react, all of the villainesses from the vignettes enter the studio through a hidden door and slowly surround batgirl, they form a phalanx of leering and smiling villainesses, all gleeful at Batgirl's soon to be demise. But they remain silent, except for Catwoman meowing and pawing at the helpless hero.

Keeping her pose, an outraged Batgirl demands the fangirl explain the meaning of this!!

Fangirl slowly gets up as sexily walks over to Batgirl and the villainess where she explains to batgirl, that she alone is Batgirl's biggest fan and she must have Batgirl forever. All of the villainesses have agreed to step aside, so fangirl can take Batgirl.

"And just how do you plan on doing this!" Batgirl demands, defiantly still in pose

Fangirl tells Batgirl simple, the one trap you forgot to cover, . . .slowly fangirl produces the Alvino ray gun.

You wouldn't! batgirl screams, OH but I would!, fangirl licks her lips and The movie ends with a prolonged scene of fangirl slowly pulsing batgirls posed body with the Alvino ray gun, as she slowly convulses and spasms helplessly in her spandex with the look of shock and fear., turning slowly into the blank stare of helplessness. All of the villainesses gleefully cheer on the transformation

Anyways, that's my over-the-top fan film, hey a boy can dream. If it is feasible, I'd be willing to defray costs for some for sure. I have no idea how much these things cost etc, so email me if you want to take up further.

no matter what - A Jim/Angela 66 Batgirl presentation will be excellent for sure.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

NYCboyblunder wrote:
2 years ago

After the last vignette, we come back to the podcast. The fangirl is gushing with praise and crushing batgirl, who is flattered and blushing. To end the interview, the fangirl asks batgirl to fulfill a fantasy for her and stand up in full confident batgirl pose, head up, legs spread, chest out, hands-on-hips, ready for battle. The signature Batgirl pose:

https://64.media.tumblr.com/87ea0d85410 ... 2_540.gifv
I wonder did Yvonne have her watch on by mistake, and not a single person on the set noticed, or was it scripted that way? I'm thinking that it was a mistake and no one noticed. I'm sure the editor had a cow when they saw the footage. Oops.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

I appreciate everyone's suggestions. Just understand that this is a Batgirl / Catwoman movie - so you have to keep this in context, and though I am building some props, there is a limit as to what I can accomplish. Yeah, I would love to make a 30 foot tall quicksand cake, but not sure where I would put it. ;)
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I sure wouldn’t mind seeing Lady Prudence going all medieval on Batgirl…. A coproduction with Device Bondage might offer some interesting results😉

The mattress stitching machine would probably be a crowd pleaser (most of it remained off camera). I think everyone agrees the production values you bring to your products is always to drawer.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Yeah, I was always very sad that the producers of the Batman show couldn't come up with something more interesting than to have Batgirl chained up in the dungeon. But there ya go. I wasn't the one making the show. I was 5 or 6 when that episode came out. LOL
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

They were all about saving money in the last season so traps were off screen or not really a trap. The Riddler throwing Batgirl into the steam room to wilt. The Joker's rocket where she was just strapped on to it with a fuse.

Now in season 1 in "The Purrfect Crime" You could have Batgirl trapped in a room with Catwoman scaring her with a fake bonb, closing in spiked walls, and other almost could have killed her.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
Yeah, I was always very sad that the producers of the Batman show couldn't come up with something more interesting than to have Batgirl chained up in the dungeon. But there ya go. I wasn't the one making the show. I was 5 or 6 when that episode came out. LOL
I think you need to understand. You, a fetish ninja, asked for input on a BDSM Batgirl episode. EVERYONE is going to have an opinion. Hopefully, most will simply realize that it is more about having a discussion about favorite perils and episodes than realistically getting what we want…

You have done quite a few Batgirl-esque scenes with pendulums, buzzsaws, quicksand, spiked walls etc…. That you can’t muster a carnivorous clam or a Giant bell clapper is okay. You have contributed more than your fair share to the batgirl in peril genre. We will argue and propose unrealistic aspirations and then be happy with we get (I hope).
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would love to have Batgirl give in to her lust in some situation--anything like the "Helping Hands" scenario--and talk dirty would be really hot.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
I think you need to understand. You, a fetish ninja, asked for input on a BDSM Batgirl episode. EVERYONE is going to have an opinion. Hopefully, most will simply realize that it is more about having a discussion about favorite perils and episodes than realistically getting what we want…

You have done quite a few Batgirl-esque scenes with pendulums, buzzsaws, quicksand, spiked walls etc…. That you can’t muster a carnivorous clam or a Giant bell clapper is okay. You have contributed more than your fair share to the batgirl in peril genre. We will argue and propose unrealistic aspirations and then be happy with we get (I hope).
Oh, I completely understand where everyone is coming from. What we really need is a crowd sourcing option for fetish movies. But there isn't one - so we are all stuck. Because if there was one out there, I would certainly take advantage of it.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Even though, crowd sourcing is still me saying, "This is what I'm doing. If you want to help make it happen, you can contribute." People don't really get a say in what is actually produced. Unfortunately, this particular thing that I'm doing, is really one of the more expensive things to shoot. Lots of time making stuff ahead of time, and then you have to actually shoot it so it looks good. I think that is where people don't realize just how ridiculously expensive it is. Oh, you need 1/2" plexiglass... oh, that is 450.00 a sheet. Oh, and how are you going to mount it... and wood... and time.

Don't get me wrong. This is the sort of production that I live for - so you can just ignore my very small violin.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Boy, not sure if that is possible. That scene was really, really tough. But it was awesome. Ah Andrea. Such a doll.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Okay, I can announce the cast of the movie:

Angela Sommers ………………. Barbara Gordon / Batgirl
Candle ……………………………… Catwoman
Randy Moore ……………………. Fetish Shop Girl
Karlie Montana …………………. Minx (Henchgirl Kitten)
Arielle Lane ………………………. Mittens (Henchgirl Kitten)
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

So I seriously thinking of doing a sand/hourglass peril in the new Batgirl movie. The problem is that this peril is going to be really costly and hard to do. So I thought I would ask for contributions to make it a reality. I can’t do a Kickstarter for this, so this is the next best thing I can think of.

Just the fill for the box is going to cost north of 1700.00.

What I’m proposing is for folks to contribute 60.00, and that would include a download of the final movie, 80.00 for a blu ray of the movie, signed by me and the cast, 100.00 if you’re just feeling super generous.

These would be in the form of pledges. Once a goal is reached I will announce it, and give folks a chance to send in check/money orders, or pay by square.

The box would have plexiglass front, and solid sides and back. Dimensions : 40” wide x 24” deep x 84” high. I’m using a plastic pellet fill that is used for bean bags. I got a sample today, and it’s honestly perfect. Now, I just need some folks to help make it happen…
Attachments
A49C1439-F772-4BBA-9D14-03C5E303C34D.png
A49C1439-F772-4BBA-9D14-03C5E303C34D.png (8.97 MiB) Viewed 11955 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For another plot idea, what about having Batgirl somehow forced to perform a pole dance? Maybe have her blackmailed with the revelation of her secret identity--or have to perform a strong pole performance to allow the release of a hostage--and thereby need to perform a private pole dance for a villain or villainess?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great to see Randy on a cast list! - Even if in a supporting role.

Always interesting to see deathtraps, but it does seem quite a last resort!

Hopeful Catwoman has tried some other dastardly methods to bring Batgirl to her side, before deciding to do away with her after too much hassle.

The brainwash followed by recovery is an interesting story element - only done well a couple of times outside the 60's series itself.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just curious what you do with the beads after you do the shoot?

Also sweat might cause that stuff to stain.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you are only filming the box from the front could you put stuff like bubble wrap at the back to fill up the space as the box fills so you need less beads?
Just a thought.
Love your work, good luck with the project
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Store for awhile, that is for sure. I'm going to do some tests with getting the beads wet before the shoot and seeing how much black comes off of them prior to using them.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
2 years ago
If you are only filming the box from the front could you put stuff like bubble wrap at the back to fill up the space as the box fills so you need less beads?
Just a thought.
Love your work, good luck with the project
Oh, don't worry - I'm going to be cheating the volumee as much as I can. Bubble wrap is probably a good option, as would 1 cubic foot styrofoam blocks (though probably more expensive, they would be more stable and easier to place), but trust me, regardless, I will be using something.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Store for awhile, that is for sure. I'm going to do some tests with getting the beads wet before the shoot and seeing how much black comes off of them prior to using them.

Or worse they turn to mush.

I was thinking maybe you put her in a container and fill it full of Count Chocula cereal and then try and drown her with milk. But then she eats her way out.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

When you are done with the beads you can use them to. Drown Nylonika in Caviar?
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago
JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
Mr. X wrote:
2 years ago

Or worse they turn to mush.

I was thinking maybe you put her in a container and fill it full of Count Chocula cereal and then try and drown her with milk. But then she eats her way out.
The won’t turn to mush. They are washable.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

batgirl1969 wrote:
2 years ago
As long as there is a purple costume, a magic wand, bondage and some sloppy pussy eating, I will be a true fan!!!
Two of three of those are a guarantee
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sneakly wrote:
2 years ago
When you are done with the beads you can use them to. Drown Nylonika in Caviar?
I’m not sure how liquid they will be in mass, but I’ll certainly find out
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just an update. With the help of some here, I’m closer to pulling the trigger on this peril. I should have an answer in the next week or so. If I’m going to do it, I have to order the materials so I can fully test the concept before all the gals are there (obviously).
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago

Great to see Randy back in one of your movies. Hopefully she works for Catwoman and leads Batgirl into a trap.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like candle stick alot.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago

Great to see Randy back in one of your movies. Hopefully she works for Catwoman and leads Batgirl into a trap.
Actually, I gave her the choice, and she wanted to be a good character that gets put into traps with Batgirl. Who am I to argue with that? ;)
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago
ltrltr wrote:
2 years ago
JWeathers wrote:
2 years ago

Actually, I gave her the choice, and she wanted to be a good character that gets put into traps with Batgirl. Who am I to argue with that? ;)
Good or bad she always rocks the role!

Would still place as the top model ever to play Supergirl (or a Supergirl-adjacent character) in Fetish films, and hasn't been in one in a while! :-)
mcarvalh
Henchman
Henchman

With this cast this is a must buy! Can't wait to see it released...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

I just wanted to thank folks for getting behind this project. I should have an answer by the end of the weekend on whether the hourglass peril will be shot or not. Fingers Crossed.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

mcarvalh wrote:
2 years ago
With this cast this is a must buy! Can't wait to see it released...
Thanks.... I still need to shoot it first :)
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just wanted to stop by to let you know that I've green lit the "hour glass" scene. For those that sent in pledges, I thank you. For everyone else, you can continue to pledge your support, or you can wait until the video comes out... I'll try to keep folks updated as to what is going on as things progress.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just another update: The fill for the box has been ordered…
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just a quick update. I've got all the beads, and the plans for the box/tank have been worked out. I'm going to be building the tank next week - and I'll see if I can post a pic during construction.

Kendra came by this week, and she was nice enough to stand in a tub of the beads, so that I could get a basic idea of how they would react. I could have done it myself, but her legs are a lot nicer than mine.

For reference, this tub is about 17 gallons, and will accommodate about 2.5 bags of fill. I've got a little over 31 bags to work with. Yep, it is probably going to be an epic mess, but I think it will look cool as hell. Everyone is excited to be a part of it.

www.bondagecafe.com/POB/POBTest.mp4
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Just a quick update. Two days of filming are completed /- with two left to go. Thanks to all this that pledged cash for the hour glass peril, it would not have been possible without your support. Here is a quick pic. Don’t pay attention to the quality - this is an iPhone picture of my recorder’s screen.
Attachments
70A398F7-317F-4AE8-B831-4EF7F16BC891.jpeg
70A398F7-317F-4AE8-B831-4EF7F16BC891.jpeg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 9964 times