writing a story

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hello, I'm working on a storey about a hero and a thug who have been kidnapped by the villain known as the mastermind, who has imprisoned them both in a warehouse and forced them to work together to complete each obstacle in order to escape.

I'm having a little issue figuring out what each obstacle would include, so if anyone has a suggestion for a challenge, that would be great.thanks
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

the123 wrote:
2 years ago
Hello, I'm working on a storey about a hero and a thug who have been kidnapped by the villain known as the mastermind, who has imprisoned them both in a warehouse and forced them to work together to complete each obstacle in order to escape.

I'm having a little issue figuring out what each obstacle would include, so if anyone has a suggestion for a challenge, that would be great.thanks
If devised by a mastermind, each obstacle must represent the fears of the hero and the villain.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love the setup - I am just trying to think of a way where the hero and the villain, via the tasks, realise that they have both wronged each other. Like, the person running the game is trying to teach them something.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

First obstacle could be an escape room scenario which requires them to think their way out. A good way to show the character traits right off the bat. Once they get out, they're still trapped in the warehouse and the hero's weakness is exploited and the thug realizes he has to help the hero if the two of them are going to get out of the trap alive.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
TheWatcher
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It depends how brutal you want to go... it could be like a SAW situation where the heroine wrongfully imprisoned some of the thugs cohorts or the thug himself. Then the thug wrongfully punished a heroine that never busted criminals or was just following the law but never roughed criminals up. They are both trapped in separate rooms with their hands in a one way hand contraption... you can put your hand in but you can't pull it out! They are both seated and can see each other through sound proof glass. If it's Supergirl, then there is Kryptonite near by. They are both asleep... knocked out. But as they wake up, they realize where they are and despise the person they see through the glass. Then a voice kicks on... "Welcome.... remove the key from the bottom of the needle filled chamber that your hand's are in and pass the key through the hole in the side of the chamber... Put it into the tray next to where you're sitting and slide it to the other chamber. You have five minutes to get the key to the other before poisonous gas fills both chambers and you watch each other die. If you stand up or try to escape, pressure sensors on your seats will go off and the gas will be released. You both have wronged and despise each other, now you must work together to survive. You're time starts now!" They both question helping the other but eventually begin. They get their hands cut up pretty bad but get the keys to each other and are freed from this first test... seeing each other get through it, they begin to feel a kinship... maybe on one of the challenges the other tries to betray the other and escapes or changes their mind in the end and comes back to help them get the person that trapped them.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really love these idea’s it’s giving me so much to think about thank you all so much for this.