New Perils of Batgirl Coming soon teaser

Here is the place for questions and info for all things Jim Weathers. O-girl, Nylonika, UltraVixen, Batgirl - you name it. Have at it...
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone,

I know it’s been awhile, but one of the cool things about having a birthday, is getting a cool present. And this one came in the form of Angela Sommers bringing up the Batgirl movie we did together a number of years ago. Well folks, one thing sort of led to another, and well, we’ve decided to get the band back together! I mean shoot a new full length Perils of Batgirl movie. Candle is even coming back to play Catwoman, and a some other folks I haven’t shot in awhile, want to be part of it… but I’m not going to mention them, because I don’t want to jinx anything.

As part of all this, I was on the internet and found an incredible pair of boots - and to that I will hopefully add a new cowl and cape… just because…

We’re shooting just after Xmas - and I still have to write the script, and then decide how crazy I’m going to be in the prop/trap department, so a lot is in the air. I will say this… if you’ve ever wanted to see a specific thing in a Jim Weathers / Angela Batgirl movie, this might be your only chance. I’m going to offer a limited number of custom requests within this project, to offset the cost of making all the stuff, so if that is your thing, send me a message, or shoot me an email…. It’s going to have to be within the realm of what I do, but I know some of you out these have asked for stuff in the past…

I hope this brings a smile to your face.. we are all excited.
Attachments
5786BA24-10EF-44B7-9A63-AC858192D968.jpeg
New boots…
5786BA24-10EF-44B7-9A63-AC858192D968.jpeg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 3458 times
Last edited by JWeathers 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod...that sounds absolutely AMAZING! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this one. I hope you are able to provide updates (time permitting of course). Your Batgirl videos with Angela are amazing and I'm sure this will be too.

Those boots are also hot as hell! Can't wait to see them in action!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Whoa.

So glad to hear you're doing new stuff, Jim! Your productions have always been the gold standard for superheroine peril and bondage, and the ultra-tight costumes are chef's kiss, especially O-Girl, Batgirl and Ultravixen. Very exciting, also, to hear that Candle Boxx is coming back, and interested to see what she looks like now...now if only you could also bring back Randy and Diana....

Seconding JimBob's wish to see some updates in this thread!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Angela is an awesome Batgirl
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And just before Halloween and My Catwoman party appearances in DC tonight and tomorrow night, now I am Really in the mood!!! Angela is catnip to a girl like me!!!! Meow!!!!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looking forward to this. As mentioned, truly the greatest in superheroine perils.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

Yep - we are all looking forward to it... :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sorry to bother you Jim, but I was hoping you could help me out: I'm trying to order the video Perils of Batgirl: Helping Hands Part 2. Every time I put in the information to buy it, I get sent to an error page. Any chance you can help me out with the purchase?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
JWeathers
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry to bother you Jim, but I was hoping you could help me out: I'm trying to order the video Perils of Batgirl: Helping Hands Part 2. Every time I put in the information to buy it, I get sent to an error page. Any chance you can help me out with the purchase?
Please send a note to contactjimweathers at gmail dot com
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank you Jim
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.