Batgirl's Psychologist

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

With some effort, Detective Kaine was able to drag the knocked out superheroine from her car to her bed. It was a surreal scene: the beautiful Batgirl lying prone on her bed, tied up and unable to resist any of Ashleigh advances. Her pulse was racing as she stood beside the bed and moved her hands over the skintight material hugging Batgirl’s curvaceous body. There was so much she wanted to do to Batgirl. It had been almost a year since she had rescued Batgirl from the clutches of that depraved photographer, but the image of the bound and gagged superheroine was as vivid now as it was when she first entered that hotel room. This time, Batgirl was bound and gagged for her pleasure!

Ashleigh changed out of her work outfit and into a tight black body suit. She carefully placed an ornate, unique-looking mask over her face.

Though she had been a detective for six years, Ashleigh had to be objective about the situation. Batgirl had a growing reputation of being a brilliant detective; wearing a mask and disguising her voice may not be enough to prevent the superheroine from uncovering her identity. The excitement of having the superheroine as her sexual plaything could easily cause her to slip, to make a critical mistake. A contingency plan would be necessary before she could indulge in her deviance.

There was one definitive way to insure Batgirl would never come after her.

Ashleigh stood over the unconscious and restrained superheroine, and with a thrill of excitement, she removed her sports bra from Batgirl’s mouth and pulled back Batgirl’s mask!

‘Whoa! This might be a problem.’ Ashleigh stared at the face of her boss’ daughter, the beautiful Barbara Gordon. Did he know about his daughter’s role as a masked vigilante?! Giving the matter some thought, Ashleigh concluded Commissioner Gordon had to be unaware of his daughter’s nocturnal activities—there was no way he could be okay with his daughter putting herself at risk on a regular basis. And then there was that Penthouse spread. ‘No way her old man would be okay with that!’

Confident in a lack of reprisals for her forthcoming actions, Ashleigh unbuckled Batgirl’s utility belt and tossed it aside. Then she removed Batgirl’s bondage and spread out the heroine on her bed.

‘I need to see all of her first,’ Ashleigh thought to herself. The Penthouse spread was quite revealing, but she wanted to see every last part of Batgirl. After removing Batgirl’s boots and gloves, Ashleigh licked her lips in anticipation of what she was about to do. The superheroine let out a few light moans but remained comatose as Ashleigh peeled off Batgirl’s tight pants and removed her top. She was fairly surprised to see Batgirl was not wearing any underwear beneath her skintight costume.

The beautiful Barbara Gordon lay stripped and helpless on the satin sheets of the queen-sized bed.

Ashleigh stared in deep appreciation at the naked and unconscious Barbara Gordon. The young superheroine was stunningly beautiful, and under different circumstances Ashleigh would be all over her. But Ashleigh wanted Batgirl, not Barbara. After taking a series of photographs on her iPhone, Ashleigh picked up Batgirl’s mask. She pulled it back over Barbara’s face and adjusted it until it was snugly back in place. Next she put Batgirl’s boots and gloves back on.

Ashleigh licked her lips in anticipation. ‘That’s the Batgirl I want.’

Before she could play with her, Batgirl needed to be properly restrained. At first Ashleigh thought of using her handcuffs, but then she realized doing so might inadvertently lead Batgirl to make the connection between the handcuffs and her position as a law woman.

‘Let’s repurpose those ropes,’ Ashleigh thought to herself. Using Catwoman’s restraints, Ashleigh tied Batgirl to her bedposts. The superheroine’s arms were stretched out over her head and her legs were spread wide.

Though her house was on the outskirts of Gotham and her neighbors probably would not hear anything from inside her house, Ashleigh was not about to take any chances. And besides, a shouting Batgirl would take away from the pleasure she had in mind. Rummaging through a special compartment in her bedroom closet, Ashleigh found an appropriate ball gag to use on the helpless heroine. She placed the ball in Batgirl’s mouth and snapped it into place.

Confident that Batgirl was properly restrained, Ashleigh removed her body suit. Though she intended to hide her body beneath the skintight outfit—her six years on the police force had given her several identifiable scars—her desire to feel Batgirl’s body against her skin was overpowering. Wearing only her mask, she stood at the foot of the bed and looked over the helpless heroine. It was time.

Slowly and seductively so as to enjoy every moment, Ashleigh climbed onto the bed and moved on all fours until her body was positioned directly above Batgirl’s. Every so gently, she lowered herself onto the heroine. Her pulse raced as she felt Batgirl’s skin press up against hers. Her breasts smushed up against Batgirl’s gorgeous tits. Ashleigh slipped her hands beneath Batgirl, moving them up and down the heroine’s backside. Then, gripping Batgirl’s ass, she began to grind her body against Batgirl’s.

Ashleigh was already wet as her body slipped up and down on Batgirl. Gripping Batgirl by her cowl, she removed the ball gag from Batgirl’s mouth and pulled the heroine’s face to hers. The taste of Batgirl’s luscious lips were just as she imagined—smooth, sensual and slightly wet. She softly sucked on them, appreciating the delicious sensation of Batgirl’s full lips on hers.

To her delight, she sensed Batgirl gently returning her kiss. A mixture of anxiety and excitement coursed through Ashleigh. How would Batgirl react to her predicament? Was there any truth to the lascivious rumors of Batgirl’s sexual exploits? And if so, would the heroine submit to her?

Straddling Batgirl’s hips, Ashleigh sat back and watched as Batgirl gradually began to regain her senses.

Batgirl’s eyes focused in on a beautiful woman standing over her wearing only a strange sort of bird mask. Despite her drowsy state, Dr. Kinsey’s training helped her instantly assess the situation. She had opened her mouth to ask what the woman wanted with her, but quickly realized the question was pointless. Batgirl knew what anyone who captured her wanted—Batgirl.

Ashleigh placed her index finger on Batgirl’s lips and shushed her. “I only want to pleasure you Batgirl.” And to accentuate the point, Ashleigh slipped a finger into Batgirl’s pussy as she lowered herself back down on the heroine’s naked body and locked lips with her.

Batgirl quickly warmed up to Ashleigh’s advances—confirming the detective’s enthusiastic hope that the rumors of Batgirl’s lustful promiscuity were true—and the heroine soon returned Ashleigh’s sexual attention. After bringing Batgirl to climax, Ashleigh straddled Batgirl’s face and lowered her pussy into Batgirl’s waiting lips. She proceeded to face-fuck Batgirl, and Batgirl proceeded to give Ashleigh the best oral sex she had ever received.

Over the course of the next few hours, Batgirl was treated to Ashleigh’s attentive sexual desires. Ashleigh had a number of different sexual devices in her special closet compartment, and each was used on the helpless heroine. But Ashleigh started slowly. Each step was deliberate; every moment with Batgirl needed to be savored—gradually yet inexorably moving Batgirl to climax was a process to be thoroughly enjoyed.

Batgirl deeply appreciated the process. Initially she had anticipated some rough sex, which was how things usually went when she found herself bound and helpless. But this occasional was a welcome aberration. The way Ashleigh slathered a sweet-smelling erotic oil all over her body tantalized the young heroine. Slick fingers slipped along every part of Batgirl’s body. Ashleigh’s touch, along with the subtle scent of jasmine mixed with a hint of vanilla, brought Batgirl to a heightened state of arousal.

Batgirl enjoyed the way Ashleigh’s tongue slipped over her throbbing pussy, which made being fucked by Ashleigh—wearing a strap-on—a delicious contrast: the sleek and slippery tongue served as a sensual precursor to the huge and hard rod shoved deep inside her pussy.

And the heroine found intense pleasure in the way Ashleigh tickled her ass while sucking on her pussy. She was reminded of the first time she had been fucked in the ass. But unlike the experience with Dr. Kinsey, Ashleigh was gentle as she used her fingers to tickle and tease the heroine: her fingers lightly touched and caressed the erogenous area without yet pressing into the heroine’s ass. She waited until Batgirl was panting in the throws of sexual passion before shoving a finger up Batgirl’s ass. And just as Batgirl had experienced in Dr. Kinsey’s office, the heroine found her climax extended by the erotic sensation of her ass being penetrated.

But Ashleigh wanted some rough sex too. Her years as a detective had hardened her, and though she still had a sensitive side, Ashleigh had an edge to her that occasionally manifested itself in her sex life. As she straddled Batgirl, Ashleigh let herself tap into some repressed feelings—including her annoyance for Batgirl never reaching out to her after giving the heroine her card in the hotel—and proceeded to forcefully fuck Batgirl. But whereas a civilian woman would have been taken aback by Ashleigh’s aggressiveness, Batgirl embraced it. Ashleigh had given the superheroine the soft and gentle side of her, which served to awaken Batgirl’s lust for something hard and rough. And what Ashleigh gave Batgirl was indeed hard and rough: Batgirl climaxed multiple times as Ashleigh pounded her pussy with aggression.

It was a little after 4:30 AM when Ashleigh finally rolled off of Batgirl and got up from the bed in sexual satisfaction. The night had been as erotic and thrilling as she had hoped, but now the heroine had to be returned to the docks before sunup.

“I’m going to turn you loose where I found you,” Ashleigh told Batgirl. “I just have to blindfold you before we leave.”

Batgirl complied with the masked woman. She had used Dr. Kinsey’s teachings to allow herself the sensual indulgence of her captors’ sexual advances. And this woman had been quite attentive to her desires, more than most of her captors. With the promise of being released, Batgirl felt no need to resist the woman. Nonetheless, she kept her mind focused on determining the identity of this devious deviant. Despite the pleasure she had received, Batgirl was still bothered by someone rendering her into a helpless captive.

Naked and blindfolded, Batgirl was kept in her bonds and led to a vehicle. Ashleigh laid her out on the backseat, double-checking once more to make certain Batgirl’s bonds were tight. Then she got in the car and began to make her way back towards the Gotham Harbor.

Ashleigh took a circuitous route to the harbor. She anticipated Batgirl would be charting the course, and a direct route to the harbor would give the vigilante detective a good idea as to where she had been kept for the night. Batgirl tried to pay attention to the route, but her body—still slick with Ashleigh’s erotic oil—kept sliding all over the back seat. After 15 minutes, Batgirl gave up on trying and resigned herself to waiting to arrive at their destination.

Ashleigh was true to her word. After taking a circuitous route, the detective left the gagged, restrained and blindfolded Batgirl at the Gotham Harbor.

“I’m sorry to leave you like this, but I’m sure you can free yourself fairly easily. I just can’t take any risks with you Bat-babe.”

And Ashleigh was right. It was the matter of a few minutes for Batgirl to free herself and remove her blindfold. The sun was just barely coming up over Gotham’s skyline. Barbara shivered as she quickly pulled on her Batgirl costume. Despite the lavish sexual attention from Ashleigh, Batgirl felt herself aroused yet again by the sensation of her skintight costume slipping against her slick body—the erotic oil covering her body caused the rubbery material to slide every-so-slightly over her body. The sensation was almost overwhelming for the heroine. Whenever she moved, the vibrations of the rubbery material against her body caused her intense arousal. Thankfully, the cold and damp morning air was invigorating, and Batgirl was able to remain somewhat focused on getting to the Batcycle and making her way back to her apartment. Nonetheless, she could not help cumming inside her costume as she slid her crotch up and down the motorcycle seat—enjoying the sweet sensation of the slick costume pressing against her womanhood—on her ride home.

Last edited by sugarcoater 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added, as Batgirl has an impromptu late night rendezvous with Detective Kaine.

As always, thoughts and feedback and constructive criticism are always welcome. And thank you for your interest in reading my story.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Reread this new addition at least 5 times, it was so well written, and the idea of one of Barbara’s dad’s coworkers knowing she’s batgirl and having that information over her gets me excited for their next encounter, I’m interested to see what’s next for Barbara
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

While Batgirl was busy uncovering Carmine’s plans and developing a rivalry with Catwoman, Supergirl had been busy processing her humiliation at the hands of Batgirl. She struggled to find any reasonable resolution to the problem. So long as Batgirl had that cursed Kryptonite necklace, Supergirl was powerless to physically confront her. And after being so thoroughly dominated by Batgirl, she had no desire to meet with her in-person to talk matters out. Dr. Kinsey was Supergirl’s only recourse. And perhaps it was only fitting: Dr. Kinsey had worked with both of them and she had been witness to their intimacy.

Coincidentally, it was on the same night Detective Kaine sexually probed Batgirl that Dr. Kinsey psychologically probed Supergirl.

Supergirl arrived a little after 9 PM. She was dressed in her civilian attire: tight blue jeans, a white blouse beneath a tan vest, and ankle boots. Dr. Kinsey’s criticism for wearing her Supergirl outfit to a session was still a hurtful memory for the Girl of Steel.
The door to Dr. Kinsey’s office was open and Dr. Kinsey was sitting at her desk working on her laptop when Supergirl walked in. She looked up and greeted the Girl of Steel.

“Thank you for being so prompt. Go ahead and have a seat Supergirl.” Dr. Kinsey directed Supergirl to the couch. Supergirl politely took a seat on the large leather couch. She felt slightly uncomfortable at the recollection of the time she took Batgirl in Dr. Kinsey’s office.

“Now you mentioned in your email that you wanted to discuss something to do with Batgirl,” prompted Dr. Kinsey.

Supergirl was taken aback. She actually had planned to talk about Batgirl, but her concern seemed more like a complaint without a gradual lead-up to it. Then her primary reason for the session could not be presented as a seemingly casual comment.

“It’s…” Supergirl trailed off. She could not think of a proper way to express her irritation without coming across as petty.

“There’s no need to censor yourself Supergirl. If you have a concern, you need to feel comfortable sharing it with me. If it is on your mind, it is clearly something of which you should unburden yourself.” Dr. Kinsey reclined in her chair, trying to create a sense of ease and comfort for Supergirl. Based on her psychological assessment, if she could give the Girl of Steel a sense of two girls confiding in one another instead of a formal psychology session, the superheroine would open up to her.

“Telling me about your concern will help me be of service to Batgirl. You have valuable insight on her as her peer. Your perspective might be crucial in helping Batgirl deal with her current issues.”

Dr. Kinsey made a few subtle references to Batgirl disgracing herself. She made a point to leave out any specific details; Supergirl had to be confident in Dr. Kinsey’s discretion or the superheroine would not open up during their sessions. Nonetheless, some details suggesting Batgirl’s debasement had to be given in order to push Supergirl to divulge her concerns.

The ploy worked. Feeling more at ease, Supergirl took a deep breath and began.

“Batgirl has changed. There’s something…different…in her personality. It’s like she has some sort of issue with me…like she wants to subvert and supplant me. She’s taken to dyeing her hair to look like me.”

Supergirl’s vanity prevented her from sharing any of the sordid details from her last interaction with Batgirl, and Supergirl’s ego prevented her from seeing Batgirl’s changes as being disconnected to her.

Dr. Kinsey had to suppress the urge to engage in conversation to draw out the details of Batgirl’s recent interaction with the Girl of Steel. There was a psychological titillation to pushing Supergirl to admit to her defeat and subsequent sexual abuse at the hands of Batgirl.

‘Perhaps some other time,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself. For now, she would continue driving the wedge between Batgirl and the Girl of Steel.

The majority of the session consisted of Dr. Kinsey validating Supergirl’s concerns: Yes, Batgirl was acting in a way to subvert Supergirl; yes, it was most likely due to a subconscious sense of inferiority to Supergirl; no, Batgirl could never truly supplant Supergirl; and yes, something had to be done about it.

The plan to deal with Supergirl required extensive analysis, so Supergirl would need to come back next week for another session to discuss possible solutions to The Batgirl Problem. In truth, Dr. Kinsey needed more time to determine her best course of action, as well as time to savor her opportunity to manipulate the Girl of Steel.

Dr. Kinsey began wrapping up the meeting when Supergirl stopped her. She had decided to divulge what actually inspired the session with Dr. Kinsey, though she would do so in a casual manner.

“If you don’t mind, can I run something by you in our last few minutes?”

Dr. Kinsey was accustomed to her clients putting on a pretense of triviality with their most concerning issues. It was only natural that after opening up about a lesser issue, her clients would feel comfortable opening up to her.

“By all means Supergirl.” Dr. Kinsey glanced at the elegant Cartier watch on her wrist. “We still have 10 minutes, and I think I can spare a few extra for the Girl of Steel if we go over.”

“Thank you Dr. Kinsey.” Supergirl took a deep breath and committed herself to opening up. “So as you know, I have a full-time job in my civilian life.”

Dr. Kinsey nodded. Though Supergirl had yet to reveal any specifics, she had been able to deduce the superheroine worked undercover as a reporter in some capacity.

“I’ve been working with a small crew lately, and I think…I may be catching some feelings for one of my co-workers. His name’s Peter.”

Supergirl failed to catch herself in time. She had planned on only mentioning her relationship with the man; she most certainly had not meant to reveal the person’s name. Yet somehow Dr. Kinsey had caused her to feel so relaxed that she found herself opening up about Peter without a second thought.

Dr. Kinsey maintained her focus as Supergirl unburdened herself about her feelings, but beneath her calm veneer was a thrill of excitement. The psychologist was piqued by this startling news, not to mention what she might do with this unexpected revelation: the Girl of Steel had developed romantic feelings for a man!

Given a moment to consider the revelation, Dr. Kinsey realized the situation was a natural consequence of her sexual humiliation. The Girl of Steel would have to supplant being dominated by Batgirl with a dominance of her own. Had the superheroine not been so sexually repressed, she could have already allowed herself a fling to satisfy her psychological and sexual needs. But her chastity prevented her from doing so, and instead Supergirl’s mind was fixated on creating a prim and proper storybook romance in order to eventually engage in appropriate sexual behavior.

“So what should I do? As a civilian, Peter hardly notices me. But he is completely captivated by Supergirl.”

Had she no ulterior motives, Dr. Kinsey would have pushed Supergirl towards establishing a rapport with Peter as a civilian. But Dr. Kinsey had no such plans—it was Supergirl who had to reveal her feelings to the man. She would exploit Supergirl’s storybook fantasy.

The session did not wrap up until 20 minutes after the hour. Dr. Kinsey worked hard to guide, persuade, cajole and manipulate the Girl of Steel into presenting herself as Supergirl to Peter. Dr. Kinsey was surprised by Supergirl’s hesitancy. After what happened between Supergirl and Batgirl—albeit a night enhanced by a certain pendant—she had assumed the superheroine would be less reserved about her sexuality. And after being thoroughly sexually dominated by Batgirl, the Girl of Steel should be craving a sexually dominant position with a weaker partner. But Supergirl was slow to accept Dr. Kinsey’s suggestions. Nonetheless, by the end of the extended session, Supergirl agreed to present herself to Peter and let things take their course.

Before leaving, Dr. Kinsey booked Supergirl for three more sessions over the next four weeks. There was still the matter of Batgirl’s hostility, but now a more pressing matter needed further analysis. Supergirl wanted the sessions for guidance in her potential romance; Dr. Kinsey wanted the sessions to push Supergirl towards her lust…and perhaps something deliciously worse.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added. I currently have plans to bring Batgirl and Supergirl into conflict in the near future, with perhaps Batgirl taking advantage of Supergirl's new love interest.
If you have the time and interest, I would be intrigued in your feedback for the following points:

1. What sequence(s) have you liked reading the most?
2. Other than the superheroines, which character(s) would you like to see more in upcoming plot lines?
3. What situation(s) would you like to see in the future?
4. What can I improve on or what am I doing right in my writing style? (This is to help me improve my writing abilities as well as let me know what I'm doing well enough.)

Your feedback helps me craft future ideas and plot lines, so thank you to any of you sharing your thoughts and ideas.

And, as always, please let me know of any errors and grammar issues.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I am going to write my current thoughts if anything changes ill be sure to update

1. A. My favorite sequence is Batgirl (supergirl) and Dr Kinsey, just something about that dynamic that i love, its like she's a villain but hides it very well,
B. The Superherione HQ Such a unique idea, going undercover in a strip club for superheriones

Update ( maybe have one of the patrons mention something about Batgirls magazine photoshoot and have that affect her in some way )

C. The Photoshoot having batgirl submit for a photoshoot and having it turn out the way it did was a lovely read

2. more "Villain's" i know you mentioned something about being interested in Doctor Crane, but maybe Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin) he's rich and it would make sense he show up at the Superherione HQ, Poison Ivy (toxins vines, could lead to some interesting situations) you mentioned Supergirl catching feelings for a boy, well maybe Barbara gets a boy ( or girl? ) as well (anything you can do i can do better)

3. probably more peril, definitely more situations with the GCPD ( ill add more later)

4. i feel like the writing has improved since the first part of this story, i might re-read this story and come back to this section later
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

RavenClaw wrote:
2 years ago
I am going to write my current thoughts if anything changes ill be sure to update

1. A. My favorite sequence is Batgirl (supergirl) and Dr Kinsey, just something about that dynamic that i love, its like she's a villain but hides it very well,

Thanks. I was very much inspired to see what I could do with a psychological storyline involving a superheroine. There seemed to be a number of different direction in which a psychologist could take a superheroine.

B. The Superherione HQ Such a unique idea, going undercover in a strip club for superheriones

This idea was to see how far a superheroine would go to "do the right thing". I also wanted to have Batgirl give in to her darker desires while excusing it as something important for her superheroine activities.

Update ( maybe have one of the patrons mention something about Batgirls magazine photoshoot and have that affect her in some way )

I do want to get back to the photoshoot at some point. Not sure just how at this point, but I'll come up with something.

C. The Photoshoot having batgirl submit for a photoshoot and having it turn out the way it did was a lovely read

2. more "Villain's" i know you mentioned something about being interested in Doctor Crane, but maybe Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin) he's rich and it would make sense he show up at the Superherione HQ, Poison Ivy (toxins vines, could lead to some interesting situations) you mentioned Supergirl catching feelings for a boy, well maybe Barbara gets a boy ( or girl? ) as well (anything you can do i can do better)

I'm in the process of developing something with Supergirl's love interest. Batgirl will be involved...

3. probably more peril, definitely more situations with the GCPD ( ill add more later)

The GCPD will be appearing again soon. The awkwardness between Barbara Gordon's relationship with the commissioner is something I want to exploit.

4. i feel like the writing has improved since the first part of this story, i might re-read this story and come back to this section later
Much appreciated :)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

--The ones were they are slowly "corrupted" (shown the benefits of a more carnal path), and the ones were the peril comes from being revealed and they have to go along mostly to keep up a pretense

2. Other than the superheroines, which character(s) would you like to see more in upcoming plot lines?
-- Ivy could be interesting

3. What situation(s) would you like to see in the future?
-- A follow up, sort of, of when Supergirl was mistaken for a stripper outside the club, either deciding the play along/infiltrate, or Batgirl convincing/pressuring her into it.

4. What can I improve on or what am I doing right in my writing style? (This is to help me improve my writing abilities as well as let me know what I'm doing well enough.)
-- Tbh, I've generally enjoyed all of it (though more when Kinsey is using her mind the twist the heroines than the chapter(s) indicating it was through technological means)

As an indication of what I've liked, one of my favorite stories on this site is the 10 year old (unfinished) New Supergirl Story by the young and promising Sugarcoater
martinbill
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

a. Batgirl getting beaten and unmasked, Supergirl being publicly defeated.

2. Other characters?
a. Penguin/Falcone (defeating Batgirl), Arkham guards defeating Batgirl, Catwoman, Poison Ivy/Harley Quinn, GCPD as foes.

3. Storylines?
a. Batgirl getting unmasked publicly, dealing with fallout (maybe she's sent to Arkham?), Supergirl defeated (maybe she's arrested as well?)

4. More updates!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl’s follow-up sessions with Dr. Kinsey served as informal dating advice therapy. With Dr. Kinsey’s suggestions and recommendations, Supergirl soon found herself in a budding romance one of her alter-ego’s co-workers. While Linda Danvers continued to work side-by-side with Peter, Supergirl began a relationship with him.

When the press got wind of the superheroine’s romance, the affair dominated every news stream—the public could not seem to get enough of the idea of the Girl of Steel having a romantic partner. Photos of the two holding hands, walking together, sitting beside one another in public and any other sort of intimate moment were slathered on Twitter, social media sites, newspapers and websites.

Supergirl had a hard time enjoying any privacy with Peter. As she had presented herself to Peter as Supergirl, the superheroine dared not dress in anything other than her Supergirl costume as the risk of someone seeing the similarities between Supergirl and Linda Danvers would destroy the civilian secret identity she had worked hard to build up over the past three years. Consequently, Supergirl went on every date with Peter dressed in her sexy red boots, short red miniskirt, tight blue unisuit and flowing red cape. Not that Peter—or anyone else for that matter—had an issue with the lack of variety. This was Supergirl, and part of her allure was the sexy sueprheroine outfit.

Supergirl’s constant publicity served Dr. Kinsey’s scheme perfectly. The media’s sycophantic adoration of Supergirl and their glowing coverage of her romance irritated Batgirl. But what infuriated Batgirl was the media’s juxtaposition of the wholesome Supergirl and her sweet romance to lustful Batgirl and her crass spread in Penthouse. The mainstream media slathered praise on Supergirl, holding her up as a model for young girls, while indirectly insinuating how Batgirl served as a bad influence on young girls.

Dr. Kinsey’s sexual therapy had been so successful on Batgirl that the superheroine’s cognitive dissonance allowed her to view her sexual activity as little more than an extension of her detective work. Seeing how the media presented her as some sort of sexual deviant as based on the Penthouse spread and growing rumors of Batgirl’s late night lascivious behavior, made her feel betrayed. And Batgirl could not deny those rumors; doing so would cause the media to suggest Batgirl was protesting a bit too much, implying her sexual escapades were no mere rumor. The media was making too much money on Batgirl clickbait. The media would not lose such a significant source of revenue by doing the right thing.

Supergirl was to blame for it all. If the media but knew what Supergirl had done to her…and what she had done to Supergirl! But releasing the video of her last interaction with the Girl of Steel was out of the question. Doing so would seem petty, and the media would no doubt present such a gesture as spiteful jealousy. Nonetheless, the thought of the video being released for all to see would be insanely hot…

Dr. Kinsey needed to be consulted about this. Barbara picked up her phone and booked an urgent session for the following evening. Dr. Kinsey obliged Barbara; she could sense something significant was affecting her, and delaying the session might cause Barbara to calm down. An anxious and angry Barbara was much easier to manipulate than a calm and collected Batgirl.

The following evening, Barbara arrived at Dr. Kinsey’s office in her full Batgirl regalia. Once she finished unburdening herself to Eva, she was going to spend the night kicking some serious ass.

It took a full 15 minutes for Barbara to explain the issue with Supergirl. She had some difficulty presenting her case without coming across as resentful, but Dr. Kinsey coaxed it all out of her. Batgirl finally leaned back in her chair and waited for Dr. Kinsey’s response.

“I’m not sure Batgirl. Are you certain this is an issue for her?”

In her coaxing, Dr. Kinsey had steered Batgirl into claiming she was concerned about Supergirl losing herself in her relationship with Peter. Batgirl’s contention was that Supergirl was no longer as active as she had been prior her public announcement of her relationship. Unless the relationship was at least curbed somewhat, Supergirl might lose herself to infatuation and the world would lose the Girl of Steel.

“I’ll admit I was angry with Supergirl, but this matter is greater than my problems with her.”

Dr. Kinsey nodded, acknowledging Batgirl’s feigned concern for Supergirl. Beneath her calm veneer, Dr. Kinsey was radiating excitement. She had succeeded in breaking Batgirl’s honesty, and now she was in a position to fracture the superheroine’s relationship with the Girl of Steel for good. Batgirl only needed a slight push and she would fall into the precipice Dr. Kinsey was opening up beneath her.

“And you’re willing to do whatever it takes? I do have an idea, but it would significantly impact your relationship with Supergirl…”

Dr. Kinsey let her voice trail off to remove the stigma of the suggestion. But she need not have done so; Batgirl was all-in.

“I am. For the sake of Supergirl.”

“Then let me work on a few details as this plan will involve the Gold Avenger.” Dr. Kinsey looked directly into Batgirl’s eyes. “And you’re sure about this?”

“As long as it’s to help Supergirl,” said Batgirl.

“Of course. For her sake,” Dr. Kinsey agreed with Batgirl. “This will take a few weeks, but rest assured that we will take good care of Supergirl. Now let’s talk about your progress at Superheroine HQ.”

Dr. Kinsey did not want to give Batgirl a chance to fully understand what was at stake. The superheroine may decide to back out. She needed to focus Batgirl on their doctor-patient relationship, thereby further asserting her increasing control over Batgirl’s psyche.

The remainder of the session was spent discussing the Gold Avenger and her immense popularity at the club. Dr. Kinsey was pleased by the way Barbara embraced her role as the club’s top stripper. And in order to maintain Barbara’s enthusiasm in her role as the Gold Avenger, Dr. Kinsey encouraged Barbara to share the information she had garnered from the likes of Carmine and Sal. She went so far as to reveal her role in the failed bust at Gotham Harbor (she blamed the failure on Gotham P.D.’s poorly planned encirclement of the harbor) though she left out her defeat at the hands of the Catwoman and her subsequent bondage in the hands of Detective Kaine.

Last edited by sugarcoater 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added to set up what is looming for the Girl of Steel. As always, please feel free to give any feedback on the writing and any grammar, spelling or format issues (as well as any other thoughts or reactions).

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great addition, the storytelling has me wanting more, Dr Kinsey is such a great manipulative character, can’t wait to see what’s in store
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

RavenClaw wrote:
2 years ago
Great addition, the storytelling has me wanting more, Dr Kinsey is such a great manipulative character, can’t wait to see what’s in store
perfect story, please ask for more frequent updates
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Alice wrote:
2 years ago
RavenClaw wrote:
2 years ago
perfect story, please ask for more frequent updates

I would never ask a author for more frequent updates, SC has made one of the best Batgirl erotic fanfics I’ve ever read, and I personally care more for quality over quantity which they have always delivered on
Clyde123
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Loving this story. Just a thought, maybe Dr Kinsey could persuade Supergirl to start sending sexy pictures to Peter. Batgirl could then hack her phone and leak the pictures....

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. Thanks for your efforts up to now.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wanted to thank you for your supportive comments and your desire to read more of my story. I genuinely do appreciate the feedback, critique, suggestions and compliments--they encourage me to put finger to keyboard and continue with my story. I'll try to finish the next section tonight and post it either tonight or tomorrow.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dr. Kinsey had to be careful in timing her gambit to push Batgirl towards an abyss from which she could never return. And she needed Supergirl to give in to the plan of using Peter for a PSA, while simultaneously setting up Peter for a “commitment test”—a test he must fail—to take place between the shooting and the release of the PSA. If he passed her test, her plan would have to be scrapped. And throughout the entire process, Supergirl had to believe she was making all the decisions. If she sensed Dr. Kinsey was pulling any strings, the consequences would be devastating.

It took a lot of Dr. Kinsey’s extensive skill as a psychologist to manipulate the Girl of Steel, but over the next half dozen sessions Supergirl herself came around to suggesting using Peter for her latest Superheroine Movement PSA. Once the suggestion was made, Dr. Kinsey began her pretense of being slightly distrustful of Peter’s devotion to her. It was a delicate process—she could not express too much distrust or Supergirl may pull back from the PSA and perhaps even Dr. Kinsey herself.

“…so we’re all set to film this Monday. Peter is excited to be a part of the project; he’s been very supportive.”

‘Of course he’s been supportive—he gets to be Supergirl’s boyfriend! He’d be supportive of anything your pretentious mind comes up with,’ Dr. Kinsey thought to herself as she smiled and nodded as the enthusiastic Girl of Steel outlined her plans for the PSA. This was to be the final session before the scheduled filming of the PSA. Dr Kinsey had asked all the right questions to bring out the Girl of Steel’s enthusiasm for her project.

Once Supergirl finished enumerating all the details, Dr. Kinsey sat in silence, a contemplative look on her face as she fingered her pendant. She needed to give the superheroine the impression she was just now formulating her concerns.

“Forgive me for asking Supergirl, but how long a relationship do you anticipate having with Peter?”

The question caught the Girl of Steel off-balance. Her enthusiasm was abruptly dampened by the sobering question.

Dr. Kinsey continued before Supergirl could respond. “From what you have told me, you don’t age at the same rate as humans. If that’s the case, we have to assume at some point your relationship will come to an end. And as this is your first romantic experience, we might assume your current infatuation—”

“It’s not an infatuation! What Peter and I have is special! It’s—”

Dr. Kinsey raised her hand, cutting off the petulant superheroine. “I don’t mean to disparage your romantic romp, but as we have repeatedly emphasized: we do not delude ourselves in our sessions. That includes me being open and honest with you. If I humor your fantasy, I am complicit in your delusion. You are not paying me to be your friend or confidant, you are paying me to be your psychologist. As such, I must be honest with you at all times—no matter how painful the honesty may be.”

Supergirl bit her lip. Dr. Kinsey was forcing her to acknowledge the one aspect of her romance she had been unwilling to consider. And it was painful for the Girl of Steel.

“Okay, we can delay coming to a conclusion on the relationship itself, but we do need to talk about Peter. Since you have chosen to include him in your most recent PSA, you have essentially committed to him for the long-term. Are you confident in his commitment to you?”

“What do you mean?” asked Supergirl.

“Are you sure Peter would never cheat on you? I’m sorry to ask such an indelicate question, but that is a contingency you have to consider. If he is going to be in your PSA touting the importance of chastity, commitment and virtue, the two of you can’t break things off and expect people to take your PSA seriously.”

Supergirl sprang to Peter’s defense. Dr. Kinsey sat back, smiling at the Girl of Steel who proceeded to enumerate all the reasons Peter would not dare disrespect the one and only Supergirl! The plan was working: she had successfully maneuvered Supergirl into defending Peter to the point where she was ready to risk her reputation on his fidelity. Now she had to bring about the idea of her “commitment test”.

As she finished listing all the reasons Peter would not dare stray from her, Supergirl’s gaze fell on the green gem dangling from Dr. Kinsey’s pendant. The stone absorbed her attention and she felt her focus slipping as a strange yet somehow familiar sensation began to overwhelm her.

“Nonetheless, we need to test Peter’s commitment to you. I’m going to suggest you give him an opportunity to resist the temptation of another woman.”

The suggestion bothered Supergirl. She felt her heart rate speed up. Her hands were clammy and she began to perspire. “Why would we need to do that?”

“As you’re clearly planning on escalating matters between you and Peter—and as you’re no doubt going to continue making PSAs featuring the two of you—we need to make sure Peter is going to be a part of your life for at least the next few months. We can’t have scandal surrounding Supergirl’s boyfriend. Better we put Peter to the test now than later. And after all, haven’t you just told me how much you trust him? If there is no risk of disloyalty, what is the issue?”

Supergirl realized she had no counter to Dr. Kinsey’s suggestion. Perhaps it was because her mind was in a jumble or because Dr. Kinsey was right. If she truly meant what she said—and clearly she did—she could trust Peter to do the right thing.

“Okay Dr. Kinsey, what do you suggest we do?” Supergirl wanted to hurry things up. Her head was beginning to pound and she could feel sweat begin to drip down her back.

“Take Peter to a strip club. In fact, take him to Gotham’s premier strip club. But take him as his co-worker and friend. Try to push him into going in for a private lap dance with the club’s top stripper.” Dr. Kinsey made a show of looking through her desk drawers until she pulled out the Gotham City Journal magazine. Flipping through the pages, Dr. Kinsey randomly stopped on a feature article highlighting one of Gotham’s premier strip club. The article focused on the club’s hottest superheroine stripper: the Gold Avenger.

“In your civilian alter-ego, you can buy Peter a private lap dance with her—the Gold Avenger. If he can resist her, you can feel fully confident in moving forward with your relationship and your PSAs.”

Supergirl’s head was spinning. She needed to get out, she needed some fresh air.

“You want me…to do what?” Supergirl was not quite clear on Dr. Kinsey’s proposition.

“Look, you cannot take the chance of Peter making the Girl of Steel look naive or clueless. You need to make certain he is faithful to you, that he can resist any temptation. Otherwise, your PSA will fail miserably, and so too will the Movement.”

The point made sense, though Supergirl could not quite follow Dr. Kinsey’s logic. The room was spinning. She had to get out now, and agreeing to Dr. Kinsey’s plan was the fastest way to make her abrupt exit.

“Okay…I…I’ll do it.” Supergirl stood up to leave, gripping the back of her chair to steady herself. “Email me the details please. I have to…go…” Supergirl’s voice trailed off. Her legs were wobbling as she desperately made her way towards the office door.

Dr. Kinsey kept her eyes on the article to avoid acknowledging Supergirl’s physical state. The pendant was having too much of an effect on the Girl of Steel, but removing it—and thereby removing its effect on Supergirl—would reveal the source of Supergirl’s weakness.

But there was little risk of the pendant’s power being discovered. Supergirl was already stumbling out the door while making some excuse about sensing danger and needing to help. Dr. Kinsey glanced up as Supergirl walked out. “I’ll send you the email with all the details this evening,” she called out to the disheveled and discombobulated superheroine.

Dr. Kinsey waited a good long while after Supergirl left her office before taking out her phone and calling Barbara. The Gold Avenger had a unique and intriguing mission in store for her, and it would be critical she follow Dr. Kinsey’s precise instructions.

Barbara was surprised to see Dr. Kinsey number pop up on her smartphone. As she rarely called her—there appointments were generally set up over email or text—Barbara assumed Dr. Kinsey had something urgent to discuss.

“Remember what we talked about at our session a few weeks ago? Involving Supergirl? The time has come to put our plan into action. Can you make it to my office this evening after seven?”

“I’ll be there!"

Barbara felt a thrill of excitement course through her body. Despite being an educated woman in her early 20s with a penchant for justice, Barbara Gordon was not immune to interpersonal drama. And with the mutual forbidden sexual attraction between Supergirl and her, Barbara could not resist going along with Dr. Kinsey’s plan to debase the mighty Girl of Steel. When she arrived at Dr. Kinsey’s office that evening, she had a hard time sitting still as Dr. Kinsey slowly and deliberately went over her plan.

“And you’re sure you lined your Gold Avenger mask with enough lead? If Supergirl figures out what’s going on…” Dr. Kinsey didn’t need to finish her thought, Barbara knew well enough what Supergirl was capable of doing.

“I’m positive. And besides, why would she want to check out some stripper’s identity? She’ll feel awkward being in a strip club anyway.”

That was true enough. Supergirl would likely wait by the bar instead of sitting closer to the stage. And if she could be persuaded to go with some other co-workers, she would be too focused on hiding her secret identity. Nonetheless, Dr. Kinsey proceeded to give Barbara the necessary details, emphasizing the importance of conveying to Supergirl’s alter-ego how Peter resisted her advances.

“Be sure to give that man the fuck of his life,” Dr. Kinsey reminded Barbara. “He needs to fantasize about you when he’s with Supergirl.”

“I don’t think we need to worry about that.” Barbara winked at Dr Kinsey, “The Gold Avenger knows how to satisfy her men.”

Dr. Kinsey was moderately surprised by Barbara’s last comment as she had never referenced, directly or indirectly, her sexual activity at Superheroine HQ. This was a first. And it was an interesting development. She would revisit this point after the session; for now she needed to focus on corrupting Peter.

“And I’ll keep Supergirl off-balance by surprising her at the club. She missed the key detail of revealing her secret identity by taking her boyfriend to the club undercover. She shouldn’t be hard to single out in her group. Supergirl will be so flustered, she won’t think about what is going on with you and Peter. And I’ll keep her busy at the table by creating a backstory as to our past. With her focus on maintaining her secret identity and following my lead, she won’t have time to think about the Gold Avenger.”

Barbara licked her lips at the thought of the flustered Girl of Steel. She had enjoyed beating and sexually humiliating Supergirl, but the psychological breakdown of the arrogant superheroine sounded delicious.

“Then we are all set for next Thursday night.” Dr. Kinsey stood up and smiled at Barbara. “You’re going to help Supergirl make a significant breakthrough. I hope you can appreciate what a great influence you’re going to have on her.”

Barbara reminded herself of what a great influence she was on Supergirl throughout her ride home, while she undressed, and as she pleasured herself watching her video of Supergirl being dominated by Batgirl.

Supergirl found herself dreading taking Peter to Superheroine HQ. Several times she had written and rewritten an email to get out of going through with the plan. But somehow she found herself incapable of clicking “send”. There was something about disappointing Dr. Kinsey that daunted Supergirl. The email remained in the “draft” folder unsent, and she finally resigned herself to attending the gentlemen’s club.

Supergirl felt intensely self-conscious entering Superheroine HQ. Thankfully, Peter was accompanied by several co-workers and friends, which allowed her to blend in with the group and reduce her anxiety.

Thankfully, the group had reserved a private booth. Between the dimmer lighting in that area and the company of others, Supergirl felt a bit less self-conscious. But her comfort did not last long as one of Peter’s friends began flirting with her. What made matters worse was Peter supporting his friend’s efforts! Supergirl tried to focus on being rational: clearly Peter did not know Linda was Supergirl, and by supporting his friend he was showing himself to be a good person. Would it be wrong for her alter-ego to flirt back and perhaps have a little dalliance of her own? It would serve Peter right for not being interested in Linda.

But outside of being mildly receptive to Peter’s friend’s advances, Supergirl was still uncomfortable and was having a hard time following through on her purpose for being at the club. Her pretense of going to the club with Peter and her co-workers was to expose high end gentlemen’s clubs as exploitive dens of iniquity. She had suggested going to Gotham as no one would recognize them, and a weekend in Gotham would be a fun getaway.

Everything was going according to plan, yet still Supergirl hesitated to move on to the next step. There was just something so wrong about setting up Peter with a private lap dance. The very act severely conflicted with everything Supergirl stood for! She suddenly felt anxious. It was so out-of-character for her to be in a gentlemen’s club. ‘I just need to get outside for a moment,’ she thought to herself as she looked towards the exit.

Then something caught her attention. Standing by the bar was a familiar face. Before she could look away, their eyes locked.

‘What’s Dr. Kinsey doing here?!’ Supergirl began to panic! She suddenly realized what was happening! The woman knew who Peter was, and her social group was so small that there was no way Dr. Kinsey would mistake Linda Danvers for anyone but Supergirl! Before she could slouch down in the private booth, Dr. Kinsey’s eyes latched onto hers. She politely nodded at Supergirl, who quickly looked away.

At first the table engaged in work-related conversation and then moved to small talk about various social circumstances involving other co-workers. Supergirl tried to politely engage in the conversation, but her mind was elsewhere. She tried to convince herself of the insignificance of Dr. Kinsey’s discovery of her secret identity. Nonetheless, she was bothered. How had she not anticipated this? It was so unlike her—she had been so fastidious in maintaining her secret identity!

At the bar, Dr. Kinsey sipped her drink while watching the Supergirl’s booth in mirror behind the bar. She felt a sense of satisfaction as her plan was working to perfection. She had uncovered Supergirl’s alter-ego with ease: there was no mistaking the shy yet attractive blonde at the side booth as the Girl of Steel. Despite her attempts to appear average, Supergirl’s beauty and athleticism could not be hidden from anyone who knew what to look for.

Back at the booth, Supergirl struggled to keep calm and be a part of the conversation. She awkwardly fumbled in responding to Leon, Peter’s friend who clearly had a thing for Linda. The rest of the table, perhaps in part due to the effects of their second round of drinks, were titillated by the thought of the typically reserved and generally anti-social Linda getting some serious male attention. Their names alone served as a source of entertainment as the group began to tease Leon. But whereas Linda was awkward and self-conscious, Leon was confident and self-effacing. His smooth manners and good looks were enough to intrigue Supergirl, who was finishing her second drink, to be distracted. But her mind was still racing with the thought of Dr. Kinsey at the bar.

‘What is she up to?!’ Supergirl desperately wanted to go ask her, yet she was unsure as to whether the nod was one of recognition or simply a polite nod to someone with whom she had accidentally made eye-contact. She finally glanced back at the bar. Dr. Kinsey was subtly tapping her ear. Supergirl clued in on Dr. Kinsey’s signal.

“I’m here to help you Supergirl. I know how uncomfortable you must feel and I wanted to be here for you.” Dr. Kinsey was whispering into her hand—only Supergirl’s super-hearing could pick up what she was saying. “In a minute, pretend you just noticed me and wave me over. Then follow my lead.” Dr. Kinsey paused for a second before whispering, “Nod if you understand.” Though the statement seemed to be merely a request for affirmation, the way she phrased it—along with Supergirl’s nodding compliance—had the intended purpose of establishing her dominance in the situation.

A moment later, Dr. Kinsey was standing in front of Supergirl’s booth looking down on Linda. “I thought I recognized you Linda! What are you doing here?!”

“Hi…I—

“Linda and I are former college roommates,” Dr. Kinsey explained to the table before turning back to face Linda. “It’s so good to see you again! I think it’s been something like five years since we last saw each other!”

“Yeah…” Supergirl struggled to come up with any sort of follow-up to Dr. Kinsey’s overture.

“I’m sorry to interrupt you all, but it was such a surprise—a pleasant surprise—to see Linda again! Please allow me to buy you all a drink to make up for the intrusion.” Dr. Kinsey signaled for one of the waitresses. Before anyone could politely decline her offer, Dr. Kinsey was placing her order with the scantily-clad server.

“Why don’t you join us?” The request came from one of Peter’s friends. The group shifted in the booth to allow Dr. Kinsey room to scoot in.

“Thank you. I don’t normally crash other people’s parties, but this is such a special occasion. My name is Eva.” Dr. Kinsey introduced herself. It did not take long for the group to warm up to Eva. She was gregarious yet polite; she asked engaging questions and actively listened. And her generous offer of ordering a second round for the table did not go unappreciated.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Newest section added. I have not finished the second scene, but I did not want to delay the update for much longer. I'll be working on the scene in the days/week to come.
On the plus side, I already have the sequence of events following the scene at Superheroine HQ completed (minus a little revising).

As always, your reactions, thoughts, suggestions and critique are valued and appreciated. Thank you for your patience and your interest in my story.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

How did the good doctor know Linda's name?
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

sugarcoater wrote:
2 years ago
Newest section added. I have not finished the second scene, but I did not want to delay the update for much longer. I'll be working on the scene in the days/week to come.
On the plus side, I already have the sequence of events following the scene at Superheroine HQ completed (minus a little revising).

As always, your reactions, thoughts, suggestions and critique are valued and appreciated. Thank you for your patience and your interest in my story.
Doctor, she knows from Barbara as Batgirl what her name is Supergirl. She suggests that Ms Doktor stealthily put in Linda's pocket pink krypton in this club, which makes Linda feel more horny and begins to watch the Gold Bat show with great passion and then drags her boyfriend to her apartment for great sex. And in the next session with the psychologist Supergirl get her new white rubber gloss super outfit with a golden S symbol, highlighted by her white leather high tight gloss boots lined on the inside with pink krypton plates, Linda with great passion quickly dresses up in her new rubber supe otfitwhich makes her a voluptuous Superior Girl

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great addition. This doctor is very good in how she has minipulated Batgirl and Supergirl. Looking forward to what is next.
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great addition as always, love how Barbara covered her mask with lead so Supergirl can't see through, can't wait to see where this goes.
Alice
Sargeant
Sargeant

when will there be an update of this wonderful story?
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Agreed, it's a great story. But, like many, unfortunately, it seems the longer the story gets with numerous storylines, the longer between updates until they just stop at some point. We may be there.
AddictedA1
Neophyte
Neophyte

I really hope this story would continue someday
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I appreciate reading that some people are enjoying the story, and I definitely have more planned out. I currently have about ten pages written but need to tighten it. Work has been the main culprit in slowing me down.
For what it’s worth, I will keep the story going until I connect all the dots and wrap it up properly. It has been an enjoyable process to practice my writing skills on a forum I enjoy being involved in.
So thank you for your interest in the story and your posts. I will do my best to have an update worthy of this delay in early February at the latest.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

“So what’s the occasion?” asked Eva.

“It’s strictly business,” grinned Leon.

“We’re working on an exclusive report of Gotham’s strip clubs.” Peter gestured towards the stage. “This is all research.”

The line sounded lame enough as it was, and all-the-worse by the arrival of the second round of drinks.

Eva winked at Leon as she thanked the waitress who was placing the drinks on the table. “So that means your investigative team needs to have the full HQ experience. I may just have to order something more than this second round of drinks.”

The table—aside from Supergirl—was intrigued as to what this alluring woman was suggesting.

“What do you have in mind?” asked Leon.

“Who’s the most intrepid reporter here?”

The young brunette sitting beside Peter nudged him. “After your report on Exxtasy, that’s go to be you Peter.”

Peter shrugged in a show of humility, though he was hardly going to dissuade Eva of his intrepid nature. His curiosity was piqued—what did this woman have planned?

“If you’re going to investigate this place properly, you need to at least sample some of the goods.”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?” Linda blurted out before she could stop herself. She was well aware of Dr. Kinsey’s plan, but sitting in the club amid all the scantily clad women made her anxious.

Dr. Kinsey flashed Supergirl a look of irritation. She had anticipated Supergirl’s hesitancy, but the Girl of Steel’s sense of propriety continued to be s source of annoyance. Eva turned towards Peter and smiled. “Oh I don’t think Peter will mind.”

Peter indicated he had no qualms about sampling the goods.

Eva grinned. “Then we need to treat this young man to a proper lap dance. Please, allow me.”

Dr. Kinsey excused herself from the table before anyone could protest. Supergirl looked over at Peter. He seemed a bit more excited about the lap dance than she would have liked. Instinctively, she looked over at Leon. ‘If Peter is going to enjoy himself, then so is Linda.’

“So are you going to sample the goods too, or is our company enough to keep you here?” As she asked the question, Linda seductively placed a hand on Leon’s thigh.

The abrupt change in attitude was a pleasant surprise for Leon. “I’m enjoying the company just fine,” he smiled back at Linda.

“I’ll do my best to make sure our company can compete with the women on stage,” Linda said with an edge of seduction. She enunciated her words carefully to make sure Peter, who was distractedly eyeing the strippers on stage, could hear her.

Leon was aroused by the abrupt attitude change in the previously reserved Linda, and he turned his attention to the suddenly interesting babe.

“It must have been fascinating having a future psychologist as a roommate,” Leon remarked. “Did she ever probe you? As a project for a class?”

Supergirl could guess what made Leon smile as he asked the question. But seeing Peter’s eyes fixated on the stage, she decided to play things up a bit.

“We had a few intimate girls’ nights, if you know what I mean.” Supergirl hesitated, then added, “She was really good.”

Supergirl was coy in keeping the details of her fictional relationship with Eva vague. Whatever she could describe would not match what Leon was envisioning.

Supergirl and Leon were well into their flirtatious repartee when Eva returned with a stunning vision in gold.

“We have your superheroine!” Eva announced, gesturing at the masked babe in a tight gold unisuit that left little to the imagination.

“So who is the man for whom the Gold Avenger has been requested?” The masked woman’s tone would have been comical as it was overly dramatic, but her stunning appearance added a legitimate authority to her persona.

Peter, who was staring appreciatively at the golden vision, had to be nudged into indicating he was the man for whom she had been requested.

“You will need to come to the Gold Avenger’s headquarters so you can properly be debriefed as to what the Gold Avenger needs from you.” The superheroine stripper gestured towards the club’s backrooms.

Peter bumped his knee sidling out from the booth. The Gold Avenger took Peter by the hand and led him past the main stage and through the curtain leading to the private rooms. She felt Peter’s pulse racing as she pulled him into the private room.

“What’s your name again handsome?” the Gold Avenger whispered in the young man’s ear as she guided him to the large leather chair in the center of the room.

“Peter,” he murmured as he sat down, already entranced by the dreamlike quality of the moment.

“Well, Peter, I can see you like what you see.” The Gold Avenger reached down between Peter’s legs and gently caressed his hardening erection. “How would you like to get to know me on a more personal level?”

Peter nodded enthusiastically. He was already on the verge of climaxing, and the Gold Avenger could sense that. Fortunately for Peter, she knew how to play things. She pulled her hand back to allow the young man to regain temporary control over his lust. But Peter had to kept in a state of constant distraction.

For a moment, Peter hesitated. Was this okay? How would Supergirl react to this if she found out? Peter’s hesitation was soon brushed aside.

Despite being fully aware of the unimagined privilege of dating Supergirl, the masked blonde bombshell with the unbelievably sexy body tightly wrapped in the provocative gold unisuit and thigh-high boots rubbing her practically bare ass seductively against his crotch was something he could not be expected to resist. And when she straddled him and pressed her bouncing breasts in his face as she continued to grind up on his crotch, all thoughts of the superheroine vanished from his mind.

“So what do you say Peter?” the Gold Avenger whispered as she began to unbuckle his belt. “Do you want to get up close and personal with the one and only Gold Avenger?”

Peter nodded his head as it was a bit difficult to articulate his words with the stripper’s tits smushed in his face.

The Gold Avenger stepped back and pulled Peter to his feet in order to remove his pants. Feeling her hands on his inner thigh further heightened his arousal.

Tossing his pants aside, she pushed Peter back into the chair and resumed her lap dance. She let Peter rub and massage her breasts, but when he buried his face in her chest the Gold Avenger grasped Peter by his hair and pulled his head back. “No man may see the Gold Avenger naked! You shall submit to being blindfolded and restrained if you wish to fully experience the Gold Avenger.”

“I do!” Peter exclaimed. In his aroused state, he would have consented to anything.

“Then sit back mortal. You shall be restrained by the gilded lasso and rendered sightless by the golden blindfold.

A minute later, Peter was blindfolded and tied to the chair. But as he waited in eager anticipation, Barbara Gordon quickly went through Peter’s wallet until she found his driver’s license. She quickly committed his address to memory before replacing the wallet in his pants. Then she removed Peter’s phone. Keeping Peter distracted by throwing out various Gold Avenger lines, Barbara quickly downloaded an undetectable app on his phone.

Completely oblivious to Barbara Gordon’s actions, Peter was doing his best to control his arousal. Whatever was about to happen, he did not want to climax prematurely.

“Now prepare yourself for the ultimate sexual privilege: the Gold Avenger shall allow you to pleasure her.” Barbara was done with Peter and it was time for the Gold Avenger to finish him off.

Peter’s pulse was racing in anticipation. In this moment, Supergirl did not exist. His entire mind was bent upon sexually satisfying the golden superheroine.

The Gold Avenger straddled Peter, pulled aside the thin gold fabric tightly covering her delicious pussy, and lowered herself onto Peter’s powerful erection. He almost came on contact as he felt the sweet sensation of the Gold Avenger’s pussy envelop his manhood as she let him bury his cock deep within her womanhood.

“Ohhh fuck!” Peter moaned as the Gold Avenger slowly lifted and lowered herself on Peter’s erection. Despite all his focus on resisting climax, he could not help himself. And when he heard the Gold Avenger moan “Oh Peter! You’re so big!” he could hold out no longer. He pressed his hips up against the Gold Avenger and climaxed.

“Please…don’t tell my friends what happened between us,” begged Peter. “Shhhh,” the Gold Avenger seductively placed her finger on Peter’s lips. “What happens in the Gold Club stays in the Gold Club. I’ll take care of everything,” she cooed in Peter’s ear. “Just be sure to clean yourself off.”

The Gold Avenger walked over to the stack of folded towels on one of the shelves in the private room and tossed one to Peter. He cleaned himself as the Gold Avenger readjusted her gold unisuit.

“Just follow my lead Peter,” said the Gold Avenger. Once Peter was dressed, she took him again by the hand and walked him back to his group’s booth.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added. This is building up to the moment of crisis for Supergirl and a significant change in Batgirl and Supergirl's relationship.
Thank you as always for your interest in my story, and I appreciate your patience with the updates. For what it's worth, I have the next section close to ready to go. My schedule gets hectic at times, which is the reason for the longer delays between updates. But for what it's worth, the story will have a full arc and finish properly.
And, as always, any feedback is appreciated and helpful.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing. So Dr. Kinsey has corrupted both Batgirl and Supergirl with Supergirl working at a strip club.
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

a most wonderful addition as always
Clyde123
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Another great chapter. So pleased to see this story continuing. Can't wait to see what is in store for Supergirl.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I moved the section that was here further down and added the other part of the scene to it. I wanted to keep it all together in order to maintain the congruity of the sequence.
Last edited by sugarcoater 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added. The focus is on Supergirl at the moment, but will soon be incorporating Batgirl with the focus on Batgirl. My focus at the moment is the mental manipulation of Supergirl and her struggles in maintaining two identities.

As always, your thoughts and feedback are greatly appreciated. I don't want to focus too much on the psychological aspects of the situation, so let me know if there is too much focus on Supergirl's thoughts. That aside, some action will be happening soon in the very next segment.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great work, love the detail on the Linda/Supergirl, can't wait to see what you do with Batgirl
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing. I like how you show Supergirl's inner struggle as the Doctor has turned Supergirl into her mind slave slut. I look forward to more installments and to see where this goes. I am thinking in turning Supergirl and Batgirl into call girls to do her bidding and bed whomever she tells them to.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Throughout Peter’s time in the Gold Club, Dr. Kinsey had kept Supergirl on her toes with her recollections of their shared experiences while Leon had kept Linda distracted in returning her flirtatious advances. Supergirl had a hard time following Dr. Kinsey’s lead, but somehow managed to corroborate the descriptions of their time together; Linda had an easier time reacting to Leon’s advances, and somehow found herself allowing him to surreptitiously rub her thighs. The third round of drinks also helped Supergirl loosen up. The Girl of Steel discovered she had a certain fondness for the exotic drink Eva had ordered for her.

Supergirl might have been curious enough to use her X-ray vision to check up on Peter and the Gold Avenger and Leon not slipped his hand up her thigh, beneath her black miniskirt, and up against her crotch. His move startled her. Yet even more startling was her reaction—Linda slowly spread her legs and gave Leon access to her womanhood! And when Peter returned from his lap dance, Linda made no move to dislodge Leon’s hand from between her thighs.

As he slid back into the booth, Peter looked flushed and somewhat embarrassed. The Gold Avenger was quick to come to his aid. “Your friend must be in a serious relationship,” said the superheroine stripper as she leaned over the table. “Most men want more than a lap dance from the Gold Avenger.” She patted Peter’s hand. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to prepare for my set.”

Peter was still entranced by the woman. He stared appreciatively as the Gold Avenger turned from the table and, despite wearing a high-cut skintight gold unisuit and with matching high-heel gold boots, walked elegantly with an air of authority to the club’s main stage. Peter’s responses to his friends razzing him about the lap dance were monosyllabic. He was still in a daze from the experience. Thankfully, the Gold Avenger soon took the stage and the group, other than Linda and Leon, was transfixed by the Gold Avenger’s dazzling and distracting performance.

Supergirl was bothered by the way the Golden Slut dominated the group’s attention, but at the moment she was distracted by a different concern. A nagging thought began to consume Supergirl: how did Dr. Kinsey know her alter-ego’s name? She was positive she had not revealed her civilian identity to her…or had she? No, there was no way she would have told the psychologist about Linda. But the issue would have to be set aside until she could schedule a session with Dr. Kinsey—she could not appear to be bothered by the discovery of her alter-ego.

Thankfully, Supergirl had something to distract her.

Paradoxically, Leon both excited and infuriated the Girl of Steel. Something in her stirred, and she was roused by her irritation with Peter. Why didn’t he care that Leon was making a move on his girl friend?! Sure, Linda and Peter had never been an item, but they were close. And how dare Leon make a move on Peter’s girlfriend?!

The source of Supergirl’s frustration—something she would come to understand all-too-late—was in her inability to properly separate Supergirl from Linda on an emotional level. Though she knew it was illogical, Supergirl was angry at Peter for his apathetic attitude towards Leon’s advances on Linda. Peter should be irate! The disassociation between Supergirl and Linda was becoming untenable. Whereas Supergirl felt a hot flash of anger as Leon’s fingers slipped against Linda’s red satin thong, Linda felt a thrill of excitement as Leon’s fingers slid over her womanhood. Yet it was both Supergirl and Linda who felt the inception of an orgasm brought on by Leon’s exploring fingers.

‘This is so wrong!’ Supergirl thought to herself.

Though the superheroine knew the parameters and limitations of Linda’s relationship with Peter, the two identities created a crisis for the Girl of Steel. The only satisfying solution to her resentment for Peter’s reaction to the Gold Avenger and lack of attention to Linda was to give in to Leon’s advances…which she had been doing for the past ten minutes. A warm feeling of arousal was building inside Supergirl. She started to imagine what it would be like to let Leon take her back to his pad. A devious plan began to take form.

As Linda and Leon continued their private conversation—the others at the table had politely engaged in their own conversation to allow the two some intimacy—Leon continued to gently rub a finger up and down Linda’s satin thong. And as Eva and Peter were discussing his experience with the Golden Bitch, Linda made a move to let Leon know how serious she was about his advances. Reaching below the table, she took ahold of Leon’s probing finger and slipped it beneath her thong. The bold move surprised both Leon and Supergirl: Leon paused in mid-sentence and Linda quietly gasped.

It was in part due to Supergirl’s sexual indulgence with Batgirl that prevented her from catching herself behaving so unexpectedly and out-of-character. As Leon’s finger played with her pussy, Supergirl’s mind flashed back to her night at Dr. Kinsey’s office when she had fucked the hell out of Batgirl. Her mind also slipped back to the time Batgirl completely dominated her sexually! The recollections served as an unforeseen turn-on. Between involuntarily fantasizing over Batgirl and voluntarily allowing Leon to touch her—all while Linda attempted to carry on a conversation—Supergirl found herself giving in to a darker desire. As Leon slowly finger-fucked her to orgasm beneath the table, the inevitable and scandalous thought came to Supergirl’s mind: what if she let Leon fuck Linda? Would that be so wrong?

Over the next few minutes, as Leon made her lustful and wet, Supergirl rationalized why Linda having sex with Leon would not constitute Supergirl cheating on Peter. One immediate benefit of Linda having a fling was allaying any suspicion of her being Supergirl. Though no one had made any connections, there were budding rumors in the far corners of the internet where conspiracy theories flourished. Shutting down any such dialogue before it moved onto mainstream forums was worthwhile.

Linda took a sip of her drink—it was an exotic variation of a hurricane with a delicious aftertaste to it—and concluded that the more debauched Linda became, the less likely anyone would be to connect her to Supergirl. ‘Leon needs to fuck Linda…for Supergirl’s sake,’ rationalized the Girl of Steel. Her decision was further cemented as she watched the Gold Avenger’s final routine on stage. The Golden Slut was practically staring at Peter as she performed her pole dance on stage, and Peter’s eyes were fixated on the superheroine stripper as she danced and thrust herself on the pole. ‘Leon needs to give it to Linda hard tonight,’ Supergirl concluded.

Had Supergirl been more aware, or had she any previous experience with the substance, she would have recognized the effect of Exxxtasy in her drink. But as Dr. Kinsey had anticipated, in Supergirl’s heightened state of anxiety and arousal there was no way the Girl of Steel would be aware of the drug and its effects. But though she was unaware of the drug’s effects, the Exxtasy was just as powerful on the Kryptonian as it was on any human. And despite her best efforts to downplay what was going on between herself and Leon, by the time the group left the booth everyone knew Linda was going home with Leon.

Going home with Leon was more accurately described as going to a hotel room with Leon. As the group lived in Metropolis, a detail no one had considered until they were all stumbling out of Superheroine HQ, there was no opportunity for a nonchalant invitation to swing on over to a nearby apartment or Uber to a nearby condo. For a moment, the amorous evening seemed as though it might come to a premature end.

It was Dr. Kinsey who helpfully suggested the intoxicated couple get a room at the hotel where she was staying: The Gotham Hotel on East 46th. There had been a large selection of available rooms when she had checked in, and it was no trouble to share an Uber. After a brief moment of false modesty, Linda and Leon thanked Eva and the two piled into the awaiting SUV that had just drawn up to the curb.

Linda’s female co-workers winked and smiled at Linda who was sidling up next to Leon. As the vehicle pulled away from the club, the intoxicated couple waved goodbye to the group, including a somewhat surprised Peter. Supergirl relished the look of wonderment on his face as he watched the innocent Linda—who looked suddenly quite sexy—vanish with Leon into the late night.

A somewhat awkward ten-minute drive brought the trio to the elegant entrance of The Gotham Hotel. There was an unspoken awkwardness between the three passengers: despite her intoxicated state-of-mind, Linda was not about to speak her lust into existence; Leon was distracted with his own carnal desires and was not interested in any further small talk; and Eva was content with the silence of her thoughts. After a few initial attempts at engaging his passengers, the Uber driver fell silent and simply turned up the music.

After Eva tipped the driver, the three entered the grand hotel lobby and walked up to the front desk. Seeing no receptionist readily available due to the late hour, Eva turned to Linda. “Why don’t you two take my room? This is a business trip, so I can write off the entire expense as a tax break. I’ll get a different room for tonight and you two lovebirds can enjoy the penthouse view.”

“You sure about that?” Linda was taken aback by Eva’s generosity. Yet she was already accepting the offer. She was in the thralls of sexual anticipation, which were intensified as Leon surreptitiously slipped his hand beneath Linda’s black miniskirt and squeezed her ass.

“Quite sure. I don’t need quite that extravagant a room, and you two will enjoy it more than I would,” Eva winked at Supergirl as she slipped the key card in Leon’s hand.

“Thanks!” Leon exclaimed. Normally a gentleman, he omitted the courteous obligatory objection to the offer. He was tantalized by the sweet piece of ass he was squeezing in his hand. He could not get this hot blonde babe rubbing up on him to a private room fast enough!

Eva smiled. “Go ahead you two, I’ll take care of the formalities down here. See you in the morning for a late breakfast.”

The plan was working to perfection. Dr. Kinsey was somewhat disappointed in having to give up her favorite penthouse suite, but she could not run the risk of Supergirl’s conscience reasserting itself. She was also unclear as to how effective the Exxxtasy would be on the Kryptonian. But watching the two bounding for the elevator confirmed the potency of the drug.

Leon led Linda to the elevator. The two were passionately kissing before the elevator door closed, and by the time they reached the penthouse Linda’s blouse was unbuttoned and her miniskirt was lying on the floor. Stumbling on one another, the two made their way to the far end of the small hallway to the double-doors of the penthouse. Linda had Leon’s belt unbuckled and was unzipping his pants as she almost fell into the living room area of the suite.

Despite it being past 2AM near the end of a long work week, Leon and Linda explored one another until four in the morning. Leon was surprised by his endurance—he made Linda climax three times; Supergirl was surprised by her eagerness—she let Leon make Linda cum several times. The ease with which the Girl of Steel let Leon fuck Linda was startling considering the superheroine’s work on her new PSA.

Just as it happened with Batgirl, Supergirl had developed her own dissociative identity disorder. The mental break developed gradually—almost imperceptibly—as Linda’s persona slowly evolved. And the break was entirely predictable: Linda had a larger social circle than Supergirl, Linda was present for more hours throughout the day than Supergirl, and Linda brought home the paycheck instead of Supergirl. As every document in Supergirl’s possession belonged to Linda, the only surprise was that the break had not manifested itself sooner.

The combination of sexual frustration from only permitting the mildest forms of amorous expressions from Peter and the unexpectedly brazen sexual attention from Leon in a strip club club served as the catalyst breaking Linda free of Supergirl’s restrictive control. Subsequently, Linda getting laid was inevitable. The depravation of amorous attention, sexual or otherwise, created a desperation in Linda’s psyche for any male attention. And being Supergirl’s pawn, her subordinate persona, made Linda all the more desirous of establishing her own romantic liaison. She had become covetous of Supergirl’s relationship with Peter. Consequently, Linda fell for Leon the moment he placed his hand on her thigh. From that point on, she would give him whatever he wanted.

Linda’s lustful longings played into Supergirl’s darker desires. The two personas shared the same subconscious, and within their shared subconscious germinated a budding sensuality, lust and debauchery. This shared subconsciousness let Supergirl give Linda over to Leon. Without yet understanding why, Supergirl put up no resistance for Linda—she simply let Leon have his way with her. But Supergirl was fully present when Leon stripped Linda naked, and it was Supergirl who gasped in ecstasy when Leon pushed himself inside Linda.

The civilian Linda needed some satisfying sex; the superheroine Supergirl wanted a good hard fuck. Leon provided both: he pushed Linda’s boundaries as the two sexed each other up throughout the penthouse, and he unknowingly gave Supergirl the dominating fuck she was craving when he bent her over living room table and gave it to her from behind.

The physical challenge for Supergirl was controlling herself as she let Linda be fucked. Without any Kryptonite, Supergirl had to keep Leon in control of Linda at all times. Conveniently enough, her lack of intimacy helped. Being sexually inexperienced put Leon in a position of control. Linda gave herself to Leon, letting Leon dominate her—she let him manipulate her body so as to fuck her in a variety of different positions. Supergirl focused on just taking what Leon gave Linda. And the Girl of Steel thoroughly enjoyed the experience of allowing herself to be dominated. Despite her identity disassociation, Supergirl was fully aware that she too was getting fucked by Leon. Being naked blended both identities—the scene playing out could have been either a shy reporter being taken by an attractive and athletic co-worker or a role-playing superheroine being fucked by a powerful villain.

Linda especially enjoyed having sex beside the large window looking out into the dark night of Gotham. Watching herself bucking up against Leon’s hard body was intensely erotic, and being naked allowed her to see both Linda and Supergirl being fucked. And though she had rationalized Linda’s sexual actions, a part of her wanted to let Leon know it was the Girl of Steel he was fucking. ‘It would blow his mind to know he’s having sex with Supergirl!’ She smiled at the thought.

But despite the thrill of what felt like a one-night stand and the powerful effects of the Exxxtasy, Leon inevitably began to feel his endurance waning. It was time to cum, and he wanted to finish Linda off properly in doing so. With her thighs firmly wrapped around his hips, he carried the blonde bombshell into the bedroom and dropped her on her back on the large king-size bed. Holding her legs up by his shoulders, he thrust himself once again inside Linda. Watching her mouth pucker as she moaned in pleasure as he pushed himself in and out of her wet pussy was an incredible turn-on for Leon.

On her back with her legs in the air while being repeatedly pumped by Leon, Supergirl finally admitted to herself that the Girl of Steel desperately needed some good sexual attention…and Leon was giving her some really good sexual attention. She loved the feeling of his hard slick body gliding up against hers. And she was wet all over. The two were practically slipping against one another as Leon embraced her while he drove himself harder and harder into Supergirl. He wanted to feel all of her body against his when he climaxed.

Timing it as best he could, Leon brought Linda to the verge of one last orgasm. As he felt Linda’s body tremble against his, he pushed one last time deep into her womanhood and let himself finally climax. His body tensed. He shuddered, tensed again, then he let himself release inside Linda.

“Oh my god!” Linda gasped as she felt herself orgasm in sync with Leon. The climax felt so good. But sensing Leon cumming inside her felt wrong…and yet so erotic! Leon had not merely climaxed inside Linda, a man had cum inside Supergirl!

“That was…amazing,” Leon panted as he lay on top of Linda. Lying there, he savored the sweet exhaustion of a powerful climax blended with the sensual feeling of Linda’s gorgeous body pressed against him.

Linda lay limp and languid beneath Leon, spread out on the bed with him still inside her. The two naked bodies slowly rose and fell against one as Linda and Leon caught their breath. It was Leon who recovered first. Pulling out of Linda, he rolled over on the bed and sat up.

“I’m just going to hop in the shower,” said Linda as she moved to the edge of the bed.

Leon turned to admire the sexy journalist make her way to the bathroom. “Mind if I join you?”

Linda smiled and coyly gestured for Leon to follow her. In the hot and steamy shower, the two shared one last orgasm before returning to the bed to try and catch a few hours of sleep.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I finished a new section--the remainder of the night's events between Linda and Leon--to the previous section and posted it all above. As I wrote where the earlier update once was, I wanted to keep the entire scene together as one addition so I moved it all together into the one post.
Batgirl will be taking the forefront of the action very soon as Supergirl has now put herself in a precarious position.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That was amazing. Love how she views her Linda persona to her Supergirl persona and how she allows Leon to have sex with her not knowing that while he is having sex with Linda, he is also having sex with Supergirl. This story gets more and more steamy and fun.
RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Great addition love the detail on Supergirls experience
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Breakfast in the hotel restaurant later that morning was awkward for Supergirl. She had not thought about it before then, but Dr. Kinsey knowing about her night with Leon made her uncomfortable. How could she talk to the psychologist about her PSA and The Superheroine Movement when the woman knew she had spent the night with Leon? Her one hope was for Dr. Kinsey to attribute her actions to Linda and allow Linda her little discretion.

Dr. Kinsey’s potential judgment was not the only issue for the Girl of Steel. The second issue that arose for Supergirl was how much she enjoyed having Leon fuck her. The man had charisma and charm…and a huge fucking cock! Though she was no longer a virgin—Batgirl had seen to that—she had never been penetrated so deeply as she had by Leon’s massive manhood. On her next date with Peter, she wondered if he could compete with Leon and she fantasized about letting him fuck her to find out.

As Linda finished her omelet and coffee, she began to think about Leon. Was he to be a one-night stand? Did he catch feelings for her? And what did she want? Allowing Linda to have a romantic situation would certainly complicate matters. Then there was the issue of time: if she allowed herself to be involved with Leon, her role as Supergirl would be impinged. And yet…

Supergirl’s mind flashed back to watching herself in the reflection of the penthouse window as Leon worked her over. It had felt so good feeling Leon press himself in and out of her, working her over until she was wet all over, until she was begging him to make her cum! Supergirl began to sense a wetness spreading between her legs as she began fantasizing about her next sexual encounter. Linda was definitely going to be contacting Leon soon.

After a little more small talk in the hotel restaurant, Eva excused herself under the pretext of meeting up with some friends. “I told the waiter to put brunch on my tab, so you two take your time and enjoy the rest of the morning.”

Linda and Leon stood up. Eva walked over to Linda and gave her a parting hug. “It was so good catching up Linda! Give me your number—we need to do this again soon.” Evan turned to Leon as Linda pulled out her phone. “It was a pleasure meeting you Leon. Please take good care of my girl.”

After Linda texted Eva her number, Eva waved goodbye and walked out of the restaurant. She had not lied to Linda: she was meeting some friends and then debriefing with Barbara Gordon. Dr. Kinsey’s machinations were coming to fruition faster than anticipated.

Nine days after she and Leon hooked up at The Gotham Hotel, Supergirl’s PSA was released both online and on network television. The superheroine wanted the PSA to come out before the media could define the extent of her relationship. Supergirl was well aware of how quickly scurrilous rumors spread on social media, even unfounded rumors. The PSA had to be released before some sordid social media thread could contaminate her plans.

Barbara saw the PSA online while working her shift at the library. Alicia Silvertone, one of her co-workers, walked over to where she was working and placed her smartphone on Barbara’s keyboard.

“Hey Babs, have you seen this yet?”

“What is it?” Barbara was slightly annoyed. Alicia was one of those co-workers who always had some video they just had to share. As Barbara was too polite to dismiss her, she became Alicia’s go-to person for any trending social media video.

“Check it out.” Alicia tapped the play icon on the video.

Barbara and Alicia watched Supergirl’s PSA, but whereas Alicia found it funny to see the Girl of Steel in a romantic situation, Barbara watched the video with a profound contempt for the Girl of Steel.

The video showed Supergirl holding hands with a man who was rumored to be dating the superheroine. Both of them were walking along a nondescript dirt path at sunset. Willow trees lined the walkway as the camera showed the two holding hands while talking and smiling. Then Supergirl’s voiceover came in.

“Just like all of you, I have a desire to find that special person. And in order to do that, it is important to take the time to get to know them.”

At this point, Supergirl turned to face the man with whom she was walking. The two looked at each other in a manner that disgusted Barbara.

‘What complete crap!’Barbara thought to herself.

Admittedly, a part of her irritation was the realization Supergirl was involved with the guy in the PSA. Despite all the friction between the two superheroines, the night in Dr. Kinsey’s office was still a dark source of desire for Batgirl, and—despite all she had done to Supergirl—hoped the Girl of Steel harbored some hidden lust for her.

The next sequence in the PSA confirmed the rumor of Supergirl’s new romance.

“When Peter and I started dating, I wanted to get to know him as a friend first,” Supergirl said as she and Peter moved closer to one another.

The camera then shifted to Peter, who seemed to be a cliche of the typical good-looking movie star with the strong physique. He looked to be in his mid-20s and flashed an irritatingly charming smile at the camera. His good looks were another source of irritation for Barbara.

The camera panned back to Supergirl. “When people rush into relationships physically, they cannot enjoy the process of getting to know one another. Peter and I have enjoyed taking things slow. We respect and care for each other. And though we are attracted to each other, we know the importance of ignoring our baser urges.”

The perspective changed to the man. “Supergirl has shown me the value of waiting. By not giving in to our physical desires, we can enjoy our relationship on a more significant level—a platonic level.”

“So don’t rush things with that certain special someone. Save that special moment for when you know he or she is the one. Don’t compromise yourself simply because you feel the temporary temptation of a moment.”

The camera focused in on Supergirl, who was looking directly into it. Her tone changed subtly as she continued: “And ladies, you don’t need to be a bad girl to attract someone. Bad girls are just compensating for not having the strength to stay true to virtue.”

Then Supergirl’s voice became lighter, more upbeat.

“Don’t be a bad girl, be a super girl!” Supergirl winked at the camera, “Your special someone will value you that much more for being so virtuous.” The camera pulled back as she turned and kissed Peter, and the PSA faded out.

‘That pretentious bitch!’

Barbara did not miss the less-than-subtle “bad girl” reference.

Supergirl clearly needed to be put in her place again. But this time Batgirl needed to take more than Supergirl’s dignity. She would take Supergirl’s boyfriend too.

“So what do you think?” asked Alicia.

Barbara had almost forgotten Alicia was still standing behind her.

Barbara could not help insinuate Supergirl was less than the chaste and wholesome superheroine portrayed in the PSA. “You think she’s really keeping things platonic with that guy?”

“C’mon. She’s Supergirl!” Alicia exclaimed. “She’s like the model of virginity!”

Barbara merely shrugged, doing her best to hide her contempt for Alicia’s naïveté and Supergirl’s hypocrisy.

“I guess, but you never really know.”

Ironically, it would be Batgirl who would move Supergirl’s relationship with Peter from the platonic level to a more physical level. And what Batgirl did would permanently alter her relationship with the Girl of Steel.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added designed to set things up between Supergirl and Batgirl in the next installment. As always, feedback is appreciated and any reactions or thoughts to the plot are useful.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Well Batgirl is clearly delusional if she thinks she and Supergirl have a friendship after what she did to her. Now Supergirl has a public boyfriend Peter and a sex buddy in Leon. I do like how Supergirl has suspicions regarding the doctor and is no easily corrupted like Batgirl is.

I do wonder what the doctor's ultimate plan is. Should be fantastic.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirl alighted on the porch of the small green cottage on the outskirts of Metropolis’s western suburb. She was in a romantic mood: today was her three-month anniversary with Peter. She anticipated he had something special prepared for her, and his intriguing text this afternoon further whet her excitement.

“Tonight at my place @ 8. Have something extra special for u. No super-peeking ;) Can’t wait 2 see u tonight”

The cryptic yet cute text had her imagining all sorts of grand gestures on his part, and she made a point to abide by his request not to cheat and use her super-powered vision to check in on what he had prepared. 

Supergirl walked into her boyfriend’s house and stared at the yellow utility belt lying on the floor of the entryway. For a moment, she thought Peter must be playing some sort of joke on her. Was this part of some strange elaborate surprise?

Her super-hearing confirmed it was no joke. She tore into the bedroom to see what she already knew was happening.

Supergirl’s boyfriend was facedown and naked on the bed. Beneath him was Batgirl. Supergirl could see her face peeping out from beneath her boyfriend. Their eyes met, and Batgirl flashed a cruel smile.

“Peter!” Supergirl could think of nothing else to say. She stared in shock as emotions overwhelmed her. A minute earlier she had been full of sappy romantic feelings in anticipation of the cute surprise Peter was planning for her. Her knees almost buckled.

Supergirl’s boyfriend quickly rolled off of Batgirl and looked up at the devastated Girl of Steel.

“I…I didn’t think you would be back by…” his voice trailed off. There really was nothing to say.

Batgirl did not move. She wanted to extend the moment for Supergirl; she wanted to let the shock of her unfaithful boyfriend sink in deeply; she wanted to let the realization that her boyfriend had chosen to cheat on her with Batgirl! She lay on her back, smiling up at Supergirl with her legs splayed out and her body on full display. Disheveled and slick with sweat and other bodily fluids, Batgirl still had on her cowl, cape, gloves and boots. Her pants were draped over the bed frame and her top was on the floor by the door.

What…what do you think you’re doing?!” Supergirl could think of nothing else to say, but the awkward silence needed to be filled with something.

“I think I was fucking your boyfriend…until you rudely interrupted us.” Batgirl sighed, “Sorry Supergirl, but at some point you need to give your man what he needs. Holding hands and kissing aren’t going to get it done. Peter needed a good fuck, and we both know you weren’t about to give it to him.”

It took a moment for Supergirl to register what Batgirl had said. The Girl of Steel had anticipated shame and embarrassment, or at least some kind of apology. Batgirl’s contemptuous smugness completely threw her off. She stared at the brazen Batgirl as she tried to piece together what was happening.

“As long as you’re here, wanna try a superheroine three—”

Supergirl launchd herself at Batgirl, knocking her off the bed. But as she drew back a fist to start pounding the cocky bitch, she felt a sudden wave of weakness flood over her body. Though her first punch drew blood, her subsequent punch had little effect! Batgirl wiped the blood from her mouth and smiled up at Supergirl. “Feeling a little weak Superbabe?”

Supergirl’s tried to put as much as she could into her punches, but they had little effect. Suddenly, Batgirl grabbed the Girl of Steel by the throat with her left hand and sent the superheroine reeling across the room with a powerful right hook. Supergirl stumbled backwards until her body slammed against a large wooden dresser and fell the floor.

Batgirl stood up and wiped the blood from her mouth. Then she walked over to where Supergirl lay on the floor anxiously looking up at her.

“Remember this?” Batgirl fingered the green rock dangling from her necklace. “Do you really think I wouldn’t bring this with me to fuck your boyfriend?”

Supergirl groaned as she felt her strength sapping from her body. Her mind reeled back to the last time Batgirl confronted her with Kryptonite. What did she have planned now?!

“Why don’t you hold onto this while your boyfriend and I finish up here?” Batgirl removed the necklace and placed it around Supergirl’s neck. She adjusted the clasp so Supergirl could not shake it off, then she moved the helpless superheroine into the corner of the room where she could have a clear view of her boyfriend sexing up Batgirl.

For the next 10 minutes, Supergirl watched helplessly as Batgirl fucked her boyfriend over and over again. And throughout the process, Batgirl looked over at Supergirl and taunted her. Once she sensed Supergirl’s boyfriend was about to climax, Batgirl straddled him and positioned herself so Supergirl had a clear view of her boyfriend climaxing—she wanted Supergirl to watch her forcefully take him, to see his face as he released himself inside Batgirl.

But even after Peter climaxed, the humiliation was far from over for the Girl of Steel. Batgirl lay beside Peter, gently caressing him and preparing him for another go at her. The erotic sensation of Batgirl’s gloves playing with his manhood sped up his recovery.

As she felt the man hardening once again, Batgirl reached over for a small vial placed on the dresser beside the bed. Inside was the product she had requested Dr. Kinsey acquire for this specific occasion.

“Get yourself ready again while I prepare a little extra something for us.”

Peter took over for Batgirl, stroking himself until he was rock-hard once again.

Meanwhile, Batgirl tapped the vial against her hand, dispensing a small amount of the white powder into the palm of her bright yellow glove.

“Here. Take a quick hit,” ordered Batgirl as she placed her gloved hand beneath Peter’s nose. He inhaled sharply.

“And now a little for me,” Batgirl grinned as she took a hit of Exxxtasy.

Batgirl caught Supergirl staring at her, a mixture of shock and hate in her eyes.

“Don’t give me that look Supergirl. I won’t have you judging me you pretentious bitch.” But Batgirl was bothered. She had not thought about letting Supergirl see her using. But what was the big deal? She was using Exxxtasy as a sexual supplement. What was the difference between her using Exxxtasy and a guy using Viagra? And Peter had taken a hit of the stuff as well! Who was Supergirl to judge her?!

As those thoughts went through her head, she noticed Peter was almost completely erect. She was ready to feel him inside her again, but first she needed to put Supergirl in her place. “Give me just a second Peter,” she whispered seductively. “Then I’m going to need you to fuck me properly.”

Batgirl rolled off the bed and walked over to where a devastated Supergirl was slumped in the corner of the room. “I'm guessing things are pretty much over in the relationship department for you Peter.” Batgirl squatted down and grabbed Supergirl by her hair, forcing the Girl of Steel to face her boyfriend who was preparing himself on the bed. She whispered into the helpless heroine’s ear, “I think it’s time you give Peter what he needs before this relationship is officially over.”

Devastated by Peter’s infidelity and dazed by Batgirl’s audacity, Supergirl merely moaned in anguish.

“Hey Peter,” Batgirl called over to the soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. “How would you like to fuck the Girl of Steel before properly breaking things off?” She reached between Supergirl’s thighs and pulled back the red miniskirt. “How would you like to finally hit this?”

It took moment for Peter to process what Batgirl was suggesting. When her proposal finally sank in, he hesitated. Having sex with Supergirl had been a fantasy of his since he first seen her! The chaste superheroine never allowed their relationship to move past kissing, and he had accepted the limitations as dating Supergirl was an unbelievable honor! Of all people, she had chosen to be with him. To be able to make out with the Girl of Steel was a profound privilege. And she had even let him grab her ass on occasion, though her breasts were entirely off limits!

When Batgirl had offered him the chance to fully experience a superheroine sexually, the months of repression defeated any vestige of desire to be faithful to the Girl of Steel. When Batgirl had rubbed up against him in her skintight costume, he was unable to resist her. And when she bent over to give him a good look at her sexy ass, he knew he had to hit that.

And he did. Fucking Batgirl was an awakening for Peter. Aside from the best sex he had ever experienced—Batgirl’s body was so amazingly lithe and tight, yet her curves were soft and supple—the superheroine had worked his body to perfection. She had managed to extend his climax beyond what he had thought possible while allowing herself to orgasm repeatedly in the process. He was also thrilled by the awareness of her power: it was erotic to be fucking a superheroine who could easily overpower him if she had a mind to. And though she allowed him to take the occasional lead in their sexual dance, she was clearly the dominant partner. Batgirl was like a maestro performing a sensual symphony, conducting Peter to an ever-rising crescendo of sexual bliss. And when she was finally sexually satiated, she let Peter reach his final crescendo, allowing him to climax all over her luscious body.

Now that Supergirl knew of his infidelity with Batgirl, Peter knew she would never give him the time of day. This was his one chance. He looked once more at the hapless Girl of Steel. Unfortunately for Supergirl, her disheveled and helpless appearance was more arousing than discouraging. He looked appreciatively at the skintight blue unisuit with its vibrant S-logo; the hot red miniskirt pulled up on Supergirl’s thighs, showing off the thin strip of shiny blue fabric just barely covering her womanhood; the seductive red boots, so inappropriate for such a chaste and proper superheroine.

“And you can be The First Man to Penetrate Supergirl,” Batgirl seductively whispered in Peter’s ear. “As someone who’s already hit that,” she winked at the Girl of Steel, “I can only tell you that there’s nothing close to it.”

“She’s going to kill me!” Yet Peter’s protest was more of a plea for some sort of insurance against Supergirl’s inevitable retribution. His arousal had overwhelmed any logical argument against fucking Supergirl.

“Not if you keep a few souvenirs.” Batgirl rolled off the bed and walked over to Supergirl. Grabbing the Girl of Steel by her top, she lifted the superheroine to her feet and tossed her onto the bed. The helpless Supergirl lay beside Peter. She looked up at him with a pleading look as she fumbled futilely trying to remove the Kryptonite necklace.

“Please…” she whimpered at Peter.

Batgirl hopped onto the bed and kneeled beside her. She unbuckled Supergirl’s belt and pulled down her miniskirt; Supergirl was too weak to put up much resistance. Then Batgirl stretched out Supergirl on her back and began massaging Supergirl’s heaving breasts. “Are you seriously going to pass this up?”

Peter still hesitated. A sliver of guilt still pierced his carnal desires.

“Peter…please help me…” begged the Girl of Steel as she slowly squirmed on the bed.

Unbeknownst to Supergirl, her pleading created the opposite effect she had intended. Batgirl’s massaging of her breasts had caused her nipples to harden and they pressed up against the skin-tight blue fabric. And her pleading contrasted sharply with the invulnerable image of the mighty Girl of Steel. That contrast, to Supergirl’s unfortunate downfall, was a powerful turn-on for Peter.

Batgirl could see Supergirl’s boyfriend was on the verge of giving in. He just needed Supergirl to appear a bit more inviting. Still rubbing Supergirl’s breasts with one hand, Batgirl reached down and began fondling Supergirl’s womanhood. Despite her weakened state, Supergirl’s body—deprived of any recent sexual attention—betrayed the superheroine’s lust. Her groans of protest became moans of desire.

“See? The powerful Supergirl wants to be fucked good and hard! Look at how wet she is!” Batgirl pulled her hand away from Supergirl’s crotch. Peter saw how Supergirl had already soaked the blue fabric wound tight between her thighs.

“So do you want to be the first to feel what it’s like to thrust his cock inside the mighty Girl of Steel?” Batgirl abruptly stopped fondling Supergirl and moved off the bed. “Or shall we call it a night?”

No answer was needed. Already fully erect, Peter climbed on top of Supergirl, yanked back the wet blue fabric covering her womanhood and buried his hard cock deep into the Girl of Steel’s wet pussy!

“Ohhh!” Supergirl moaned as she felt her soon-to-be ex-boyfriend penetrate her. Straddling Supergirl as a cowboy would straddle a horse, Peter proceeded to drive himself in and out of his superheroine ex-girlfriend. Already wet, Supergirl’s tight pussy felt incredible as he slipped himself deeper and deeper inside her.

Supergirl orgasmed almost immediately—the Girl of Steel had no resistance nor any endurance. She was made to cum repeatedly as Peter dominated her sexually. Having never had a man’s cock inside her, Supergirl was almost hysterical as she was fucked by Peter. The intensely arousing sensation of a man inside of her brought her to a climax she had never experienced before. By the time she was on the verge of her third orgasm, Supergirl let herself entirely forget her predicament. All she wanted was to be sexually satisfied. And for complete sexual satisfaction, she wanted Peter to completely dominate her.

While Peter fucked Supergirl, Batgirl initiated the second part of her plan. Picking up her utility belt from the floor, Batgirl pulled out a vial from one of the belt’s pouches. She removed the rubber stopper and tapped out a small amount of the white powder into her glove. Standing beside Peter and Supergirl, she blew the powder into their faces. A white cloud of Exxxtasy enveloped the two sweating bodies.

“You’re really going to enjoy this,” Batgirl grinned. “And I think your Supergirl-friend is going to get off on it too!”

As Peter pounded Supergirl, Batgirl mounted a minuscule camera on the wall. The device was smaller than an iPod and had a nail-like attachment to it that allowed the camera to be attached to almost any wall. Once properly in place and turned on, Batgirl checked an app on her smartphone to make sure the feed was coming through. The video was clear, but the angle was a bit off. She moved the camera to a better position, then licked her lips in sweet anticipation.

Supergirl was taken in multiple positions. Peter exorcised every erotic fantasy he had imagined since the Girl of Steel first came into his consciousness. Much like so many men in Metropolis—and for that matter, around the world—had lustful fantasies of sexing up Supergirl, Peter had frequently pleasured himself to online photos of Supergirl. And as with so many of her fanboys, he had a folder on his laptop of a collection of Supergirl up-skirt photos. And here he was, with Supergirl’s miniskirt not merely flipped up but on the floor beside the bed. And here she was, with Peter’s erection not merely concealed beneath his boxers while the two held hands on a date but with his hard cock buried deep inside her soaking wet pussy!

The Exxxtasy helped Peter prolong his fantasy-come-to-life. He fucked Supergirl in every position he could conceive. He even straddled her face, pulled down Supergirl’s unisuit to bounce her breasts free of the confining fabric, placed his cock between her large luscious breasts and titty-fucked Supergirl. The sensation of her voluptuous breasts pressed firmly against his manhood as he slid himself up and down on her chest almost brought him to climax. The red-and-yellow S-logo on Supergirl’s tight blue unisuit—her symbol of strength and morality—was partially covered in Peter’s cum.

Batgirl eventually had enough of watching Supergirl being sexed up; despite the potency of the Exxxtasy, Supergirl’s boyfriend was nearing climax. He had started to cum on Supergirl’s top and she was not in the mood to wait another 20 minutes to receive proper sexual attention. She pulled the man off of Supergirl and rolled him on his back.

“You’ve fucked Supergirl long enough. Now time to satisfy me,” said Batgirl as she pulled Supergirl away from Peter and dumped her on the ground beside the bed. She sat the Girl of Steel against the bedroom wall, positioning her body so she had a clear view of what was to happen next.

“I want you to watch your boyfriend as he climaxes again all over me Supergirl,” said Batgirl as she climbed back on the bed and stood over Peter.

As Supergirl slumped helplessly against the bedroom wall, Batgirl gave complete access of her womanhood to Supergirl’s boyfriend as she lowered herself onto his fully erect cock. She squatted down until she felt Peter press up and into her. Then she let herself drop to her knees, straddling Peter. Batgirl squealed in delight as she bounced up and down on Peter, letting his manhood slip in and out of her faster and faster as she brought herself to the cusp of orgasm.

In the thralls of sex, Batgirl dismissed any threat from Supergirl—she was wholly focused on enjoying the sweet pounding from the Girl of Steel’s soon-to-be ex-boyfriend at Supergirl’s expense. Consequently, Batgirl was entirely unprepared for what happened next. She had wanted to delay her orgasm and had gotten on all fours to give Peter access to her ass. With her head driven into a pillow, Batgirl was grunting and moaning as Peter pounded her from behind. Batgirl did not see the Girl of Steel slowly crawling towards her.

Supergirl did not understand the biological aspects of sexual activity mitigating pain—how the release of endorphins, oxytocin and vasopressin blunted the painful effect of Kryptonite—but as she climaxed over and over again, her pain dissipated and her mind became clearer. By the time Supergirl orgasmed a fourth time, her pain and confusion had completely melted away and her mind came into crystal-clear focus. And though the Kryptonite continued to suppress her powers, she still had the strength of an athletic woman in her prime. It was too late to reclaim her dignity, but not too late to turn the tables on Bat-bitch!

Supergirl had a fury building inside her beyond reckoning. She knew what she was about to do would have severe consequences, but her hatred of Batgirl superseded any rational response. As Batgirl was pumped from behind by the Girl of Steel’s boyfriend, Supergirl—weak as she was—had crawled to the part of the bed where Batgirl’s face was buried in a pillow. She suddenly reached out, grabbed Batgirl’s mask and yanked it back!

“I…I thought you might like to meet…Barbara Gordon…” Supergirl panted.

The effort had exhausted her and she fell face down beside the bed.

“You bitch!” Batgirl screamed as she yanked her mask back into place. She looked over her shoulder to see if Peter was aware of Supergirl’s revelation. Despite being so close to cumming all over Batgirl, his facial expression revealed he was fully aware of who Barbara Gordon was.

“Fuck!” Batgirl cursed. But she still had plans for Peter and Supergirl once she was done being properly laid, and her exposure was not about to ruin those plans. “Hurry up and finish me off. And you better not cum!” she ordered. Though she had initially planned to humiliate Supergirl by having Peter cum all over her, her ultimate plan was still intact. She would deal with the revelation later, for now she needed Peter to finish her off and then she would finish off Supergirl.

And Peter did finish her off. Batgirl bounced up and down on Peter’s cock. To bring herself to climax, she turned to look at the weak and helpless Supergirl staring at her and Peter. The look of defeat and shame enthralled Batgirl, and it was not long before she felt the sweet thrill and abrupt ecstasy of climax.

But the satisfying orgasm did not deter Batgirl from her plan. She slowly stood up, letting Peter’s cock slip from her wet pussy.

“Time for you to tap back in Supergirl,” said Batgirl as she lifted the Girl of Steel to her feet and dragged her to the bed. Supergirl was pressed up against the side of the bed, her chest rested on the mattress while her legs were on the floor. Batgirl then instructed Peter, who moved as though in a trance, to position himself behind Supergirl.

“Go ahead and give Supergirl another good fucking,” she ordered.

Batgirl moved to the other side of the bed and held down Supergirl’s arms. Peter was in a trance: he had fucked Batgirl and was now sexing up Supergirl again! His wildest fantasies could not begin to live up to this moment. And Batgirl could see she had Peter right where she wanted him.

“Now fuck Supergirl up the ass! Give it to her good!”

Peter was under a sort of sex-hypnosis, beyond thinking of any repercussions. He pulled out of Supergirl’s pussy and pushed her hips down just a bit before shoving his rock-hard erection into Supergirl’s defenseless ass.

“Nooo!!!” cried the Girl of Steel as she felt herself rudely penetrated in the most inappropriate of ways!

Grabbing ahold of Supergirl’s cape, Peter used it to balance himself while thrusting his cock up Supergirl’s ass. Supergirl soon discovered the sexual pleasure of autoerotica asphyxiation. She became dizzy and her body relaxed. A sensation she had never felt before, a relaxing high, overcame her. As her body relaxed, Peter was able to penetrate more deeply up Supergirl’s ass. And as her consciousness dimmed, she became only aware of the eroticism of having a man thrusting himself in such a forbidden part of her body. Barely conscious, Supergirl slumped on the bed as she let herself cum in sweet sexual bliss.

Batgirl pulled the cape from Peter’s hands and leaned forward until her face was inches away from Supergirl’s. “This is what you get for messing with me Super-bitch,” she hissed. “Don’t you ever forget what this feels like. You ever try anything like that with me again and it won’t be just your boyfriend fucking you in the ass! I know plenty of dirtbags who would love to give it to you up the ass hard!”

Batgirl’s threat would have had more authority to it had she prevented Peter from partially strangling Supergirl with her own cape. But the Girl of Steel was more distracted by her orgasm and the provocative sexual stimulation of being fucked in the ass while simultaneously being choked out.

“Go ahead and finish off Peter, we’re pretty much done here and you’re not going to want to be here when she recovers.” Batgirl tossed Peter’s jeans and t-shirt beside him as he climaxed all over Supergirl’s gorgeous ass.

Cleaning himself off on Supergirl’s cape, Peter then dressed as Batgirl pulled her tight top back on. The moment was sublimely awkward for Peter: he had just fucked two superheroines, but now the silence—broken only by Supergirl’s panting—made him conscious of the extraordinary predicament in which he found himself. He looked over at Batgirl, who was tugging on her black skintight pants. Her disheveled appearance made her sexier than ever. He suddenly wondered what the evening’s events meant going forward. Would he get to fuck Batgirl again? He had crossed a forbidden line with Supergirl; how would she react to everything? There were moments when the Girl of Steel seemed genuinely turned on. And he had managed to get her to climax several times…

Peter was jerked out of his reverie as Batgirl took ahold of his hand. “Time to head out.” Peter looked over his shoulder as he walked toward the bedroom door. Supergirl lay on the bed, her head buried in a pillow as she slowly pulled at her unisuit in an attempt to cover herself.

“Don’t forget to clean up before you head out Supergirl,” said Batgirl as she guided Peter from the room.

Supergirl turned towards the two and reached out towards Peter. “Please…Peter…don’t leave me. Please help me…”

But Batgirl had Peter completely under her spell and she compelled him from the room, leaving the Girl of Steel helpless and powerless and lying on the drenched bed sheets beside her cum-stained cape.

“Don’t worry, once I’m done with her you’ll be completely safe.” Cupping Peter’s crotch with a gloved hand, she grinned up at him. “And unlike your tease of an ex-girlfriend, Batgirl knows how to take care of a man.”

Last edited by sugarcoater 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

New section added. It had been too long since the last update. There's a bit more I want to tinker with in the scene. Please do share any issues--grammar or otherwise--you may find in this latest update. Feedback is always appreciated and helps me work on my writing while helping my creativity.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RavenClaw
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Ohhh Barbara is using the Exxxtasy, i am so glad we finally get to see that, grammar looks fine for now ill check back later and see if i find anything else
Mlod
Henchman
Henchman

So now both the Linda and the Supergirl parts of her have had a (very different) sexual experience. Batgirl and Peter went pretty far there at the end.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Batgirl is totally corrupted and is a villain how. Her friendship with Supergirl is permanently over as is Supergirl's relationship with Peter. Batgirl and Peter both crossed a line that can never be forgiven.

I like how unlike Batgirl, Supergirl has her suspicions regarding Dr. Kinsey though and I would imagine that Supergirl regrets letting Batgirl know about Krytonite and will probably never inform anyone of that again.
nubulus
Neophyte
Neophyte

:bh: :bh: :bh: :bh:
Last edited by nubulus 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I will have some updates I'm going to be working on. There's a lot more to happen in this storyline. But as people's interest seems to have waned, I figured I would take a break for a bit.
For what it's worth, my goal is to write when the inspiration hits and then post updates fairly regularly. This way I don't rush anything and the plot and writing doesn't suffer.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

tumkar
Henchman
Henchman

Hi,
I can assure you that interest has not waned. Your story has been the main reason I almost daily check the forum to see if there is an update.
I think with the developments between Batgirl and Supergirl under the direction of Dr. Kinsey, we will soon find out what the Doctor actually has planned.
I agree that you should not force it and write when the mood and inspiration take you.
I can't wait for the next updates!